E-Mail Wars

Andrew

They are upgrading all of them I think. I have 3 hotmail accounts (2 active, one for junk stuff) but only 1 has been upgraded, and with good cause, because it is around 9 years old. I mean in 9 years they went from 1mb to 2mb, and now 250. Took them long enough!

I have about 12 invites, 6 per gmail account. Thinking of making a couple more. hehehehe.

And the good thing about gmail other than what it says it can provide, is that you can actually make a good email name. Not andrew32784632846_23_234@hotmail.com

I have about 12 invites, 6 per gmail account. Thinking of making a couple more. hehehehe.

So what is so wonderful about gmail, except the amount of space ? Is the search facility any good ?

By the way, Hotmail is now 250Mb for me too, I never noticed it at first. Logged in and out without realising it, and only found out after reading this thread ! Took them long enough though.

Oh ok I see now. Joe (first name) and H (last name) is fine for that. For the e-mail, if it's the e-mail you're sending it to then acriku@hotmail.com will work, otherwise if it's the e-mail the invitation is creating, acriku@gmail.com is good. Thanks again Andrew.