Emperor expansion pack

Ghosty_Square

Ghost - no prob i can handle it. have some works in making... meet me in gameland and we'll talk more.

EBFD Community - so far the only suggestions for the music of House Corrino is: Dark Techno, Mix of Hark and Ordos (fast and war like not as dark), Snooty/Classical (some one said this really portraied the House the way it did in book), and Simailar to Atreides. So unless there r anymore ideas I'll put some stuff together. But don't stop with ur ideas... keep em coming.

hey guys!

ghosty why dont you resend the email back to its owner or you could see who its from and then send a virus to em(if you know how) someone was bothering me with viruses so i asked my friend and he made a virus and sent it cause then they wont bother you anymore if you be "aggresive"

Guest ebmonkey

Ami: bad idea. Good in spirit, bad in practise. Releasing more viruses "into the wild" is never a good idea. You may take that guy down, but he may infect many other people before he goes. And if your friend really "made it" ie from scratch, virus detectors won't be able to stop it until alot of people have it. Bad...

What you do is hack them. Fry their hard drive manually. This takes more work, but at least you're not taking anyone else down too.

- Ebola Monkey

super bump!!!

where are they i can't hold it on much longer!

(echo: i can't hold it much.........i can't hold...................i can't h....................i can't...............i..................i.......)

anyone here??? (echo: anyone her............anyone.....................any..........................a.................a......)

thats proof enough that nobody is visiting this only me.

they may not have sent just the virus on their system and you would reinfect him and also ghost in a week? great after this will you do anything else? also have you done any other emperor mods? you could also send me the backups and I would not pre release it and I could see some stuff like how you hook up the crests and some of the other stuff...... I would not steal your mod and call something else seriously

Guest ebmonkey

Hey ghosty, I still have that intro if you want it. Would be no trouble to do the fade to black effect if you want. Just let me know. It'll be around 2.5 megs in bink format. Don't know if you want to include it in the pack or make it an optional download. Wasn't sure if the mod had ground to a halt or not, so I didn't do it yet. (Takes an couple hours or so to recompile the avi and convert to bink). Still willing tho...

- Ebola Monkey

Guest ebmonkey

Ghosty, when do you need this by. I'm busy on other projects as well (including a bruce lee fighting game made in flash that i'll post the link to soon :D ). Just let me know when you need it by. As well, who should I credit in the intro? I'm gonna put a quick fading "Mod By: Ghostysquare etc... " in the bottom right corner as it's fading to black. Just let me know who to credit.

- Ebola Monkey

Guest ebmonkey

Well, all that isn't going to fit. :D

How would I get an email address to you? I don't trust some of the wankers on this place so I can't post it here. I'm trying to get work in the game biz, and who knows, someone in the right place might see it. ;)

Can't hurt..

- Ebola Monkey