FED2K warlords

The_Sadukar

"Hmm...good point there." said the warmaster tonelessly, "But how about her minions? You don't come only for Latrodectus, but also her deadly minions and arcane techs right?"

The warmasters took out a small box from his sleeves. A flap was opened and released a black widow. It turned it's head left and right to take a look at the surround then try to move...THUND!

"So let me stat what we want again. We want the blueprints and production facilities of the exosuits, or APU if you like to call it this way, to be sent to Hells Armada. We would rebuilt the production line ourselves, instead of your exporting them to us from Matrix Rising, and build them at usual thread unit rate. As for the Setinals, we thanks your for the offer, but you may take them back."

Recruited forces:

50 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

20 Warmasters

10 Fenris Riders

1 Devil Summoner

Current forces:

In "OOOh for anyone who LIKE ONLINE RPG'S READ HERE":

660 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

240 Warmasters

60 Fenris Riders

20 Devil summoners

In "Go play Go!":

3 Devil Summoners

103 Warmasters

In "Fed2k Warlords":

5 Warmasters

10 Fenris Riders

In Hells Armada:

=HQ:

400 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

5 Devil Summoners

4 Warmasters

=Sealand:

125 Fenris Riders

340 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

90 Warmasters

5 Devil Summoners

In "Dragon Rider/House War":

260 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

6 Warmasters

At the gates of EWS's HQ:

30 Fenris Riders

The Khan

Next botting takes effect in 6 posts.

EWS rose from his bed and opened his eyes.  His servents all stood around the bed and gasped when he rose, two even cried.  His doctor felt his head and shook his head.

"I don't believe it, you're alive!"

"Hello to you Dr. Steven.  How are we today?"

"Excellent sir."

"Good, what have I missed?"

"Some messages have come in, a request from ~+Anathema+~, ExSPlug wishes to meet and Dust Scout is still here."

"What about Sard?" Enquired EWS

"Nothing."

"I want him back here.  But first, show me the messages."

"Yessir"

A servent handed over 2 pieces of paper.  EWS studied them intently;

Message to ~+Anathema+~

[hide] I am afraid I cannot help you.  I do not belive in violence, however you are still welcome here.[/hide]

Message to ExSPlug

[hide] You are more than welcome, there should be more than enough room for you in my city.[/hide]

Message to Dust Scout

[hide]Tomorrow, about 10:00 you shall be summoned for dinner.[/hide]

"What else have I missed?"

"You should rest sir, I order you to!."

"You order me to?"

"Yessir, as your doctor."

"Very well then.  So be it.  Begone, leave me alone now please."

They all left.

450 Milita Troops

220 Farcry Demons

9 Flying Monkey's

The Dust Imp raised an eyebrow. "You don't quite understand." He said, "We can give you the plans and you can rebuild the machinery but without Matrix Rising there is only so much you can do. Just look at the rules written down in this very thread; it is the thread that allows production of the units, not the technology within the thread. Even if I wanted to say otherwise I couldn't."

Latrodectus stopped, and hissed angrily as a shudder passed down her spine. "One of my daughters!" She growled, eyes flaring, "One of my daughters has been killed! Murdered!" She turned on the two Highlanders with her. "Enough of this! I wish to leave now!"

Trembling, the woman pressed the communicator she held.

In 'The List,' another Highlander saw his own communicator start flashing.

"That's the signal!" He called, "Open the doorway!" His companion swiftly made his way over to the appropriate door, and spoke.

"Hell's Armada." He said, and at once the doorway vanished into blackness. There was a pause, before a stick-thin leg emerged...

Latrodectus has joined me on the same level as Lillian, Darius and J'invy. As I do not own the thread she will be producing the troops (described below) at a rate of five per post. She is only capable of using her other abilities (such as the millions of baby spiders) when attacked personally, and she will not travel to any thread other than TGED and 'The List.'

Unit gained - Giant spider.

The Giant spiders are huge tarantula-like arachnids. They are black all over, and stand about half a metre high when standing still. Since their leg span is about two metres however, when rearing up they are considerably taller. They produce an extremely potent venom, which is delivered through two massive fangs; and the hair on their bodies is a powerful irritant.

The attempted takeover of Sard's kingdom had failed miserably. The King's brother had clearly underestimated the loyalty the citizens felt for their leader.

All of the supporters of the traitorous sibling were dead, their heads placed on pikes around the Kingdom to warn other potential rebels.

As for the brother himself...

"What to do with you then?" Erik Jarl wondered out loud, peering with distain at his chained captive. King Sard had ordered an execution, but he had not been specific on the details. Erik himself was of the opinion that death was too good for the treacherous crown prince. Which gave him an idea...

"You will be pleased to know," He said with a slightly cruel smile, "that you will not be put to death. In fact I am going to put out to the public that you have undergone a private execution in the cells. I will even have a fake body aquired to 'prove' this." The captive looked up, hope and suspicion showing in his eyes. "I do in fact expect you to survive for several years more." Erik continued. He nodded to the guards, "Give him to Dust Scout."

As the prisoner was hauled, screaming away, Erik Jarl thought maybe he had been too harsh. Still, you never knew when someone with a claim to the throne might come in handy. And it never hurt to teach them a bit of respect. He had confidence in the abilities of Dust Scout and his personell. They would make sure he survived for a very long time.

Recruited forces - Dust Scout:

50 Fanfiction Highlanders

10 BG Crossbreeds

5 Giant spiders

20 Sentinals

20 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

Current forces...

Garrisoned in TGED:

350 Fanfiction Highlanders

60 BG Crossbreeds

5 Giant spiders

90 Sentinals

100 Sharders

4 Dust Imps

In Endless Days:

10 Fanfiction Highlanders

Garrisoned in Espionge:

29 BG Crossbreeds

20 Sentinals

40 Sharders

2 Dust Imps

Garrisoned in Mountain War:

10 Fanfiction Highlanders

20 Sharders

1 BG Crossbreed

Garrisoned in 'The List':

408 Fanfiction Highlanders

42 BG Crossbreeds

50 Sentinals

50 Sharders

4 Dust Imps

Garrisoned in Matrix Rising:

38 BG Crossbreeds

70 Sentinals

2 Dust Imps

Freelancer:

1 Dust Imp

Guarding The Occult:

1 Sentinal

Vive la republique!:

9 Sentinals

10 Sharders

In Far Cry:

1 Dust Imp

Dust Scout

Attacking Neverwinter Nights:

191 Fanfiction Highlanders

9 Sentinals

10 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

Casualties so far:

9 Fanfiction Highlanders

1 Sentinal

Attacking Age of Wonders (2):

330 Fanfiction Highlanders

10 Sentinals

10 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

Casualties so far:

20 Fanfiction Highlanders

Attacking Dungeon Siege RPG:

10 BG Crossbreeds

20 Sentinals

20 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

Casualties so far:

Fed2k Warlords:

10 BG Crossbreeds

20 Sentinals

20 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

Current forces - Sir Sard:

Garrisoned in Endless days:

Rigs Hird:

860 Fan fiction Highlanders

150 Mexican Bandito Pirates

120 New Scandinavian warriors

8 Jomsviking

Besieging the Poems thread

1st Hird

100 Fan fiction Highlanders

40 New Scandinavian warriors

4 Jomsvikings

Heading home from Gaming

Himself

Garrisoned at A Day in the Life of a Mexican Bandito Pirate

Homeguard A Day in the Life of a Mexican Bandito Pirate:

35 Highlanders

Garrisoned at War of the Rabbits

Homeguard War of the Rabbits:

30 Highlanders

Garrisoned at An Age of Chaos

The Chaotic band:

30 Fan fiction highlanders

Tech List:

Rabbit reproduction

Argonian Timelapers

The thread Spartans = Sardaukar is now conquered and the French now have the ability to conscript Sardaukar: they're reputably the toughest troops in existence, though Fedaykin are slightly better. Unlike Fedaykin, Sardaukar troops may be used outside Duniverse.

General Rafale had finally arrived at Ancient Spartan Military after weeks of traveling. Since the General Board was poorly charted he set up camp outside the thread and took his time to have the area scouted thoroughly before committing the soldiers to battle.

The thread was a prosperous city state, fertile farmlands with a mightly citadel lying in the centre. It's walls were thick and ballista's were mounted on the towers. Yet, even the thickest walls cannot resist artillery fire...

Scouts had reported that the Spartans had retreated most of their forces to the citadel. The French set up their artillery beyond the range of the enemy ballistas while fighting off Spartan cavalry units. When they were done, they released hell onto the spartans.

Cannons fired their destructive loads unto the castle walls, and some over them into the city to give the Spartans a morale blow. When the walls were finally breached Rafale gave the order, and the French troops dashed towards the city, receiving fire from archers on the walls. The battle was short, but incredibly gruesome.

The thread was now under French jurisdiction, but the artillery had done quite some material damage. Some time will be needed to rebuild before units can be conscripted.

HQ: Vive la republique!

Garrison

233 PRP guardsmen

47 French Revolutionaries

10 French Cavalry

4 Thinkers

8 Patriots

common misconceptions about "pure democracy"

Garrison

165 PRP guardsmen

140 Patriots

9 French revolutionaries

1 Thinkers

New election poll

Garrison

198 PRP guardsmen

27 Patriots

166 Liberal Fanatics

20 artillery crew

12 French Revolutionaries

2 Thinkers

Ancient Spartan Military

Rebuilding the citadel, finished in 2 posts

120 PRP Guardsmen

53 Patriots

12 Liberal Fanatics

18 French Revolutionaries

5 Thinkers

General Rafale

Dune warfare

50 Highlanders

110 Nomadic warriors

34 PRP Guardsmen

55 Fedaykin

20 Patriots

6 French Revolutionaries

Spartans = Sardaukar

62 Nomadic warriors

18 Fedaykin

Emperor Anathema

Tleilax / Mentats

72 Nomadic warriors

24 Fedaykin

4 Mentats

1 Thinker

NOTE: Since the gunpowder manufacturing plants in New Election Poll are now finished, the old Liberal Fanatic is replaced by the Artillery Crew.

Old French Revolutionaries, wich are no longer being trained, keep their ability to deploy artillery as well but they're not as efficient at it as the specialiced artillery crew.

=Fed2k Warlords=

"Very well. We hope that they would be sent to us ASAP then. We would cope with the production problem in our own ways." said the Warmaster.

=EWS's HQ=

ExSPlug is now sitting in the suite as he replies to the reports sent from his men. It has already been a day but he still hadn't seen EWS. From the servent assigned to him, it seems EWS had just recovered from a coma, and really needs some rest. Well, he could wait.

He took a glance out of the window and noticed someone of intrest which is on the other side of the thread, Dust Scout. He wondered what he's up to in here....

=Hells Armada=

The warmasters and devils summoners are busy discussing about ways to tackle with "The LIST"...

"This is not like the TERMINAL system in the world we come from," said the devil summoners, "They don't need something to activate the system like our COMPs, and they seems to be able to travel everywhere! That just doesn't make sense!"

"Correction to that "everywhere". I've studied about your TERMINAL teleport systems, and I think The LIST works somehow in the same principle. The main "The LIST" thread is like the main TERMINAL in The Lab, and some other threads are secondary TERMINALs. We still can't find out what makes a thread connected to The LIST" said Vin.

"But all sudden appearence of Dust Scout's troops are sighted in Fan Fiction. So..." added one of the devil summoners.

"Possible. Still, it might be only a considence."

The meeting was suspended as all the troop leaders are summoned to the throne room by the advisor.

"Direct orders from the Khan," announced the advisor, standing by the throne, "The Khan had order the modernization of the army. And due to so, the following leaders shall thake their troops and expand into the following threads. D.S. Akira, Warmaster Vin."

The two men got infront of the advisor and half-kneeled.

"D.S. Akira, your're to take the thread of The Animatrix in the General board."

"In the name of the Khan."

"Warmaster Vin, the Khan wishes you to head to Multiple OSes on your computer in the Techinical issues board."

"In the name of the Khan."

Recruited forces:

20 Warmasters

10 Fenris Riders

1 Devil Summoner

Current forces:

40 Warmasters

60 Fenris Riders

10 Devil summoners

From "OOOh" to "The Animatrix"(1 post):

400 Fan-Fiction Dragon Panzers

200 Warmasters

10 Devil Summoners

In "Go play Go!":

3 Devil Summoners

123 Warmasters

In "Fed2k Warlords":

5 Warmasters

10 Fenris Riders

In Hells Armada:

540 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

11 Devil Summoners

95 Warmasters

135 Fenris Riders

From Hells Armada to The Animatrix(1 post):

1 Devil Summoner

30 Fenris Riders

310 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

6 Warmasters

From Hells Armada to "Multiple OS"(1 post):

35 Warmasters

200 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

In EWS's HQ:

30 Fenris Riders

The Khan

Next botting takes effect in 5 posts.

1st edit: URL thing...

2nd edit: Numbers of units...should have noticed that in my 1st edit :-[

"We are in agreement then." The Dust Imp grinned, revealing pointed fangs, and snapped his fingers.

A doorway opened, a doorway closed, and the citadel of Hell's Armada was all of a sudden filled with blueprints.

OOC, to ExSPlug: If you want an explanation of how 'The List' works, you'll have to ask.

Lord J climbs into the specially refitted diplomacy Rover and rides to FED2K Warlords.

"Sir, I'm not at all sure this is a safe venture," says Tornrag, "Your holy person is vulnerable outside of Kanly."

"True, but this is a neutral thread," replies Lord J, "I will be quite safe here."

He disembarks with a troop of 5 Orcs, 10 Highlanders and 2 Klingons.

Meanwhile the two threads of Short Horror Fic Contest and Short Story Contest have surrendered without provocation. The forces sent to these threads were unable to find any new techs, however, and leave a small garrison with the aim to assist with the invasion of the larger threads.

The battle at Underwater War Three is going well.  A handful of Highlanders have died, but the thread is nearly won.

Fed2k Survivor Series Four is well fortified, and the battle has taken on the taste of a long siege.  Niether side is showing signs of victory.

The battle at Modern Pirates has taken a turn for the worse.  The forces sent were unprepared for the ferociousness of the Pirate clans.  Attacking forces have suffered many casualties, and are considering retreat...

As Lord J scans the report, he orders the latest recruits into action, "We must not lose to the Pirates!"

A few hours later, he communicates with the veterans from the attack against Anathema led by ExSPlug.

"My leige, PRP is a great board, full of riches untold. Our faction would prosper greatly in that board."

Recruited forces:

50 Highlanders

20 Klingons

10 Orcs

1 Ordos Sabotour

1 Hero

Garrison at Kanly

83 Highlanders

10 Klingons

5 Orcs

1 Heroes

Garrison at Kanly: Revisited

55 Highlanders

5 Klingons

5 Orcs

Garrison at FED2K Trek

40 Highlanders

5 Klingons

4 Orcs

Garrison at Dune: A New Beginning

35 Highlanders

5 Orcs

Attacking Fed2k Survivor 4

88 Highlanders

9 Klingons

8 Orcs

1 Sabotour

2 Heroes

1 Jomsviking

14 New Scandinavians

Attacking Modern Pirates

15 Highlanders

2 Klingons

1 Hero

2 New Scandinavians

Attacking Underwater War Three

28 Highlanders

4 Klingons

4 Orcs

1 Sabotour

1 Hero

2 New Scandinavians

Garrison at Short Horror Fic Contest

10 Highlanders

1 Klingon

Garrison at Short Story Contest

10 Highlanders

1 Klingon

Reinforcements Moving to Modern Pirates

80 Highlanders

28 Klingons

10 Orcs

1 Sabotour

2 Jomsvikings

3 Heroes

Total Deployed Forces:

454 Highlanders

65 Klingons

49 Orcs

3 Sabotours

8 Heroes

2 Jomsvikings

18 New Scandinavians

=The Animatrix=

Akira had met up with the troops from "OOOH", and is now heading into The Animatrix.

"Geesh...It's pitch black below, what the hell caused that?" asked one of the Dragon-Panzers. The forces of Hells Armada is riding above the clouds.

"Dark Storm effect, didn't you watch the DVD?" mocked one of his companions.

"Uh huh. Anyway, with this dark storm thingie how the heck we know where we're heading to?"

"GPS." said Akira, appearing from his back, He pressed some buttons on his COMP, "you'll all learn to use that later too. Now, head directly East, full speed for an hour."

An hour later, the armada arrived at their destination. They were right above the encampment where the remaining humans are preparing for their final battle against the machines. Akira dived through the clouds alone, straight into the HQ.

"Who the heck are you? "Hands off the machines!" terrorist!?"

"Intruder! Guards!"

"Woooh! Calm down! I represent the Hells Armada, and I am here to change your fate!" said Akira raising both his hands in the air, while a group of guard surrounded him, with their rifles pointing at him.

"Is he nuts? Who do he think he is, "change your fate"...huh."

"Hells Armada? Never heard of it!"

"As I've guessed...but I've brought along proof. Order your men to take it from my sidebag."

The guards pinned Akira roughly onto the floor, then searched through his sidebag.

"Sir...sir! A DVD with the same name as our thread! And three more with similar name..."Matrix" boxset, sir!"

"Play the "Animaatrix", Second Renaissance 1 & 2." Said Akira tonelessly.

On the screen shows the rebel of the machines, the nuking of 01, Operation Dark Storm, this battle, then...the fall of the humans. By the time the DVD ends, everyone in the room was startled and perspiring.

"Mes...Messiah! We apologize for our rudeness!"

"Please rescue us from our doomed fate, have mercy!"

"Cut this messiah crap. I only represent my Khan from what you call an "alternate universe", in our words, "another thread". I'm here to make you fight under his banners."

"We would be more than willing to do so, if you could rescue us from this machine plague."

"Ok then, now get your troops into defensive positions. Do not give them stim drugs, and don't fire those goddamn EMP cannons until I call you to do so! And do you still have EMP warheads?"

"Yes, but their guidance system is rendered useless after we commence Dark Storm."

"Just teach me how to arm them."

The humans were slaughtering the domestic bots that acted as the first wave of attack of the machines. But they were so great in numbers and are so feeble that it had caused some of the troops to want to go offensive, and use the EMP cannons to get rid of them once and for all.

"Don't fire them! And stay in your positions!" ordered the devil summoners leading the troops.

Then very soon, the first wave of the sentinels poured in. The tide of the battle begin to turn, but still the EMPs are not being fired.

"These are just the baits! We need to wait for the main force before we fire those EMPs!"

At the same time....somewhere above the skies.

"Here it is. Had the other groups got into position?"

"Yes sir."

"Arm them in...5,4,3,2,1! Deploy payload!"

The Dragon-Panzers airlifted the warheads right above the rebuilt 01, and deploy them. The EMP shockwave had brought down the De Exus Machinea . With their "brain" destroyed, the machines just followed their last command blindly.

=Charge, kill all humans=

The sentinels rushed towards the human lines haywire, without any tactic. They were crashing into each other, separated from their assigned groups. It was now that the EMPs were fired, which took down most of them. The remaining ones were cleared by the human forces.

Celebrations thread-wide soon followed, and in a thread-wide live broadcast the leaders of the thread swore their oath of fealty to the Khan. But it would be a while before they would recover from the war and provide aid to the Khan.

=Multiple OSes on your computer=

"Multiple OSes" was one of the outer cities connected to the metropolis of Techinical Issues. The land remained peaceful, with no warlord rising to power. But now it would change.

Infront of the eyes of the invaders were the 2 towers representing the thread, one with a Windows flag on it's top, another with a penguin flag, obviously Liunx. According to the info from the scouts, recently the populations of the thread had seperated into 2 sides, fighting for the domination of the thread. Two warmasters had each lead 50 Dragon-Panzers under the order of Vin, and joined the opposite sides. Their job is to persuade wach of the side to start an all-out war. And when the battle starts, they would backstab them.

The military of both sides had gathered up on the bridge connecting the two towers, declaring war on each other. Then one side opened fire, and the battle commence. The robots of both sides destoryed each other, leaving the thread defenceless. Leaders of both sides then tried to summon for their new general, only to find them putting their swords by their necks.

"Well done, both of you." said Vin to the two warmasters. He then turned to the two prisoners. "I won't kill you. Just hand over the plans."

"What plans?"

"Do I look like a fool? You know what I mean." said Vin smiling and he pulls out a dagger.

"O..oooh! You mean Project Bootmagic. Her...Here!" one of the leaders hands out a key.

"So how about you?" ask Vin as he turns to the other leader. He handed Vin the other key without a word, unwillingly.

Recruited forces:

20 Warmasters

10 Fenris Riders

1 Devil Summoner

Current forces:

40 Warmasters

60 Fenris Riders

10 Devil summoners

In "Go play Go!":

3 Devil Summoners

143 Warmasters

In "Fed2k Warlords":

5 Warmasters

10 Fenris Riders

In Hells Armada:

12 Devil Summoners

95 Warmasters

145 Fenris Riders

In The Animatrix:

11 Devil Summoner

25 Fenris Riders

370 Fan-Fiction Dragon Panzers

200 Warmasters

360 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

6 Warmasters

In "Multiple OS":

35 Warmasters

200 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

In EWS's HQ:

30 Fenris Riders

The Khan

New Tech: Project Bootmagic

"Project Bootmagic" is actually a research on turning a normal thread into a HQ thread. It involves the new thread construction plan, logistics problem, and a lot more. This could allow one of my threads in Fan Fiction to become my secondary HQ. It only serve this purpose when Hells Armada is captured, and only gives half the recruits.

Losses: 30 Dragon-Panzer, 5 Fenris Riders

Next botting takes effect in 4 posts.

Production of APU starts in 3 posts

Sencondary HQ under construction, completed and revealed in 4 posts.

Very well. Sir Sard has explained to rules to me, and i shall now join this war for FED2k.

Home board : Gaming

HQ thread : Which game had the best music?

MY HQ units :: Sound Ninjas.

So well trained in the use of sound, that they can hear your movements, predict your position, and kill you. All with their eyes closed. They can also intercept messages just by listening to the penstrokes you use while writing.

Unique :: Berserkers

Inspired by Lord Necroticon's usual style of fighting, these men have been training since a very young age to not feel pain, nor to be stopped by anything as insignificant as death. They also have their own names, which are given to them once they are initiated. Each of these men is so powerful that i can only produce one every two posts.

Current Units ::

50 Gamers

10 Sound Ninjas

1 Berserker (Haefnir Who Fills Graves)

"We need rapid transportation," said Ordos45," Nothing on caliber with 'The List', but a nice intra-kingdom highway or rail system."

"Indeed," Bea nodded in agreement.

"It would make troop transport easier," said General Irani, his hulking form blocking the doorway.

Mass Transit: Developped 2 posts

Total Units:

1043 Marines

215 Swiss Guards

380 Mossad Agents

260 Reporters

260 Setara Shock Troops

22 Inquisitors

Total Garrison Countries Pros/Cons:

120 Marines

40 Swiss Guards

3 Inquisitor

Total Garrison HI2:

103 Marines

20 Swiss Guards

100 Mossad Agents

2 Inquisitor

Total Garrison News Bulletin:

70 Marines

50 Mossad Agents

60 Reporters

2 Inquisitors

Garrison KYA/Setara War- Rebirth:

100 Marines

15 Swiss Guards

280 Setara Shock Troops

1 Inquisitor

Garrison Fallujah:

150 Marines

35 Swiss Guards 

60 Mossad Agents

2 Inquisitor

Assembled in center of Ordos45 Kingdom for deployment whenever needed:

550 Marines

110 Swiss Guards

170 Mossad Agents

220 Reporters

11 Inquisitors

Across the board battles seem to be going well...Everywhere but Modern Pirates, that is.  Underwater War Three is won, and the battle at FED2K Survivor Four has taken a turn for the positive.  However, Pirates is still giving the Lord's Forces some trouble.

An explosion rocks the plain as an Ordos Sabotour is cut down moments before destroying the enemy flagship.

All around the docks pirates are met with the jagged edge of Orcish blades.  Klingons are beaming down onto the pirate frigates, taking them slowly, if at all.

The blood flows red, purple and black.  But the battle is far from over.

Although his aides quietly question his motives, Lord J sends more reinforcements to the Modern Pirates thread.

Recruited forces:

50 Highlanders

20 Klingons

10 Orcs

1 Ordos Sabotour

1 Hero

Garrison at Kanly

83 Highlanders

10 Klingons

5 Orcs

1 Heroes

55 Highlanders

5 Klingons

5 Orcs

Garrison at FED2K Trek

40 Highlanders

5 Klingons

4 Orcs

35 Highlanders

5 Orcs

Attacking Fed2k Survivor 4

80 Highlanders

7 Klingons

6 Orcs

2 Heroes

1 Jomsviking

12 New Scandinavians

Attacking Modern Pirates

75 Highlanders

25 Klingons

5 Orcs

3 Heroes

2 New Scandinavians

2 Jomsvikings

Garrison at Underwater War Three

10 Highlanders

1 Klingon

10 Highlanders

1 Klingon

10 Highlanders

1 Klingon

68 Highlanders

23 Klingons

14 Orcs

1 Sabotour

2 Heroes

2 Scandinavians

Total Deployed Forces:

476 Highlanders

78 Klingons

52 Orcs

1 Sabotours

8 Heroes

2 Jomsvikings

16 New Scandinavians

(OOC: I like how thse battles are stretching out...  I dislike all the number-crunching though... Perhaps a better system?)

Message to Ordos45:

[hide]I am glad you have accepted our alliance proposal. As a sign of goodwill, I have sent 2 Thinkers to your realm, schooled in French military tactics. They will also bring along an artillery prototype.[/hide]

The French now had a strong foothold in Duniverse and the emperor felt that it was time to return to PRP again, the outposts in Duniverse could handle themselves from now on. He gathered a good sized force of soldiers as well as Sardaukar bodyguards and headed south, steering clear of the Fan Fiction border.

Ancient Spartan Military was now firmly in French hands, and the rebuilding was coming along nicely. Rafale had signaled the PRP provinces to send more troops to General, for the emperor had great plans for this board, and Rafale wanted to have accomplished something before the emperor would finally return from Duniverse. After allowing the soldiers some rest, he gathered a modest force and set out for Czarist Russia Timeline.

HQ: Vive la republique!

Garrison

283 PRP guardsmen

47 French Revolutionaries

20 French Cavalry

3 Thinkers

8 Patriots

common misconceptions about "pure democracy"

Garrison

165 PRP guardsmen

160 Patriots

9 French revolutionaries

1 Thinkers

New election poll

Garrison

198 PRP guardsmen

27 Patriots

166 Liberal Fanatics

40 artillery crew

12 French Revolutionaries

2 Thinkers

Ancient Spartan Military

Rebuilding the citadel, finished in 1 posts

Garrison

60 PRP Guardsmen

33 Patriots

12 Liberal Fanatics

18 French Revolutionaries

2 Thinkers

En route to Czarist Russia Timeline ETA 1 post

60 PRP guardsmen

20 Patriots

3 Thinkers

Genearal Rafale

Dune warfare

50 Highlanders

110 Nomadic warriors

34 PRP Guardsmen

65 Fedaykin

20 Patriots

6 French Revolutionaries

Spartans = Sardaukar

62 Nomadic warriors

18 Fedaykin

Tleilax / Mentats

72 Nomadic warriors

24 Fedaykin

6 Mentats

1 Thinker

Leaving Duniverse and heading towards PRP

50 Nomadic warriors

20 Sardaukar

Emperor Anathema

2 Thinkers en route to Ordos45

Ordos45 handed the message back to Bea to put in the shredder so no spies would read it.

Message to Earthnuker:

[hide]Thank you for the Thinkers and prototype, as a symbol of our own willingness and thanks we are sending you two Inquisitors.[/hide]

Mass Transit: 1 post

Total Units:

1093 Marines

225 Swiss Guards

400 Mossad Agents

280 Reporters

300 Setara Shock Troops

23 Inquisitors

170 Marines

50 Swiss Guards

2 Inquisitor

Total Garrison HI2:

103 Marines

20 Swiss Guards

120 Mossad Agents

2 Inquisitor

70 Marines

50 Mossad Agents

80 Reporters

2 Inquisitors

100 Marines

15 Swiss Guards

300 Setara Shock Troops

1 Inquisitor

Garrison Fallujah:

150 Marines

35 Swiss Guards 

60 Mossad Agents

2 Inquisitor

550 Marines

110 Swiss Guards

170 Mossad Agents

220 Reporters

11 Inquisitors

2 Inquisitors En Route to Anathema.

The battle at FED2K Survivor Four ends with the destruction of the enemy castle.  As it falls away, the opposing fighters throw down thier weapons and beg for mercy.

"We have defeated this realm," reports Lieutenant Gont, leader of the assault at the castle.

"Good," replies Colonel Ter'aken, "Then we move on out to Modern Pirates.

The battle at Modern Pirates is taking a turn for the better.  The latest reinforcements are taking down the Pirates at a much faster rate, and with more reinforcements on the way, the Pirates begin to despair for thier thread.

Recruited forces:

50 Highlanders

20 Klingons

10 Orcs

1 Ordos Sabotour

1 Hero

Garrison at Kanly

83 Highlanders

10 Klingons

5 Orcs

1 Heroes

55 Highlanders

5 Klingons

5 Orcs

Garrison at FED2K Trek

40 Highlanders

5 Klingons

4 Orcs

35 Highlanders

5 Orcs

Garrison at Fed2k Survivor 4

10 Highlanders

1 Klingons

Attacking Modern Pirates

125 Highlanders

40 Klingons

15 Orcs

4 Heroes

2 Jomsvikings

10 Highlanders

1 Klingon

10 Highlanders

1 Klingon

10 Highlanders

1 Klingon

110 Highlanders

25 Klingons

14 Orcs

1 Sabotour

3 Heroes

10 Scandinavians

Total Deployed Forces:

498 Highlanders

89 Klingons

56 Orcs

1 Sabotours

8 Heroes

2 Jomsvikings

12 New Scandinavians

Envoy :: Lord Necroticon wishes an alliance with any who would accept. I have only just begun my quest to conquer FED2k and need assistance.

Recruited This Post:

50 Gamers

10 Sound Ninjas

1 Berserker Next Post (Ymir Whose Arms Blur)

Totals:

100 Gamers

20 Sound Ninjas

1 Berserker (Haefnir Who Fills Graves)

"Communications have been re-established, sir!" said a lone Gamer, rushed back from the battlefield.

"Excellent, soldier!" exclaimed Inon, who was firing long-range fireballs from his APC.  He stopped this for a moment, and sat down at the communications console.  It was covered in dust and soil, which was duly brushed aside.

"This is Inon to Mideel Company, do you copy, over?"

"Inon, this is Mideel.  We report success at Age of Wonders 2.  Posting you the details now."

Victory: Dragoon Knight and Dust Scout

Units Lost:

40 Gamers

05 Paladins

02 Ruby Weapons

05 Jedi Knights

NEW THREAD ACQUIRED: Age of Wonders (2)

NEW THREAD UNIT ACQUIRED: Teleporter

The Teleporter is a small, tower shaped device that can be used to transport any 1 unit from one location owned by Dragoon Knight (or one of his allies) to another, similar thread.  Each device has a link to the main Wizards Tower in Age of Wonders 2, and is rendered useless after one use.

"Excellent!" Inon shouted, then turned his attention back to the battle that was raging in front of him.  "Time to win this one."

(O.O.C --> Commander Inon was then stopped abruptly, as he recieved a command from Dragoon Knight telling him to cease all battle actions, mainly because Dragoon Knight had to bugger off at a great rate of knots.  Will edit the post later on.)

(OOC: No ideas here :(  I'll give it a bit of thought, though :) )

Lord J scanned the message from Necroticon.

"These fools actually think I'm stupid enough to accept these...treaty proposals," Lord J curls the corner of his moustache, "As if I would ever allow these veQ'mey to enter this realm!"

The battle at Modern Pirates is finally won.  It was a hard battle, and the troops were exausted and expirencing intense post-trauma stress.

The leader of the last Pirate clan was presented to Lord J bleeding and limping.

"This is Willy Jones, leader of the Smelly Goat Bones Clan," says Tornrag.

"Mr. Jones, I give you a choice," says Lord J, "Join with the superior forces of Kanly and the Arrowhead Fighters or watch te slow death of everyone you love."

The battle-hardened pirate looks up at Lord J under bushy eyebrows.  One of the pirate's eyes has been clouded over with glaucoma and his nose bears the marks of repeated breakings.

"You are the leader of these...mighty forces?"

Lord J raises an eyebrow, "Yes."

"And you...ordered these people to come and claim this thread in the name of Empire?"

"Yes."

In a quick fluid motion the pirate flings out a sharp throwing knife at Lord J.

Lord J deflects the knife, and Tornrag stabs the prisoner deep into his side.

"Then we will not gain the pirates for the conquer of this thread," says Lord J.

"I have an idea," says Andrews, walking up to Lord J and Tornrag.

Andrews creates a network by connecting all the conquered threads together.  This doubles all unit production.

Recruited forces:

100 Highlanders

40 Klingons

20 Orcs

2 Ordos Sabotour

2 Hero

Garrison at Kanly

100 Highlanders

22 Klingons

10 Orcs

3 Heroes

55 Highlanders

5 Klingons

5 Orcs

Garrison at FED2K Trek

40 Highlanders

5 Klingons

4 Orcs

35 Highlanders

20 Orcs

Garrison at Fed2k Survivor 4

33 Highlanders

10 Klingons

Garrison at Modern Pirates

210 Highlanders

56 Klingons

25 Orcs

5 Heroes

2 Jomsvikings

6 New Scandinavians

2 Ordos Sabotours

40 Highlanders

10 Klingons

40 Highlanders

10 Klingons

10 Highlanders

1 Klingon

Total Deployed Forces:

573 Highlanders

119 Klingons

72 Orcs

2 Sabotours

8 Heroes

2 Jomsvikings

8 New Scandinavians

"What do you call it Bea," asked Ordos45.

"I call it Super Highways m'lord," replied the Cardinal modestly.

"I like it Bea," Ordos45 said with an approving nod," But we must reserve it for military use.  If we let the civilians use it no one will ever get anywhere...traffic jams."

Propaganda/Conscription/Nationalism:  4 posts to completion.  Will double troop amounts per post, but one group will not be recruited a post.  (You know it doubles every group, but no Inquisitors would be recieved, or no Marines.)

Mass Transit:  Complete

Effect-Much like 'The List' units can travel in near instant time to any thread in Ordos45 Kingdom...except the KYA/Setara War Rebirth.  Travel across the fanfiction border to it is still forbidden.

Total Units:

1143 Marines

235 Swiss Guards

420 Mossad Agents

300 Reporters

320 Setara Shock Troops

24 Inquisitors

210 Marines

60 Swiss Guards

3 Inquisitor

Total Garrison HI2:

103 Marines

20 Swiss Guards

140 Mossad Agents

2 Inquisitor

70 Marines

50 Mossad Agents

100 Reporters

2 Inquisitors

100 Marines

15 Swiss Guards

320 Setara Shock Troops

1 Inquisitor

Garrison Fallujah:

150 Marines

35 Swiss Guards 

60 Mossad Agents

2 Inquisitor

550 Marines

110 Swiss Guards

170 Mossad Agents

220 Reporters

11 Inquisitors

2 Inquisitors En Route to Anathema.

After leaving some troops to defend the recently acquired threads, the Hells Armada march on. To Overclocking CPU's and Hair Dying Thingie.

Knowing that most warlords are building research networks or already have one like Dust Scout, ExSPlug ordered his men to conduct research on the issue.

Recruited forces:

20 Warmasters

10 Fenris Riders

1 Devil Summoner

Current forces:

60 Fenris Riders

10 Devil summoners

From "OOOH" to "Go play go!"(1 post):

40 Warmasters

In "Go play Go!":

3 Devil Summoners

163 Warmasters

From "Fed2k Warlords" to "Go play go!"(1 post):

5 Warmasters

10 Fenris Riders

In Hells Armada:

13 Devil Summoners

155 Fenris Riders

From "Hells Armada" to "Go play Go!"(1 post):

95 Warmasters

In The Animatrix:

2 Devil Summoners

50 Fan-Fiction Dragon Panzers

100 Warmasters

From "The Animatrix" to "Hair dying thingie"(1 post):

100 Warmasters

320 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

9 Devil Summoners

25 Fenris Riders

410 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

6 Warmasters

In "Multiple OS":

35 Warmasters

To Overclocking CPU's(1 post):

35 Warmasters

150 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

In EWS's HQ:

30 Fenris Riders

The Khan

Next botting takes effect in 3 posts.

Production of APU starts in 2 posts

Secondary HQ under construction, completed and revealed in 3 posts.

Researching on mass transportation abilities, 5 posts.

My envoys continue their strenuous journeys to each Lord and Lady in turn.

Lord Necroticon writes a message on a piece of parchment, rolls it up, and places it into a tube. This tube is then tied to the back legs of a raven, and sent in the direction of Dust Scout's HQ.

Message to Dust Scout

[hide]Your words are wise. What is it that i would need to do in order to gain your trust?

Also, i did not intend any offence with the wording of my earlier message. That is, however, my goal, though simply stated.[/hide]

Recruited this post:

50 Gamers

10 Sound Ninjas

1 Berserker (Ymir Whose Arms Blur)

Total Forces Stationed at HQ ("Which game had the best music?")

150 Gamers

30 Sound Ninjas

2 Berserkers (Haefnir Who Fills Graves, Ymir Whose Arms Blur)