FED2K warlords

The_Sadukar

As the riders sped throigh the plains of PRP they could see smoke in distance. Their leader called for a halt and ordered them into defensive positions.

"They're aware of us." said Akira as he rolls open the map.

"The bridge for the shorter path is burnt down..." said Vin as he points on the map, "Which only leave this path for us."

"Mountains, absolutely no good." sighed Akira.

"Yup. We would lose our mobility and even a 3 year old would be smart enough to ambush us there."

"We've no way to switch to other threads either...They're all located south of New election poll."

"How long would it take one of your kind to summon something up to a lesser god?" asked Vin.

"Majins you mean? I myself would need a day. But with more...Get me the other summoners!"

"Yes sir." replied Vin with a smile. This kid could finally get calm even without the Khan and use his abilities to the full.

The other devil sommoners are called into the tent. After a few discussions and arguements, they all get out of the camp and got on the wolfbacks. They begin to ride randomly around the plains, or so it seemed at first. They're drawing a magic symbol to summon what they would need in this campaign. The other riders were in defense formations around the symbol and burnt bridge, ready to take down any intruders.

While the devil summoners are getting busy, Warmaster Vin had led a small group of 60 Fenris Riders to head for the remaining bridge. Instead of attacking, the got into defensive position also, at about 500m from the bridge. With the other bridge burnt down, the enemy and their reinforcement must pass through here to get to them, unless they have prepared boats to pass the river.

Recruited forces:

50 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

20 Warmasters

10 Fenris Riders

1 Devil Summoner

Current forces:

In "OOOh for anyone who LIKE ONLINE RPG'S READ HERE":

680 Fan Fiction Highlanders

120 Warmasters

In "Go play Go!":

3 Devil Summoners

28 Warmasters

In Hells Armada:

210 Fan Fiction Highlanders

20 Fenris Riders

8 Devil Summoners

In "Dragon Rider/House War":

110 Fan Fiction Highlanders

6 Warmasters

Positioned near "New election poll":

140 Fenris Riders

20 Warmasters

3 Devil Summoners

Heading to "New election poll" from "Dragon Rider/House War":

50 Dragon-Panzers

2 Devil Summoners

(arrival in next post)

Dragon-Panzers starts production.

All previous highlanders would be converted to Dragon-Panzers in 2 posts.

Botting takes effect.

Next botting takes effect in 6 posts.

As Lord J's forces slowly move down the incline at FED2K Trek, Andrews intercepts a message from Anathema.

"He wishes peace," Andrews reports by comm to Lord J, "Simply to maintain a presence here in FanFiction."

"...And your point is?  Attack and destroy the enemy!" orders Lord J, "This abomination cannot be tolerated!"

"Yes, my leige."

The forces move in...

The battle at Dune: A New Beginning was almost complete, a team of 3 Orcs and 15 Highlanders finally arrived at Kaitain.  As they moved into the palace, a great shudder brought down a portion of the high throne.

"Move out!" exclaimed the Colonel.

Just then, an Ordos Sabotour ran in and self destructed.

The palace is destroyed, and although the thread is now under the Kanly banner, the Lord's Forces have been reduced to a mere five Highlanders led by a single Orcish officer.

"What should we do in reply to ExSPlug's request for aid against Anathema?" asks an aide.

"Send a minimal force, 25 Highlanders, 5 Orcs and a single Hero.  We must maintain the additude of brotherhood within FanFic."

"And Ordos45?"

"Ignore him for the time being, later we will move against the newcomers."

Secret Message to Sir Sard:

[hide]  A joining of this kind would be most profitable for those who truly love our board.  You may count me in.[/hide]

Secret Message to ExSPlug:

[hide]  A sizable force is being sent now.  They are under your express command, and are, essentially your troops.  I wish you the best of luck and honor against our enemies.

Lord Johnsonius of Kanly[/hide]

Open Message to Anathema:

Your attempt to show submission to the rightful warlords of FanFiction only shows your true intent, to undermine the greatness of the Holy Board!  We will attack until there is nothing left of your pitiful forces, until we have captured you personally and you are sent to my...correctional facilities.  If you have any relationship with Gob, I suggest you start praying now.

Lord Johnsonius, Defender of Fanfiction, Lord of Kanly and Dune: A New Beginning.

The forces at Dune: A New Beginning recover secret plans for a new unit type: the Ordos Sabotour.

Recruited forces:

50 Highlanders

10 Orcs

1 Ordos Sabotour

1 Hero

Garrison at Kanly

60 Highlanders

10 Orcs

1 Hero

Garrison at Kanly: Revisited

45 Highlanders

10 Orcs

Attacking FED2K Trek

100 Highlanders

20 Orcs

3 Heroes

Garrison at Dune: A New Beginning

5 Highlanders

1 Orcs

Troops to Rendevous with ExSPlug:

25 Highlanders

5 Orcs

1 Hero

Reinforcements sent to FED2K Trek: (ETA: next post)

45 Highlanders

5 Orcs

1 Hero

1 Sabotour

Meanwhile in Warlord Sard's chambers:

"We need more land, I've said it before, and I'll say it again before all is over"

"My lord, are you sure this is wise?" Jarl Erik asks

"Yes, we need another thread from which we can recruit troops, and I have something special on my mind, prepare a force at once, I'll lead it myself"

"As you command"

At FED2K Trek

"General Gorm, Lord J's forces are advancing"

"Wait, wait and see, if the PRP'ers are as brave as we've heard, they'll put up quite a fight, one that Andrew deserves all the glory for."

At A Day in the Life of a Mexican Bandito Pirate

The battle had already been raging for hours, thus far the defenders had been pushed back into their keep, and now they were preparing for their last stand, but the battle had thus far also cost the Endless days

The troops sent to aid ExSPlug in his attack arrive at the rendevous point.

The attack at FED2K Trek is hard and heavy.  Though Anathema's forces had gotten set in against the attack, the troops are tired from the first battle and the area fortifications have not been repaired.  Both sides have lost some troops, but the outcome is far from over.

"Sir!  The reinforcements have arrived!" screams a young lieutenant as an explosion rocks the battlefield.

"Good, prepare them for battle!" Andrews grins and raises his arms again, "We will uproot these infidels!"

Recruited forces:

50 Highlanders

10 Orcs

1 Ordos Sabotour

1 Hero

Garrison at Kanly

85 Highlanders

15 Orcs

1 Hero

1 Sabotour

70 Highlanders

15 Orcs

1 Hero

Attacking FED2K Trek

67 Highlanders + 45 Reinforcements

13 Orcs + 5 Reinforcements

2 Heroes + 1 Reinforment

1 Sabotour

5 Highlanders

1 Orcs

A group of Dragon-Panzers carring the banner of Hells Armada is moving along with troops carrying the banner of Kanly from the north of PRP. They had met up at the borders to aid the assault on "New election poll".

"We've to aid in the name of Lord J of Kanly." said the orc leading the force.

"Sir! Reinforcement from Lord J and the Khan!" reported the rider.

"I'm Warmaster Vin." introduced the warmaster as he steps forward to meet the leader of the reinforcements. "You're the commander of the troops? Please order your troops to take defensive positions among the ranks of my men."

The orcs and highlanders got to their positions quickly. The Vin called for the commanders to give them a briefing on the situation.

"As you've seen, the bridge to the safer and shorter route is burnt. The had most possibily moved all their troops to ambush us at the mountains over this bridge you're looking at. So we're stuck here before the D.S. are done with the job." explained Vin.

"What job...may I ask?" asked the orc with a puzzled look.

"Devil summoning. Not one of a normal scale."

"I see. Would that be done before the enemy reinforcement arrive?"

"I afraid not. But more likely the enemy reinforcement is now already on the other side of the river." said Vin, "We need to buy time for them. So now I want the Dragon-Panzers to scout for the ambush and attack them. At the same time, we shall also push half of the riders and Kanly troops up to 200m to the bridge. Make it like we're going to rush them. Understand?"

"Yes sir." answered the 2 commanders in unison.

=At Hells Armada=

ExSPlug is putting on his armor. It had been left in the armory ever since he had ended his trainings in Kanly:Revisited in his younger years.

"Khan, the riders are ready."

"I'll be moving in a sec. My wolf is ready, right?"

"Yes Khan."

"Good."

Recruited forces:

50 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

20 Warmasters

10 Fenris Riders

1 Devil Summoner

Current forces:

680 Fan Fiction Highlanders

120 Warmasters

In "Go play Go!":

3 Devil Summoners

48 Warmasters

In Hells Armada:

210 Fan Fiction Highlanders

8 Devil Summoners

110 Fan Fiction Highlanders

6 Warmasters

140 Fenris Riders

20 Highlanders

20 Warmasters

5 Orcs

5 Devil Summoners

1 Hero

Heading to "New election poll" from "Dragon Rider/House War":

50 Dragon-Panzers

(arrival in next post)

Moving from Hells Armada to "OOOH":

30 Fenris Riders

The Khan

All previous highlanders would be converted to Dragon-Panzers in 1 posts.

Next botting takes effect in 5 posts.

Unit aquired from Fed2K Trek: Klingon Warrior

Possibly the best soldier on the site, Klingons are adept at using both disruptor rifles or Bat'Leth swords in close quarter combat. Famously brave, Klingons can be counted on to stay calm and focused when faced with the horrors of war.

For some reason Explus forces had waited with their attack until the reinforcements had long arrived. Rafale was suspicious and had sent out scouts to monitor activity near the bridge, so they were well prepared before the riders attacked, and inflicted great casualties. The battle wasn't over yet when Rafale ordered a third of the troops to secure the bridge on their side.

"We'll use it as a bottleneck point. Make a half circle around the bridge ramp and wait for them to cross, then shoot the bastards down. When we're done here we'll join you."

Rafale had a bad feeling about this attack. Scouts had informed him that a considerable force was still waiting on the other side of the river, and God knows what they're doing. This attack was probably just a distraction...

"Dispatch messengers to HQ and Common Misconceptions to ask for more reinforcements."

"Aye sir!"

---

In Fed2K Trek the battle continued. Things started to look grim as several defensive points were overrun, and the orcs could march to the capitol now unless something was done. The emperor had ordered for reinforcements to come but it would be quite some time before they would arrive, and things could be over by then. Anathema was about to head out when a Klingon male approached him.

"Qua'Pla!"

"Likewise, Klingon. What do you want?"

"You know as well as I do that you don't stand a chance against the orcs. Luckily for you, we Klingons have a fundamental hatred for those savages, and we will fight alongside you to push them back. Me and my regiment of warriors hereby swear loyalty to you, Frenchman."

"Your timing couldn't have been more perfect! What is your name, Klingon?"

"Terluk, sir. What is your command?"

"We're heading out to reclaim several positions along the border to keep the orcs from reaching the capitol. If we don't succeed here we will have to make our last stand at the capitol."

"Let us make haste then. Today is a good day to die!"

"But it is always a good day to win." added Anathema.

The ensuing battle was most succesful- the orcs hadn't expected to be fighting Klingons. Several fortifications were recaptured and fully manned again, but at a high cost of blood. The orcs were moving to regroup, seemingly for another assault...

HQ: Vive la republique!

110 PRP guardsmen

20 French revolutionaries

4 Thinker

common misconceptions about "pure democracy"

146 PRP guardsmen

9 French revolutionaries

50 Patriots

1 Thinkers

New election poll

Two thirds fighting in the mountain, one third moving to secure the bridge

147 PRP guardsmen

50 Patriots

40 Liberal Fanatics

27 French Revolutionaries

4 Thinkers

General Rafale

Fed2K Trek

Holding the fort

50 Highlanders

34 PRP Guardsmen

17 Klingon Warriors

20 Patriots

6 French Revolutionaries

1 Thinker

Emperor Anathema

EWS sat in his throne room looking at the information he had been given.

"So there were more boards.  I knew it.  But what must be done about it?  I cannot go alone."

"A party?"  A voice appeared in the dark.

"Yes, but not on my own."

"Contact the other warlords, Lord J, ExSPlug, Dragoon Knight and Dust Scout and they will surely help you."

"Yes indeed."

Message to Lord J, ExSPlug, Dragoon Knight and Dust Scout.

[hide] I intend to send a small party North to explore the new found land.  Similarly I wish to send a party South to do the same.  I think that you may be doing the same thing, so why do we not all go together?  If you think about it, it makes much sense.[/hide]

"Excellent.  Did we get any response from the Warlords regarding our last question?

"None."

"Hmmm, maybe they didnt get it.  Send another one."

Message to all Warlords of Fed2K.

Lord EWS of the Far Cry City Thread, wishes a non-agression pact with all members of Fed2k.  We do not wish to fight and prefer exploratation.  I await your reply.

"The forces have encircled Fallujah m'lord."

"Good," murmurred Ordos45, reviewing EWS message to all warlords," send a large amount of reinforcements.  Then attack when they arrive."

"Yes m'lord," said Bea, moving off.

Secret Message to EWS:

[hide]

Ordos45, of the thread Countries Pros/Cons of the PRP Board gladly accepts the non-agression pact.[/hide]

Total Units:

543 PRP Guardsmen

120 Swiss Guards

180 Mossad Agents

100 Reporters

60 Setara Shock Troops

12 Inquisitors

Total Garrison Countries Pros/Cons:

170 PRP Guardsmen

50 Swiss Guards

2 Inquisitor

Total Garrison HI2:

103 PRP Guardsmen

20 Swiss Guards

70 Mossad Agents

2 Inquisitor

Total Garrison News Bulletin:

70 PRP Guardsmen

50 Mossad Agents

60 Reporters

4 Inquisitors

Garrison KYA/Setara War- Rebirth:

100 PRP Guardsmen

15 Swiss Guards

60 Setara Shock Troops

1 Inquisitor

Fortified around Fallujah:

50 PRP Guardsmen+ 50 reinforcements en route

10 Swiss Guards +10 reinforcements

20 Reporters +20 reinforcements

20 Mossad Agents + 20 reinforcements

1 Inquisitor +1 reinforcement

"That was a tough battle." Dust Scout understated, smiling in smug victory.

"It was also costly." J'invy said practically, "Almost the entire garrison of Crossbreeds at TGED has been lost."

"More are always coming." Dust Scout dismissed the issue. "The gain of the sentinals more than makes up for the loss of a few Crossbreeds."

"Fifty nine of them." Lillian pointed out. "Expensive in more than once sense of the word."

"He is correct about the Sentinals though." Darius said calmly, "The power they will bring should far outweigh this temporary setback."

"And in the meantime, we build up." Dust Scout planned, watching the map. "I do not think it is time to move even further afield just yet, certainly not to the new boards."

"They are too far away at the moment." J'invy agreed, "And we cannot afford to leave 'The List' at the moment, especially not when getting to the Northern boards would involve travelling through General and Duniverse."

"And moving to the Southern boards would mean a traverse through PRP that I for one would care to avoid." Lillian added.

"All in good time." Dust Scout agreed, "For now we must concentrate on maintaining what we have. I am not so sure I like the way these wars about me are turning."

To EWS:

I am not planning any excursions North of Duniverse or South of PRP at the present time.

To Dragoon Knight:

[hide] It's more of a ceremonial gesture than anything else. Besides which, if something happens to him on the way, I may just have a justified excuse for war. All real negotiationg will continue to take place here.

Dust Scout. [/hide]

OOC, Dunenewt:

You pick and HQ thread and rule as yourself from there. The rules are in Sard's first post.

Recruited forces:

50 Fanfiction Highlanders

10 BG Crossbreeds

20 Sentinals

1 Dust Imp

Current forces...

Garrisoned in TGED:

700 Fanfiction Highlanders

20 BG Crossbreeds

6 Dust Imps

In Endless Days:

10 Fanfiction Highlanders

Garrisoned in Espionge:

9 BG Crossbreeds

Outside the gates of Mountain War:

1 BG Crossbreed

Garrisoned in 'The List':

58 Fanfiction Highlanders

12 BG Crossbreeds

10 Sentinals

2 Dust Imps

Garrisoned in Matrix Rising:

8 BG Crossbreeds

10 Sentinals

1 Dust Imp

Heading for Freelancer:

1 Dust Imp

At A Day in the Life of a Mexican Bandito Pirate:

The defenders had been pushed back to the keep, and now they were preparing for their last stand. The New Scandinavians had deployed just outside the keep. The enemy had been firing at them at first, but then they realised that their rounds couldn't pierce the heavy armour of the New Scandinavians. The attackers aimed their bolters at the keep's gate and fired their bolters until the massive gate fell apart. Inside the defenders prepared to meet their end. When suddenly a clear voice could be heard from outside. "You are brave men, you have defended the keep thus far, and I have no doubt that you would die that way if we attacked now, but I will make you an offer. My people respect loyalty and bravery, and my king needs such men as you. So if you want to die in a better way than this, pledge allegiance to King Sard of Endless Days"

After a moment the last highlanders accepted the offer.

Current forces...

Garrisoned in Endless days:

360 Fan fiction Highlanders

40 New Scandinavian warriors

1 Jomsviking

Outside the Poems thread

100 Fan fiction Highlanders

20 New Scandinavian warriors

4 Jomsvikings

Myself

Outside FED2K Trek

5 Jomsvikings

30 New Scandinavians

150 Highlanders

General Gorm

Garrisoned at At A Day in the Life of a Mexican Bandito Pirate

35 Highlanders

Garrisoned at War of the Rabbits

30 Highlanders

Garrisoned at An Age of Chaos

30 Fan fiction highlanders

The Orcs were stumped against this new development.

"Klingons?  How can anyone lower than Lord J himself assume to command the Klingon race?"

"There is only one route left for victory," says the Ordos Sabotour, "I must destroy the citadel, and you must follow with an intense attack."

"I agree," says Andrews, "prepare for a charge!"

Andrews casts a special form of Mojo Fog about the base, and the Sabotour, along with 5 of the remaining Orcs and 20 Highlanders, rush to the Citadel.

As the citadel explodes, Andrews raises his hands to the air and a great image of Lord Johnsonius looks down on FED2K Trek.

Lord J's voice booms out over the smoking plain, where the citadel once stood, "Surrender now, for the only path left for you is death.  I realize that Klingon honor does not allow for surrender, I live by that honor as well, but Klingons, look at your weakling compatriots.  They will surrender and leave you alone against the mightiest force in FanFiction.

"As I speak I am launching more reinforcements to FED2K Trek.  We will not leave!  We will not declare this mission a failure!  We will take FED2K Trek if it means the complete loss of all Kanly troops!  Enough: you will surrender, or you will die."

Open Message to EWS:

Foreign interests do not parallel to our own.  We do not care what happens beyond our borders, as long as it stays beyond our borders.

Deadrisk Olug, Political advisor to Lord Johnsonius, Kanly.

Secret Message to Sir Sard:

[hide]  We have noticed your troops camped outside FED2K Trek.  Please send them in to aid against our assault.  Thank you.

Lord Johnsonius of Kanly[/hide]

Recruited forces:

50 Highlanders

10 Orcs

1 Ordos Sabotour

1 Hero

Garrison at Kanly

55 Highlanders

5 Orcs

1 Hero

50 Highlanders

5 Orcs

1 Hero

Headed to FED2K Trek for Reinforcement, Arrives in One Post:

100 Highlanders

30 Orcs

1 Hero

3 Sabotours

Attacking FED2K Trek

83 Highlanders

7 Orcs

2 Heroes

5 Highlanders

1 Orcs

"Tell the Inquisitor in charge of the Fallujah assault to begin," ordered Ordos45 coldly.

"Yes m'lord," replied Bea with a grim look...there would be many dead by tommorow.

After Bea left, Ordos45 turned to the shadows," And what of you my own Inquisitor guard, what do you think of this?"

"I would cease expanding your hegemony after Fallujah, and start distributing forces among the threads," replied the Inquisitor.

"I agree," said Ordos45 turning away from the shadows," We must not make anyone angry."

Total Units:

593 PRP Guardsmen

130 Swiss Guards

200 Mossad Agents

120 Reporters

80 Setara Shock Troops

13 Inquisitors

220 PRP Guardsmen

60 Swiss Guards

3 Inquisitor

Total Garrison HI2:

103 PRP Guardsmen

20 Swiss Guards

90 Mossad Agents

2 Inquisitor

70 PRP Guardsmen

50 Mossad Agents

80 Reporters

4 Inquisitors

100 PRP Guardsmen

15 Swiss Guards

80 Setara Shock Troops

1 Inquisitor

Attacking Fallujah:

100 PRP Guardsmen

20 Swiss Guards 

40 Reporters

40 Mossad Agents

2 Inquisitor

The Dragon-Panzers flied into the mountains and engaged the enemy. But they were prepared, and losses were high. Still, that had given enough time for the force to get closer to the bridge. Now the troops of Hells Armada and the PRP force could see each other garrisoned on opposite side of the bridge. Insults were exchanged to provoke their opponent to cross the bridge, but non took effect.

Suddendly the skies darkened, and there are roars of thunder and flashes of lightning. A swirl of the dark clouds could be observed at where the devil summoners are. A bolt of thunder hit directly on the magic symbol, stirring up a storm of dust. As the dust clears off, a gigantic turtle with a shell blue like sapphire appeared.

"It has been long since I've breathed the air of Fed2k...Who was it that summoned me?" asked the turtle in a low rumbline voice.

"I am the one." replied Akira as he climbed onto the turtle.

"A kid? So you humans have envolved a lot since I was here... So what do you ask of me?"

"Genbu, I need you to drain this river so my men could ride through it. And create a tusanmi to drown my enemies."

"Hahahaha...How easy..."

As Genbu hovers to the river, the flow of the water slowed...then calmed to a stop. Suddendly water pillers erupted and twists in mid-air, forming two ferocious water dragons. The head towards the PRP forces guarding the bridge, draining the river as they sped through. Upon reaching the PRP forces, they spreaded into two again. On directly towards the PRP troops, another, directly to General Rafale leading the PRP force.

"Attack! In the name of Fan Fiction!" commanded Akira as he lits a flare.

"For the Khan! For Fan Fiction!" shouted the riders.

The Fenris Riders dashed in formation towards the city of "New election poll". With the enemies all stationed outside of the city, it would be a easy target.

Upon seeing the flare, Vin ordered the men to get ready to storm the shore.

=To "OOOH" again=

The Dragon-Panzers formed up plenaxs in the courtyard of the fort. ExSPlug is standing infront of them, with the Fenris Riders in line by the side of him.

"Warriors of Hells Armada," his voice thundered through the fort, "As you've all known, the evil of the PRP board had recently extended it's grips into our holy board of Fan Fiction. I know that you all had been cursing me for not reacting like the other lords of Fan Fiction, but now the time has come! Our brothers had already ventured deep into the lands of PRP to battle this evil, it's your turn to follow their steps and bring down the evil warlord ~+Anathema+~! Now, we shall head into PRP!"

"All hail, Khan! All hail, Khan!"

Current forces:

80 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

20 Warmasters

In "Go play Go!":

3 Devil Summoners

68 Warmasters

In Hells Armada:

210 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

10 Fenris Riders

9 Devil Summoners

160 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

6 Warmasters

=Storming to city:

80 Fenris Riders

5 Devil Summoners

=Defending near bridge, attack after the tusanmi hits:

20 Warmasters

40 Fenris Riders

20 Highlanders

20 Warmasters

8 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

5 Orcs

1 Heros

Moving from "OOOH" to "New election poll"(3 posts):

600 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

100 Warmasters

30 Fenris Riders

The Khan

Losses: 48 Dragon-Panzers

All highlanders converted to Dragon-Panzers.

Next botting takes effect in 4 posts.

The Khan's force would reach PRP/Gaming border in next post.

Outside FED2K Trek.

General Gorm was getting impatient, he had been waiting far too long, he longed to join the battle, but not yet, he needed the order. Suddenly his aide barged in. "Sir, I bring urgent news, there is a message form the king" The aide handed Gorm a letter from King Sard himself. The general read it, and after a moment he smiled. He would see battle soon...

My force at FED2K Trek shall now be known as Freecorps Kanly, and it shall now be under the Control of Lord J.

Current forces...

Garrisoned in Endless days:

360 Fan fiction Highlanders

40 New Scandinavian warriors

1 Jomsviking

Moving from Endless Days to the Poems thread

A messenger with EWS' message

Outside the Poems thread

100 Fan fiction Highlanders

4 Jomsvikings

Myself

Outside FED2K Trek

5 Jomsvikings

30 New Scandinavians

150 Highlanders

General Gorm

Garrisoned at At A Day in the Life of a Mexican Bandito Pirate

35 Highlanders

Moving to Poems

Garrisoned at War of the Rabbits

30 Highlanders

Garrisoned at An Age of Chaos

30 Fan fiction highlanders

"Losses," asked Ordos45 quietly.

"Heavy," replied Bea," we lost all the reporters sent, some of the Swiss Guard...and...an Inquisitor..."

"..."

New Ability gained from Fallujah:  PRP Guardsmen become Marines.  Marines are a stronger version of the Guardsman, almost on level with the Swiss Guards, but not quite.

Time to conversion from Guardsmen to Marines:  3 posts.

Total Units:

643 PRP Guardsmen

135 Swiss Guards

220 Mossad Agents

100 Reporters

100 Setara Shock Troops

13 Inquisitors

270 PRP Guardsmen

70 Swiss Guards

4 Inquisitor

Total Garrison HI2:

103 PRP Guardsmen

20 Swiss Guards

110 Mossad Agents

2 Inquisitor

70 PRP Guardsmen

50 Mossad Agents

100 Reporters

4 Inquisitors

100 PRP Guardsmen

15 Swiss Guards

100 Setara Shock Troops

1 Inquisitor

Garrison Fallujah:

100 PRP Guardsmen

15 Swiss Guards 

40 Mossad Agents

1 Inquisitor

Losses:

5 Swiss Guards

40 Reporters

1 Inquisitor

"Seems like my contemporaries are becoming more violent." Dust Scout frowns, looking at the map where the little colours battle for supremacy. "And Sir Sard is perhaps getting above himself?"

"Propaganda I expect." J'invy suggests. "Being a King is more powerful that being a Knight, one would think."

"Maybe 'Emperor' Dust Scout would sound better then?" Dust Scout smirks, "No, I think I will remain myself. I'm hiding behind enough layers as it is. How goes Sentinal production?"

"Brilliantly." Lillian reports, "They are being produced at an incredibly efficient rate, and with the use of 'The List' we can garrison them anywhere we choose almost immediately. Incidentally, I've taken the precaution of adding extra defences there too. That place is very important to us."

"Incredibly." Dust Scout agrees, glancing at the tiny dot on the map that is 'The List.' Do we have another target?"

"It's about time we moved in on Mountain War." Darius says, stepping forward from the shadows. Well, the deeper shadows. "We've had troops putting the town under siege for a long time now. They might even be willing to surrender."

"They just did." Lillian says with a smile, reading over a new report from Mountain War. We've had them under siege for long enough, they're either starving or bored. Whichever it is, we've taken over."

"About time too..." Dust Scout smiled, rolling his eyes. "Unexpected, but pleasing."

Dragoon Knight:

[hide] Keep your units to fortify yourself. We can take care of ourselves, and troops crossing the border would only cause trouble.

DS> [/hide]

Thread taken: Mountain War

Unit gained: The Sharder.

Like a dust scout, these small mechanical devices are fast and not very strong. They rely on speed and an ability to sink into anything semi-solid (sand, dust, snow, water) without harm, emerging when danger has passed. Their name is derived from their weapon, a gun which fires hard and sharp shards of ice either as a volley or a spray.

Recruited forces:

50 Fanfiction Highlanders

10 BG Crossbreeds

20 Sentinals

20 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

Current forces...

Garrisoned in TGED:

750 Fanfiction Highlanders

30 BG Crossbreeds

7 Dust Imps

In Endless Days:

Garrisoned in Espionge:

9 BG Crossbreeds

10 Sentinals

Garrisoned in Mountain War:

20 Sharders

1 BG Crossbreed

Garrisoned in 'The List':

58 Fanfiction Highlanders

12 BG Crossbreeds

20 Sentinals

2 Dust Imps

Garrisoned in Matrix Rising:

8 BG Crossbreeds

10 Sentinals

1 Dust Imp

Freelancer:

1 Dust Imp

"Marines," said Ordos45, savoring the word.

"Indeed," said Bea," more armor and firepower."

"Wondrous," murmurred Ordos45," and stop expanding into other threads.  We shall fortify our hegemony."

Time to conversion from Guardsmen to Marines:  2 posts.

Total Units:

693 PRP Guardsmen

145 Swiss Guards

240 Mossad Agents

120 Reporters

120 Setara Shock Troops

14 Inquisitors

320 PRP Guardsmen

80 Swiss Guards

5 Inquisitor

Total Garrison HI2: