Bring it Back to Life!!!!

Weeman06

"I only contact fed2k msn people on my list if it is absolutely necessary"

Absolutely necessary? Um...

Andrewabc says:

Hlp am being hld by Al-Q trsts. Nd to cnvnce thm am on their side. Nd some gd Arbc phrases!

Nema Fakei says:

Hm, well, there's the glossary in the back of Dune, that's got a few words in it. I think I recall a few choice passages in House Harkonnen, too.

Dante says:

Look, I've read the prequels, and I know some people like them, but they are horribly innacurate. There's no way you can rely on them!

Egeides says:

They can write fanfiction as anyone else, but if they decide to do this they should not present/promote it as something else. It can be good, it can be bad, but not "what the original author wanted to publish, just as his material".

Mahdidla says:

That's not entirely fair.

MrFlibble:

Wait till you see the Russian translation...

Andrewabc: Plz hlp!!!

Nema Fakei says:

Names and words originating in a foreign language can be garbled by a bad transliteration as well as just the literary merit, of course.

Dawidu says:

The ones in romanian were translated quite good.

Andrewabc has been disconnected.

There's a nice post.  And it give's a couple additions to the "you know you're an oldtimer thread" by refering to Andrew as Andrewabc and me as MahdiDLA.

Now, if you'd only refered to me as Kiswatch, then there would have been no topping it....

Only when absolutely necessary Andrew?  But... I msn you once in awhile just to see how you're doing.  MAke sure you're still alive and continuing your education....

Davo and I talk on msn all the time, and used to go out for beers every second week.

Vangaurd and I have met up a few times, and seem to be doing more so lately, as well as have the occasional msn chat.

Ordos and I sued to talk... but then he got to cool for me.

Jesse and I used to have daily chats, then he switched to "appear offline" and we never see each other anymore.

There used to be a few others I'd chat with once in awhile, but I think that's all on my msn list now.

Wasn't Andrew a sandworm in one of the fan fics a while back?

Yes I think I was. It was the Fed2k fanfic or something. Someone was a fremen and we were a team or something (Also for Fed2k heroes mod). And in the next fanfic I was guild. I had the dune2k sandworm for avatar I think.

Then I went and made 700 avatars from miniseries and other stuff. From the original miniseries (the first bunch of avatars I made), I picked my current avatar. I've tried previously to find the exact person/frame, but could not do it.

Andrewabc was a loooong time ago. I remember seeing it around last time...

Yep long time ago.

Only when absolutely necessary Andrew?  But... I msn you once in awhile just to see how you're doing.  MAke sure you're still alive and continuing your education....

I do enjoy those chats. What I meant was I don't go messaging everyone on my list everyday to see how their day went. I usually only message people when I need info, and people message me when they need info. I don't use msn that much now.

Funny thing is my Old ISP still has my webpage up from 6 years ago (January-March 2003.)

Last weekend was ghost town compared to what we've been having in the past couple of days.

We've got a five-day work week here. Then again, with Lowzeewee going missing in action, I suppose I'm the only active Singaporean left on this forum :(... for now...