Site Updates

Gobalopper

Google search for RSS feed, bu tfro what I have heard is its a good way to get news/updates from sites you want to know about. And Firefox has some link to it in the right hand corner when you visit a site that has RSS feeds, so I will check it out.

I thought when you changed the style (css file) on the main page, it would also change in in the forum. I know it hasn't been this way in a while, but I do remember it being that way at one point. Why did it stop?

RSS feed is pretty cool. If we had lots of different news stories to post then it might be useful. :P

It links to the thread made about the news.

EDIT - The Terminal is still very slow.

You shouldn't be able to create polls. Its just a bug that lets you do it right now.

btw, I've been working on the templates lately so things might look a little weird at times.

Not even if we ask nicely and not abuse the facility, as we have been doing so far ? (havent tried to create a poll because there is nothing to poll  :O)

EDIT:-=-=-=-=-

Now I am not able to hit the "keep me notified of updates" link. Its gone !

Not sure if you noticed, but the templates for childboards when viewing the main board (IE general) it is bigger(vertically) than usual. Same with the Landsraad board at dune2k.com/forum/

In the Duniverse board, I have it to show the symbols, and I now find it that the threads are spaced more vertically.

1024*768 my resolution.

[attachment archived by Gobalopper]