Fiction Comments Go Here

Gobalopper

I'm back, see my post in Coming & Going.  I've got to catch up with Fed2K Warlords, but to be honest, I'm not in the mood right now.

I think I'm probably going to go hide in Shuma for a while.

• 4 weeks later...

One comment on Warlords:  I'm out.

Whatever happens with the rest of you guys, I'm out of Warlords.  It's a bit top-heavy with all the power etc.  People don't know when they're defeated, we've got techs coming out of our...unmentionables and I don't really have the time to waste on it anyway.  I've been thinking about quitting it for a while now, but this most recent confusion has cemented it.

I plan to write a final post ASAP.

Actually ask your fanfiction moderator.  I closed it because everyone was whining at me that the other people were god modding, and left a message with him to decide the situation.  Once he does, it'll be unlocked.  I'd actually like to see one of these things end with a victor for once...

But I have to wonder where the thread is going?  In the end, all such threads boil down to a unit / tech race.  It'll probably end up with two REALLY powerful Warlords, tech'ing up as much as possible, but afraid to attack the other due to MAD.

Does anyone else think this?

I am going to ask this again, as it seems he is reluctant to do it to the public.  Can GhostHunter please justify his decison plainly and cleary to the other members of the forum as I do not want to post the MSN convo that we had without his permission as to his reason for the action.

However, I will say this.  The action that was taken bears nothing as to what started the argument.  No mention of the assassination attempt was made.  No sanction regarding the assassination attempt was made.  After speaking to him, I am still none the wiser and he made no attempt to clarify the situation, repeating the same sentence over again.  So I am asking.  Can you please justify your decision.

You are always pluggin that aint ya!!!  However, he still will not publically explain his decision.  The reason he gave to me personally did not make any sense to me, and he would not explain it.  Is this the acts of a "good" moderator?