Emperor expansion pack

Ghosty_Square

ok the ordos and the harkonen upgrades are awsome but corrino is just way down in the war i mean come on gunships faster? better missles ? NO WAY, at least what you could do is give corrino the minotaur or get a tank with four cannons on it cause thats just unfair two adps and you are dead, and now people were talking about 10 gunships as a problem but 8 gunships would fit cause of better fire and 7 because they are faster thats $3000 of savings unless you make the "new gunships" $2000 instead of 1000 that would be more balanced, or could you give the corrino apc permanent stealth ?or maybe the siege tank could go very fast with good armour, i mean come on you took away anti-aircraft from corrino cause now turrets dont have that ability!! I dont know about other people, but if you dont make changes corrino is not going to be popular with me.

You forgot the ungodly powerful Corrino AA Platform. And their Air Mine (cheaper than a Gunship and takes any aircraft out with its kamikaze explosion).

The only turrets we took AA from are the Rocket Turrets. We'll give AA to the Ordos Pop-up turret, so it actually has a use.

The Corrinos are all about infantry. Sound Blast Troopers, Sardaukar... you get the picture.

Yeah i know they are all about infantry but then have you heard of the new guardian tank which has alot of armour ? yeah it can crush infantry remember that? And o0h yeah for all those people who think sonic tanks can't beat fedaykin, what about ..... CRUSHING WAH HA HAH AH AHH HA HA HA HA WEE HEEE YAH HAH (calming down now). Yeah so what about that huh huh what about it. And edrico can you put up the costs of units?

Yes, of course.

This renders Corrino lion tanks useless against Ordos laser tanks, because Lions are more expensive. However, the Corrinos can use their Elite Sardaukar, which they get after upgrading their regular Barracks. And since Elite Sards are cheaper than LasTanks...

on the other page #8 some one was laughing cause ghost was like dont send anymore emails there to big! so i said the cid is big... then i noticed my post got its own page... so i was a lil {EXPLETIVE DELETED} cause afroman just left and got carried away. sorry...

-Ghost don't know what happened in that game my MVC blew up and it went out of sync... let me know when to resend the mod muzak for house corrino.

[This message has been edited by djcid (edited 02-15-2002).]

[This message has been edited by djcid (edited 02-16-2002).]

the cid is big!!! :D <#~~~~

woo hoo!! my very own page!!

I would like to thank first and formost my God, family, friends, my cat sheeba, and all the ppl of EBFD! THANK YOU!!! *they like me they really like me*

sorry bout that over reacted a lil bit...