Emperor expansion pack

Ghosty_Square

yeah ghost let me do a restart and ill meet u.... btw i second that tie me up dip me in honey and throw me to the lesbians... im ok with my sexuality ive explored my feminine... and shes a lesbian!!!!! :D :P

Woops, there is indeed a bug...

Some1 posted about this in the comments thread in dune2k

Generals come out of buildings... Of course this is a bug. Hmm, just dun sell your buildings, ok? I just realised it now, cos i added palace units last moment and i didn't test it many times, and when i tested it i wouldn't sell my buildings...

Guest A1ostsou1

Ghostly, I'm having a problem uninstalling the x-pack, because I want to play online..

Uninstalling the mod

To uninstall the mod just delete the model folder. I haven't had time to make a switch :(. To reinstall it

just re-extract the rules and artlni files only.

I deleted the model folder, but the x-pack is still there. Now what? Do I need to go buy ANOTHER copy of Emperor to re-install the real game, cuz my install cd is screwed..

Guest Minotorus Power

uh on my pc the corrino wont work it allways has a blackout for some da*n reason!!!! if my bro amiforit thride to play wiht ordos it would have a blackout

Guest ebmonkey

ami: install with path intact to main EBFD folder.

Ok, i'm peeved. I grab the mod, clear space on my HD, and try to re-install emperor. It won't freaking install. It starts the installer and then crashes back to desktop. There's a small scratch on the CD and I think it's screwing it up. Goddammit. One of my favorite games and the disks are pooched. Not a happy camper. Anyone had any success returning CD's to WW to get a new one? I don't want to send them off if they're just going to say "it's scratched too bad for you". I really want to try this mod. As well, anyone tried copying install disc to hard drive and running from there?

- Ebola Monkey

no havent ever returned cds but i have tried 12 of two for my scrathed cds and 1 usally works.

1. use clonecd or a similar program and burn new disk or take an image of disk and burn new one.

B) there is a device called game doctor and it is really just a big cdcleaner that is made to remove the sratches... dont askme how it does it but it works. have used on cds dvds games for DC, PC, and PS1. try those i hope they work for you...

3. hey amiforit or anyone else im ready to play online! here r some things that might help with the Corrino going to blackscreen dump to desktop. why anyone is playing as house corrion prebuild can not be on... i had same problem untill i turned it off.

[This message has been edited by djcid (edited 03-16-2002).]

hmmmmm maybe some feedback on the game please? it is most unfortunate that my CD-ROM is broken and thus i haven't even bothered downloading the mod....by the way i think it's quite a bother replacing files to go between mod and game so you really should make a switch

AAAHHHH

i was supposed to be the first one posting after djcid!!!

its all cause i went to my cousins house

and the mod came out in the middle!!

da*n it .

well im downloading the x-pak

FINALLY

sorry i didn't post sometin wrong with the message boards while i was at my cous' house.

well anyways

it got out im happy so happy hurray!!

huraay!

yes

yes

yes

huray

(calming down now) so who wants to play game of kwisatz-haderach?

one problem i dont play against the corrino and i dont have prebuilt on, but it still locksup when i start it. also when ever i am playing a six player map vs. 6 ai i rush one of them and i have smugglers for a subhouse and then when i get the chance to build the smuggler factory it freezes in the middle.

the hark bomber is i think WAY to strong.a conyard gone in one hit. but its AWSOME. i just cant wait till someone tells me how i can play with corrino. and i have one question for the bomber it CAN only shoot five times and actually hurt buildings right?

Well overall the x-pak is oosome only problem is i can only play with two houses i hope you can fix this in the next version. and djcid i have problems with my dsl and cant play online ill have to go to nyar.

Similar problem with the Sardaukar? I must have overlooked that...

Btw, when I played I noticed several units mentioned on the X pack site where not available...

And about the Corrinos, elites no longer kill infantry in one slice, neither do Sard generals :(. And if you like Sardaukar generals, you can also simply sell barracks and turrets to get them :).