Site Updates

Gobalopper

Alright enough of this. ;) Gob, looks like the front page is stale huh? Is that why we aren't having as many members coming in as before? :-

I would have to agree with you on that. If I go to a website, and it hasn't been updated with new news, then I usually qualify it as being dead or very slow. Over 4 months of no news is kinda bad for getting new people to come. (not that the site is to get people to join the forum or anything, but if nothing new happens, then how can they come?)

So Googlebot is a Dutch agent?

In the poll archive, maybe you should start putting the start and finish date of each poll (if applicable).

I thought we had a poll between favourite dune novel and how long poll?

I like viewing my stats, but being able to view other people's stats is kinda an invasion of privacy (not really though).

Example:

Hey Sard, according to my time, you are most active on the 0 and 24th hour!

You seem to like the General Board a lot, but your highest percent (of total board posts) is in the Landsraad.

I thought it was hidden. Because I remember wanting to make a thread about "your own" stats.

And the link to delete my account is still there.

Hmm, although knowing when a person may be on by looking at the total posts per hour may be useful if needing to talk to the person.

I like viewing my stats, but being able to view other people's stats is kinda an invasion of privacy (not really though).

Example:

Hey Sard, according to my time, you are most active on the 0 and 24th hour!

You seem to like the General Board a lot, but your highest percent (of total board posts) is in the Landsraad.

I dont see your point......its not like its secret information. And just as a correction I am most active during the 21 and 22 hour and most popular board by posts is General. Landsraad is highest in activity. :)

There is a warning message before it actually deletes anything and even though it shows you can delete your profile I'm not 100% sure it actually does.

Plus its pretty easy to re-assign your old posts to a new account. The only thing that might get lost is any IMs you had.

There is a warning message before it actually deletes anything and even though it shows you can delete your profile I'm not 100% sure it actually does.

Any brave souls want to test this out ? Y'know, research purposes and all ?  :P

I actaully had a dream I deleted someones account and was going to get in trouble ! Sad, eh ?

I dont see your point......its not like its secret information. And just as a correction I am most active during the 21 and 22 hour and most popular board by posts is General. Landsraad is highest in activity. :)

That it most likely due to time differences in the account settings. My time offset is +4. I was right in what I said about the boards, but I probably worded it badly.