Bring it Back to Life!!!!

Weeman06

A lot less substance and action everywhere. The old members who used to be the life of the forum, were much more robust, cynical and witty than the new ones who have taken their place. However, I actually prefer the forum of today because I feel that the old members are somewhat lacking in tolerance and patience(maybe just towards me) towards those that swayed from their opinions, and I doubt they would take to KGA readily.

I couldn't agree more on the KGA part.

I prefer the days when the old members were around. I felt that the forum was a lot more serious then. But... that's just my two cents. I'm sure many more could add their bits to make the full unit of currency.

I remember this website when people were still playing Dune 2000 intensively. Tiberium Sun was largely a disappointment (though I actually have a fondness for it) and people were waiting for the next new big Dune game to come out.

Are we supposed to be proud of not being banned? :P

Okay. I take that back.

Are we supposed to be proud of not being banned?

Better.

Posts? I'm starting to see more of the old timers return. After all, it seems that many just lurk due to prior inactivity. Let's bring back the old times and its old timers!

We should make a list of all the old timers we want back, and see if we can contact them.

My list:

Alphabeta

Davo

DJCiD

DukeLeto

Emprworm

Gunwounds

Hawdawg

Inoculator

IxianMace

Jacob Douds

Ken