An Age of Chaos

ordos45

julius left as well.

sending a strong telapathic message back home. that the ancinets had returned.

His ship returned to europa

The extermination of the borg continued

45 more systems borg systems had been destryoied by the overwelming darkness of the shadows.

The borg had however begain fleeing some of there worlds to reinforce there innersystems

The drones numberd around 40 billion drillion drillion now.

A hyperspace portal opens above MAd retorics homeworld

The lexxa escourted by 70 million drone arms and some 1,500 shadow borg hybred ships wait above the planet. A messege is sent down

The fleet above your world is peacefull it protects are greatest leader in the lexxa. We wish to discuss a non agression pact or the posiblility of a alience.IF ANY hostile actions are taken against the the fleet.We will retailiate with Extreem predjucide. We will not enter your planet. We wish you to send a diplomat escouted by as many ships as you want.

Heed the warning above.

"THE MEETING"

Seconeds after Kuragari and Julius left

----------------------------

A glass cylinder with a strange blue vibrent glow was brought into the meeting room and a slinder alien followed closely behind. He then went to the fron of the room and stood infront of the cylinder. "Welcome, and sorry to keep everyone waiting a couple of months, time in this dimention passes much faster in this universe than mine, ah...my name is Kasuk."

"This cylinder here is also another reason for this meetings tardieness. It contains a easily found resourse from my universe, but as you can see it is harder to find here, because of dimentional differences you see."

The diplomats lend close to get a good look at what it was it was but only saw the blue light.

"What is it?" one asked.

"IT is called the Omega 13 partical"

As Kasuk said this he heard several gasp.

"Is there a problem, if so speak up."

A dareing diplomat stood up and said "If that thing explodes here we're done for, then war/hyperspace isn't even possible because of the residue it leaves behind, it tears up any high speed engine."

"Yes we know that and take that into account, in my universe it isn't as unstable, but we have developed means in this universe to keep it form going critical."

"Now, let's get to punch: why you're here, every faction here has a equal chance of convencing us of trading with them, and we're more than willing to trade. But for that to happen we'll need a full time diplomat here on this rock, we have quarters already build, and you'll be treated very well. We also offer our services in any reserch that we can assist in, ship modifications (omega 13 is a good power source, and weapon modifier) and much more, simply ask."

"Now, are there any questions?"

-----------------------------------------------

Project Omega: success; harvesting; 5 particals of omega 13; 1 partical per post

Flag-Ship: "The Charger" complete + Project omega upgrade when success, extra 3 post.

Termite(s) (troop transport): 1945

Viper(s) (heavy armored): 1008

Commandos trained and read for deployment: 104

Resources: Bio-feed 13.38 tons (universal construction material, best used with mercury and omega project) Iron 23.20 tons Mercury 4.36 tons.

Project Elf 35% complete growing 5% each post

Project Shadow 35% complete growing 5% each post

(OOC: Augh, I just posted a message and lost it all, ahh well, here goes again.)

Viewing the battle reports sent from the Argonian planet of Chiron, the Dark Lord Q'uev orders the launch of 20 Orhkish troop carriers, containing over 1,000 Orhkish Warriors.

"Greetings Triald vessal, I am Ambassadore Keerg of the Orhk." says a tall, dark Orhk into the comm console aboard his ship, "May I come aboard for treaty negotiations? Subspace is such a dreary medium."

Reading the latest report from K'tara, the War Mistress sent for the 8472 diplomatic excercise, Q'uev is somewhat surprised to learn of the containment of the Omega 13 substance. He orders K'tara to continue negotiations.

Titan research at 70%, ongoing at 50% per post, estimated complete by next post.

Orhkish SpaceFleet construction proceding at 10% per post, currently 30%.

Orhkish territory still in a mode of expansion, currently all colony ships are 60% to planned destination, and are proceding at 20% per post.

Allas stood on the deck of the SHIC Cruiser,surrounded by screens."Greetings,Ohrknish fleet.I am Allas ,warchief for the Trialds.You may send the captain of your ship 2 diplomats,5 guards,and no more.I hope these negotiations will go nicely.Then he motioned with his hand,the screens were turned off,and Allas walked through a small dorr in the back.

Kilija Verbic sat at the meeting table along with the high military chiefs. They were talking about all sorts of big stuff, but Kilija couldn't care less.

The lizzards killed her cousin!

It was 4 days since she heard the terrible news. She and her men died when defending an evacuation of a besieged Argonian city.

The head of the LCARD (Lunar Corporation Arms Research Department) began to speak:

"This technology of theirs, that keeps Omega 13 particles stable, is invaluable. The possiblities of stable Omega 13 matter are nearly limitless. We must get hold of it."

The representative of the Supreme council, Gerard Halleck, began to speak.

"But we need to offer something in return. Our most advanced technologies now are Pakis cannons and the uncomplete project Excalibur. But we cannot turn over Pakis technology- it is to destructive to fall in potentially enemy hands!"

"We can offer them blueprints of project Excalibur. Our work on it is nearly finished. As you all know, Excalibur is the codename of a generator that can project a screen of highly energized particles around an object, lending it incredible durability for a short time. A generator becomes unusuable after one time, but in battle it would make a usefull addition to protective shields."

"We all know the details of the project. Very well, we will propose to trade our knowledge of project Excalibur against the technology to stabilize Omega 13 particles.

Excalibur at 80 %, completed next post.

The raid is launched and goes succcsesfully paving the way for futher Elvish incertions. We estimate this will increase lizard clensing by a further 20% because it is a valuable point for the lizards as well as a main transportation point leading to all parts of their lands.

My race is the Khala'an. Their skin is a yellowish-blue and they have 2 pincer-like hands and 2 cannon-shaped appendages attached at either shoulder. Both cannon appendages can fire acid about 10 ft. in front of the Khala'an. Currently they inhabit only a couple of planets, and they have not researched advanced space travel [i.e. traveling at light speed, exploring their galaxy] The second planet, Salaris, is much smaller than the first, Pakilis. Salaris collided with Pakilis about 20,000 years ago. At that point, their technology went back to a sort of Acid age, where only the strongest acid throwers [The most powerful warriors] survive. Most of their thinkers died in the collision and the survivors all were killed because the Supreme High Warriors thought that it was their fault the planets collided. The planets were pretty much fused together for about 10 years at which point Salaris detached and started orbiting the second sun. Pakilis orbited the first sun. Surviving Khala'an thrived on both planets, but more so on Salaris. A group of thinkers on Salaris, one in particular [named Bater] discovered a way to get off of the planet! It was an incredible discovery. He had found a way to teleport to any place. The catch was that you had to have seen it before, be it a picture a memory or someone elses memory. An elder there had memories of Pakilis when he was a little Khala'an. He shared his memories with Bater and Bater led an expedition to Pakilis along with the group of thinkers that helped discover the teleportation. When they arrived there was nothing around for miles and the ground was covered with strange ooze. They would later learn that the thing that made that ooze would be their downfall. It attacked them from behind. They didn't stand a chance. Only Bater survived. He was in the front and was warned from the others screeches for help. He then teleported out and ran back to the elder or his tribe. He led another expedition to Pakilis. This time they met some warrior Khala'an who took them to their city. Bater shared with them the teleporting technology and the warriors and thinkers moved to different planets. Which leads us to their situation today where they now inhabit both planets and the ooze on the dark side of Pakilis hasn't been bothered since the thinkers first came.

not a warning. just a messege. dont post two messeges in a row. do it again its a warning

Sorry,I won't do it again

The Khala'an thinkers are starting to build a spacecraft. It is 10% done (growing by 10% each post) A mine of Carluthian crystal was found under the main city on Pakilis. With the crystal, The Khala'an can power Land machines.

The Trialds are helping with the efforts of pushing back the DreadTeeth.We are currently studying a "nova bomb" as it is called,recovered by a carrier in a sector of unknown which was filled with space junk.reasearch of nova bomb is at 10% and rising 20% each post.

( nova bomb...whare have i heard that before.... i wonder....)

The shadow fleet hangs above the planet waiting for the ships to dock and negotiations to begin.

Borg forces forced back into origilil solor system. Building massive defenses and troops.

Plan for invasion of borg home system at 52% growing at 50% per post

if any of you want to help...it would be nice. just send word.

Khala'an currently is developing an army. The Thinkers tracked a transmission that was sent from a race of shadows communicating from one to another. The Khala'an heard somthing about Borg and Need allies. It seems that these shadows are planning an attack on pakilis[Not really, its just what the Khala'an think]They are developing a military to defend

Shuttlecraft 20% complete[growing by 15% each post]

Army 50% complete[growing by 10 % each post]

A Race of....Things[i say that cuz i forgot what your race is] is invading our homeworld! We are sending our best warriors to itercept.

'A group of 7 Khala'an warriors exit tele warp right in front of the Invadors. They start Shooting acid out of their Shouldercannons. the rest is good dinner. These invadors are weak. It must have been a scouting group come to determine our weak points. We Will not be Conquered We WILL survive'

"Sir" said an exahasted Kasuk, "IT's spread like wild for since the meeting, some of the factions think it's technology that we use, but we both know what we really use..."

"SHUT-UP!" said the commander angerly "you needth say more, I knew IT would would spread like this...send all attending factions another probe, make shure they understand that we can only provide installments of the partical, for if the membrane is punctured in the process of installment of the partical or it is placed in the wrong spot, or it is just a bad fit...BOOM!. Start another neutral colony, provide a ship dock, large enough to fit 100 chargers"

"Yes, sir. We have also started building ships that use the lesser omega 13 particals, they are modified Vipers, and we've begun to train commandos that can plant lesser omega 13 in space...mine layers."

"Good, when will my flagship be ready?"

"Next month, they're ahead of schedual."

--------------------------------------------

Project Omega: success; harvesting; 6 industrial particals of omega 13; 1 industrial partical per post

Flag-Ship: "The Charger" complete + Project omega upgrade, extra 1 post.

Termite(s) (troop transport): 2392

Viper(s) (heavy armored): 1273

Omega Day(s) (Omega 13 modified vipers):10

Commandos trained and read for deployment: 151

Techno Commandos trained and read for deployment: 4

Resources: Bio-feed 17.91 tons (universal construction material, best used with mercury and omega project) Iron 27.80 tons Mercury 6.72 tons.

Ship colony: 3 post till finished

Project Elf 40% complete growing 5% each post

Project Shadow 40% complete growing 5% each post

The Khala'an Shuttle is about halfway complete. The Khala'an army is growing faster now because of the alien Invading. The khala'an are determined to survive and become the leaders of the universe. We will try to allie with the shadow things as soon as our shuttlecraft is complete. The shuttlecraft is also being built faster because of the invading forces.

Shuttle 50% complete[gworing by 25% each post]

Army 75% complete[Growing by 25% each post]

(OOC: Welcome aboard Two-Headed)

The battle against the Lizard-Creatures on Chiron is going well...A fine representation of the Orhk/Elf/Argo Alliance.

"Agreed." says Keerg to the meeting proposal, and pilots his small craft to the Triald vessal.

Upon opening, the Triald representatives find only Keerg, as he is the master of his own vessal, and on him only a few cerimonial knives and common Orhk plate armor.

"For continued peace and in hopes of eventual alliance, I hereby turn my vessal, the OSF Chaard, over to your exclusive control."

Titan research is completed, and effort is shifted to the ability to clone the mighty warriors, as well as combine the gene structure with that of an Orhk. Titan Genetic Research now at 20%, proceding at 20% per post.

Orhkish SpaceFleet construction proceding at 10% per post, currently 40%.

Orhkish territory still in a mode of expansion, currently all colony ships are 80% to planned destination, and are proceding at 20% per post.

Three research goals are initiated, although all three are begun at 10%, each goal is proceding at a different speed.

Alpha: 10% current, 50% per post.

Beta: 10% current, 20% per post.

Gamma: 10% current, 10% per post.

(Hey Two-Head,its not like we were invading your planet,just stumbled onto it.And if you just want your civilization to THINK that im invading,say so;it'll make life alot easier.)Allas analized the report sent from the carrier on the alien planet.Jungle,as far as the crew on board could tell.

[sorry, i thought i did post that. Oh i posted thst we thought the shadows would invade. Whoops. OK]

The Khala'an thought that the beings that stubmled onto their planet Were the invadors Instead of the shadows. AT first they thought the shadows would invade now they want to ask the shadows if they can help them fight the borg. The Khala'an have deployed 50 land vehicles with heavily armored plated and Crystil rockets

Land Vehicles-50

Shuttlecraft 75% complete [Growing by 25% each post}

Army 100% complete

Meanwhile large detachments of LC Sek'Meths, infantry and New Hope verhicles have arrived and began helping with the eradication of the Dreadteeth- with orders to capture some alive for study.

The USS Anubis, the new flagship of supreme general Kilija Verbic, jumped out of warp along with the rest of the fleet in shadow space, preparing to join in the coming assault on the borg.

The USS Anubis is the first of a new class warship (Anubis class, duh) equiped with all the latest Lunar Corporation technology. Pulse phasers, adjusted to maximize shield-degenerating capabilities, Pakis cannons, that will fire once shields are down and cause the enemys hull to explode in a nuclear reaction, and those generators from project Excalibur, that can render the hull temporarily nearly impervious to attack- or be directed towards an enemy shield grid and temporarily neutralize it.

Along with the USS Anubis are 59 other ships of the same class, 600 of the older Meteor class battlecruiser and 500 Artemis cruisers (an upgrade of the Meteor). Also 300 fighter carriers of several types, each wich houses 350 fighters.

"This is the 5th fleet of the Lunar Corporation, requesting permission to join in your attack."

"We Request to join with you, Shadow beings! We have a dropship full of our best warriors and we will be ready to help you in your conflict."

The Khala'an Have produced 75 Land Machines and the shuttle is complete. Our army is loaded.

Land Machines: 75

Army:100% complete

Shuttle:100% complete

New project:25% complete [growing by 25% each post]

A hyperspace portal opens over the last none borg system(all the rest had been wiped out)

(you can come if you want to. you will most likely be slaughterd never fighting the borg and all.)

it apears they fell back to there homeworld.

millions of defensive photon torpedo cannons

millions of phaser strips. the hole place was packed with defenses

borg ships filled nearly every corner of the system blocking out the stars.

Borg home system plan at 98%(revision with new information aquired by probes.)

Force Massing in hyperspace and normal space at 45% growing at 59% per post)

Arm drone population.

at 4,890,902,1290,099,212,239,112 right handed drones

and 4,000,000 elite left handed drones.

Shadow Borg Ships at 2,151 (borg cubes,shperes, ect built from stolen borg tec)

Borg Shadow hybred ships 11,251 (regular shadow ships with borg photon torpedos sheilds,phaser strips,and fusion cutters

Regular shadow ships 15,909 all (all gaurding home world and colonys.)