Emperor expansion pack

Ghosty_Square

14mb no prob have it d/l in 5 mins.....;D dail up im sorry.... what if u did it where u have the 14mb one and then on a nother one have it in two parts the mod and then the music.... that way if they want they can come back and get the muzak...

screw it we've been waiting enuff.... if its ready now (with tracks & only 14mb send it to Gob to post) those with dailup can wait 1/2 hour longer they've been waitting for a while now.... if it was up right now they'd be on it quicker than sh.it on flys... no thats not it snot on a doornob... nope not that either, Nav on message boards whining.... yeah quicker thatn Nav on the message boards whining abou this minos or no attack all button or no tornado drills for the infantry after a losing to a noob.... hehehehhe my bad.... sorry bout that.... :D

[This message has been edited by djcid (edited 03-13-2002).]

uhh ......

ghosty maybe you should...

POST THE X-PAK RIGHT NOW !! GIVE IT GOB!!! HURRY

PLEASE

DID I MENTION HURRY!!!

PLEASE

HURRY!

PLEASE!!!!

HURRY

after you post it with the music in a day or two you can post it without the music and post the music seperate

i cant wait .

Guest ebmonkey

"man you've been sayin that the X-Pack will be out next week. but it never is!!!

I'M sorry for the RUDENESS,I just got FRUSTRATED

MAN I'M JUST LOOKING UP FOR YOU TO GET THE

X-PACK READY"

Thank you for your support.

- Ebola Monkey

i second that!!!

yes do it now, now!! no not now just a second ago.... your late... nope not then now try a minute ago... running behind secheldual here.... j/k i cant wait either but i do aggree with Ami send to Gob with tracs and then when u have another chance seperat it for those with dial up.... or dont... just post it soon plz :D

Guest ebmonkey

Congrats on getting it released guys. I'll re-install empy and try testing it later tonight. Gotta run...

- Ebola Monkey

well im haveing trouble... i think imessed up when i did the music thingy but i select skirmish and all that then it loads the bar on bottom fills up and exits to desktop and locks up :( i think i did somethig wrong... help me ghosty1 you are my only hope...

Whatever

I send it to Edric O, but I reveived a message saying it exceeded maximum file size (I send it to him without music files only 6 MB)

SO EDRIC O IT WAS YOUR FAULT!!!

Anyway, I think I 'm gonna upload it personally, to the site I uploaded the screenshots.

YES!!! Got it working!! tnx again ghost...

just a question the music tracks are slower than what I originally made did emp slow it down is there something in text to change bpm cause i think theyd sound better faster and second one is really sofr whilew other seems almost too loud (when volume is up to here the other one) is there a way to make the one louder in textfile or something?

so who is ready to try it online? who all has it?

I love it!! all will fall to the rule of house corrino... it is inevitable