Site Updates

Gobalopper

main page started to load, but then didnt go anywhere, only the top banner and links to forum/poll archive/ the other link. me thinking that is a temporary until new main page? big surprise?

Also by speed gob, I meant that for some reason the icq icons or whatever are not loading.

also why would someone want 200 messages? they cant be that popular. :P

I used to have about 400. :P

Some stuff:

It shows the post counts again...good, I liked that. I also like the ability to rewmove posts...

Egad, how many posts do you have to have before you become higher than Naib?...If I recall, there used to be a "Kwisatz Haderach".

Who's Online looks really messed up.

Mahdi's avatar is too big, now it's pixelized.

It's really easy to miss attachments; the icon's too small.

Hmm...I'll add more as I find them...

where did you find this "split topic" you are wondering about? I have no idea.

It's something for moderators only.

I think you can split topics with that to 2 topics from the post you where you clicked split-topic

Earthnuker the reason Canada and the US get their own map was that it was next to impossible to accurately place a pin on the North America map. Plus I don't have maps for anywhere else. :)

Oh and clicking the smilies image is working again.

Is there a drawing software to make those maps ?

How about member number, it won't be showed as before ?

kind'a weird, I looked at the site last night in a glace. . .scared me big time .. I just edited my Opera JAVA scripting and thought that would be the problem at first. Besides the Who's online page which looks really scary in that font style no problems with Opera 7. First time if I recall correct that you changed the software without something looking really weird to me ;)

Can't explain it, but seems a little bit more stable thought.

I presume the post count and star's ID'ing the users "place" in his profile will be edited out in time ?