Emperor expansion pack

Ghosty_Square

what do u mean english? english from the UK? or is english my first language?

I'm from America but my family is from German, Russia, and Engalnd. I think there is some frenchie in me too... but don't hate me for it...lol j/k. I guess u could call me an american born mutt cause of all the roots.

-ken i like the dullish gold type is gohst gonna post em on the site for ppl to see?

-ghost heres an idea... ever been to a web site that has music in background... put the mod muzak on website to see if ppl like it... did u like? Is big I know, but i reduced kbps and the file is smaller so i will resend when ur ready... u still have 1st right? only need 2nd.

just a quick question cause i'm too lazy to scroll through 14 pages of replies.

Will the new expansion pack allow for "patroling" and not "way points"? In star craft and brood war you could make your units patrol an area, unless there's some hotkey that i don't know of, the only way of doing that on emperor is way points, and way points are a pain in the arse

That would mean changing the engine... which I don't think ghosty's going to do.

Oh, and How does everyone feel about gold buildings?

I've made the corrino building textures now anyway, but I'm just wondering if there are better ideas for one or two of them.

Guest ebmonkey

Sorry I didn't reply for a few days. I neglected to pay my cable bill and they pulled the plug. :D

But, i'm payed up and back, so i'll put that intro up in the next few days.

- Ebola Monkey

thats cool! i talked to ghost today and he said hes been busy working on the mod. i'm wating to email 2nd mod muzak... so i know that it wont be done till i can sends it to him... but i feel the mod isnt to far away...

Guest guildpetw

ok i have been following this for ages and i have even offered some advise! and it was originally said that the x-pack would be released in january and ive been checking for it every few days since than and there is still no sign of a release date!

could Ghosty or EdricO please say when abouts the x-pack will be released? c'mon guyswe are all extatic about what you have put together and we all want to play it some time before better games come out!

well i don't want to nag but the release date would be nice

guildpetw "surrender is not an option"

Um guild well are you sure you checked the whole topic out? cause i know somewhere in there it says that ghosty says: the release date will be sometime next week. But that week that he is talking about is this week.

confusing aint it?

just read it a couple of times youll get it.