An Age of Chaos

ordos45

The Khala'an Shuttle Is launched into space! There was no response from the shadows for the attack on the borg. We are scouting the space aound our planets

As we explore, our Warship sees a tiny ship. 'Prepare to be boarded!' Or warriors board the ship and a people whom call themselves the Irkanians are on board. We propose an ally Irkanians!After their response, their ship will either be destroyed and rummaged for parts, or will be under our protection for the remainder of its journey.

New project: 50% complete

Land vehicles: 75

A standered shadow vessel

was on patrol in route to borg colection agency when its sensors picked up something old. older than nearly everything else in the universe.

the piolet sent a messege to the rest of fleet.

he moved his ship towards the dot in the distence. His sensors had to be wrong if something was that far in the distence it would be alot smaller brown dot than that.

He closed in on it the ship growing to incredible size.he was over ten miles away and the ship filled his vision. He gazzed at it. the ship was around 20 miles in diamaiter and 45 in length. it was two big to enter a standerd hyperspace portal. unless whoever built it knew how to overlap. the thing had to be built in hpyerspace. which was nearly imposible with hpyerspace drift. if a ship would lose propaulsion it could be swept millions of miles away by a bad hyperspace drift. Its hulll was a dull black. some form of writing coverd it. bands of what looked like tourqouse raped around it many times. His sensors couldnt penitrate its hull. the only thing it could detect was a liqued mercury running through the hull.

A messege filled his mind. a com messege from 6 shadow borg cubes 15 shadow vessels and 15 borg shadow vessels. and the massive lexxa.

orders relayed acorss his mind. and there resons. No one not even Aeires himself knew what this thing was. They had to take it out of hyperspace though. or even with a the best shadow traking probe it would be out of range in days.

The borg vessels met at the front of the vessel using there "tractor beams to pull the massive vessel. The shadow vessels clamped onto the ship and begain to slowy drag the ship. It was heavy. heavery then anything this side should be.

The lexxa got behind and pushed.

They chose the shadow colony of healus. it was isolated but it posted a preaty good defesnes system to keep any of the younger races away if needed. it also bosted a hyperspace gate that was controled by a shadow gate keeper. the gate could expand or close the hyperspace portal to a desired size. it was the only one of two to exist. the other existed in the upperatmoshpere of jupiter

the hyperspace portal opened. the gates streched.

and streched some more till they opened to there maxium zize.

The alien artifact slowy dragged through.

escourted shadow science vessels opened hpyerspace points around healus intend on finding out what this thing was.

helus defenses

24 borg ships

89 shadow borg hybred ships

112 shadow ships

and 49,000 drone arms.

the science vessels begain there work.

Starnge however the artifact begain to collect the power of the science vessel scans.

If I may say so myself,I don't think we'll ever start fighting each other.I mean,I'm allied with the argonians,the argonians are probably allied with the Kala'ans,and they're allied with the shadows.what i mean is,this is one big chain alliance!Okay,I'm glad I made my point; i have no regrets whatsoever.

(OOC: Don't worry everyone, with the impending doom of the Borg, Ex and I have plotted together. that artifact is more than it appears. If you've been watching Babylon 5, specifically the movies Third Space, or Legend of the Rangers, then you know what plot twist is going to be introduced. And no one is safe, even Ex, or me in my sealed dimension.)

THOUGHTS OF THE HIGH CCOMMANDER IN THE CHARGER

-----------------------------------------------

Well, it is finished, this must be the finest ship our race has created. Perhaps next month we should investagate these acid creatures, they seem misunderstood like us. Yes, yes, and I should take some diplomatic action back at that at atmosphereic ball called earth. Hmmm...the raw particals should be encased in the bio-feed soon and offered for installment on capital class starships to all but borg.

Then the commander started to doze, leaveing his worries behind...temporaly.

-----------------------------------------------

Project Omega: success; harvesting; 7 industrial particals of omega 13; 1 industrial partical per post

Flag-Ship: "The Charger" complete, Project omega upgrade complete

Termite(s) (troop transport): 2637

Viper(s) (heavy armored): 1537

Omega Day(s) (Omega 13 modified vipers):52

Commandos trained and read for deployment: 592

Techno Commandos trained and read for deployment: 25

Resources: Bio-feed 19.41 tons (universal construction material, best used with mercury and omega project) Iron 31.74 tons Mercury 7.32 tons.

Ship colony: 2 post till finished

Project Elf 45% complete growing 5% each post

Project Shadow 45% complete growing 5% each post

We attack the planet called Earth. As we explore the galaxy, we stumle upon a small planet with very little gravity[compared to Pakilis]. Our troops disembark. We will desstroy this planet!

Our new project is complete. we won't tell what it is until we have used it.

New Project 100%

Land Vehicles Deployed: 56

The Ancients could feel it within their very souls. An evil so great that it would be almost impossible to stop. It was in another dimension like them, but would it cross into the one they had left? If so...if so...the Ancients would be forced to ally once again with the Shadows, against the new enemy.

(dont worry those drones are just human arms. they have no sheilds or armor. you can blow million by million of them away. there power is in numbers. and i havnt posted much latly. letting my ships stack up)

more shadow ships apeared by the artifact.

the scans had only picked up little. even with the

most powerfull scanning ships they could only penitrate a few hundered feet of the 3 mile thick thick ship. the scans has come weaker than hey were sent in. the ship had consumed a portion of the scan.

the wrighting was unknown. but it seemed earily familler to all the shadows. like it was along forgotten form of shieko(shadow wrighting) but it was completly different.

the shadow science vessels begain to try something else. insteed of scanning it indiviaully they were going to combine there sensors for one sweep.

The shadow ships linked into one massive science vessel. the scan begain,

10% all is well

24% abnormal engery readings dected continueing scan

46% abnormal energy readings growing scan continueing

55% only getting 60% power back on scans. continuing scans.

65% picking up large energy readings on turcouse rings sourounding artifact. continuing scan.

78% large amounts of radiation dected. only 40% of scan returning

94% massive emp build up dected on surfece of the ship.

98% surfece of ship at 6,000 *F

99% EMP surge dected.

100% emp surge bassed harmlessely through are biological ships.

scan resualts

"This artifact is of unknow origin: the artifact apears to be gathering energy up for something. the turqouse rings cloly hugging the ship apear to be glowing. it is unknow what this artifact will do once it has colected its needed power.

Sugested course of actions.

1. place it back in hyperspace and alow the drift to take it far away from shadow space.

2. destroy it(note it is not known how much firepower it would take to destroy this. or if it could. it apears to be abosrbing all forms of energy. we are not sure about weapons fire. chances are it will.)

Aeries looked over the report. from the science vessel.

He agreed that the artifact did look dangerous. he had couclied with the elder at kuarjai. shown her the wrightings

and listend to the her story about them

"They are a day older that ussss. there ships were more powerfull than aresss and the ancientsssss. We had to have trucce between usss and the ancientssss in order to defeate them. it wassss rumourd that they fleed into hyperspace. we searched for them. we found masive wreckege in hpyerspace that of there colony shipsss we found that artifact as you call it. the writings are the same. we cast the artifact deep into hyperspace so it could never return. for if it defeated are enemy so easily it could defeat usssss.

you must take it back to hpyerspace and let it go. it can not be destryoed. we tried and nearly awoke it."

He stood depressed on the bridge of the lexxa. look out on the massive artifact

he hadnt told her that they had taken it of hyperspace. which had taken 3 borg vessels using all there power on tractor beams and propulsion.

He activated the com link

"Borg vesselsss 4,5,8 and 9 move to the front of the artifact and engage tractor beamssss. were taking this pupy back to hyperspace."

"Yes Aeriesss. But will are tractor beamsss be enough to drag it?"

"It should be. and the only other option is to destroy it. which would not be verry smart at the moment."

"Yes Aeriesss"

The borg vessels moved into posiotions. They activated there tractor beams. 4 green beams shot out and contacked the artifact.

The borg vessels moved. trying to drag the artifact behind them.

the com channel came on again.

"That is a NI on the tractor beams they are all absorbed as they hit. we cant drag it. and we cant hull it becouse the surface temp is to hout. Suggestions?"

Aeries thought for a moment.

"All ships move out of blast path. i am going to use the lexxas main weapon. if we are going to destroy it. we need to do so before it collects enough power to absorb all are shots."

in a matter of minutes the ships had cleared a path.

Aeires adressed the ship.

"Lexxa. see that artifact up there? i want you to give it all you got."

"As you command aeries just aeries and nothing but aeires shut up you stupid ship and just call me aeires for the love of god!"

Aeries shook his head....stupid stupid ship....

A massive energy beam shot out of the lexx. the width of a large planet and the thickness of the state of west virgina. it could blow a planet with a singel shot.

the beam shot through space at turmendos speeeds. impacting the artifact.

there was a blinding light white.

and for a breif moment the shadows filled with joy that had destryoed the threat.

the joy was short lived. a telapathic screem was sent out. not from the shadows but from the ship a cry so loud it killed a large number of any shadow ships near to it. a cry so loud it knoked aeries to the ground in pain.

Aeries screemed over the pain

"Lexxa have all the ships massing for the...ahhhhhhhhh.........borg to get over here and open up on that thing. send the messege to the younger......gahhhhhhhh make it stop.....tell them we need there help.tell the ancients...tell everyone... we have to destroy it.

the pain finaly eneded.

Aeries lay there for a few moments before mustering the energy to stand.

A number shadow ships had been destryoed as had some borg ships.

A large glowing portal opened up at the top of the artifact. a terqouse hyperspace portal. hundereds of ships looking the size of shadow ships slowly emerging. There power was off the scale.

It had awoken.

The entire High Council fell to their knees. Now they knew that the most ancient race in the universe was soon to be released. They remembered how the Shadows and Ancients were forced to fight as one against this threat so long ago, and their technology could only have gotten better.

As soon as composure could be regained, they took a vote. The Superships, aside from Mars would be sent directly to the enemy's home dimension, in hopes of stalling their advance into the realm of the younger races. Some fleets of normal ships would be sent to that dimension to hold off the tide of enemies with the Shadows.

The System-sized ships went into the enemy's dimension. Thousands of enemy fightercraft were destroyed in seconds, and half of the system-ships were destroyed. Then the enemy's battleships opened up and then rammed into the wounds of the system-ships, killing them.

The bounds between the sealed dimension of the Ancients and the normal dimension were lowered. Thousands of ships belonging to the Ancients left into Shadow space and took up positions with the remaining Shadow craft around the artifact...waiting...waiting for the slaughter of ages to begin.

Then the dimension to the Ancients sealed again. And the Ancients began to grow ships...double time.

hundereds of hyperspace portals opened all over the system.

99,212,239,112 right handed drones

4,000,000 elite left handed drones.

Shadow Borg Ships at 2,151

11,251 borg shadow hybred ships

and 5,000 regular shadow ships came into system.

The entire borg fleet. (except for home gaurd units)

Aeries opened the com channel.

"Drones make a blanket around the opening portal nothing gets out with out getting through the 99 billion of you. The rest of you open fire on the souther part of the ship. give it everthing you got!

the drones zoomed off to the portal like a swarm of killer bees after a target. encirlcing the northern half of the artifact and blocking the dimensional portal.

the sky filled with glowing orange balls racing towards the artifact.

thousands of photon torpedos stoped inches away from the artifact.

A blushing sheild apeared from no whare. the torpedos caused sea like waves across the shield.

orange phasers impacted with the same effect. the sheild taking each blow like a bage of courage, and asking for more.

fusion cutters had the same effect. carelessly absorbed by the shield. Ripple after ripple rippled acorss the ship.

the alien ships aparently fireing on the drones. line of energy shoot out through 20 billion thick drone shield like bursts through from a lazer, only lasting for 2 to 3 seconds. the drones insntaly compinsanted. thinning around the ship to fill in the gap.

more bursts of energy shout out through the drones. causing the barrior to grow thinnner and thinner.

the bursts of energy stoped.

The drones continued to hold.

hundereds of bursts of energy punctured the drone wall.

still the barrior held. thinner down to only 10 billion

the ships continued to fire on the artifacte there weapons harmlessly absorbed.

a massiive energy web slammed into the drones vaperizing all that were gaurding the eneterence into this demension.

Triange shaped ships begin pouring out of the portal

all shadow vessels turn and engaged.

The Ancients Fleet that was there moved to engage the triangle ships. Beams slashed through and hit full force, but were doing minimal damage. The triangle ships fired endlessly into Shadow and Ancients ships. Blood began to leak from the flagship of the expedition fleet.

Four of the triangle ships exploded, but for every one destroyed a hundred more seemed to take its place. The Fleet sent by the Ancients continued to fire into the enemy ships, but it wasn't doing much good.

Then something horrifying came through the gateway. One of the enemy capital ships. All ships in the Ancients Expedition Fleet shot at it, weakening its shields, and when the shields failed, the Shadow ships carved it to pieces. But while they were focused on the capital ship the Ancients Expedition Fleet didn't protect itself, and was mostly destroyed.

The remaining three ships of the Ancients Expedition Fleet threw themselves in front of the Lexxa, taking the hits meant for it, until they too exploded in a shower of blood.

"Sir, sir we've being invaded by two new races!" says an aide

"What? Who?" Lavenous exclaims

"We don't know sir but one opened up portals in space and seems very technalogly advanced, the other came from space in crude ships. From what we can tell both races wan't to conquer all of earth".

"Inform our allies we must strike back. Destruction is on its way back anyway is it not"?

"Yes sir it will be here soon"

Ok get our fleet here to stop the ships for an hour after that switch to the bigger threat. Destrction should target this threat also".

"Wilco, sir"

Allas stood on the of an ion sattelite,accompanied by 4 other ion sattelites.(Sorry,I haven't written so long,computer problems.)They were all aiming at pakillis."Fire at will."Allas didn't say these words,he just mouthed them,but everyone else understood.5 green lasers streaked down onto the Kala'an homeworld.They inpacted,and half the planet was glassed(turned into dessert)in a matter of seconds.They fired 2 more times,and half of the planet broke off.(the one that was glassed broke off)The sattelites opened a hyper-space portal and were soon gone.But they would be back again.

------------------------------------------------

2 Days Later

------------------------------------------------

General Nachartz motioned for Allas to sit.They were in the conference room."So,there are rumors of another of the Kala'an colony being built." "Yes.Right near us.And if I may say so myself,on our planet,." "Morimors." The General murmured. "Good.You may fire at will."

Allas Stood on a SHIC Cruiser,watching 6 ion sattelites vaporize their planet...and the Kala'an who were colonising on it.When only a few chunks of the planet were left floating,and everything was space dust,Allas went back.(Twin-Head,you didn't specify which planet,so don't object that your people were no-where near my civilization,okay?*stares twin-head down just for the hell of it*)

(OOC:The Shadwos appear to be a mixture of the Shadows from Babylon 5 and Species 8472. Am I right?)

The Irkanian Space Defense Fleet was done preparing. They were ready to attack.

Literally hundreds of Heavy Cruisers, thousands of support cruisers, frigates, and corvettes, and hundreds of thousands of fighters and bomber were ready. Armies of ground forces were loaded onto dozens of oversized dropships. All of this was lead by one ship: The Intimidator- class heavy warship, FireSpray. Only three were ever built. Larger than your average moon. Bristling with gun turrets. Meters-thick armor. And sitting in the captain's char was none other than General Michael Worf.

Die, little Shadows!

(OOC: I like that. ;D)

The massive armada of Irkanian forces set out for where the massive disturbance had been located. General Worf looked down at a data panel. He frowned. What could possibly be killing that many Shadows, that fast?

"Set an intercept course," said the General.

And so it begins...

Another 500 cruisers of the Ancients slid into the normal dimension, directly around the Lexxa. They began to fire upon the enemy craft, protecting the Lexxa at all costs. Within moments though, the fleet that had arrived was whittled down to ten ships...