E-Mail Wars

Andrew

It seems the E-mail war is stepping up.

Hotmail plans to upgrade its free plan after about 10 years ::)

Since Google will be offering 1gb of space, Hotmail and other email places will be upgrading.

Here's what hotmail sent me lately:

Dear MSN

Try living with my roommate then.  She'll make you dislike all Meghans, Meagans, Megans, and those of their ilk.

So why hasn't anyone offered me this crap?  I've been a valued customer of Hotmail since 1997!  I bet it's because every time Hotmail would send me a "newsletter" (Spam) I'd hit the "delete and report junk mail" button.  That option never worked against Hotmail stuff before now!!!

Well, my Yahoo account already upgraded to 100 mb which is more than enough for the moment and also allowing attachments up to 10 mb. A friend though came to me with this e-mail that gave him 1 gb. Can't remember the site though.

Not that it matters. I just stay a loyal yahoo e-mail user. It works just fine for me.

Earthlink might have an email filter on the maximun size of the mails you can send and recieve . .not shure though. .

I got 5 email accounts. . give or take about 5. ..and I already think I have to much of them. . . one Exchange server at home handeling the accounts .. . so just tell me how much gig you want to have mailed to where and it's enroute. . ;)

anyways . . I am not really planning on getting a gmail account any day soon. ..

• 4 months later...