An Age of Chaos

ordos45

Meanwhile back on Chiron...

Sol'Kanner had been chalenged by Ald Dreadtooth, the rule of the Dreadteeth, If Sol'Kanner lost the Argonians would leave for the coldness of space, if He won the Dreadteeth would submit to the Argonians.

20 minuts later.

Sol'Kanner looked at Ald Dreadtooth, his opponet was a true monster Sol'Kanner was glad that the Dreadteeth didn't know about time lapsers. Ald Dreadtooth roared, Sol'Kanner responded in kind, and battel was joined. The duel was over in a matter of minuts, Ald Dreadtooth was fast and strong, but he didn't have the experience to use them to fully, on the other hand, Sol'Kanner was a master swordsman, hardned by hundreds of battels. In the end Ald Dreadtooth lost.

After the battel the Dreadteeth accepetet the outcome, and hailed Sol'Kanner as their new king.

Dreadteeht integratin intro Argonian socetiy 0% growind by 50% each post

Argonian recovery at 25% growing by 25% each post.

Kilija Verbic was summoned for a meeting on the moon. Aaah, the moon...home of all the Lunar Corporation citizens before they spread out over several other planets and colonized them...anyway, she was summoned under strange circumstances- everybody was very mysterious, and no details were given. Why would the Supreme Council call for such a meeetin, while everything was focussed on the defense of the Earth on the recent attack?

She sat on her usual chair from years ago in the meeting hall, and the representative of the Supreme council, Gerrard Halleck, began to speak.

"First, the less interesting reason of this meeting. We "lunars" used to linger on a single moon, thus the Lunar Corporation- now we occupy several planets. So the Supreme Council has agreed on a new name: The Star League Constitution."

Various comments came, such as: "I don't know, Lunar Corporation had a nice ring" and "It was about time". Halleck continued.

"Now for the reason of all this secrecy. It concerns a secret that the former Lunar Corporation had beared for the hundreds of years since our exodus from the Earth, because of the wars that were going on there. When we settled on the moon, we uncovered ruins of an ancient civilisation that had thrived here thousends of years ago, a race incredibly advanced. The ruins were deserted, and archeoligists have been working in secrecy ever since. Obviously, this knowledge was limited to the Supreme Council only. The technology we uncovered were the secret behind our vast technological advancement."

The members of the meeting were upset. Had the Supreme Council kept this secret al along? From the very foundation of the Lunar Corporation? Who were these aliens that lived here?

"That's not all. Most of the technology recovered is still being investigated, as many of it still reaches beyond the understanding of our scientists. But our scientists are getting very close to unraveling the most treasured of our recoveries. We are getting very close to deciphering their language- once done, NOTHING will be a secret to us anymore! All the things we saw there! It goes beyond your wildest imaginy, this technology could make us one of the most powerfull factions in the universe!"

Kilija Verbic stould up.

"Sir, if these aliens were as powerfull as you say they are, how come they all died? Or did they just leave?"

Hallecks face turned grave, even a little frightened.

"We have found clues...we believe they were exterminated by the Ancients."

Now the delegates were really upset. Some of them refused to believe this, others were in obvious shock.

Kilija Verbic began speaking again.

"I assume there is a reason you summoned me, supreme general of the Lunar...Star League forces?"

"Yes, general. You see, allthough we are very close to unraveling the secrets of this civilisation, we have no guarantee that we're safe- we already find it strange that the Ancients haven't taken any steps to keep us from advancing through these artefacts. You are to make sure our ship production is dramaticly increased, and that our defenses will be able to withstand an attack of any magnitude."

Kilija Verbic was dazed by all of this. Halleck resumed speaking.

"That will be all, ladies and gentlemen. I would love to answer all your questions, but I have duties to return too, and I don't want to release any more information at this time. Untill next time, my friends."

While all the members of the meeting were protesting and asking various questions, Halleck left the meeting room, ignoring all comments and questions.

Lavenous has received reports from his fleet that much of the invading fleet has been destroyed. Casulties have been high however, and many dropships and other vessels got through because they had to concentrate on the attacking vessels. Elves all over earth are prepared for an iminate invasion. The fleet has moved out to the source of the other threat detected in space. But before it left Lavenous has sent his most powerfull mages to aid in this battle as well as his best commandos and units (including our titan) HEHS Destruction is on its way with most of the rest of our fleet.

A drastic measure was taken: a device that draws geothermal energy directly from the Earths core and convert it to power to be used by a shield emitter that generates a protective field around the moon.

Kilija was very pissed. The Supreme Council had already made preparations for this months ago, without her knowing, to preserve the secret. Anyway, the generator was up and running, and the moon was safe from any ridiculously over-powered planet-killing weapons that the shadows were rumoured to posess (hint, hint).

Meanwhile she was also busy preparing to drive out the Khala'an invaders. The Supreme Council was very nervous of having any hostile aliens around, and told Kilija to drive them out of the solar system in the next few days. Kilija commanded the 14th Special Tactics legion, a legion comprised of the best the now fresh Star League had to offer. Still, Kilija was nervous.

(OOC: You mean someone besides the Shadows had an old base on the Earth's moon? Geez, that moon sure is important.)

Kuragari grimaced. Several battleships had found another artifact in dimensional space. They had dragged it to a region of space unknown to the younger races and even the Shadows. It was brought there to be destroyed, because it was identical to the first artifact that was still letting loose horrible ships of an enemy even older than the Ancients.

However when the battleships kept up a sustained bombardment it abosrbed the energy. Until it to opened. Within seconds the five battleships were destroyed. Thousands of fighters had already come through the artifact, and over a dozen cruisers had as well.

20,000 Fighters of Ageless Enemy (Had to give them some name.)

15 Cruisers of Ageless Enemy.

---

50,000 fighters and 50 cruisers of the Ageless Enemy will continue to come through the second artifact each post.

The forces on earth are well defended. We have Taken over the continent that they call Antarctica. Our reinforcements have just arrived. we have 300 land vehicles deployed in The country of the us. we destroyed countless numbers of natives, but our losses are many as well. Our invasion is doing good, Towers are Built in our stronghold on Antarctica.

Our New project is being transported to Earth.

New project close to Earth: 50% [On Earth next post]

Percent of Earth Khala'an: 5%

Percent of Earth Neutral: 26%

Percent of Earth Native: 69%

(Moderator: You know that the other factions except for I think Ex and myself are located mainly on Earth right? I doubt they'll let you conquer it that easily.)-O45

(Moderator: And if memory serves me right earnucker had inhabited Austrailia)-Ex

[o for real? i had no clue. guess i should have read the first 7 pages. lol}

The High Council was in an uproar. They were divided upon where to send ships. There were two open artifacts now! And some power was trying to take Earth from the combined forces holding it, an unwise move.

Yet the fighters and cruisers continued to pour forth from the second artifact, in an unexplored region of space by all but the Ancients, a region at the edge of the Milky Way.

Current Enemy Forces from Second Artifact:

70,000 Fighters of Ageless Enemy (Had to give them some name.)

65 Cruisers of Ageless Enemy.

---

50,000 fighters and 50 cruisers of the Ageless Enemy will continue to come through the second artifact each post.

(Now think about this folks. The Shadows and Ancients are sending almost everything at this new enemy, and are barely holding. Younger races might be in serious trouble if we find them hard to kill.)

[Yes but younger races don't yet know about this enemy. And ageless Enemy is a stupid name. call them the DoomTakers or something. Plus my race doesn't even know about the ancients and i dout that the others do.]

----------------------------------------------------

The new project has arrived in antarctica. It shuold help us destroy these beings if we can use it in time. [Oh and by the way, My race is inadvertant to cold and hot.]

Our forces in the Us are Losing. We are forced to retreat....

( OOC: Considering they don't have a name in the movies...)

Finally the High Council decides to send an emissary to every race. To tell them of the enemy's return, and of the great danger.

One of the emissaries to Earth had a problem however. His ship was being weighed down by all the trash and excess waste in it. So the ship shot out all this waste as a solid frozen cube, down into Antartica, and all over someone's project.

Meanwhile the Council had still not reached a decision about the second artifact.

120,000 Fighters of Ageless Enemy (Had to give them some name.)

115 Cruisers of Ageless Enemy.

1 Battleship of the Ageless Enemy.

---

50,000 fighters and 50 cruisers of the Ageless Enemy will continue to come through the second artifact each post. Also one battleship will come out of the artifact every four posts.

(Twin head, if Ex put a post to warn you in your most recent post before this, it was a message about how if you found a race you could name them. And how he found the race coming through the artifact so I could name them. Just consider this message you can't remove, a warning.)

The Emissaries told each race of what was happening, though one race tried to kill an emissary. In response the Emissary boarded his ship and left for high orbit. There the offending race's antartic project was blown apart. (I'm big on warnings.)

Still more ships poured from the second artifact.

170,000 Fighters of Ageless Enemy (Had to give them some name.)

165 Cruisers of Ageless Enemy.

---

50,000 fighters and 50 cruisers of the Ageless Enemy will continue to come through the second artifact each post. Also one battleship will come out of the artifact every four posts.

Third warning Twin Head. You completely ignored my actions, including the destruction of your base. Next time it ain't a warning, next time is banning for a week. I'm not that hard to get along with actually, I do relativly little deleting and locking and editing.

We have started developing a new kind of unit, the Jachyra.Once Trialds,they are now, 'mechanical mummies',as they are nicknamed because of the rags that are draped over them.Jachyra number at 500.We stop now,letting more children to be born.Also the nova bomb reasearch is complete,we have modified it,toned down its power.We test it on a small asteroid near the nebule.We also record the temperature.When the bomb explodes,3563 C,when it starts to burn,2468,and when it is done burning,the planet or whatever still have a temperature of 1266-1396 C for about a week.

The Emissary's ship hovered in high orbit of Antartica for several more minutes, making sure all that was left of the base it had destroyed was a nice new lake in the middle of the icy terrain.

Still more ships poured from the second artifact.

220,000 Fighters of Ageless Enemy (Had to give them some name.)

215 Cruisers of Ageless Enemy.

---

(Nope, but thanks for mentioning it before you posted them doing that.)

The shipwombs were growing new ships at triple normal speed. War against the Shadows or possibly the younger races was one thing, war against an enemy this powerful...

270,000 Fighters of Ageless Enemy (Had to give them some name.)

265 Cruisers of Ageless Enemy.

---

50,000 fighters and 50 cruisers of the Ageless Enemy will continue to come through the second artifact each post. Also one battleship will come out of the artifact every four posts

(OOC: Ok, sorry about my inactivity once again, writer's block.)

"Retreat or be destroyed alien creatures," says Orhkish Cruiser Commander Toern, "you have no place here."

Recieving no answer, Toern attacks the Khala'an colony and halts it's growth.

"You will not prevail on Earth. Flee while you can."

Extermination process at 30% and rising at 30% per post.

"Lord Allas, if I may converse with you..." says Ambassadore Keerg quietly.

"Yes, what is it?" replies Allas.

"My lord, these alien creatures you are hunting, these...Khala'an, I have information of another colony site."

"Indeed?"

"Indeed."

Q'uev, recieving the emissary from the Ancients, decides to send a full third of the OSF to aid his friends against the new threat.

Thanks to his recent troop buildup, Q'uev is able to sent a vast armada to the site. 1,000 Cruisers, 5,000 Light Cruisers, 10,000 Destroyers and 100,000 Fighters.

The Orhkish Fleet, called the OSF Montage, is sent and is currently 1/3 to the rendevous site. Travelling at 1/3 per post.

Orhkish colonies are begun on five planets, named, Dagon, Giedi, Luxwander, Daal and Azig. Defenses are being set up in each system and they are guarded by equal fleets of OSF ships.

Argo/Elf forces are informed and invited to each of the five planets.

Recieving the key signal from Sol'Kanner, Q'uev orders his forces on Chiron to stand down, and sends a signal to allow his forces to aid in the rebuilding.

Titan Genetics at 40%, proceding on at 20% per post.

OSF construction, speeded by recent affairs, is currently at 55% and will be moving along at 20% per post.

Research goals at:

Alpha: 60%, 50% per post.

Beta: 30%, 20% per post.

Gamma: 20%, 10% per post.

(Thanks, just hope they know to retreat quickly against this enemy.)

The shipwombs were beginning to strain, the work load was lessened to normal. Kuragari was worried. A field had appeared around the system of the second artifact, preventing any ships from entering system. Definitely to make sure their buildup could not be stopped.

320,000 Fighters of Ageless Enemy

315 Cruisers of Ageless Enemy.

2 Battleship of the Ageless Enemy.

---

50,000 fighters and 50 cruisers of the Ageless Enemy will continue to come through the second artifact each post. Also one battleship will come out of the artifact every four posts

Third warning Twin Head. You completely ignored my actions, including the destruction of your base. Next time it ain't a warning, next time is banning for a week. I'm not that hard to get along with actually, I do relativly little deleting and locking and editing.

What are you talking about??? I heeded your warnings and established a mining base in antarctica. Is this all because i tried to destroy the guy who tried to destroy my base?????????

(He did destroy your base. ;D But now you seem to be heeding yes. btw, good luck against those mad races whose planet you invaded. They don't seem happy. Cheers.)

370,000 Fighters of Ageless Enemy

365 Cruisers of Ageless Enemy.

---

(Yep its still there.)

The Ancients Fleet was massing to attack the second artifact, but with the shield surrounding its system, they couldn't get through.

420,000 Fighters of Ageless Enemy

415 Cruisers of Ageless Enemy.

---

(OOC: Great, we'll see :) )

Still one third of the way to the rendevous point, the Cruiser Commander decides to send ahead a probe. Which is destroyed before it even reaches the outer perimeter.

Then, sending a magical scan, the Cruiser Commander finds, to his sinking gut, the vast military force awaiting him.

OSF Montage still 1/3 away from contact.

Looking over the battle report, Toern grins at the outcome, the Khala'an presence on Earth is nearly ended. Still 40% more to go, unless they leave willingly.

"You will not prevail on Earth. Flee while you can."

Research is finished with Secret Reasearch Project Alpha. Utilizing to joint powers of over-loaded light-particles and magic, the Arc Welder is created, capable of firing streams of high-powered electricity at a serious power drainage, or on alternate fire mode, firing bolts of highly concetrated force.

Defenses on the five new colony planets is started. with over 1,000 of each turret type, Torpedo Cannon, Magic Cannon, Partical Stream, Arc Stream and Space Mines, the defenses of each planet is rising by 20% each post.

Titan Genetic research at 60%, proceding at 20% per post.

OSF construction at 75%, proceding at 20% per post.

Secret Research Projects:

Beta: 50%, 20% per post.

Gamma: 30%, 10% per post.