FED2K warlords

The_Sadukar

After the old regime in the HQ thread was overthrown a new government was established and Anathema became the first consul. This relatively powerful position, having to share almost complete power with only another person, did however not satisfy him. Using political intrigue and propaganda he puts the other consul in a bad daylight, and soon nobody would listen to him anymore. Less then 2 weeks after the revolution he is imprisoned on the alleged charge of treason.

No new consul is sworn in to replace him and Anathema becomes de facto sole ruler of the realm. 2 weeks later he officially declares himself empereur Francaise.

Still his ambitions are not fullfilled.

With the desire to build an empire equal to ancient Rome, he introduces several military reforms to increase the effectiveness of his troops. Quickly he assembles an army and sends it out to conquer the "common misconceptions about "pure democracy"" thread, a thread with a feudal system largely ruled by EdricO and emprworm. It's about time to clean this mess and bring order to this lawless thread.

Army in HQ

50 PRP guardsmen

5 French revolutionaries

1 Thinker

En route to "common misconceptions about "pure democracy""

50 PRP guardsmen

15 French revolutionaries

1 Thinker

"We have good relations." The Dust Imp in charge of the invasion mutters. "Espionage appears willing to join us."

"If only that were the same of Moutain War..." Dust Scout sighs through the portal he is using to keep in touch. "Lillian tells me that they are quite stubbornly holding out against me. I will have to invade later, but I have enough forces there at the moment to block their gates."

"Nobody else is going to take it?" The Imp raises an eyebrow.

"If they do they risk the wrath of the largest city in Fanfiction!" Dust Scout scowls.

"With respect, sir, that's not very worrying." The Dust Imp says. Dust Scout sighs in reply.

"I know, I know... what with KYA Setara's newfound location, and newer threads, I guess TGED isn't what it was. Once we dominated this board!"

"And once, KYA Setara created it." A female voice says from behind him.

"Yes, yes..." Dust Scout sighs again, before turning back to his General. "Take over the town and garrison all of your forces there. Research the stealth technology they have, It may prove useful in invading Mountain War."

"Can do boss."

"Good boy. Signing off..."

Dust Scout turned around from the now black space where the portal to his General had been.

"You know you might have at least shown your face when you spoke." He mutters, "I don't know what kind of rumours will be heading around the camp now." The woman he is speaking to smiles, and shakes her head.

"You know they know you better than that." She says gently.

"Yes, I do..." Dust Scout agrees, ruefully. "So don't you go getting any ideas."

"That's what I'm here for." The woman points out smugly.

"Yes, Lillian..."

The highlanders in Endless Days pass on this message...

To Sir Sard:

[hide] This is deliberately enigmatic to avoid unwanted snooping. Firstly, your own foreign policy is your affair; but we must start to project something in order to rid ourselves of you-know-who, and fast. "Threads can fall quickly due to inconsiderate flames." Any ideas are appreciated.

Dust Scout, of TGED.

Message Ends.[/hide]

To Ordos45:

[hide] Please forgive me for not delivering this message with some form of retinue, but your troops have something of a reputation for suspicion of outsiders. I thought it best to avoid difficulties.

I thank you for your offer, but right now I cannot make any rash decisions. Without wishing to cause offence, TobyMontana is a Fanfiction Warlord and closer to my own borders than PRP. Should he become 'difficult' (which as both of us know is a real possibility) then I would not hesitate to join a pact of mutual benefit. For the meantime, I must leave my options open. I hope you understand.

Dust Scout. [/hide]

And to TobyMontana:

[hide] Your offer is welcome and indeed it would be good to see Fanfiction spread further afield. For now I think it is beneficial for the two of us to work together, after all we have the same goals. However I cannot enter into anything restricting as yet, I do not know how our companions plan to act in the near future, and I need to make plans.

As long as we agree to be on peaceful terms,

Dust Scout. [/hide]

Open Message to Lord J:

My advisors in TGED speak very highly of you. Let us hope that we can work side by side in Fanfiction.

Regards, Dust Scout.

Espionage is now under my control, and in 1 post's time I shall gain through it a form of stealth technology, allowing me to partly conceal my units. Partly.

Recruited forces:

50 Fanfiction Highlanders

10 BG Crossbreeds

1 Dust Imp

Current forces...

Garrisoned in TGED:

110 Fanfiction Highlanders

28 BG Crossbreeds

3 Dust Imps

In Endless Days:

10 Fanfiction Highlanders

Outside the gates of Espionge:

70 Fanfiction Highlanders

10 BG Crossbreed

1 Dust Imp

Outside the gates of Mountain War:

1 BG Crossbreed

"Tell me about the status of Fan Fiction." requested ExSPlug.

"Yes Khan. The board is relatively quiet, except for Sir Sard's victory against the "War of the Rabbits". Still, I expect that more actions would be soon sighted, as they were already moving their troops and siging treaties with one another." announce the advisor.

"Will it interfere with our plans with that thread?" asked ExSPlug with a worring look.

"Most likely not. But they would surely retilate after we've done so. There alliance with one another would make the matter worst."

"We shall hold back the plan till we've seen the effect of the bot."

"I will forward that to the military commanders, Khan. But Khan, allow me to be rude, shouldn't we do something while we wait for the bot to take effect, instead of sitting here?"

"I've already thought of that." said ExSPlug with a grin, while he rolls open a scroll infront of him. "I've got this from the previous thread we captured. What do you think of it, advisers?"

The scroll shows the town ofGo play Go!, located in the Gaming board. The town of "Go play Go!" looks like an ordinary town that you could find easily in the Gaming board, except of a gigantic marble Go board located in the center of the city.

"With this thread captured, it could both support "OOOh for anyone who LIKE ONLINE RPG'S READ HERE" and be supported by it, greatly strengthing our influence in the Gaming board." said an advisor, after analysing the map of the Gaming board.

As ExSPlug is discussing the plans for the attack, a messenger comes in.

"Khan, latest report from our scouts. Lord J had risen to power in "Kanly"."

"Lord J!?" exclaimed ExSPlug. He could still remember his younger years training under one of his thread, which only ended due to Lord J disappearing mysteriously. "I must go meet him in person! Advisors, call for the devil summoners and continue the discussion. Order them to lead the troops to "OOOh for anyone who LIKE ONLINE RPG'S READ HERE" before I come back."

Recruited forces:

50 Fan Fiction Highlanders

10 Fenris Riders

1 Devil Summoner

Current forces:

In "OOOh for anyone who LIKE ONLINE RPG'S READ HERE":

30 Fan Fiction Highlanders

In Hells Armada:

On the move, to "OOOh for anyone who LIKE ONLINE RPG'S READ HERE":

3 Devil Summoners

40 Fan Fiction Highlanders

40 Fenris Riders

On the move, to Kanly:

10 Fan Fiction Highlanders

Myself...

Number of troops doubles in 2 posts, due to the power of botting.

"We've taken the thread" the Jomsviking said "what now my king?"

"We shall leave this thread and 20 highlanders with it, while the rest of our corps will head towards An Age of Chaos, I have a feeling that there might be something of interest there"

Message to Dustie (sent back along with the highlanders)

[hide]Indeed we must, but we must also prepare, time is of the essence[(hide]

Message to Lord J

[hide]I hail you, and I wish to offer you an alliance, will that do?[/hide]

Recruited forces:

80 Fan fiction Highlanders

10 New Scandinavian warriors

1 Jomsviking

Current forces...

Garrisoned in Endless days:

100 Fan fiction Highlanders

20 New Scandinavian warriors

2 Jomsviking

At War of the Rabbits

20 Highlanders

En route to An Age of Chaos

Myself

20 Fan fiction highlanders

10 new Scandinavian warriors

1 jomsviking

The defending militias of the common misconceptions thread fought desperately but were outclassed and outnumbered by the French armies. Part of the population openly welcomed the revolutionaries and the prospect of an enlightened regime. Only communist resistance remained, emprworms troops valued their lives above their capitalist overlords and fled. The French troops have now occupied their main government centre, a huge palace- rabid capitalists often have a taste for opulent luxury.

"Scouts report they have seen emrpworm fleeing with what remains of his army. I don't think we'll be seeing them back." said the officer in charge, who was waiting inside.

Anathema smiled. "Excellent. Soon we'll have supressed the remaining communist rebels and the thread will be ours. I will install my elder brother as monarch to rule this thread for me."

Anathema made a walk through the giant palace, with a herd of advisors and lackeys following in his wake.

"The leader of the rebels who joined our side expresses his gratitude for liberating his people." the commanding officer said.

"Will they fight in our service?" Anathema inquired.

"He assures you that they will do whatever they can to repay the debt they owe you."

"Excellent..." these rebels would prove of great value in the future campaigns. Now, prepare half our troops for our next target: the New election poll thread. I have sent to our HQ thread to send troops as well, we will attack at two fronts."

"Aye sir."

The common misconceptions thread yields the Patriot: a nationalist rebel that aided the French Revolutionaries in overthrowing the old rulers. They aren't as disciplined as Revolutionaries, but are more fanatical.

HQ

85 PRP guardsmen

8 French revolutionaries

1 Thinker

common misconceptions about "pure democracy"

16 PRP guardsmen

4 French revolutionaries

En route to New election poll

40 PRP guardsmen

15 French Revolutionaries

2 Thinkers

EDIT: removed some troops due to casualties

"My Lord," Tornrag, an Orcish aide walks over to Lord J's desk, "This communique just came in from the leader of Endless Days."

"Ahh..." says Lord J, "My second alliance proposal of the day."

"Indeed, m'Lord..." says General Moogie, "And scouts have reported the movement of another leader on a personal peace envoy here.  It appears the name Lord Johnsonius still engenders some respect."

"Yes...ExSPlug," says Lord J, "This should be an interesting thread indeed."

A few days later, a small force of 15 Highlanders and 3 Orcs led by General Moogie arrive at Kanly: Revisited.

A head pokes out over the wind-battered battlements and says, "Ey!  Who goes there?"

"I am General Moogie, leader of the Orcish Army, and I am here to reclaim this thread in the name of Lord Johnsonius!"

The Waterworld reject in the battlements grins a two toothed grin and replies, "Well I'm Jeebums, and I'm the lord of Kanly: Revisited!  Go build a hovel, Orcish scum!"

A few seconds, a quick hand movement and the unique sound of an arrow flying into a brain later, the minimal force of Highlanders surrenders and General Moogie declares the thread taken.

As Jeebum's body lies motionless on the dirty ground, an arrow sticking out of his skull, the Orcs prepare a mighty feast.

Recruited forces:

50 Highlanders

10 Orcs

1 Hero

Garrison: Kanly

65 Highlanders

16 Orcs

2 Heroes

Garrison: Kanly Revisited

35 Highlanders

4 Orcs

Secret Message to Dust Scout

[hide]Greetings old friend,

It is most pleasurable to hear from you again.  As I am sure we will soon come against Sir Sard's forces, it would be best that we, the weaker of this board, join forces against those who would grind the glories of FanFiction down to dust.

We cannot stand aside and let such...bacterium invade this most sacred of boards!

Let me know your thoughts on the matter at your earliest convenience.

Lord Johnsonius of Kanly[/hide]

Secret Message to Sir Sard

[hide]Greetings,

We should talk more concerning peace between our nations.  I fear the movement of enemy armies, even interboard armies, may mean the end of the peace FanFiction has so long enjoyed. 

Let me know your thoughts on the matter at your earliest convenience.

"Homerun for Israel#2," asked Ordos45.

"Taken m'lord," replied Bea.

"Losses," asked Ordos45 coldly.

"One PRP Guardsman," replied Bea," supposedly killed by locals in resistance."

"You don't believe that," asked Ordos45 curiously.

"No I don't," Bea replied," The Inquisitors are growing stronger and more paranoid."

"I agree," said Ordos45," but they're good at what they do.

"Greetings, Lord J. Congratlations on you uniting the Kanly threads under your banner again!" said ExSPlug as he enters the hall of Kanly. "I am here to offer alliance with you, for the prosper of Fed2k."

Recruited forces:

10 Fenris Riders

1 Devil Summoner

Current forces:

3 Devil Summoners

70 Fan Fiction Highlanders

40 Fenris Riders

In Hells Armada:

100 Fan Fiction Highlanders

10 Fenris Riders

1 Devil Summoner

In Kanly:

Myself...

Number of troops doubles in 1 posts, due to the power of botting.

The transports full of highlanders cruised towards the large city of GTA...San Andres!,full of highlanders.The leader of the operation,a colonel,walked towards his radar officer.

"How long till we reach GTA....San Andres!?

"Several hours,sir."

"Good!Wake the men,and arm the B.A.G.s(Don't tell me you can't figure this out).We're going to war."

Forces Recruited:

50 FF Highlanders

10 Dead

1 Melkor Dead

Total Forces:

100 FF Highlanders

20 Dead

2 Melkor Dead

The French armies approached the New election poll thread by surprise, from both the plains in the south and the hills in the west. Using a scissor strategy they cut through the outer lines of defense like a hot knife through butter, and caused a slaughter among the enemy forces. In less then 2 days they forced the government to surrender to avoid more casualties. Though the capital and the urban areas are now firmly in French hands, many partisans still hold up in the rural areas of the thread.

"This campaign is not without risks you know" Anathema said to his staff.

"The electio poll thread was set up by Ordos45 himself, our hostile neighbour in PRP. This could very well provoke him, and it is not the perfect time yet to start a war with him."

"What would you have us do m'lord?"

"We need to forge an alliance with one or two neutral factions from another board, preferably fan fiction. Send diplomatic emmisaries to both Sir Sard and Burseg47."

Message to Sir Sard:

[hide]Hail Sir Sard, king of the Norsemen. I, emperor Anathema of the French send my greetings. It is a volitile world, and one needs to make friends as well as enemies to ensure ones survival. To that end I propose we join in arms. Your foes are my foes. Should you face thread in Fan Fic I will aid you, and ask in return that you will aid me should the treacherous Vatican under Ordos45 try to stab me in the back. I await your swift response.[/hide]

Message to Burseg47:

[hide]Greetings, dead one. Your actions have not gone unnoticed before me, and I trust you know I have my own plans for PRP. Perhaps a cooperation of some sort is possible. An alliance between our two nations would surely deter any of those dogs that dwell this site from attacking us. You can trust us to stand by your side if war should break out.[/hide]

HQ

110 PRP guardsmen

13 French revolutionaries

36 PRP guardsmen

9 French revolutionaries

20 Patriots

New election poll

32 PRP guardsmen

7 French Revolutionaries

2 Thinkers

Fighting the Partisans, 20% defeated, rising 20% each post

1 Thinker en route to Sir Sard for alliance proposal

1 Thinker en route to Burseg47 for alliance proposal

Dawn broke with the flashings of the quiet BAGs,and the yelling -- from the attacking transports and from the cliffside.The city was poorly defended -- and ripe for conquest.

Much small arms fire was returned,but most of the weak 7.62 rounds -- fired from several hundred meters -- bounced off the armored hull of the transports.The strongest thing that came their way was an RPG,blowing up a ship and killing several Highlanders that were caught in it's explosion.

Meanwhile,they city was in flames,and the first transports had reached the shore...

Forces Hired:

50 FF Highlanders

10 Dead

1 Melkor Dead

Forces In GTA....San Andres!:

43 FF Highlanders

10 Dead

1 Melkor Dead

Total Forces:

143 FF Highlanders

30 Dead

3 Melkor Dead

"You may leave Inquisitor," nodded Ordos45.

The shadowy man left, and Bea stepped out from behind the throne," He sounded hostile m'lord..."

"Indeed," muttered Ordos45," What kind of world do we live in when you can't trust your most trusted subordinates.

Bea thought of how Ordos45 came to power, but thought it was best not to remind him.

At Countries Pros/Cons:

120 PRP guardsmen

30 Swiss Guards

4 Inquisitor 

Occupying HI2:

78 PRP Guardsmen

10 Swiss Guards

20 Mossad Agents

Thread Unit for HI2-Mossad Agent.  Capable of handling themselves, these skilled agents are feared for their knowledge of assassinations.  It is rumored that should the Inquisitors rebel, they would be killed by the sheer numbers of these units.

The dropships dropped from orbit over 1000 ways to know your into dune.

The first dropship hit the ground 150 fanfiction highlanders decended into the middle of the city, it caught the people of 1000 ways to know your to into dune into complete chaos, Littlre resitence was offerd at the beggining, the civilan population was butcherd ruthlessly if they put up any form of resitence. The military of the thread formed in the near by moutain and attacked down into the city, Gunfire and artilery raced between the KYA Setera and the defenders.

Another dropship landed on the top of the moutain avoding rocket propelled gernades and heavy flack it dropped 30 Klob raptors on the top of the moutain.

They decended ruthlessly on the defenders, Ripping them limb from limb and tossing them like rag dolls through the air, withen two hours the KYA had controlled the thread. The surprise invasion and the Raptors had subdued the thread.

The KYA also gained the Replicater it was used in the thread to replicate the same reasons over and over again to extend the length of the thread, and the KYA would use it to replicate troops.

KYA vs Setera

88 highlanders 60 per post

18 Klob Raptors  20 per post

2 KYA bomber 5 per post

1000 ways of dune

20 highlanders 60 per post

2 klob raptors 20 per post

5 KYA bombers, 5 per post.

With a base near the beggining of fan fiction, It could be used as a springboard into the General Forum.

"Send a force to News Bulletin, at the end of PRP," ordered Ordos45.

"How large m'lord," asked Bea.

"4 Inquisitors, 50 Guardsmen, and 20 Mossad Agents," said Ordos45," I want a clean and easy victory.  The Inquisitors will do the job nicely, the others are just there to keep an eye on them."

"Yes m'lord," replied Bea, and he scurried off to order it.

Total Units:

248 PRP Guardsmen

50 Swiss Guards

40 Mossad Agents

5 Inquisitors

Total Garrison Countries Pros/Cons:

120 PRP Guardsmen

40 Swiss Guards

1 Inquisitor

Total Garrison HI2:

78 PRP Guardsmen

10 Swiss Guards

20 Mossad Agents

Total Forces En Route from both threads to "News Bulletin":

50 PRP Guardsmen

20 Mossad Agents

4 Inquisitors

After receiving the message from "OOOh for anyone who LIKE ONLINE RPG'S READ HERE" that the bot really works, ExSPlug immediately ordered the forces to head for "Go play Go!". This time, however, he had ordered his men to try to talk the thread into joining them, and also not to masscare even if the town if it's taken by force.

Recruited forces:

10 Fenris Riders

1 Devil Summoner

Current forces:

3 Devil Summoners

20 Fenris Riders

Moving to "Go play Go!":

3 Devil Summoners

60 Fenris Riders

In Hells Armada:

150 Fan Fiction Highlanders

20 Fenris Riders

2 Devil Summoners

In Kanly:

Myself...

Botting takes effect in 6 posts.

OOC:On a second thought my "bot" tech may be a bit too god modding...changing it to only double the troops stationed in "OOOh for anyone who LIKE ONLINE RPG'S READ HERE"

"Any word yet from our emissaries? Surely they have presented our proposals by now." Anath said to a trusted advisor named Villepin.

"Not yet sir, I'm afraid we'll have to be patient. Fortunately though there is no sign that Ordos45 will move against us at this time."

"All right, we shall wait then, but not for much longer. Meanwhile I will procede to make our first move into the lands of Fan Fiction. General Rafale, have you studied my plan of attack?"

General Rafale put down the chart.

"I agree with you that Espionage is our best choice. It's an ambitious plan, but I it has a good chance of working."

"I don't believe in chance general. Prepare our forces, I will lead the assault personally. You will stay here in New election poll to crush the Partisan resistance."

HQ: Vive la republique!

70 PRP guardsmen

13 French revolutionaries

41 PRP guardsmen

9 French revolutionaries

10 Patriots

New election poll

57 PRP guardsmen

7 French Revolutionaries

2 Thinkers

Fighting the Partisans, 40% defeated, rising 20% each post

En route to Espionage

60 PRP Guardsmen

30 Patriots

10 French Revolutionaries

1 Thinker

2 Thinkers at Sir Sard and Burseg47 to negotiate alliance

"Welcome, ExSPlug," says Lord J warmly, "It is most fortunate to have a former competetor gracing the halls of Kanly once more!"

Later, after a grand feast, Lord J turns to ExSPlug.

"It would be most profitable for our factions to join in an alliance.  We must turn against those who would do FanFiction the most harm...excise them, like diseased boils or bloodsucking ticks, and destroy them with purifying fire," Lord J nods, "You know who I am talking about.  I propose we turn the tables on the first sign of disloyalty to the true core of FanFiction.  And take what is our just and righteous due!"

"I ask only for the details of what you wish in our alliance," continues Lord J, "May we march together for the rebirth of FanFiction!"

Secret Message to Sir Sard

[hide]  My apologies, I assumed that you would realize that the best avenue for enduring peace in FanFic would be the complete alliance of all home factions.  We must stand against invaders!  We must unite behind a common leader!  We must prepare for the battles we know are ahead!

Forces at Kanly take a post off for celebration.

Kanly: Revisited now looks to Dune: A New Beginning.

A small force of 25 Highlanders and 5 Orcs leave Kanly: Revisited and head in Dune's general direction.

Recruited forces:

50 Highlanders

10 Orcs

1 Hero

Garrison: Kanly

90 Highlanders

20 Orcs

3 Heroes

Garrison: Kanly Revisited

35 Highlanders

5 Orcs

Travelling to Dune: Revisited

25 Highlanders

5 Orcs

(OOC: Does everyone notice that I'm trying to stir up some trouble?  Good, I'm tired of being the nice, honorable, sane world leader.  I think I'm going to try on the religeous fanaticism hat for once :) )

"Bad news. It seems we are being attacked far earlier than we first anticipated." J'invy muttered as he brought up a holographic image of Anathema's advancing forces.

"Perhaps he doesn't know that we have already taken Espionage?" Lillian suggested. "It seems a surprisingly small force to take on a town that is garrisoned by another poster."

"I disagree. I think considering the forces we have there the army is more than adequate." Darius sighed, "And look, he is leading the assault himself, he must be confident."

"Or arrogent." Dust Scout scowled, glaring as the little line that was Anathema's progress made its way through PRP, heading North towards Fanfiction. "Still, it would only be fair to give him fair warning before he makes what could be a mistake..."

"Fair warning? That's unlike you..." Lillian said slightly suspiciously.

"I must be feeling generous."

Message to Anathema:

Your current course is bearing down on a town-thread in Fanfiction that is currently under my jurisdiction. I do not know if it is your intention to attack me but if it is then I warn you, I will not be easily defeated. If the news of my takeover of Espionage was simply slow in reaching you then the situation has now been corrected.

Dust Scout.

"We also have a most interesting message from Lord_Johnsonius." J'invy said, sounding slightly confused, as if there was something he was trying to remember, but found difficult. Odd, for a mentat.

"And something similar from Sir Sard and Dragoon Knight." Lillian continued, shuffling through the various messages. "You are going to have to learn to balance these different factions."

"Yes, I know." Dust Scout said, reading through the messages again. "You, of course, are already quite adept at that kind of thing."

"Politics is our enviroment." Darius agreed.

"How are things in Espionage?" Dust Scout asked, changing the subject for the moment.

"The stealth technology is not really a technology, it seems." Lillian smiled, "It appears to be a form oftraining, which all of the troops can undergo. They can conceal themselves reasonably well almost anywhere."

"Excellent." Dust Scout grinned, "And Mountain War?"

"Still holding out." J'invy reported, "We don't yet have the troops there to attack it but we are camped outside, nobody who does not wish to attack us will get in or out."

"Hmm. That'll do I suppose." Dust Scout muttered. "For now. Just as soon as we build up a bit more I want to expand. Into Duniverse perhaps."

"We have a potential ally in Gaming." Lillian pointed out, pointing to the blue marker indicating Dragoon Knight.

"True..." Dust Scout thought out loud. "But the Gming Board has never held much attraction for me. Perhaps PRP..."

"Anathema is marching on us and Ordos45 is chronically paranoid; or at least, his troops are." Darius sighed. "We should stick to Fanfiction for now. Or Duniverse, if you prefer."

"Fanfiction for now is perhaps better..." Dust Scout muttered. "Very well, what's the next target?"

"A tiny village." Darius noted, "It has very little to say for itself, and is actually quite weak and not worth bothering with under normal circumstances. Perhaps you have heard of The List?"

"The List?" Lillian raised an eyebrow. "I was under the impression that it was an urban legend."

"No, it really does exist." J'invy smiled broadly, pleased with Darius' plan. "It is tiny and hidden away but within it is great power..."

"Technically there is no power there." Darius went on, "But it can lead to it."

"If it exists, I want it." Dust Scout said forcefully. "That place is to be mine." How long will it take to get a reasonable force there?"

"Two posts from here, one post from Espionage." J'Invey calculated.

"Send everything but a skeleton force from Espionage." Dust Scout said.

"With Anathema advancing, is that really such a good idea?" Lillian asked.

"Good point. Alright, send the Dust Imp and the Highlanders. Leave the BG Corssbreeds in Espionage and reinforce them from here." Dust Scout ordered.

Message to Lord J:

[hide] Fanfiction must be protected, this is certainty. I welcome any alliances between the Warlords of this Board. Pleased I am to see that we share sentiments.

Dust Scout. [/hide]

Message to Dragoon Knight:

[hide] Times will be getting harder much sooner than we thought it seems... I require your assistance with a problem matter to seal our alliance, but I cannot discuss it here. Even this is too open. We will meet.

Dust Scout. [/hide]

Message to Sir Sard:

[hide] Very well. Friendly relations persist, but I will have to deal with our problem myself. [/hide]

Recruited forces:

50 Fanfiction Highlanders

10 BG Crossbreeds

1 Dust Imp

Current forces...

Garrisoned in TGED:

160 Fanfiction Highlanders

33 BG Crossbreeds

4 Dust Imps

In Endless Days:

Heading for Espionage:

5 BG Crossbreeds

Garrisoned in Espionge:

10 BG Crossbreed

Outside the gates of Mountain War:

1 BG Crossbreed

Heading for The List:

70 Fanfiction Highlanders

1 Dust Imp

Out of the dust strides a figure.  He peers from the top of the mountains looking down at the land below.  EWS - general of the topic Farcry in the Gaming board.  Beside him stand 2 of his trusted lietenants.  Both are part human, part demon which are unique to the topic.  One is a highly trained sniper while the other is deadly with his hands and knows no pain.  Behind him hover 5 winged monkeys, fitted with laser guns.  Comical though they may be, they are fearsome when in battle.  These are the chosen pets of the Evil Overlord White Stripe!  Back in his HQ thread of Farcry are his milita.  They may not be battleworthy but they are fearce!  EWS waves his hand and the monkeys fly out, with messages to fellow warlords.

Message to Dust Scout

[hide]  I propose an alliance between myself, yourself and Dragoon Knight.  A trio we could be unstoppable[/hide]

Message to Dragoon Knight

[hide]I propose an alliance between myself, yourself and Dust Scout.  A trio we could be unstoppable[/hide]

After some negotiation and a winning a few rounds of Go with the warmasters of "Go play Go!", they agreed to join the great cause of Hells Armada, and the thread was taken without any bloodshed.

Meanwhile ExSPlug had returned to Hells Armada, and is meeting his advisors to decide on their further plans to domination.

"What is the situation in Fan Fiction now?"

"As we've guessed, the war is getting hotter. But so far there is still no sign of the warlords going against one another."

"I see. What about other boards?"

"PRP warlords are starting to step into other boards and for Gaming, a few had risen to power."

"Tell the scouts to keep an eye on PRP and Fan Fiction." said ExSPlug as he rolls open a report on Gaming from the scouts. "Warmaster Vin, it now your chance to prove your loyality to the thread."

"Acknowledged, Khan." answered Vin as he kneel down infront of ExSPlug. "Before I go, may you have a look at this, Khan."

ExSplug rolls open another scroll presented to him. After taking a quick scan of it, he ordered the military commanders to ready their troops. This time, it's Dragon Rider/House War.

Message to Dragoon Knight:

[hide]I wish to offer an alliance. May we forget the border of the boards and bring glory to Fed2k together.[/hide]

Message to EWS:

[hide]I wish to offer an alliance. May we forget the border of the boards and bring glory to Fed2k together.[/hide]

New unit: Warmasters. Devoted to learning war tactics and politics in their life, warmasters are the best of the tacticians in Fed2k. Armies with warmasters may 100% defend against or copy an enemy's special ability for once in a battle every 3 posts. Armies with 200+ warmasters allows that to be done so every post.

Recruited forces:

20 Warmasters

10 Fenris Riders

1 Devil Summoner

Current forces:

3 Devil Summoners

20 Fenris Riders

In "Go play Go!":

3 Devil Summoners

60 Fenris Riders

8 Warmasters

In Hells Armada:

210 Fan Fiction Highlanders

30 Fenris Riders

3 Devil Summoners

Moving to "Dragon Rider/House War":

200 Fan Fiction Highlanders

3 Devil Summoners

10 Warmasters

Botting takes effect in 5 posts.

Sard was negotiating with the thinker sent by Anathema in his personal chambers, when one of the New Scandinavian warriors entered and handed him a rapport, "My king, this came today, I am told it is most important" it was from one of his spies, one in TGED, so he didn't hesitate to read it in front of the envoy. Once he was done reading it, he looked up at the thinker, then he said "There will be no more negotiations today, nor will you stay here any longer, you will go back to your emperor, and tell him to avoid any conflict with warlord Dust Scout, or face my wrath. Now go before I choose to send your head back to your lord in a bag."

The thinker got up and scurried away. Sard clapped his hands and an aide entered "Gather a force and send it to Espionage, and send this message to Lord J"

message to Lord J

[hide]You spoke of a united board, a board concentrating on exterior enemies, now this is your chance, lend your support as well, and we shall swiftly convince this PRP 'emperor' to expand in another direction. [/hide]

Recruited forces:

80 Fan fiction Highlanders

10 New Scandinavian warriors

1 Jomsviking

20 Argonian time lapsers

Current forces...

Garrisoned in Endless days:

110 Fan fiction Highlanders

20 New Scandinavian warriors

Myself

Forces heading to Espionage

5 Jomsvikings

30 New Scandinavians

150 Highlanders

Garrisoned at War of the Rabbits

30 Highlanders

Garrisoned at An Age of Chaos

30 Fan fiction highlanders

Lord J sat in his chair at the head of the long conference table and reviewed the latest reports.

"Armies from Gaming attempting an invasion already?" his voice rose with impending ferocity, "We must destroy them now!"

Tornrag rushed in at that moment with a sealed document and handed it to Lord J.

After reading it through, Lord J looked up with a smirk on his face, "Now that we have Sir Sard's approval... Send 3 Heroes, 20 Orcs, and 100 Highlanders to Dust Scout's Espionage base!  I realize Moogie isn't here to lead them, so send General Jack Andrews to lead the defenders."

"Sir, do you mean President Jackson Andrews, leader of the Confederacy of Man from the old Underwater War thread?" asked Tornrag, his eyebrow raised, "But wasn't that post lost to the Dungi--"

As Lord J puts his finger to his lips, Tornrag stops talking, "Quiet!  Jackson and his...transcendant abilities are undiscovered by the enemy factions.  Let's let them find out on thier own."

Secret Message to Sir Sard:

[hide]My troops are on thier way.  They should arrive shortly before your own.  If Anathema attempts retreat, I suggest we follow and attack his HQ.

Secret Message to Dust Scout:

[hide]I am sending troops to aid you against the foriegn attackers.  Please use them as you will.

Secret Message to Anathema

[hide]Repent, Evildoer!

If you persist in your attack, you will be completely and utterly destroyed.  We will break you like the slave on the wheel!  Your foolhardy venture into Fanfiction territory will most likely be the end of your empire... impious infidel!

By the words of the Holy Gobible: "May flames devour the unholy poster of disruptous threads!"

Lord Johnsonius of Kanly, FanFiction[/hide]

Recruited forces:

50 Highlanders

10 Orcs

1 Hero

Garrison at Kanly

40 Highlanders

10 Orcs

1 Hero

Garrison at Kanly: Revisited

35 Highlanders

5 Orcs