Emperor expansion pack

Ghosty_Square

Guest ebmonkey

Alright ghosty, the intro is finally finished. Got the fade to black thing going properly. I sent you the download link in an email, let me know if you didn't get it. I'm looking forward to trying this thing out... :D

- Ebola Monkey

takes time.... but i cant wait either.... and i think there gonna try and do the on/off thingy when they figure out the lock up issues... but... i wanna play it now... im playing to much renegade... and i actually enjoy it... but i guess when WW abonneds it in a few months i will have a lot more time to play EBFD...hehehehe

i try to play a lil of both. this is weird thou when i got to my buddie list of Renegade the name of ppl from EBFD r in there too.... weird.

both songs are maybe 7mb all together... tracks r about 8 min long each at 64kbps. 31/2mb was as small as i could get em... ;( im sorry he told me to resend...

ithink its just full till he d/l file then it will clear up... im not sure....

Djcid send the 2nd music file AGAIN. I hope it won't be deleted again ;)

Music will NOT be a separate download.

-VARIOUS ISSUES-Bomber-Hijacker-AA platform

Each of these units can only fire at one type of other units. The bomber attacks buildings,

the hijacker blows up vehicles and the platform shoots down aircraft. Notice however that those units

will try to attack other types of units even though they can do no harm at all.

New weapons

Notice that many units that have new weapons, still have their old weapons sfx. For instance, with the lion turret

you can see the lasgun beam (the new weapon), but also flames (old weapon's sfx) Dun worry, the sfx do not cause

real damage.

Sounds

The new units dun have sounds. This will be fixed in the next version.

RELEASE DATE: Tuesday, 12 Mars

ghost and edrico if u did see in Dr nar lockup thread.... the Doc is back and he said he is gonna look into ur problem... or did u guys figure it out? if not talk to doc. loved the screen shot!!! cant wait for more corrino shots!!! will keep checking web for them! ghost did u get both tracks to work?

sorry bout that ghost we moust have posted at same time... will resend...

[This message has been edited by djcid (edited 03-03-2002).]

hey ghost uv got mail... let me know if this one made it thru... r u up fpr a game meet online?

[This message has been edited by djcid (edited 03-03-2002).]

Ghosty, I DID post the screenshot you sent me! A long time ago, actually... Here it is:

http://www.fortunecity.com/underworld/cole/1027/emp-screens/CorrinoUnderAttack.jpg

Nyar, the lockup problem was apparently caused by changing the Atreides Scout's name to "Corrino Scout". Ghosty fixed it by leaving the name as it is: Atreides Scout.

[This message has been edited by EdricO (edited 03-04-2002).]

Edrico when i went to that link of yours the only thing that popped up was the fortune city banner.

YES i got a page just for me yes wooo hoo i got my own page .... cha cha cha cha cha cha!cha cha cha cha! chachcha!

[This message has been edited by amiforit (edited 03-04-2002).]