Site Updates

Gobalopper

Hmm, it could be the North-West Europe map which is making a mess. My pin is at the correct place on all the member maps, except for the North-West Europe one. According to that map I live in Almere (Netherlands still) and believe me, that is the last place where one would like to live ;D

Maybe try placing it using the Belgium/Luxemburg/Netherlands map? It looks to me that your pin is in the same place for all of them though...

And these are just the maps I am making for other people and they are listed here so I can test them first. They likely won't always be listed.

thanks that makes it a lot more easier to place my pin, I've correctet  my place on the map. just under Meppel there is Zwolle one of the main cities in the east of the Netherlands

Ow and Yes no-one wants to live in Almere

Well no-one plays Emperor anymore so none of that matters. But people do post on this forum, and to be honest, I've been having a few problems.

1) Sometimes when I post a reply on a thread, i'll click 'Post' and nothing will happen. I click it again and still nothing happens, and I have to refresh the page and re-send the message.

2) Posting crashes my browser!! I'll get an illegal operation message type thing sometimes when I click 'Post'.

Is anyone else getting any of these problems?

I am using IE 6, Windows XP. Perhaps its worth noting I have not had any browser crashes since SP2.