Ok, what does your name means?

Timenn

Yes indeed, I was wondering. I know it from not much people. And all those kinds of threads are back.

What does your nickname on Fed2k means?

Timenn is just Timen + another 'n'. I just added it a long time ago because Timen (my real name) existed already somewhere where you had to pick a nick

I once had to choose from a bunch of names to join a clan - all names where mythological creatures (Centaur, Pegasus, Hydra etc.). I chose Hydra, and added the 'dark' part later because hydra already was taken everywhere...

[edit 1: i chose to add the 'dark' part because it was the only 4-letter word that sounded nice in front of 'Hydra'. I wanted a 4-letter word so i could place a nice big H in the exact middle of my Unreal Tournament name... -=Dark]=[ydra=- ;D]

uuhhhh.....all the names i wanted were taken, and i thought the name razorox sounded cool

it is sort of a pun too...

could be "razor-ox"

could be "razor-rox" (as in sharp rocks)

could be "razor-rox" (as in i rock, as in kick ass)

could be "razoro-X" (sounds like some mutant from x-men or something  ;) )

Acriku is mine, didn't really have a meaning, just sounded anime'ish. Also a name I've had for a while.

MoiDib is mine sort of, from Muad'Dib, but i wanted a different way to say it and Moi from French (pronounce as a french word), thus Moi'Dib.

Ugh, you *did* have to ask that didn't you?  LOL

Lord Johnsonius is a revampment of my real last name, Johnson that I created for a game called Caesar II i. e. Johnsonius the Great.   It is my most recent.

My use of the name Blakout predates my use of computers.  There was a character, a vampire, in a comic book I read once named Blackout, I've always had a thing for vampires and the color black.  Then I saw the movie "Hackers", which piqed my interest with thier names, "Phantom Phreak" etc.  So I shortened Blackout down to 7 letters (Just right for a vanity plate) and one of my finest times was born.

Then, after I started playing StarFleet Academy on the Internet I realized I needed a ship name, I liked Klingons, and I wanted something unique, so I created naT'Han, a Klingonization of my real first name, Nathaniel, and ended up using it as an ID in the TOS TrekMUSE.

Quite the evolution aye?  I've used a few other names in my day, but that's just about it, the others were usually offshoots of old ones (blakwing, blakhawk, BlakenFluff Inc.), or meant only for roleplaying in Yahoo! Chat (Dentax_Lord_of_Gems, Blakout_the_Klingon_Vampire, etc.).

Frodo_I comes from Frodo which comes from "Lord of the Rings" in which hobbitz are just about the only creatures that can handle the evil in the dark ring without being corrupted.  So the name has meaning as well as an origin.

My name first was: BTK (A name that didn't anything, because if it did, it wasn't 'cool'.) That was 14 years ago.

After that it slowly evolved into Babylon the King. (13 years ago, when I started playing computer games.) Then a long time I used BTK, Babylon the King, Saint Babylon, St. Babylon and Babylon. But usual Babylon is taken.

i have a old nick name in startcraft broodwar.i am call Rick-Dias. but after a sign in a westwood accout,their system not allow :   -

so....RickDias looks not very well.....

so....the time i have a worst idea.....ricksam

that so stupid name lol....

but now i like ricksam more than Rick-Dias. ;D

I took my name after buying Earth 2150. In Earth 2150 the ED launches multiple nuclear missiles in an attempt to destory a UCS attack force and those missiles knock the Earth out of orbit and send it on a course towards the sun (entirely by accident  :O). So Earth Nuker = Earthnuker.

@ Frodo: You did get corrupted by the ring at the end of the book. Tom Bombadil (or whatever that is spelled) was the only person in LOTR who was incorruptable for the rings power.

Nyarlathotep: God of a thousand different incarnations. Black man, Black messenger of Karneter, Black one, Blind Ape of Truth, 'Blind, Faceless One', Dark God, Dark One, Dark Demon, Demon Messenger, Dweller in Darkness, Earth Creature, Elder One, Faceless God, Faceless One, God of Ressurection, God of the Dessert, Haunter of the Dark, Howler in the Night, Lord of the Dessert, Master of Evil, Mighty Messenger, Night Messenger, N'hyarlothatep, Old God, Prince of the Darkest Dark, Secret One, Stalker amongst the Stars...

I read it somewhere and thought it was otiginal to use.. Recently I heard someone else is using this name as well.. there goes being unique  :-/

"Doc" Nyar has come from the official forums in the lockup thread. I always signed off with Nyar... and at one point someone called me Doc. I thought it sounded funny and started to put "Doc" Nyar... as sign off..

"I am Edric O, mentat to the House Ordos"

- from Dune 2000

Dune2k was the game that prompted me to first visit Fed2k... and Fed2k became the first website that I ever visited on a regular basis... and then the Fed2k forums were the first forums that I ever posted on.

So I remained Edric O. And to this day, there is no other Edric O on the internet. :)

Well, Marcel71.

Marcel is my name and i was born in 1971  :O

My other wol nicks:

PartyPig1 (darn 1  >:()

and jedigovno (Read jedi govno)

Jedi govno means Eat Shit in Serbo-Kroation. It's fun to use cause everybody thinks it has to do with Starwars or something ;)

Grtz

Funny.

Very good.

My name that I don't use much here, but do at other places,

Zac Judas Armach

took about 5 years to develop. First, I needed a short nick to enter on those games that only let you have three letter names on high scores.

Zac was also a cool character from Final Fantasy VII.

Judas, it's a biblical name, which is almost illegal to take, and using it is evil enough. Plus, Judas the Betrayer.

Armach, doesn't mena anything, but last names don't have to. It sounds cool though.