Bring it Back to Life!!!!

Weeman06

I hate dune.

The question should not have been "why are you on Fed2k then" as there are plenty of non Dune related topics BUT what is it about Dune do you hate?

The Original Books?

The Sequels?

The Film?

The Mini Series?

The Games?

Or Just the whole Genre?

Well we only came a few posts of 2000 last month, so let's aim to get at least that many in March.

I'd also like to point out that we had over three times more posts in February than in January - despite the fact that the Post Count Revolution only started about halfway through February - and that February 2008 was the most active month in two years (since January 2006).

Nice work everyone! Let the revolution continue! ;D

yes, and it seems the most active forums now are the General and Politics forums. We need more people posting in the Duniverse forum  :)

I don't see the problem. 71% of my own posts are in PRP or General. 18% are in boards related to Dune games, and less than 3% are in the Duniverse board. In fact I'm not sure how many posts I have in Duniverse because the number is too low to show up in my profile stats - but I know it has to be lower than 74. :P

The question should not have been "why are you on Fed2k then" as there are plenty of non Dune related topics BUT what is it about Dune do you hate?

The Original Books?

The Sequels?

The Film?

The Mini Series?

The Games?

Or Just the whole Genre?

The whole bee hive.

Or does he even know what 'Dune' is?

Obviously.

Well, he has to know a little about to hate it... I'm sure Sneakgab has told him loads about it.

Indeed (I've also played the game a few times).

Posting on another forum! Imagine taking all those posts and transferring them here, and multiply that by the likely number of people posting there with memberships here!

A stunning addition to our post counts! :O

Yeah and then I would almost have beaten you as well... only 70 posts to go, and I have more than you  ;)

Perhaps more old-timers will join, when they see the revived activity  :)

Gob (being the "head honcho" of the forum) Should post more, Why doesn't he.

Of course. I couldn't care, y'know ;)

Kirby: Well, you tried the game, and how did you find it? Maybe Dune didn't sit well with you but what about the game? (Emperor, that is)

Emperor, well, it was... KINDA good, but dune is sorta... well... the "atmosphere" of the game isn't very nice, and when I see dune, I think "ew".

The whole bee hive.

What does that actually mean! For you to HATE it there must be something in particular that you find disgusting.

The whole bee hive - all of the stuff you listed.