Emperor expansion pack

Ghosty_Square

Hmmm, 2nd February is in 4days!!! I don't think it is possible to have it ready then. There are a lot of things I want to do, including some tests.

Don't forget I have neither all the icons nor the corrino textures yet, and even after I get 'em, I have to go through the artlini to put the files' names.

hey everbody! what r ur ideas for house corrino music? I talked to gohst and he thought no one was too interested in new music b/c there weren't many replies for ideas so i'm bumping this.

House Corrinon needs there on music the dont need to be stuck with atreides score.

I had an idea of some dark techno what do u guys think any other ideas?

[This message has been edited by djcid (edited 02-01-2002).]

So...have you selected wether the new sub-house is gonna be smugglers or Atreides....probably chose the smugglers cos i know you are biased against and hate Atreides...no problem though i don't care im just wanting a certain awnser...

also perhaps you could put a list of units in this thread..you could jus copy it off yer site and put in the extra info

hmm snooty music? I have some Betoveen techno(or how ever u spell his name)thin it might work? Any other ideas?

-Ghost there have only been a few mentions for music, what do u think of their ideas... don't give up on it yet, would really like to here some new tunes on Emp.

My other question is how will xpack affect regular/online game play. what if ur online and some one doesnt have the xpack will they play as aterides? how will that work?

Guest ebmonkey

Well, in the books house Corrino is a very aristocratic snobby house. Once great, but now power hungry and corrupt. I'd say more orchestral "somewhat snooty" music. Could be techno, but more atreides-like music would probably be more suited. I'd say a cross between atr and ord.

Just my two cents..

-Ebola Monkey

Guest krazypig

Hey this sounds great. When do you guys yhink it will be realesed. You said it would be out in the begining of January. The EBFD cant's hold on much longer...

-krazypig