Site Updates

Gobalopper

ya how do you get acess to the dungeon?

EDIT: opps i forgot... hey gobb, um i kinda forgot my old username and password and it kinda dont say that at the profile page. um is there any way you could just tell me the acctual user name i could tell you anything about it. i am drahgoon da pyro or red epsilon as it is now... if you want i can send you an email from both of the emails.

This keeps poping up every few minuites and it's only happening when I come to this site and I don't really know what to do with it.  I just click the X each time.  This is also what comes up when I click OK.

[attachment deleted by Gobalopper]

Just happened in the Emp board in the thread, this boring is starting to die, with adds at the bottom for Westwood College and Westwood Ad.  Just reloaded same thread with Aircraft for Sale and Free Dune DVD and it showed up again.

I think is due to the Hypernia web/sig making site. I do know they have been doing alot of constuction/changes with the site. So I've used another site for making them. Sorry for the probs with that other one, I also got those messages before. 

I am also getting that. Damn people with Battlefield sigs  ::)

Why cant the use normal ones like mine ?

i dont see any of the battlefield sigs any more, but i see other peoples sigs. i am also using firefox so it might just deny the acess to the sites