Site Updates

Gobalopper

I have been having some problems with the forum lately. I cant use smilies...I just click them and nothing happens. And whenver I push the "post" button the page fails and I have to reload it and then it gives me a warning that somebody has posted while I was making my post but it is really my post.

Is there a reason here or is it just maybe my computer?

For the first time noticed the Notify me of Replies. This was definately not there a few days ago, but I read that it should have been somewhere. I remember this because I thought it sounded like such a handy feature.

Is it new or am I going slightly...whats the word ?.."I dont notice things".

I noticed the little "We are currently upgrading forums" page. The icons that identify threads has been improved. The advanced search is improved.

EDIT -And bolded threads works for me.

In the messages (IM) there are little boxes to the left of each message.

The membership map doesn't load properly. In the profile a user can delete himself.

I get it, the star in the icon is for if you have replied to the topic before.

The icons that identify threads has been improved.

I don't like it. Pinned topics no longer have that yellow colour so it's harder to seperate pinned from normal topics. Bring back the old ones! :'(

EDIT: Actually its only because of the new 'new post' icon (the blue one with a bright red centre thingy). So wat do u say Gob?

Does that mean that Fed2k (website) will be avialable in English or Russian(of the users choosing) at some time in the future?

Didn't know there were that many Russians on here (2-3 on membership map), unless you think there are lots of Russians that are into Dune and would be interested in a Fed2k Russian version.

I see 'notify of replies,' which I don't think was there before... And I can, apparantly, delete my account should I choose. Also, are the thread symbols working? I think one of the threads in PRP is locked (no reply button to be found) but it doesn't show up as locked.