Bring it Back to Life!!!!

Weeman06

You seem very interested in kicking yourself out. Or you're working on some subtle mechanism to make us post more.

Either way, goody.

Maybe he just wants us to post a lot about him... Well I'm not falling fo... oh darn.

When did you sign on Kokori? I think near the time I signed on, probably longer.

lol. like december 06, but I was just an occasional lurker till recently.  thus the 100ish post rating, but meh, what can ya do?  You have lots of posts tenks.  You seem to be an active poster lately.

When did you sign on Kokori? I think near the time I signed on, probably longer.

In Singapore, "signing on" refers to the act of entering regular military service, ie not as a conscript. Please don't tell me you ARE signing on!? :O

I have things to say, just nothing that matters.

Yet another ass-kicking post by you :P

Come on, 315 more posts or I am out.

so how's Singapore?  Only met Singaporeans on the internet before.

*edit* wow don't remember posting that.  that was random.

did anyone else notice the strange statistic of july 07 for dune2k.  at one time 280ish members were on at the same time, but there were only like 550ish posts for the month.  if everyone online at the same time had posted just two more comments then that would have doubled the post count that month. weird.