Site Updates

Gobalopper

how do i change my avatar??????to my own personel one!! ???

hi we are a online gamming community for rts (real time strategy) games. We hold tournaments and are always looking for new members in empire earth.I am posting this at the request of our udie General Mayoman3

umm, was that a site update? i think not. the post should be deleted. it was also posted in 2 other boards. first off, dishy already advertised the clan (that is now in the dungeon about a week ago, the good thing is that it didnt contain a large photo.

link

There should be a repercussion for dishy since he enjoys spamming about udie.(unless it is alllowed and no one finds this spamming or offending)

I think it is okay for a person to promote it in the emperor board once, but if it gets moved to the dungeon, then obviously you shouldnt do it again so soon.

oh and about the avatar question(maybe you didnt know that avatar=picture) you asked here at bottom of page: link

I answered here at top of page link

and the answer is if it is dune related then it is possible to get one, otherwise, you might have to wait a while

a rule

If you wish to promote your site please do so in your signature or elsewhere, posting about special events at your<< last edit: january 23, 2003, 17:39:21 by Andrew>>site is acceptable.

Din't know where to post it, and as I havn't got anything better to do .. just missed all the fun in the others topics hence it was Fryday here and that's usually the day I'm off most of the time. Anyway, Had it myself a few times, and didn't know what to do about it. As in the quote above, there is a part of text that's behind the "last edited by .. " part. If you would like to prevent that just edit an extra "enter" at the bottom of your post, so the cursor is at the next empty line. It's solve it. Thought it was mentioned before, but it could be of some help for those of you who don't like it. :)

im confused by your reply gryphon. i dont understand what you are saying. i looked back at my post and there is nothing after the last edited by part.

oops, i guess you posted that before i edited the post(had nothing to do with your reply though)(i think)

OMG - I just saw Davo online!

Yup. And he posted not to long ago, too:

</lurk>

Those old fed2k colours don't look much like i remember them.

Did u go back that far Mahdi? :)

Apart from the ye olde colours, FED2k feels strange not being yellow :D .... not that there is anything wrong with the other colours ;D

<lurk>

lol! it was funny as hell for me. this is what happened, first i checked out the style you made, right? so then i'm like, 'oh cool, i'll leave this on.' So then i go off to play ebfd for a little while. i come back and everything is freaking white as hell. for a while i had thought that gob put up the new version. lol. :P