Bring it Back to Life!!!!

Weeman06

Anyway, I think I can safely say this forum has been brought back to life.

I still find it a little shaky at times. Ditto on Andrew being the biggest contributor.

I still see him online on MSN occasionally, though I usually don't talk to the various contacts on my list.

I still see him online on MSN occasionally, though I usually don't talk to the various contacts on my list.

Hmm, I don't remember seeing you on msn lately. Ditto on the talking to everyone on contact list.

Biggest contributer is everyone who participates. I can post all I want, but if no one else posts, then it doesn't matter how much I post. :)

Well, PRP is still kind of dead. That might be more due to other issues than the general previous deadness this forum was experiencing though. Sometimes it feels like every topic had been discussed and that the low morale caused by the state of the world prevents regular posting in PRP.

Yep. I don't have you on my contact list.

PRP posts require a lot of depth, and people committed to debatable discussion. But these days, I've been feeling really lazy. It's not like I've participated greatly there...

Achieving the intensity of discussion when Gunwounds was active would be quite a challenge, I guess.

Oh goodness, (are you a person or what!) its not a competition you know... But I guess it can be if you work hard enough. I have a good suggestion, the person who gets the most posts in the selected month gets to see the fabled Dungeon of Gob (however this might not seem like a good thing), or a Landsraad position (or not...).