An Age of Chaos

ordos45

(OOC: >:( >:( Let me make this as clear as possible. *I* have sole control of the Orcs. Me Myself and I, and **ABSOLUTELY NO-ONE ELSE** has the right to make alliances in my name. If you want to be my friend, fine, if you want to be my ally, fine, send me a frigging notification. Leto, I was not aware Sardaukar sent that message, and no, he is *NOT* in charge of the Orcs. If you, or anyone else gets a notification of my being an allie, send *me* the message before you go any further. I'm thinking of ending the whole Elf/Orc/Arg alliance here and now because of this foolishness.)

K'tara looks at the Argonian and quietly, angrily, says, "I will consider it. However, while I'm considering, you might wanna start running, as your body is in a direct line of fire from every point. You are a fool for coming here like this, and will soon be a roasted fool for your troubles."

K'tara suddenly moves her hand in an strange, quick motion, and the Argonian is torn into shreds by crossfire.

Grinning evilly, K'tara orders her troops forward, and in a few days they reach Moogie's camp.

"Ready to roll out, Warmistress?"

"Ready when you are Moogie."

The two combined armies roll out with a tripled military force. Over two thousand Orcish troops head into the forest and begin thier approach to the fortress. Along the way, Blakout's clan, the Glowing Dagger, joins the rest bringing up the total to two thousand Grunts, five hundred Kassoks, one hundred fighting lieutenants and twenty Orcish witches.

They are *quite* ready for the assault.

Struggling through the darkness with his goblin companion, Blakout finally reaches the tunnel's exit. Coming out roughly four meters from the inside of the heavily guarded Elvish gate, Blakout mutters a few explitives and growls at the goblin.

It's going to be a tough escape, but after analyzing the Elvish troop movements, Blakout begins to see a pattern, and is ready to begin his run for the gate.

If only there was some sort of distraction...

(OOC: Before you get all angry and declare war, understand the hostilities between the Orcs and the Argonians. The alliance hasn't been initiated yet, and your mage isn't a main character.)

"the orcs killed him :P" Sol'Jargs looks at SOl'kanner after a while Sol'kanner replies "allright contact our english bases and tell tehm to send 5000 men and 1 time lapser to reinforce the elves, the bastards will pay blood >:(" "So be it"

Lord_Johnsonius, I saved 8 of your men, and by the way, what i told DukeLeto was i surgesset that he should try and ally whit you. I did't ally whit him in your name.

(OOC: Good! Now we're going somewhere :) )

As soon as K'tara and her troops reach the Elven fortress, they begin preparing for the battle.

All twenty Orcish witches, arrayed in a circle with thier hands joined, begin casting a spell of magical neutrality. As long as this spell is in place, no magic is used on either side.

K'tara finally orders her troops into movement, and the Kassoks begin a forward attack against the Elvish gate, using thier grenades to create dents and small holes in the gate.

A few are killed by Elvish arrows, but trusting in the security of thier fortress, the Elves to do attack with ground troops.

Next come the fighting leiutenants, who, with thier wierding modules, finally burst open through the gate.

Then comes the Grunts, and the attack has come underway.

Slamming her fist against one of the small Elves, throwing him back a good ten feet from the battle, K'tara realizes the attack is going far too slow, with around a hundred deaths on the Orcish side, and less than a score with the Elves.

Then she recieves notification of the arriving of Argonian troops. Around five thousand in total, fully equipped and ready for vengance.

Snarling and turning quickly she prepares to skewer another Elf, only to find Blakout at the tip of her sword. Grinning, and yelling a salutation, she throws the sword to him and pulls out her prefered weapon. A 12-gauge double barreled shotgun, a leftover from her days in North America.

Swinging quickly, Blakout deflects the Elvish blade and turns a full 360* to counter the next blow. Catching the Elf's weapon in the groove of the Orcish sword, Blakout steps forward and thrusts the metal spike straight into the Elf's heart, winning another kill against the infernal creatures and a smile from K'tara.

Suddenly the ground begins to rumble, realizing magic had nothing to do with it, considering the neutralizing field, all the troops stop fighting and take a look around.

Squinting, not seeing anything at first, K'tara finally makes out what must be a flood of white water. But that can't be right. Then, realizing what's going on, the Elf commander shouts, "Arachnids! All hands prepare for assault!" then, looking to Blakout, adds, "Either escape now, with your freedom and your troops, or fight along side us to destroy the Arachnids. We can't continue this fight here."

Looking deep into the Elf's eyes, Blakout realizes the truth in his words, then, turning silently and facing K'tara, he says, "It's your battle, I will fight against the Arachnids, you may leave if you wish."

Nodding imperceptably, K'tara yells an order in her clan's battle tongue, and the magic field is once again open.

Then, with the combined might of the Orcish witches, a spell of Nova is cast, which uses the power of lightening to spread in full circle, destroying many of the ground-based Arachnids.

Looking back up into Blakout's eyes, K'tara says, "I join your fight. It takes a lot more than a couple of spiders to get me."

And thus begins the first alliance with Orcs, Elves and Argonians for thousands of years.

(OOC: Ok Usul, take your liberty. All I ask is my characters live and we all either stay at the Elf fortress, or escape to an Argonian base. Feel free to add a personal account, Sardaukar.)

RMPs in place sir!

good now give the terrain and lifeforms in this area!

yes sir, holy sh!t sir there are currently 1,736 in the water and even more underground plus there are multiple heavy SAL transports entering the sector

Widen RMP range to 5km now!

done there are more than 100x the number of troops and the amount of transports is now about 1,000 and each transport has an estimate 10,000 troops plus weapons and vehicles!

these bastards have been luring us here with raids with only their scouts and using primative weapons? call Copra command I want 3 python platoons fitted with shock guns and plasma rifles.

sir they have spotted us! and are coming our way!

ok men we wont dye without a fight ready your lasrifles!

*I will enter the main scene in a day or two and any alliances welcome. none of you know where I am so I dont expect attacks oh and I am working on a secret project*

lord scytale the copra scientist are working on project bug Zzapper it is 10% into research

The arachnids, beign "only" 10.000, never really had a chance, they was not only fighting the orcs, (who were also under the time lapser effect) but also the elvis garrnison and the argoninans (both protecet form the time lapser effect), after the battel the argoninan comander Sol'Anhe (yes another female) walks ovet to K'tara and Blakout "now, will you talk?" Blakout nodds Sol'Anhe turns in the decrition of the time lapser and yells "turn the lapser off" she looks at Blakout "if you want to ally whit us, then here is our terms 1: you will also ally whit the Lunar corp. and the elves. 2: share tecnology. and 3: aid our allies if they are in need. and here is what we offers 1:we will aid you whit technology (tme lapsers) 2: aid in you any way you need. thats it, do oyu agree"

your forces are not immortal sard >:(

just becouse you have frelling time devices dosnt mean you can handel 20,000 aracnids.

I also like how your forces just seem to be everywhare on earth. when my forces droped all over china. how did you have time devices alla across freaking entire china. i am thinking of leaving earth and focusing on space just becouse of you.that is after my shadow ships carv your towns into nothing >:(

strike i'm am imortal 8) lol

now i dont' think i would look this way if you just had sent some of your famorus shadows, not just your crap gruns and you got billions of aracnids, and the moment i just think of sending anythig of teh planet i get blown to splat :-. and a cirkel whit 400 km radius don't cover all china.

the las rifles charged but before they could shout a cloud of a light green mist came over them...

groggy raa-yakai lifted his head and found him self bound to a chair along wit hthe 4 other yaun-ti"what do you want?" demanded raa-yakai hia tongue flickered in anger

"your people allaince with us we are 450million strong and have advanced technologynone of which you will see unless we ally," the trog emperor stated. the king pointed to the floor of the ship. on of the crew activated a switch revealing a monitor which showed the entire trog empire all in ships flying towards copra."we wish to ally you can either contact you lord for an alliance or dye along with the entire solician empire?"

"ok frequency 574-8o11a" the monitor changed pictures to the solician lord."what is this raa-yakai?" demanded lord scytale: the trogs wish to ally with us they bring troops new technology the weak scouts the have sent were really recon and only took up the weak guise to lure me to there was capitol" "very well emperor...?" "thrakai-ishmaull or emporor thrak is fine I wish to ally because our alliacne will benefent both of us and because the recent wars have concerned me. So do will you ally with us?"

"..........*sigh*.....yes...come to copra imediately we have much to discuss."

*ok I will enter the scene now.*

After the Argonians initiate their attack thousends of Thunderers swarm over China and begin emitting sonic waves. The sonic cannons are set on non-focus mode, thus every thing around the Thunderers takes damage. Arachnids die by millions.

A new technology has been developped: Pakis wave beam. The scientist Pakis of the Lunar Corporation has constructed a device based on quantum theories. A focused beam of a particular wave lenghth (classified) is directed at a particular object. The mass that is hit by the beam becomes unstable and to fission. The result is a nuclear explosion.

A small fleet of LC "Meteor" battlecruisers outfitted with Pakis wave beams make a run towards a group of shadow vessels. Shiny blue plasma projection rays appear from the frontal 5 LC ships and tear a holes in the shields of the frontal shadow ships for a brief moment, alowing Pakis rays to penetrate and hit the actual ships. 5 ships explode in a nuclear reaction, the LC ships disengage to avoid getting caught in the blast. The shadow ships respond to late and their shields are disabled, making them easy targets. The LC cruisers moved in for the kill.

The entire shadow squadron, consistant of 257 vessels, was wiped out, against 87 LC battle cruisers.

The shadows counter atack.

628 shaddow vessels open hyper space jump gates above the largest luner city.

The minds of those controling the missels are fried instantly by the well trained shadows.

Phasers,photon topredos,fusion cutters. tear the city to peices. The main atmoposheric dome was destroyed. sufficating those within.

shadow loses 6 ships(fighters)

luner losses 78 million.

The ships turn and engage the shadow vessels.

the shadow vessels dodge the weapons with ease. cutting through the the ships armor with ease. They did manage to destroy 115 shadow vessels before being falling back to the nearest military basee

Shadow vessels spat millions of aracnid and elite shadow wariors with a new fangeled device called *ear plugs* rendering many of the LCs weapons useless.(if it works for freman fedikin why not for arcnids and shadows?) onto the moon. They quickly spread through the moons vast underground trasportation system. Luner ground forces engaged the majority of the shadow drop pods on the surfece.

The vesels set off for the next major luner city.

percent of luner captrued by shadow forces

5% growing at 11% per post.

Jeez controll yourself Ex! You send a fleet just past all of the lunar defenses, dodge most of the weapons and at the same time kill 78 million of my people? It's no fun this way.

Btw: Does your empire originate from Earth? And if not, form this solar system?

The tunnel system is closed and locked and several locations, and a highly agressive accid is flushed through the tunnels containing the shadows. None of them survive. New Hopes fly all over the surface supported by infantry troopers in special space suits.

While the Elves had been expanding into Scandanavia they found a new race. A hardy race smaller than elves but tougher and better craftsmen with metal and stone (you guessed it, Dwarves but don't worry their not to powerful). They agreed not just to allience but to the total intigrigation into elvish society. They have no scrupples about using guns but are pretty handy with a battle axe as well. With Dwarvish aid my fleet had been expanded and my army better equiped and bigger.

Lavenous Elrond has decided now to withdraw himself and his people slightly he severs all communication links except with the Lunar Corparation. He orders the abandonig of all non English and Scandanavian bases (except in China) and orders them to be made invisable and have nothing left in them. He begins work on a new bastion of resistence at an unclassified location somewhere in Finland. It will become his new base of operations and his capital. The Orcs and Argonians at my fortress are allowed to leave at will (security has been upped though before we leave here, we are not entirly trusting of the Orcs yet).

my lord the new vehicles are ready!

a fleet of 5 dreadnoughts 10 cruisers and 14 drops hives lift off from copra each )dreadnought has 25 sidewinder fighters and each cruiser has 6 fang SAL mechs(SAL means sea air land most of vehicles are that) and each drop hive has 16 drop pods each pod has 20 troops 10 solician 10 trogs.)

sir our fleet is orbiting the moon

good launch 6 fighters and have them scout the ruins of the lunar basenow send 2 dreadnoughts 4 cruisers and 10 drop pods to orbit near china

yeas sir!

*bugzzapper now at 40% at 20% per post reasearch complete now construction has begun*

start building our mitlitary up laa-salaas I need ou army complete I already have sent half of our current military to the moon and over china.

Aeirs had mixed feelings at the moment

the shadow fleet was growing at a incredible rate.

The shipyards in jupiter had grown 3 times the size of there original size, and still growing! The nutrian rich gasses nearly doubeling the size of all shadow ships. And the atmosphere clouded all sensoers (even the borg. you dont know whare they are you cant atack them)

However there recent defeates on the third planet and its moon had been disapointing,but perhpas some good of it has come.

D*mn Shadows. ;D

The Borg had isolated a break in Shadow defenses. A small fleet of Borg vessels appeared. They attacked the Shadow homeworld visciously and without warning. The few gaurding ships were eleiminated. Millions of Borg drones were transported to the surface. The majority of the Shadow's warriors were engaged elsewhere. The Borg had come. And they were going to win.

Percentage of Shadow fleet around homeworld destroyed: 88% (Done in next post.)

Percentage of Shadow homeworld overrun by the Borg: 35% (Growing by 35% per post)

Plan status: 90% complete.

Construction status: 81% complete.

The fleet from the luner surface rushed home before engaging the nearest city. A large number of shadow ships also came from seeminglee nowhare from the atmosphere on jupiter.

They peperd the ground with continues photon torpedo fire. vaperize 96% of the massed borg surface troops.

There atention then turned to the small borg fleet

only a few cubes 9 or 10. The shadows destroyed the borg cubes with ease outnumbering them 40 to one.

(getting tried of your infinite suply of troops. and what ever happend to that big as line of yours disapearing?)

Massive defenses were set up around the homeworld. Fusision cutters. automatic phaser strips and photon torpedos. if the borg would atack even with a massive force and no shadow ships gaurding the moon. the defenses could handel them with ease.

(getting tried of your infinite suply of troops. and what ever happend to that big as line of yours disapearing?)

Um, Ordos45 deleted that post where I captured the Orc hoeworld, meaning you didn't swallow it up, so no losses. ;D

The LC campaign against the shadows on Earth was halted because of diplomatic negotiations (still awaiting IM from The_Sardaukar).

A Meteor class battlecruiser called the Ramses persuied the fleeing Solician vessels. Kilija Verbic was on the bridge as captain.

"Charge the Pakis ray."

"Aye sir. Charging, 25 %...50 %...75 %....ready!"

"Fire on the ship in the centre!"

A short red ray from the Ramses hit one of the ships, causing a huge explosion. The rear ships couldn't slow down in time and were destroyed immediately by the blast. The lead ships were severely damaged and disabled.

"Target PPC (plasma projection cannon) and fire, all enemy vessels."

Shiny blue rays from the cruiser hit the ships, causing total destruction.

Kilija Verbic sat down in the captains chair.

"Damn I love that Pakis ray. I'll have every cruiser in the fleet equiped with one."

Construction starts of a ring with the moon as centre that will carry devastating defensive weapon systems. Cruisers guard the construction at every point.

Ring 20% complete, rising 20% every post.blast. The