Fiction Comments Go Here

Gobalopper

Well everyone,

I’m finally going to leave Fan Fiction. I know I said this before but when I said that I still had a love for writing; every time someone would post I would immediately reply. However, if you haven’t noticed; recently my responses having taken hours, in most cases days. I’ve just been to pre-occupied with school, chicks, work, responsibilities, trying to get money and everything else, that when I finally DO get time to reply it’s now sadly become more of a hassle then a pleasure. (Proven by the fact it took me about a week and a half for the Hell’s Armada reply, about five days for a GEOD response, and the fact that I haven’t even made a second reply in Espionage).

With this I can only say that I will stay in GEOD until it ends, and I will finish the already dieing Hell’s Armada thread, but after this is done I am finished with Fan Fiction until (or if ever) I get the time and love back for writing.

• 2 weeks later...

Im not exactally the same but I too havent had the same feel I once had in fan fic....when I participated in a few lately I found it more of an annoyance or a chore to come up with a reply than for fun.....

I cant say why this has happened, maybe there are just no topics that appeal to me at the the current time.....I dont know.

I havent been doing much of anything in fan fic lately besides read over some threads....

I tried to get San Andres jump started again but I just sorta floated back down so that was a downer for me....

Well, who knows.....hopefully il get back into the groove...

I just got an idea.

Why don't we have a fan fic that takes place during Monty Python's Holy Grail? We could each be a knight in search of the holy grail. (people could even take the places of other characters during the movie.)

It would be like a comedy fanfic. (of course, posts would have to meet fanfic standards. IE. not one or two liners.)

I just got an idea.

Why don't we have a fan fic that takes place during Monty Python's Holy Grail? We could each be a knight in search of the holy grail. (people could even take the places of other characters during the movie.)

It would be like a comedy fanfic. (of course, posts would have to meet fanfic standards. IE. not one or two liners.)

YES!!! THAT WOULD BE GREAT! I'll tell Atomic too, he's a big monty python fan like me. :)

Nonetheless they were evident in the Animatrix before 01 was even attacked. :P Stop being so pedantic, not to mention incorrect.

Russian Western and Southern borders now sealed completely. Trenches, fortresses, anti-air, the works.

piont taken EX but that was shortly after the nuking of 01 they still had humanoid soldiors shortly for a bit after the nuking, then they changed to the "terror" style of robots.

@dust those robots flying around in 01 probably weren't sentinals although they do look like it, 01 had no reason at the time for a military force. those were probably robot transports or building drones because they were too big to be sentinals.