Bring it Back to Life!!!!

Weeman06

I talk with Davo regularily.  He occasionally lurks, but he hasn't poster here regularily since... well, pretty much ever.  I think he jsut got made staff becasue he bought Gob a copy of the DE.

Speaking of maturing members... Low, I think you may be one of the best role models for them, judging by your recent posts.

I miss Gundwounds and Emprworm.  We disagreed with each other on every  single thing, but we still got along and had good times.

Seriously, WHY do people get banned for showing pictures of fish! :(

I knew the explanation was somewhere:

5.  No Goldfish.

(Long ago...err...wrong story.  Anyhow, goldfish were big for a while.  Flame wars erupted over goldfish.  People took sides over the goldfish.  There was no fanfic section yet, and almost every topic degraded into arguements between pro and anti-goldfish members.  Hence, no goldfish, don't want to risk it again.)

Shamelessly stolen from the ***Fanfiction Rules*** thread.

Edited to show what I stole

Well, we can expect it to be slower over the weekend sometimes if people are away. In addition, I think we need new topics. A fresh supply of topics is required to keep a forum properly active, as people will get bored of the existing ones after a while. Unfortunately, I'm terrible at coming up with topics...

Nearly half the month is gone and we are on course for March setting a record as the month with lowest new member registration - 5 so far. No new members at all in the past four days. Still, we can hope(and maybe pray) that this would improve, though the chances of such a record being avoided is the same as the chances of Derby County avoiding a similar record for points gained in the English Premier League. :P