Bring it Back to Life!!!!

Weeman06

How can you tell how many posts you have averaged since the beginning of the Revolution?

You make a note of your post count at one point in time (which I did shortly after the Revolution began), then at a later date you can see how many posts you've made since then and divide them by the number of days.

If you did not make a note of your old post count, I don't think there is any way to find out your average posting rate. If you did have only about 50 more posts than me, however, then your post count was around 6700 at the beginning of the revolution. That was about 35 days ago, so your revolutionary posting rate is around the staggering number of 20 posts per day.

Oh, and you've just overtaken Nema a few minutes ago.

I don't know. I will send this post to the dungeon to see what happens.

Edit: Experiment successful. The effects of sending a post to the Dungeon are as follows:

- Total forum post count remains the same;

- The personal post count of the post's author is reduced by 1, and he does not recover this loss if the post is taken out of the Dungeon;

- The dungeonized post no longer appears in the list of recent posts on the main forum page.

Over 250 posts yesterday!

Perhaps we could make it so that a dungeonised post gets you -2 on your post count, to stop people advancing up the ranks so quickly by spamming and flaming?

Edit - Yesterday was the busiest day since 19th August 2004!  Well done everyone, and keep it going.