Site Updates

Gobalopper

Hey guys, take a look at the new site design and let me know what colors we should use for the different house skins. I already have a blue(default) and red(harkonnen) skin done but those can change. Hex codes are best, see the CSS for what it is currently using.

http://dungeon.dune2k.com/

I think the old colors suited the site quite well. I didnt like the Tleilaxu color scheme because it was dark and sickly(And I know it is supposed to be so) but it was really ugly. Perhaps something... fresher?

Oh and Gob, would it be possible to make the search function accept requests to search certain forums for any and all posts by one user? Because see, I want to just see how some users have changed over time, but I don't want to spend days searching through one forums, looking for all of their posts.  :D And the search function won't allow me to search for anything without putting in a search term.

Well we are going to have the same colors, its just some of the secondary skins don't look that great so I wanted to get some input on good combinations.

As for post searching, the easiest way is to goto their profile and click the view posts link. Although that doesn't give you it broken down per board.

As for post searching, the easiest way is to goto their profile and click the view posts link. Although that doesn't give you it broken down per board.

That's what I'm afraid of, since the said person has thousands of posts. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't happen to me, when I clicked new.

It might have something to do with Nema splitting the topic. The reason it directs to the first post is because the link is wrong. The link directs to a much lower reply number than the the number of the original post.

Oh and Gob, would it be possible to make the search function accept requests to search certain forums for any and all posts by one user? Because see, I want to just see how some users have changed over time, but I don't want to spend days searching through one forums, looking for all of their posts.  :D And the search function won't allow me to search for anything without putting in a search term.

Oooo, a dangerous road you're taking buddy. You'll see some crazy sh!t that you'll wish you never saw: Me believing in God, for instance. *girl screams heard* Yeah, I know. Crazy.

• 2 weeks later...