Bring it Back to Life!!!!

Weeman06

When the site was active during the Dune 2000 and Emperor years I was spending most of my time working on it. I have no idea how many hours I put into the site since it's creation but I have no doubt that it is in the thousands of hours.

For me the most fun in running the site was always in the creation and development of it. I truly enjoy the community that has been built from it, and am amazed at how it has lasted, but these days I just don't have the time to regularly post here. I do try to read most of the posts but that alone takes up a lot of time. So while I may not seem active because I don't post I am still a "regular". :)

When the site was active during the Dune 2000 and Emperor years I was spending most of my time working on it. I have no idea how many hours I put into the site since it's creation but I have no doubt that it is in the thousands of hours.

For me the most fun in running the site was always in the creation and development of it. I truly enjoy the community that has been built from it, and am amazed at how it has lasted, but these days I just don't have the time to regularly post here. I do try to read most of the posts but that alone takes up a lot of time. So while I may not seem active because I don't post I am still a "regular". :)

So, how much free time DO you get?

Mmm, nice to see that Fed2k is bustling once again.

I've never seen you on the forums before.

EDIT

OH MY GOSH (xD), Facebook is cool!!!

At least 3000 posts is the minimum aim for this month.

Actually, I think our minimum aim should be to have an above average month, which means getting over 3342 posts. 3342 is about the average number of posts per month for FED2k, given that we have a total of 320878 posts and the forums in their current incarnation have been around for about 8 years.