An Age of Chaos

ordos45

later back in the SOl stronghold (under hawaii)

Sol'kanner looks at his elite gaurd "I now ask for voulenters to our new genetical project, I need five whas (wha is an argonian term fo hero)" five knights steps foward, "ok follow Nam'Zard he will folow you to the lab" "yes my lord"

project at 10% growing by 20% each post

Aries took a walk through the captil city. His thoughts raced from the curent events

The Shadow fleet was 3 times as large as it was a matter of months ago. the ships continue to grow larger and larger in the atmoshere of jupiter. The defense stations sourounding europa are nearly unpenertalbul. Millions of Shadows and Aracnid soilders prepare for a major offenve againt the borg.Ships now having the abilitiy to change there weapons frequency to avoid the borg ships adataping. The ships linking together to from massive super ships capabul of blowing through borg cubes and shperes with only 1 or two shots. useing the pysonic webs to crush the borg ships.

*ode to mother russia starts playing*

Soon the tide of the war of the would turn. soon the borg will be drivin back far far away. far enough that they will never return in fear and awe of the shadows and other races. Soon sol and the universe will be safe from the vial hands of the borg scum!

Shadow fleet 13,987 ships.

Aracnid soilders ready for combat. 49 million

Shadow elite ready for war. 112,000

A weapon to strike fear into all the borg. was being devlopled

34%complet 80% per post.

Kuragari walked nervously through one of the many shipwombs. Billions of craft had already been born, billions more under development.

The Ancients works to purify their race are proceeding slowly. A small probe opens a rift in the dimension and goes back to the dimension the Ancients had left, going to spy on the Shadows. As Kuragari watched the hole it had left through was permanently sealed by the spell surrounding this dimension.

Aeirs stood on board of the new ship. The first and only "lexxa" class ship. It looked like a massive dragon fly. the main weapons looked like to eyes. the rest of the ship looked like a dragon fly without its wings. The size of a borg fusion cube.

"Who are you?" Aeirs asked the ship

"I am the lexxa i am the most powerfull unit of destruction in the two know universes. I blow up planets for my captin. my captin is the shadow nammed aeirs. He is the main character in this fic."

"Damit lexxa! stay in character you stupid ship!"Aeirs said holding his head in his hands. they realy should have spent more time working on the brain of this thing

"Sorry my captin. May i blow up a planet for you?"

"Sure lexxa. blow up the first moon. Ioe."

"As you command sta...Aeirs."

a few minutes later the ship was standing infront of ioe.

"Fire lexxa."

"As you command Aeirs."

Little bursts of yellow energy formed over the eyes of lexxa. these massed in the between the two eyes. a thin{wide as the state of west virgina) but massively wide energy shot out. it passed through the planet and continued on its course. A few seconds later. a bitght flash came from the planet as it burst into millions of small peices.

"Good lexxa."

"Thank you captin xe....Aeris."

Aeirs leaned back into his chair. If the borg can have fusion cubes that can slice away the crusts of planets. why cant the shadows just blow the dam thing up?

He felt the ship shake a little.

"Lexxa what was that?"

"A small snack. it was very tasty. i think it was a probe."

"Go back into hyperspace lexxa. no matter what you pick up from outside hypserpspace dont leave it."

"Whatever you say 79.....Aeris. you are my captin."

The ship jumped into hyperspace. Joining a fleet of top sceret ships.Which may be another page in the borg downfall.

Kuragari looked down into the bay of this particular shipwomb. Inside was what seemed to be a giant squid, tentacles hundreds of miles long.

He teleported to the observation deck to watch the recently born billion bio ships. They began to circle each other, and then merged as one. A Bio ship larger than any star, bigger than some star systems.

When his people went back to the old dimension, they would be ready for war. But they weren't ready yet. But with the latest inovation they would be.

He teleported to the lab. A small ice creature with wings stood in a test tube. One of billions, and whenever they were injured they healed, and the injured peices that fell off would grow into new ice creatures. There was a way to stop them, but no one would ever no it once they got back to the old dimension.

Finally he walked over to a console, the nice thing about having a dimension all for your own race was the unlimited resources. Peacekeeper cruisers were bonding with planets, creating massive moving planetary sized crystal warships. Then those ships were bonding to Mars, increasing its size and power...

Yes, it was nice to have this dimension to prepare from prying eyes, especially since no one could arrive into it.

3 shadow ships jumped from hyperspace into normal space. infront of them was a standerd borg sphere.

They werent normal shadow ships. they were different. they had borg implants all over them. covering nearly 60% of there bodys. There weapons have been upgraded. copyed from the captured borg ship. They also possesed all borg shielding frequecnys. and auto adapters to lock on to the frequncy while fireing.

The borg shpere went through the classic dribbel about asimlitation this and that.

The shadow ships were not capabul of being asimilated neither were the borg parts of them.

They opened fire. with phasers,physonic cutters,photon,qountom torpedos. The borg ship fired back. the borg part of the shadow ships emmited a sheild around the ship. after the first one or two shots from the borg sphere the shadow ships had atapted.

And fired back. The borg sphere was blown to peices in a matter of seconds. killed by its own tec. the shadow ships jumped back into hyperspace.

Opersion Mantrid.

10% growing at 70% per post.

Kuragari smiled, Mars, its massive crystalline structure was now larger than entire solar systems, as was the largest of the bio ships, the one formed by the merger of a billion ships.

The ice bugs were numbering nearly 10 billion now, and rising with each new batch.

Kuragari looked down into the ship womb's most secret chamber. In it was a single cloning and genetic modification lab. Within the lab were thousands of tubes, all filled with a familiar form taking shape. The original Krista would understand that the High Council had decided to use her body as a template for their new super-soldiers. They would have the abilities of the original Krista, and much more.

The Borg queen had never seen her own technology against her before. No matter. The Borg would adapt. They would triumph.

4 Borg ships moved into range of a small Shadow vessel. They opened fire. The Shadows easily deflected the shots. They returned fire. One Borg Shpere split straight in two.

"We are the Borg. Resistance is, as it always has been, futile. You will be assimilated. Weapons are irrelevent. Defenses are irrelevent. You biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Your culture will adapt to service ours. Resitance is futile."

The Borg shperes opened fire again. This time, massive rays of greenish light erupted from there hulls. They struck the Shadow vessel. It could not adapt. In a nutshell, it's hard to stop someone with their own technology.

um all my shadow ships were in hyperpspace waiting...oh well...a few stayed out perhaps?

The ship simply moved out of the way of the greenish light its shields adapting to the weapons fire. 3 qontom torpeods raced out from the shadow ship. impacting one of the borg ships. it blew up seconds after. The second borg ship fired phaser strips at the shadow ship. only minimal amounts of damage the shadow shipss armor aborsbed it with ease. it returned fire. pysonic cutters cutting off large chuncks of another sphere phasers quickly fallowed. soon another borg sphere was destrioyed 2 down two to go.

suddenly 3 more borg spheres came outa warp souroundng the shadow ship.

A hyperspace portal opened. It was a borg cube. escourted by 3 spheres. A hail was sent out to the borg ships.

"We have studied your ships.all of them. we know there weakpoints, your shielding frequencys. there strongpoints and we also know how how you build them.Whare your major ship yards and planetary worlds are. and even your home world. Thank you for your data base."

5 photon torpedos raced out of the borg cube. impacting a small section of one of the shperes. the sphere remained still for a matter of seconds. Then a bright flash erupted from the impact point. the sphere exploded. the other spheres opened fire on the larger borg cube.

The shadow borg ships opened up on the same section of another shpere. it exploded.

A borg sphere managed to fire 3 photon torpedos at the cube. damaging it slightly.

The shadow ship targeted the speific hull spot. another sphere exploded.

The remaining borg spheres jumped back to warp.

The shadow ships jumped back to hyperspace

More defenses were set up in hyperspace and europa.

Bet you wish you wouldnt have let me have that ship eh?

Ok this also is from Star Trek (I think Voyager)

Name: speices 8472

Origin: Hundreds of small dimentional rifts created by the Borg in experaments to take over other dimentions. Effect on borg: Mass death

Distance From Earth: 2045.31 light years from earth (somewhere in the delta quadrent)

Leaders: Different leader for each reaserch settlement

Then borg designated speices 8472 as designated as the #1 threat to the collective. They are unassimulatable, highly intellagent, and can adapt to any dimention they enter. They have been known to set up colenies by useing their ability to shape shift to simulate a perticular race and learn more about their strengths and weaknesses by role playing. Their fleet consist of small biomecanical fighters that that can work in union to do a number of things including: self destruct causeing a small nova, release a massive EMP wave that destroys everything on a perticular point (like a scalpul), and much more, but it takes 1 full post to happen. The ships themselves are nothing but a means of transport for 8472, the ships attach themselves to the hull (bypassing shields) then the 8472 being may enter to battle. The aliens look similar and are the size of the aliens from the movie "Alien" but instead of black they look of a pail flesh color. The beings themselves can exist in space, but since they have no way of perpulsion that is not seen too often. Their ultimit goal is to get home.

Tell me O45 if some of these things are too much.

Is it too late to join??????????

I took most of this from the Voyager episodes

"Aeries the all powerfull lord of destruction ready to swoop down apon the idiots and kill them. saving the smart and beutiful. Destroyer of worlds and borg. The drone is ready for launch."

Aeris smiled to himself. what a dumb ship but hey its a good ship. as long as he held the key inside him. no one else could control the ship.

"Good lexxa. Launch the drone."

A small drone lanuched from the belly of the lexxa only the size of a human arm its main weapon was...its arm. it could take a peice of material or energy. and with its nifty automated nano probes it could convert the material or energy into the resourses needed make another drone. which would make another drone. which would make another. and so on.

The drone landed on the surface of a dead moon. it colected some material from the surfece and flown back to the lexxa. soon there were two drones. then there were four. then there 8 then there sixteen. this continued untill the entire moon was coverd in millions apon millions of drones.

"Lexxa how many drones are there on the moon?"

"Aproximitly 764 million and growing at a rate of 10 million every 10 seconds.Aeries the all powerfull lord of destruction ready to swoop down apon the idiots and kill them. saving the smart and beutiful. Destroyer of worlds and borg. I have detected a borg fusion cube coming out of warp above the moon. Ouch its lights are hurting me. But i cant fire back with out destroying the drones on the moon. what should i do? Aeries the all powerfull lord of destruction ready to swoop down apon the idiots and kill them. saving the smart and beutiful. Destroyer of worlds and borg."

"Aeris just Aeirs damit! Aeris and only aeris! Use the drones lets see what these things can do."

"Yes Aeris just Aeris dam!Aeris and only Aeris!The drones are atacking."

Aeirs head fell over his talons. "stupid...stupid ship."

The drones swarmed up towards the cube. ITs phasres shot out. blowing thousands of drones to peices. photon torpedos killed millions. The drones impacted the shiled with a thud. killing hunderds of millions. The others begain turning the sheilds energy into resourses and making more drones.Soon the shield died out. The drones swarmed into the ship. converting the steel and meterial into more drones. the borg drones inside could do nothing againt the unasimitable drones. only try to fend off the punching and choking drones.

Soon the entire fusion cube disaperead under a blanket of drones.There was a massive explosion probebly that of the warp core. killing hunderds of millions more drones. The other drones just converted the explsion into more material and more drones. soon there was no trace of the fusion cube or the moon.

Lexxa and 353 million drones jumped back into hyperspace. the others looked for more things to make more drones.

Drones. 1.1 billion growing at 1.1 billion per post. Thanks for the nano probes leto!

(OOC: Groovey, the more the merrier, I just hope I don't get the species 8472 here mixed up with the 8472 in the other thread ;) )

"Lord Elrond, I am Warlord Blakout, spokesperson for Orhk. I believe we have met before..." says a tall Orhkish warrior in full battle plating. Although he looks much like the Orcish Warlord Blakout in the previous posts, he is seemingly ascendant, almost holy. "But we shall put our past behind us, ehh?"

Stepping forward and sitting cross-legged on the open ground, Blakout goes on, "My troops have agreed to stay and work alongside you, provided you allow us to set up a camp nearby, and exchange supplies and weaponry. Together we can create a fighting force to shake the universe." Leaning back, against a dead tree, he goes on, "I should tell you, for every post the Orhkish military here will mulitply by ten percent. Bringing total present Orhkish forces *this* post to five thousand, five hundred plus. In your service, my Lord."

Meanwhile, in the deep secret Orhkish headquarters, scientists are beginning the construction of space vehicles, utilizing faster-than-light speed drives, called Warp, and massive photon cannons, using huge bolts of compressed light particles along with nuclear-tipped missiles. Construction of this space fleet is at 50%, continuing at 30% per post.

(OOC: That's right, boys and girls, I'm bringing th Orcs, or Orhks into a whole new light.)

The Lunar Corporation starts an ambitious project, sending thousends of civilian dropships to the Alpha Centauri system (closest to ours). There they will begin establishing colonies on any planet that has an acceptable gravity. All of the 4 new colony worlds are protected by a squadron of battlecruisers.

In addition existing ship designs are being reconsidered in order to reduce the required crew complement. This will enable us to man more ships with the same amount of manpower.

Hmm...The Borg are greatly disturbed...Time to run away and cower in their impenetrable fortress...

Back to the Irkanian Empire:

"We can't wait any longer," said General Michael Worf. "Launch the assault. These "Shadows" are an immenent threat."

A massive fleet of Irkanian Wraships pounded into the Shadow lines near their homeworld. Shadow turrets erupted in flame. Irkanian Warships buckled and fell. But the massive Irkanian onslaught was too much. The defenses began to fail. They were geared at killing Borg, not "Irkanians"! The fleets pounded against the wall of automated cannons, shreading them without thought. The Irkanians seemed to have an endless supply of fighters. Cruisers buzzed about, firing volleys of red light. The Turrets continued to erupt. The Shadows knew their only choice.

Massive fleets of their organic vessels dropped out of hyperspace. They started pulverizing the Irkanians. But the Warships and fighters and cruisers were doing their fair share of damage, too. Numeriacl superiorty was with the Irkanians, but only slightly. Neither side had any tremendous advatage. The Shadows were supposed to be fighting Borg, durnit!

And so began the great battle.

(OOC: ExAtreides, I hereby prohibit you from knocking out my entire fllet in one post. I never do that to you. Besides, It's supposed to be a "Great Battle", IE it should last a while.)

"I agree to your idea, also I would like to propose my own" replys Lavenous.

"Go on" says Blakout

"We should form a three race special forces team formed of Orhks, Elves and Dwarves to be trained to take the fight behind enemy lines, an army that could change the force of the war. With their skill and strength we could destroy enemy key points and then attack once their weakend. In space they could board ships under cover of larger attacks doing untold damage. Do you agree to my proposal?

SOl'Kanner lies in his bed, wondering why, he didn't get married, had 6 or 7 children (normal for argonians), proberly becoes his farther was the Sol duke, and Sol'Kanner was his frist born. Sol'kanner falls asleep

project at 30% growing by 20% each post

*how about this damit! you quit having infinite suplys of troops on both of your sides.Making forces from nowhare. you have no production facilties. there just freaking there. And I am tried of it dernit! *

shadow cannons.

PHysonic cutters. May be less effective against the irlioks or whatever then the borg but still some damage.

Phasers. Damage should be the same if slightly more or less.

Photon and Qountom torpeados. If it can blow up a freaking sheilded fusion cube why do you think your ships can take it?!

(oh and only ordos 45 have the authority to probit things. you can request but nothing will be done. less him or i give it a go when it comes to rules :) )

A swarm of drones jumped from hpyerspace 2.3 billion to be exact. The irkins opened up on the flood of drones killing millions with there plasma weapons.

The swarm decended on apon the fleet of irkinein ships. turning the ships hulls into minerals with the nano probes only to make more drones. A massive ioinized link formed between the ikirikn ships. moving up and down. cutting the drones to peices killing 900 million. Formation Gammo omega 84 was sent out to the drones. The drones begain forming complex formations that of hammers and spears. the front of these formations would impact the irkiien ships take the material and pass it back up the line whare the drones behind him whare more drones were formed. the more drones the harder the front of the hammer would hit and the more resoures would be colected.

The borg shadow ship hybreds weaved in and out of the massive irikien ships fireing there torpedos,phasers and cutters. the battel was a stale mate the drones had added the advantage. then the irkines again with there ion cutters. the shadows had started a come back. the irkiens would never win on the ground though even with there plasma weapons the shadows had lived and slept on this moon for thousands of years. they knew its tricks and hiding spots.

Another massive fleet of irkien drop ships arived.

A message was sent out to the drones. The lazeraus prtocal.

The drones formed massive spheres around the ships. The drones then rushed to the center. crushing the ship in the middel but destryoing them selvs in the process.

ship after ship fell to these suceide drones.

million after million drone died in each explosion. the debreis just picked up by more drones to form more drones.

Another fleet of irkien ships jumped in. and another and onther. Bringing in thousands of ships.even with the fleet of drones and shadow ships it was becoming a loseing battel.

The stars sourounding the the battel vanished for a split second. Hyperspace portals apeared evrewhare. blocking out the stars and the sky.

A messege is sent to the borg.

"We have your ships weakpoints,there strong points how to infilitrate you how to defend against you. how to give create a anti asimilation antagen for the yonger speices. We know whare your home planet is. we know whare you are queen.(Sector 11341)

We have borg ships of are own. combined with shadow tec. better than yours. we have shadow ships with borg tec better than your ships. we have drones better than yours.

We can defeate you borg. This is your only choice. Get the HELL outa are galaxy! are universe! and are dimension! you have been defeated. admit it. we know of the fleet you are massive in the proxima centari system for atack on home world. countermesures have been prepared. leave at once. and you will not be destroyed. but if you stay. The Shadows and the league of yonger races will defeat you. reply withen 3 posts or your slaughter shall begin.

Good job with them leto.

scuse me for a second......"mwahahahahahaha mwhahahahaahaha mwhahahahahahahah." sorry about that....reflex

Finaly the new flagship HREHS (His Royal Elvish Highnesses Ship) Destruction. With this ship and its complement of battlecrusiers and the fighter/bombers held in its bay Lavenous agrees to set half the fleet of on space exploration. They take with them the necesery tools and enough people to create a city on another world. He lets the LC take Alpha Centurai and heads deeper into space. Lavenous is still interested in the races who had fleets near Earth and the disaperance of Mars.

Kuragari smiled at the sight before him, another large fleet had been born and had merged into a star system sized warship. More cystal planets had merged with Mars to form it even bigger.

Thirty thousand of the Krista superclones were training in the bay below him. And even more of the billions of ice bugs were being grown.

The Fleet was so huge, when they returned the Shadows and Borg would be doomed.

(OOC: No killing fleets in one post now, since it was requested.)

"Lexx lets go to the julius system 113 we have orders to scout it out for possible borg activity." Aeris said looking through the lexxas main view screen.

"As you command aeirs just aries and nothing but aries damit!" The lexxa said openeing the hyperspace portal and jumping.

"lexxa. Just call me Aeris. Noting more and nothing less ok lexxa?"

"What ever you say Aeries nothing more and nothing less ok."

Aeries hid his head in his arms. why did they have have to give me the stpudist ship ever made?

The lexx jumped into the julius system 113. there was something wrong there was a sun in the distence but whare were the planets?

"Lexxa whare are the planets?"

"My sensors tell me that the drones ate all the planets and the planets and debrees in the sourounding 8 solor systems. Aeris nothing more and nothing less ok."

Aeris ignored the lexxas stupidty."zoom in on that large dark spot beside the sun. i didnt know there is was a black hole in this sector."

The lexxes main veiw screen zoomed into the dark twirling mass beside the moon.

"It is not a black hole my captin. it his aproximitly 15 qaudrillein drillen drones massed together. there combined mass is greater than that of the sun. Its suckng in the sun like that of a black hole. The more sun that is sucked up, the more drones to suck up the sun. the sun will be complety consumed in 9 hours ,31 minutes, and 19 seconds at this rate. 13 systems will be consumed like this in 14 days.

the drones will be at aproximitly 74 qaudrillion drillion drones.

Aeris was shocked almost having a heart atack. did the lexxa just say something inteligent? He shook of the shock of the moment.

"Lexxa give them the order to wait in hyperspace untill they are given the word to get out. if it continues there wont be much of a galexy to fight over."

"As you command Aeries nothing more and nothing less." The ship stated.

The drones opened hundereds of jump gates. rivers and seas of drones moved into hyperspace.

:)

all of my forces mad and stuff have strapped bombs to themselves and are all in scandinavia now because my super thing is a warp gate insta tele-o-porter! :D and they all blow them selves up killing millions and um...um...um...I died too by-bye

-this was caused by mmorpgs like dark age of camelot and rts games like warcraft3. very bad things indeed. >:( >:( >:(

@ Ex: if the drones were to accumulate such a mass, the gravity would steadily rise and eventually they would collapse...and form a black hole. This also happens to stars that are to heavy.

The LC and the elves are quickly colonizing new solar systems (the Argonians and the Orks will probably follow). This new group of solar systems is reffered to by the Supreme Council as the Inner Sphere. Ship production is increased to be able to guard the new Lunar Corporation colonies.