FED2K warlords

The_Sadukar

Unit aquired from Ancient Spartan Military: Hoplite

Hoplites are warriors trained from infancy. They carry large shields and pikes. A formation of these is very hard to stop.

General Rafale approached Czarist Russia Timeline with his army. The czar and his vassals, boyars, would probably have mustered quite an army by now. It wasn't a secret though that the current czar was loathed by his subjects and that the population would likely welcome a change of government.

Rather then waiting till nightfall, Rafale made his first attack as soon as he arrived, and gained a crushing victory over the boyars. Besides these boyars, all the czar had was fighting peasants.

---

To keep up with the competing factions a series of new military reforms are being introduced. First of all, every thread belonging to the French empire will spend the next 3 posts building walls and cannon mounted towers around each thread, that would allow the garrison hold the thread for long periods of time when under siege. To finance this huge operation, unit training will halt for the next post before continuing.

Secondly, a draft law for a new conscription system is signed and will enter effect in 3 posts. The increase of wealth in the last few years and the fast growth of the population has made this perfectly possible.

HQ: Vive la republique!

Garrison

283 PRP guardsmen

47 French Revolutionaries

30 French Cavalry

4 Thinkers

8 Patriots

common misconceptions about "pure democracy"

Garrison

215 PRP guardsmen

180 Patriots

9 French revolutionaries

1 Thinkers

New election poll

Garrison

198 PRP guardsmen

27 Patriots

166 Liberal Fanatics

60 artillery crew

12 French Revolutionaries

2 Thinkers

Ancient Spartan Military

Garrison

50 Basic Militia

60 PRP Guardsmen

33 Patriots

20 Hoplites

12 Liberal Fanatics

18 French Revolutionaries

2 Thinkers

Czarist Russia Timeline

Fighting the boyars and peasant militia

60 PRP guardsmen

20 Patriots

3 Thinkers

Genearal Rafale

Dune warfare

50 Highlanders

110 Nomadic warriors

34 PRP Guardsmen

75 Fedaykin

20 Patriots

6 French Revolutionaries

Spartans = Sardaukar

112 Nomadic warriors

20 Sardaukar

18 Fedaykin

Tleilax / Mentats

72 Nomadic warriors

24 Fedaykin

8 Mentats

1 Thinker

Leaving Duniverse and heading towards PRP

50 Nomadic warriors

20 Sardaukar

Emperor Anathema

King Sard was sitting in his throne pondering what to do next, when jarl Erik walked up to him

"My king, I bring word from the Poems thread, it has surrendered, and even as we speak most of the 1st Hird is returning"

"Very well, that will be of good use to us, but now we shall need more land than just that, and I have a few threads in mind..."

King Sard was standing on his balcony, and below him, the newly formed 2nd and 3ed Hirds were arrayed.

"My men, you are about to embark on two separate campaigns, but each of them will be equally vital to our kingdom and the Fatherboard, the 2nd Hird will head the The Celt, while the 3ed Hird will head to Dogs of War. So march swiftly, march for the Fatherboard and the glory of Endless Days!"

New Unit acquired Skjalds

These men can fight as well as any, but their real lies in their poetic abilities, they write the sagas of the great deeds of others, so if they are present in any force each warrior will fight even harder, hoping that a skjald will notice him, and mention him in his works.

Garrisoned in Endless days:

Rigs Hird:

760 Fan fiction Highlanders

150 New Scandinavian warriors

3 Jomsviking

Myself

Marching towards The Celt

2nd Hird

300 Highlanders

210 Mexican Bandito Pirates

4 Jomsvikings

Marching towards Dogs of War

300 Highlanders

150 New Scandinavians

4 Jomsvikings

Heading towards Endless days

1st Hird

70 Fan fiction Highlanders

40 New Scandinavian warriors

4 Jomsvikings

Garrisoned at the Poems thread

The poetic guard.

30 Highlanders

Garrisoned at A Day in the Life of a Mexican Bandito Pirate

Homeguard A Day in the Life of a Mexican Bandito Pirate:

35 Highlanders

Garrisoned at War of the Rabbits

Homeguard War of the Rabbits:

30 Highlanders

Garrisoned at An Age of Chaos

The Chaotic band:

30 Fan fiction highlanders

Tech List:

Rabbit reproduction

Argonian Timelapers

OOC: Hmm, I have one good idea and look what everyone does. Copycats.  :P  You know you shouldn't really gain any new tech without taking a relevent thread...

To Necroticon:

[hide] If I told you what to do, then it would not be your actions that I would be judging. You just continue to do what you like for now; and I'll just watch. You would be advised to stay out of Fanfiction though. Incursions into our territory, as evidenced by Anathema's entry, aren't appreciated.

DS. [/hide]

With a base in Gaming now established with Dragoon Knight, Dust Scout's forces are now moving further South, to PRP. Dust Scout himself has made a quiet exit from Far Cry...

"So this is Age of Wonders." Dust Scout breathed as he looked down from the massive spire of the wizard's tower. It was a greyish purple now, as opposed to the ivory colour it had been before. The dark elves that had allied themselves to him had been very accomodating, even going so far as to allow him access to some of the magics of Age of Wonders.

Dragoon Knight was probably not going to visit the city himself, and he had made no movements yet as to his desires of the running of it, so for now Dust Scout had free reign. Still, he had stayed here far longer than he had originally planned to, and Fanfiction was beckoning.

"Time to go home." He murmured, turning to the solid doorway to his right. "The God Emperor's Dune." He said, and watched as the doorway disappeared, revealing the familiar darkened room.

Recruited forces:

50 Fanfiction Highlanders

20 Sharders

20 Dark Elf Archers

20 Magii

20 Sentinals

5 Giant spiders

10 BG Crossbreeds

1 Dust Imp

Current forces...

Garrisoned in TGED:

500 Fanfiction Highlanders

80 BG Crossbreeds

15 Giant spiders

110 Sentinals

120 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

In Endless Days:

10 Fanfiction Highlanders

Garrisoned in Espionge:

29 BG Crossbreeds

20 Sentinals

60 Sharders

2 Dust Imps

Garrisoned in Mountain War:

20 Sharders

1 BG Crossbreed

Garrisoned in 'The List':

458 Fanfiction Highlanders

42 BG Crossbreeds

70 Sentinals

50 Sharders

3 Dust Imps

Garrisoned in Matrix Rising:

38 BG Crossbreeds

70 Sentinals

2 Dust Imps

Garrisoned in Dungeon Siege RPG:

40 Fanfiction Highlanders

10 BG Crossbreeds

20 Magii

20 Sentinals

20 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

Freelancer:

1 Dust Imp

Guarding The Occult:

10 Sentinal

10 Sharders

Garrisoned in Age of Wonders (2):

70 Fanfiction Highlanders

20 Dark Elf Archers

20 Magii

3 Sentinals

1 Dust Imp

Attacking Neverwinter Nights:

191 Fanfiction Highlanders

9 Sentinals

10 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

Casualties so far:

9 Fanfiction Highlanders

1 Sentinal

Moving South to PRP:

20 Sharders

20 Dark Elf Archers

20 Magii

20 Sentinals

5 Giant spiders

10 BG Crossbreeds

9 Dust Imps

OOC: twinkie hope you don't mind me using your name, PM me if you do not wish so.

=Hair dyeing thingie=

When the force arrive at the city thread, it was empty. On the plains, the walls, the city...nothing. Even the city gate were opened. The warmasters warned Akira of a possible trap but he still insisted to march the troops in. As the last of the Dragon-Panzers marched in, the gates shut tightly, then hell broke loose.

General board militas popped out from everywhere. They had dyed themselfs to look like the surrounding, and ambushed the intruders. The Dragon-Panzers were not prepared, and quite a number of them were shot down.

"Dragon-Panzers, carry the warmasters with you, then pull up and bomb them! The others, follow me!" Akira then leads the Fenris Riders to head up to the walls and gates.

"Hya! Get outta the way!" shouted a Fenris Rider as he tramples the militas guarding the stairs up to the walls. The riders continued their way to the gate controls. Among the militas guarding them was the leader of the milita, Twinkie.

"I'll take him! This is D.S. Akira, the Right Hand of The Khan!" yelled Akira as he leaps of his wolf and rush towards Twinkie.

"Twinkie the Redhair! Die by my sword!"

The blade of the two men clashed together, and their men had formed a circle around them, rifles and bows ready, in case anyone tries to sneak on their leaders.

"Good skills! But I'm better!" Akira strafed to the right then swinged his katana toward Twinkie.

"Naive! Take this!" Twikies dropped to the floor and rolled to Akira, then trows a bottle of hair dye to Akira's eyes. This blinded him and Twinkie delivered a kick on his abdomen to knockdown him. Twiknie jumped forward to deliver the fatal blow, but Akira unsheathed a gladius from his waist and deflected the blow. The strength of the blow was so hard that Akira could feel his had go numb. Twinkie didn't wait, and the second blow soon follows.

"Final Strike!" strong blinding white light erupted from the gladius and covered both men as it come to contact with Twinkie's blow, then both blades cracked and shattered. Twinkie was temporarlly blinded, and Akira took the chance to deliver a kick to Twinkie's knees to swine him down. As the glows goes off, Akira was pointing the katana to Twinkie's neck.

"That was close...said Akira as he wipes off the hairdye on his eyes. His visions were still blurred though.

"Uh huh...where the hell you got that? Good blade." replied Twinkie.

"Flea market. Now you know what to do?"

"Cease fire!" yelled both commanders in unison.

New Techology: Dyers

The dyers were experts in using dyes. They could paint a troop to make them perfectly like from a different banner. Still, they could not forge the equipments, clothes and such. The troops that wished to be dyed must first head to "Hair dyeing thingie".

=Overclocking CPUs=

The warlord of this small thread had obviously heard of the recent victoy of Hells Armada, and know better then to choose ensured death. He opened the gates without hesitation, and hands over the key to the vault storing heaps and heaps of CPU.

"Please feel free to use them. They are of the best quality and I garuentee that they are all tested to be able to overclock!" said the warlord smiling.

"Where is the storage?" asked Vin as he inspect one of the chips.

"What are you talking about, my lord? These are the best of my CPUs!" the smile disappeared from the warlord's face.

"These are fucking "remarked"s! And where are the overclocking cooling set for them!"

"Fuck you!" the warlord unleashes a PPK. POW!

"This teach you no to mess even with Warmasters." said Vin blowing off the smoke from his pistol, "Feed his cropse to the dragons and wolves. And check the database for the locations of what we want."

After some easy hacking onto the mainframe, the warmasters found what they wanted to be located in Cooling Problems, in the hands of another warlord allied with the one he just killed. The horde would ride off to "Cooling Problems after the reinforcement arrives from "Multiple OSs".

=Go play Go!=

The best brains available in the kingdom all gathered at "Go play Go", to research on "The List" and similar devices by other warlords. They have too less info though, and the progress is slow.

Message to Necroticon:

[hide]I hope you're just using wrong words in talking about "Conquer Fed2k". Anyway, I wish to offer you alliance, secretly.

Khan ExSPlug of Hells Armada[/hide]

Recruited forces:

50 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

20 Warmasters

10 Fenris Riders

1 Devil Summoner

Current forces:

In "OOOh for anyone who LIKE ONLINE RPG'S READ HERE":

260 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

60 Fenris Riders

10 Devil summoners

In "Go play Go!":

3 Devil Summoners

10 Fenris Riders

323 Warmasters

In Hells Armada:

540 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

14 Devil Summoners

165 Fenris Riders

In The Animatrix:

2 Devil Summoners

50 Fan-Fiction Dragon Panzers

100 Warmasters

In "Hair dying thingie":

85 Warmasters

280 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

9 Devil Summoners

20 Fenris Riders

In "Dragon Rider/House War":

460 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

6 Warmasters

In "Multiple OS":

25 Warmasters

25 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

From "Multiple OS" to "Overclocking CPUs"(1 post):

10 Warmasters

25 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

In "Cooling Problems":

35 Warmasters

150 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

In EWS's HQ:

30 Fenris Riders

The Khan

Next botting takes effect in 2 posts.

Production of APU starts in 1 post

Secondary HQ under construction, completed and revealed in 2 posts.

Researching on mass transportation abilities, 4 posts.

1st Edit:Forget to add in what I get from "Hair dyeing thingie" = =

2nd Edit: Didn't hide what should be hidden...

Lord J looks over the latest reports from his forces.

"Finally, we have an army worth recognition."

"Yes, my Lord," says Tornrag, "But the question is, what now?  Do we hold back from any attacks until provoked, or do we lead a campaign against other armies?"

"We must not become stagnant like those others on this board," replies Lord J, "I will appeal to Sir Sard and Dust Scout-- the mightiest forces on this board-- and we will find a target."

Secret Message to Sir Sard[hide]  Greetings, I hope things are going well for your valient forces.  I hope you do not mind if I cut this message short, but, FanFiction faces great danger from the OutBoarders.  I would like our forces to join in the attack against a common foe.  Please reply on your earliest convienience.

Lord Johnsonius of Kanly, Defender of FanFiction[/hide]

Secret Message to Dust Scout[hide]  Greetings.  I think we both wish for the best for our mighty board, and I think that the best for our board would be to make sure it remains mighty.  I ask for your assistance in marching against a common enemy.  Would you give us a target to consider?  My thanks.

Lord Johnsonius of Kanly, Defender of FanFiction[/hide]

Recruited forces:

100 Highlanders

40 Klingons

20 Orcs

2 Ordos Sabotour

2 Hero

Claimed Threads:

Kanly (HQ) (Heroes 1/post) - 200H, 100K, 50O, 1S, 3He.

Kanly: Revisited (Orcs 10/post) - 100H, 10K, 10O, 1S, 2He.

Dune: A New Beginning (Ordos Sabotours 1/post) - 100H, 10K, 10O, 1S, 2He.

FED2K Trek (Klingons 20/post) - 75H, 10K, 1S, 2J.

FED2K Survivor Four (Network (Double Unit Production)) - 75H, 9K, 20O, 8N, 1He.

Modern Pirates (Network) - 75H, 9K, 1O, 1He.

Underwater War Three (Network) - 28H, 9K, 1O, 1He.

Short Horror Fic Contest (Network) - 10H, 1K.

Short Story Contest (Network) - 10H, 1K.

Total Deployed Forces:

673 Highlanders

159 Klingons

92 Orcs

4 Sabotours

10 Heroes

2 Jomsvikings

8 New Scandinavians

(OOC: Ok, here's an arrangement that saves a bit of space.  Doesn't cut down on numbercrunching though :( )

Message to Lord J

[hide]Name the enemy, and I'll consider it[/hide]

Rigs Hird:

840 Fan fiction Highlanders

160 New Scandinavian warriors

4 Jomsviking

20 Mexican Bandito Pirates

20 Skjalds

Myself

Heading towards The Celt

2nd Hird

300 Highlanders

4 Jomsvikings

Heading towards Dogs of War

300 Highlanders

150 New Scandinavians

4 Jomsvikings

1st Hird

4 Jomsvikings

The poetic guard.

30 Highlanders

35 Highlanders

30 Highlanders

The Chaotic band:

Tech List:

Rabbit reproduction

Argonian Timelapers

(OOC: We may use the short version, or maybe make a thread just to store these numbers, which will be edited after each post?)

=Go play Go!=

The research had come to a stagnation. Mass transit like Ordos45 employed in his empire is no good, as the Khan's land are widespread outside of Fan Fiction. There are still no ways to replicate "The List" either. The warmasters had come to an agreement, they would have to call for an expert. They requested the Khan to call back Akira to help with the project.

=EWS's HQ=

Loads of reports had arrived from his men. Among them was the request for calling back Akira and a message from Assassin.

Message to EWS:

[hide]I apologize for my hasty departure, but I must do so. If you wish that we would discuss on matters again, we shall meet in the halls of Fed2k Warlords.

Khan ExSPlug of Hells Armada[/hide]

=Techincial Issues=

As soon as the reinforcements arrived, Vin set off for "Cooling Problems". They soon arrived at the thread, finding that their enemy were well prepared. This would take a while...and some losses.

=In the empire=

The production facilities for the APUs are setup in every thread the Khan owns. He had also refined the blueprints just in time to meet production.

New unit: APU

These APUs were unlike their counterparts in Animatrix and Matrix. They were refined versions of their counterparts. They come in three sets of variable armanents, the standard 4 minigun, artillary type, and a anti-setinal/melee type with chainsaw and high voltage wires to entangle and fry their enemies. The previous combat data in "Matrix Rising" had made them to be superior in urban warfare, after the walls of the thread were taken down.

Recruited forces:

50 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers(DP)

20 Warmasters(W)

20 APU

10 Fenris Riders(FR)

1 Devil Summoner(DS)

Gaming(2 threads):

In "OOOh for anyone who LIKE ONLINE RPG'S READ HERE"(botting, tech): 260 DP/60 FR/20 APU/10 DS

In "Go play Go!"(Warmasters, unit): 3 DS/343 W

From "Go play Go!" to "OOOH"(1 post):10 FR

From EWS's HQ to Hells Armada (2 post):30 FR/The Khan

Fan Fiction(2 threads):

In Hells Armada(HQ):240 DP

In Dragon Rider/House War(Dragon-Panzer, tech):110 DP/6 W

From Hells Armada to "OOOH"(1 post):300 DP/175 FR

From "Dragon Rider/House War" to "OOOH"(1 post):400 DP

General Board(2 threads):

In "Hair dying thingie"(dyeing, tech):85 W/280 DP/8 DS/20 FR/Twinkie the Redhair

In The Animatrix(APU, unit):2 DS/50 DP/100 W

From "Hair Dyeing thingie" to "Go play Go!"(2 posts):

D.S. Akira

Techinical Issues(2 threads):

In "Multiple OS"(Bootmagic, tech):25 W/25 DP

In "Overclocking CPUs"(revealed later):10 W/25 DP

Attacking "Cooling Problems":34 W/150 DP/Warmaster Vin

Next botting takes effect in 1 post.

Production of APU starts.

Secondary HQ under construction, completed and revealed in 1 posts.

Researching on mass transportation abilities, 3 posts.

The invasion of General Board halts for 2 posts as the command is being switched to Twinkie the Redhair.

OOC: 20, ExSPlug? I was under the impression our limit was 5.

To Lord J:

[hide] Fanfiction itself is a place worthy of protection but that does not automatically make its Warlords our allies. I would be reluctant to attack other boards unless they attack us first; but Fanfiction on the other hand... I believe one of our number is not working for Fanfiction. I believe that he is attempting to build up a force to attack us with, he has already attempted to stop you sending troops to reinforce my HQ once before. Sir Sard and I believe that ExSPlug is currently our greatest threat.

DS. [/hide]

Readying to attack PRP...

Recruited forces:

20 Sharders

20 Dark Elf Archers

20 Magii

20 Sentinals

5 Giant spiders

10 BG Crossbreeds

1 Dust Imp

Current forces...

Garrisoned in TGED:

80 BG Crossbreeds

15 Giant spiders

110 Sentinals

120 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

In Endless Days:

Garrisoned in Espionge:

29 BG Crossbreeds

20 Sentinals

60 Sharders

2 Dust Imps

Garrisoned in Mountain War:

20 Sharders

1 BG Crossbreed

Garrisoned in 'The List':

458 Fanfiction Highlanders

42 BG Crossbreeds

70 Sentinals

50 Sharders

3 Dust Imps

Garrisoned in Matrix Rising:

38 BG Crossbreeds

70 Sentinals

2 Dust Imps

Garrisoned in Dungeon Siege RPG:

40 Fanfiction Highlanders

10 BG Crossbreeds

20 Magii

20 Sentinals

20 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

Freelancer:

1 Dust Imp

Guarding The Occult:

10 Sentinal

10 Sharders

Garrisoned in Age of Wonders (2):

70 Fanfiction Highlanders

20 Dark Elf Archers

20 Magii

3 Sentinals

1 Dust Imp

Attacking Neverwinter Nights:

191 Fanfiction Highlanders

9 Sentinals

10 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

Casualties so far:

9 Fanfiction Highlanders

1 Sentinal

Moving South to PRP:

500 Fanfiction Highlanders

40 Sharders

40 Dark Elf Archers

40 Magii

40 Sentinals

10 Giant spiders

20 BG Crossbreeds

10 Dust Imps

To Lord J:

[hide] I back Dustie, I do indeed fear that ExSPlug will betray the holy Fatherboard as soon as he stands to gain from doing so. So I say that we shall strike him first, before he grows too strong, and before he betrays us[/hide]

Rigs Hird:

920 Fan fiction Highlanders

170 New Scandinavian warriors

5 Jomsviking

40 Mexican Bandito Pirates

40 Skjalds

Myself

Heading towards The Celt

2nd Hird

300 Highlanders

4 Jomsvikings

Heading towards Dogs of War

300 Highlanders

150 New Scandinavians

4 Jomsvikings

1st Hird

4 Jomsvikings

The poetic guard.

30 Highlanders

35 Highlanders

30 Highlanders

The Chaotic band:

Tech List:

Rabbit reproduction

Argonian Timelapers 

Posted by: Ordos45

"What do the Inquisitors say Bea," asked Ordos45 looking disdainfully at the pile of human remains before him.

"He was from Pound North Korea Into Oblivion m'lord," replied the Cardinal," Shall we send the main army to take the thread?"

"No," said Ordos45," just send our recruited forces in PRP, it will be a good test of our soldiers."

Propaganda/Conscription/Nationalism:  2 posts to completion.  Will double troop amounts per post, but one group will not be recruited a post.  (You know it doubles every group, but no Inquisitors would be recieved, or no Marines.)

Total Units:

1243 Marines

255 Swiss Guards

460 Mossad Agents

340 Reporters

360 Setara Shock Troops

26 Inquisitors

Total Garrison Countries Pros/Cons:

260 Marines

70 Swiss Guards

4 Inquisitor

Total Garrison HI2:

103 Marines

20 Swiss Guards

160 Mossad Agents

2 Inquisitor

Total Garrison News Bulletin:

70 Marines

50 Mossad Agents

120 Reporters

2 Inquisitors

Total Garrison KYA/Setara War: Rebirth:

100 Marines

15 Swiss Guards

360 Setara Shock Troops

1 Inquisitor

Total Garrison Fallujah:

150 Marines

35 Swiss Guards 

60 Mossad Agents

2 Inquisitor

Assembled in center of Ordos45 Kingdom for deployment whenever needed:

550 Marines

110 Swiss Guards

170 Mossad Agents

220 Reporters

11 Inquisitors

In Anathema's Territory:  2 Inquisitors

Assembling to Deploy Against:Pound North Korea Into Oblivion:

50 Marines

20 Reporters

20 Mossad Agents

10 Swiss Guards

1 Inquisitor

Tech Tree:

Mass Transit/Super Highways

Marine Upgrade

OOC: The 20 PP production rate was due to capturing "The Animatrix". And all those "under research" techs...I will make sure that a thread would be captured before I can use them.

=General/Gaming Borders=

Akira was puzzled about about the Khan's orders. What use would be of him in researching about "The List"? And eventhough Twinkie the Redhair was a trustworthy man, but can we trust him to such an extend that we hand over our expedition force to him? Well, no use thinking. He will find that all out after he arrives at "Go play Go!" tomorrow.

=Gaming/Fan Fiction Borders=

It was at there that the Khan seperated with his guards. The Fenris Riders would continue their way back to the HQ, and he would head alone to "Assassins".

Recruited forces:

20 Warmasters(W)

20 APU

10 Fenris Riders(FR)

1 Devil Summoner(DS)

Gaming(2 threads):

In "OOOh for anyone who LIKE ONLINE RPG'S READ HERE"(botting, tech): 660 DP/90 FR/40 APU/20 DS

In "Go play Go!"(Warmasters, unit): 3 DS/363 W

From EWS's HQ to Hells Armada (1 post):30 FR

From Gaming/Fan Fiction Borders to Assassins(1 post): The Khan

From OOOH to Hells Armada(2 posts):760 DP/300 FR

From OOOH to Dragon Rider/House War(2 posts): 100 FR

From OOOH to Cooling Problems(3 posts): 500 DP

Fan Fiction(2 threads):

In Hells Armada(HQ):240 DP/10 FR/1 DS

In Dragon Rider/House War(Dragon-Panzer, tech)/(Alt HQ):160 DP/6 W

In "Hair dying thingie"(dyeing, tech):85 W/280 DP/8 DS/20 FR/20 APU/Twinkie the Redhair

In The Animatrix(APU, unit):2 DS/50 DP/100 W

From "Hair Dyeing thingie" to "Go play Go!"(1 posts):

D.S. Akira

Attacking "Cooling Problems"(captured in 3 posts):34 W/150 DP/Warmaster Vin

Botting takes effect.

Next botting takes effect in 5 posts.

Secondary HQ constructed in Dragon Rider/House War.

Researching on mass transportation abilities, 3 posts.

The invasion of General Board halts for 1 post as the command is being switched to Twinkie the Redhair.

(sorry for copying the production-dubling thing, but what the hell am i supposed to do then? Otherwise I'd be completely outnumbered in like 3 posts.)

Emperor Anathema made a glorious return in the streets of Vive la republique, for the local governor had organised a grand parade. Thousends of people came downtown to welcome him.

After that, he personally welcomed the 2 inquisitors that Ordos45 had sent to him, not knowing what mess they would cause...

Only a day later the emperor was informed that the inquisitors had commandeered a court room and taken the liberty to trial and condemn 2 PRP guardsmen to the burning stake.

"Who has given you the authority to judge over my soldiers?" Anathema asked furiously.

"The Pope has given us this task. Heresy runs rampant through your army, and we shall cleanse them." said one of the inquisitor, obviously not afraid of this emperor.

"I have to say sir, some of the religious soldiers in our army are thrilled to have 2 of these holy men with us, removing them might not be a good idea" whispered an advisor into Anathema's ear.

"Very well then" sighed Anathema.

Meanwhile, the constructing of the fortifications were proceeding well, but the costs were vastly underestimated. The training camps were empty at this time, and would have to refrain from training troops next turn as well.

HQ: Vive la republique!

Garrison

283 PRP guardsmen

50 Nomadic warriors

47 French Revolutionaries

30 French Cavalry

20 Sardaukar

4 Thinkers

8 Patriots

Emperor Anathema

common misconceptions about "pure democracy"

Garrison

215 PRP guardsmen

180 Patriots

9 French revolutionaries

1 Thinkers

New election poll

Garrison

198 PRP guardsmen

27 Patriots

166 Liberal Fanatics

60 artillery crew

12 French Revolutionaries

2 Thinkers

Ancient Spartan Military

Garrison

50 Basic Militia

60 PRP Guardsmen

33 Patriots

20 Hoplites

12 Liberal Fanatics

18 French Revolutionaries

2 Thinkers

Czarist Russia Timeline

Fighting the boyars and peasant militia

51 PRP guardsmen

17 Patriots

3 Thinkers

Genearal Rafale

Dune warfare

50 Highlanders

110 Nomadic warriors

34 PRP Guardsmen

75 Fedaykin

20 Patriots

6 French Revolutionaries

Spartans = Sardaukar

112 Nomadic warriors

20 Sardaukar

18 Fedaykin

Tleilax / Mentats

72 Nomadic warriors

24 Fedaykin

8 Mentats

1 Thinker

Machine gun fire roared through the dense jungles of the thread, and a marine exploded in gore while stepping upon a landmine.  Missiles roared overhead and slamming into the jungles all around.

One Inquisitor moved silently through the jungles and slipped blades through the edgy sentries as he encountered them.  This was easy for him.

The Swiss Guards and Mossad Agents kept a garrison pinned down with sniper fire.  Whenever an enemy would rise to fire he would find a bullet in his head.

The reporters were spread out, reporting things via Sattelite and videophone to the folks at home.  Half a dozen exploded into body parts as a North Korean tank fired a shell into them.

Propaganda/Conscription/Nationalism:  1 posts to completion.  Will double troop amounts per post, but one group will not be recruited a post.  (You know it doubles every group, but no Inquisitors would be recieved, or no Marines.)

Total Units:

1278 Marines

265 Swiss Guards

480 Mossad Agents

354 Reporters

380 Setara Shock Troops

26 Inquisitors

260 Marines

70 Swiss Guards

4 Inquisitor

Total Garrison HI2:

103 Marines

20 Swiss Guards

160 Mossad Agents

2 Inquisitor

70 Marines

50 Mossad Agents

120 Reporters

2 Inquisitors

100 Marines

15 Swiss Guards

360 Setara Shock Troops

1 Inquisitor

Total Garrison Fallujah:

150 Marines

35 Swiss Guards 

60 Mossad Agents

2 Inquisitor

550 Marines

110 Swiss Guards

170 Mossad Agents

220 Reporters

11 Inquisitors

Tech Tree:

Marine Upgrade

Attacking Pound North Korea Into Oblivion:

100 Marines

20 Swiss Guards

40 Reporters

40 Mossad Agents

1 Inquisitor

Losses: 

1 Inquisitor executed by others for heresy

6 Reporters

15 Marines

Lord J reads the messages and nods.

Secret Message to Sir Sard and Dust Scout[hide]  I thank you for your fastidius reply.  You have my cooperation on a move against ExSPlug.  I am willing to contribute a majority of my forces to such a campaign.  Let me know when you wish to move.

Lord Johnsonius of Kanly, Defender of Fan Fiction[/hide]

Troop buildup phase proceeds with ease.

Recruited forces:

100 Highlanders

40 Klingons

20 Orcs

2 Ordos Sabotour

2 Hero

Claimed Threads:

Kanly (HQ) (Heroes 1/post) - 220H, 120K, 60O, 3S, 5He.

Kanly: Revisited (Orcs 10/post) - 120H, 20K, 20O, 1S, 2He.

Dune: A New Beginning (Ordos Sabotours 1/post) - 120H, 20K, 10O, 1S, 2He.

FED2K Trek (Klingons 20/post) - 100H, 10K, 1S, 2J.

FED2K Survivor Four (Network (Double Unit Production)) - 90H, 9K, 20O, 8N, 1He.

Modern Pirates (Network) - 75H, 9K, 1O, 1He.

Underwater War Three (Network) - 28H, 9K, 1O, 1He.

Total Deployed Forces:

773 Highlanders

199 Klingons

112 Orcs

6 Sabotours

10 Heroes

2 Jomsvikings

10 New Scandinavians

(OOC: I don't really care if this form of reporting makes it to the rules, it just simplifies matters for me :) )

=Go play Go!=

Just as Akira stepped into the gates of the thread, two warmasters stopped him. They told him of the intension of calling him to the thread. Akira would need to find Stephen, the men who had created "terminal" teleport system in his homeland. The boat had been prepared, and Akira is now sailing away from fed2k, back to his homeland.

=Hair dyeing thingie=

The messenger arrived at the thread and handed the other half of the Wolf Emblem to Twinkie. Usually the other half would be in the hands of The Khan, and is only issued to commanders at time of war.

"We'll head to "Czarist Russia Timeline"!" order Twinkie to his troops.

Commotion arised between the troops.

"D.S. Akira had not issued command to attack that thread before!"

"We're going against another major warlord again?"

"This isn't what we've heard when we left HQ!"

"Slience!" shouted Twinkie as he fired a gunshot into the air,"The Khan had issued me the Emblem, that means he had trust me to bring him victory and glory to the empire! Anyone who ignores the command shall be executed! Now move!"

As the troops had mentioned, the attack on ~+Anathema+~'s threads is not what the Khan had planned. It's was Twinkie's own decision, as he wants to "liberate" General Boards from outboard invaders, and control the board in his hands. The messenger is now rushing back to Fan Fiction to bring the news to the Khan...

=Assassins=

ExSplug arrived at a small hut on a hilltop. The door of opens and revealed an old men.

"Ahhh...you must be ExSPlug. Come in."

The inside of the hut was bare. A table, an oil lamp, and two chairs.

"Very well, you'd come alone as requested in the message. Now, please hand over your weapons and sit on the chair."

ExSPlug handed over his chainsword, the C-10 rifles and the ammos.

The old man put them on the table, sat on the other chair then twisted the oil lamp. The two chair then began to sink into the ground.

As the elevators reached the destination, ExSPlug and the old man was inside a futuristic undergroung vault. Infront of them was a long passage, and the old men gestured ExSPlug to walk on. Along the way, he could see through some big glass windows the training of the assassins in different chambers. Torture skills, HTH combat, firearms...

"Here we are." said the old man as they arrived at a large door that extends up to the ceiling. Inside was a banquet hall of medieval style, totally different from the vault. The old men gestured ExSPlug to sit at one end of the long table, then proceeded to sit on the other end.

"I'm Chade, Master of the Order of the Assassins. It was wise of you to comply to my message, or you would have had been assassinated by my men." said Chade with a evil grin.

"I see. So why are you sending the message to me, but not other warlords?"

"I'm intrested in you. More accurately, what had you did when you managed your empire. I wish to know more deeply about you and your opinions for the future of Fan Fiction. I will than decide whether you're a worthy warlord for use to offer our service to."

"What if I'm not the men you're looking for?"

"You'll know by then. Now, enjoy the dishes and tell me what I had requested. And don't worrying about poison. What use is there for me of a dead ally?"

The banquet continued, while ExSPlug discussed the issues with Chade. Hours had passed, and the banquet is coming to an end.

"We shall continue this tomorrow. Siren," Chade summons a women forward, "She would serve you during your stay here. Now, please follow her to your room."

Recruited forces:

20 Warmasters(W)

20 APU

10 Fenris Riders(FR)

1 Devil Summoner(DS)

Gaming(2 threads):

In "OOOh for anyone who LIKE ONLINE RPG'S READ HERE"(botting, tech): 660 DP/90 FR/40 APU/20 DS

In "Go play Go!"(Warmasters, unit): 3 DS/383 W/D.S. Akira

From OOOH to Hells Armada(1 post):760 DP/300 FR

From OOOH to Dragon Rider/House War(1 post): 100 FR

From OOOH to Cooling Problems(2 posts): 500 DP

Fan Fiction(2 threads):

In Hells Armada(HQ):240 DP/50 FR/2 DS

In Dragon Rider/House War(Dragon-Panzer, tech)/(Alt HQ):210 DP/6 W

In Assassin(Negociating): The Khan

In "Hair Dyeing thingie"(dyeing, tech):20 W/30 DP/2 DS/

In The Animatrix(APU, unit):2 DS/50 DP/100 W/20 APU

From "Hair Dyeing Thingie" to "Czarist Russia Timeline"(1 post) 65 W/250 DP/6 DS/20 FR/20 APU/Twinkie the Redhair

Attacking "Cooling Problems"(captured in 2 posts):34 W/150 DP/Warmaster Vin

The news of Twinkie's "rebel" would reach The Khan in 2 posts.

Next botting takes effect in 4 posts.

Researching on mass transportation abilities, 2 posts.

Military command in General Board switched to Twinkie the Redhair.

Message to Lord J

[hide]Would it be possible for you to raise a free corps and send hand it over to Dustie, I will do likewise, then he'll use the forces for the good of the Fatherboard[/hide]

The 2nd Hird were hard at work in conquering The Celt, the Celts were fierce warriors, and even the Jomsvikings were impressed by their skill at arms. While the natives of the city of Dogs of were another matter, their army was made of the usual highlanders, and they would soon be conquered, if only they weren't supported by a contingent of New Scandinavians, but then again, the thread would never have been interesting to king Sard.

May only be viewed by Lord J and Dustie

[hide] Meanwhile the newly formed Freecorps TGED secretly left Endless Days in the night, heading for The God Emperors Dune [/hide]

Rigs Hird:

200 Fan fiction Highlanders

50 New Scandinavian warriors

1 Jomsviking

10 Mexican Bandito Pirates

10 Skjalds

Myself

1st Hird

370 Fan fiction Highlanders

120 New Scandinavian warriors

4 Jomsvikings

10 Skjalds

On the move, destination, unknown

Freecorps TGED

500 Highlanders

50 New Scandinavians

5 Jomsvikings

50 Mexican Bandito Pirates

40 Skjalds

Fighting outside The Celts ;)

2nd Hird

209 Highlanders

181 Mexican Bandito Pirates

4 Jomsvikings

Fighting in Dogs of War

267 Highlanders

137 New Scandinavians

4 Jomsvikings

1st Hird

4 Jomsvikings

The poetic guard.

30 Highlanders

35 Highlanders

30 Highlanders

The Chaotic band:

Tech List:

Rabbit reproduction

Argonian Timelapers

Secret Message to Sir Sard & Dust Scout [hide]  Troops are en route to TGED.  Gobspeed.[/hide]

Recruited forces:

100 Highlanders

40 Klingons

20 Orcs

2 Ordos Sabotour

2 Hero

Claimed Threads:

Kanly (HQ) (Heroes 1/post) - 120H, 20K, 3S, 2He.

Kanly: Revisited (Orcs 10/post) - 20H, 15K.

Dune: A New Beginning (Ordos Sabotours 1/post) - 20H, 15K, 10O.

FED2K Trek (Klingons 20/post) - 50H, 10K.

FED2K Survivor Four (Network (Double Unit Production)) - 90H, 9K, 20O.

Modern Pirates (Network) - 25H, 9K, 1O.

Underwater War Three (Network) - 28H, 9K, 1O.

Secret Mission Corps (Moving to Secret Location) - 500H, 150K, 100O, 5S, 10He, 2J, 10N

Total Deployed Forces:

873 Highlanders

239 Klingons

132 Orcs

8 Sabotours

12 Heroes

2 Jomsvikings

10 New Scandinavians

"The time, it seems, has at last arrived." Dust Scout grinned nastily, peering down at a map of Fanfiction. With him stood his four advisors; Darius, J'invy, Lillian and Latrodectus. It had been the latter's idea to finish this so soon, though Dust Scout had been waiting for some time.

"All of our troops have been pulled out of the PRP move?" He asked.

"All of them." J'invy answered, checking his figures. "They are ready, as are all of the others."

"Our allies have been more than generous." Lillian said, pointing at various spots on the map, "We have much to thank them for."

"I sincerely hope we can manage to divide the spoils to everyone's satisfaction..." J'invy said pointedly.

"So do I, J'invy, so do I." Dust Scout said. "Latrodectus, this will not be pleasant, are you sure?" It was a rhetorical question.

"I am sure." The spider-demoness hissed, two of her eight legs twitching in anticipation. "I am absolutely positive."

"Wonderful." Dust Scout smirked, turning from the table and making his way to the edge of the room. Waving his hand in front of part of the wall, it slid silently aside to reveal a small black chamber. Dust Scout stepped inside.

"Hear me, your Lord and Master." He spoke, his voice echoing inside every single civilian and fighting unit in all of his threads, connected through the magic of 'The List.'

"It is time. It is time to move forward in the most powerful and overwhelming attack that Fanfiction has ever seen! The time is now! Now we attack... HELL'S ARMADA! ExSPlug is absent, his HQ is unprepared. Onwards to glory!"

Assassin

ExSPlug was sleeping. Or at least, he would have been, except he was thinking extremely hard about his recent negotiations. Chade had been welcoming, had even promised further negotiations. Things were promising indeed...

A noise outside his chambers caused ExSPlug to sit up sharply. He was more than aware that he was surrounded by an entire threadful of assassins, not all of which might share Chade's opinions. Getting up carefully, he intensely regretted leaving behind his weapons when Chade had asked him to. Stealthily making his way out of bed, he crept across the room to the door, and peered through the keyhole.

There was nothing beyond, just the plain, metallic corridors of the assassin's underground base. ExSPlug sighed, figuring he was being paranoid. He turned back to his bed, and was greeted by something pointy.

"This," said a shadowy figure standing less than two feet from him, "Is an arrow. A poisoned arrow. We both have little doubt that you could take me down but I think we both also know that I will be more than able to scratch you with this before you do so. Turn around, ExSPlug, and open the door." ExSPlug was still for a moment, his brain racing through the various combat moves he could use to kill this impudent archer. But he had to admit, every one left a chance that the arrowhead would somehow get to him. Fuming, he turned around and opened the door to his chambers.

Outside there was nothing. ExSPlug frowned, as was about to turn around again when he felt the tip of the arrow poke his back. "Turn right." The archer said quietly. Slowly, all the time thinking of ways to kill this annoying archer, ExSPlug did so. He stopped when he saw who awaited him.

Two huge men stood there, filling up the narrow space between them. Both were armoured with thick furs and chainmail, both carried massive battleaxes, both were also armed with huge bolt guns slug across their backs, both looked down on him and said nothing.

"These two gentlemen," the archer said happily, "are Jomsvikings. They are quite formidable, believe me. They are your escort."

"Where to?" ExSPlug asked angrily, biting back the profanities he wanted to hurl back at the softly-spoken coward behind him.

"Nowhere you haven't been before." The archer replied enigmatically. "I'll be right behind you all the way so don't try anything silly. Lead on."

The two Jomsvikings fell into step on either side of ExSPlug, sandwiching him between them. And they set off. As they walked slowly down the corridors, ExSPlug noticed how quiet it was, and more worryingly, that every single weapon that had been on display on the walls and in cases had been removed. He growled quietly to himself, frustrated. What if the arrow wasn't poisoned? What if it was a trick? He heard soft, silibant laughter behind him, and clenched his fists.

"Nearly there." The archer said, and indeed at that moment the Jomsvikings stopped, and took up a position on either side of the corridor. ExSPlug stopped as well, looking and listening. He turned around to confront the archer, to find five of them aiming at him. They were tall, and all of them were male. Their skin was pale green, and their hair inky black. They were handsome though, despite the cruel smirks they wore.

"Go on." One of them said, indicating the space behind ExSPlug, "We can't hang around all day." Realising that force of numbers was still against him, ExSPlug reluctantly turned around and walked between the two Jomsvikings. Further on there was a room, a room with...

Assassins. The room was huge, and every single man and woman in the thread was crammed there. It was not a large thread, so there were not many, and it was plain to see that they were vastly outnumbered.

Fanfiction Highlanders, armed to the teeth, surrouned all of them. 50 Mexicans could be seen taunting the assassins, while other units stood guard around them. Overhead, the huge metallic bulk of twenty sentinals overshadowed the squishy assasssins. Even more of the green-skinned archers stood quietly to one side, constantly scanning the assassins for any danger. A single figure looked up at ExSPlug as he entered. Chade looked drawn, but more than that, he looked furious.

"Is this your doing?" He hissed angrily, "Summoning fighters in to take this thread by force? What kind of Khan are you?"

Before he could answer, ExSPlug felt a sharp shove in the back, and he staggered forward to join the assassins in the centre of the room. Turning in anger, he saw one of the Jomsvikings grin.

"Not my doing." He growled, glaring at the giant man, who simply stood back as the archers sealed the doors to the room.

"Then who-" Chade started.

"Now hear this!" One of the Jomsvikings bellowed. "Every assassin is in this room! We know that some of you have smuggled weapons in, but they are small and they will not help you!"

"What do you plan now?" Chade asked dryly, stepping forward, "We are all here, as you say. What now?"

"Now?" One of the archers said with a sadistic grin, "Now we have fun." And a completely different archer shot Chade in the back.

The elder assassin looked surprised for a moment, before smiling and removing the arrow from his back. He held it up, to reveal only a tiny drop of blood on the end. "My shirt's thicker than you think." He smirked. His expression froze, and all at once he toppled forward, his head hitting the metallic floor with a loud *crack.*

"...Not thick enough." An archer hissed; "ExSPlug, you should have chosen an unlinked thread to stay the night you know..." he took aim, and the slaugher began.

Hell's Armada

A small cloud of debris drifted over the moat of lava. And then the second moat of lava. And then the third. It spiraled upwards around the suspended citadel, passing through windows and under doors. It silently choked to death the two honour guards outside the doors to the throneroom, and slipped inside. A doorway sat in the middle of the room, with a figure beyond. There was a moment of swirling confusion, and a Dust Imp materialised in front of the doorway.

"Ready sir." He said briskly. "There's not many units stationed here, an I've taken care of the first two."

"Excellent." Dust Scout grinned. "Wait there..." The doorway vanished. The Dust Imp flapped on the spot for a moment, waiting patiently. A second door slipped into existance slightly to the right of the last one, with a different view. And a Highlander stepped out. Followed by another, and another...

The combined forces of Dust Scout, King Sard and Lord Johnsonius swept through the citadel of Hell's Armada from the top down. Nobody had been expecting this attack, much less the direction it came from. The assault was led by a storm of Dust Imps, with many other units close behind.

Meanwhile, elsehwere in the city, the buildings tremble and crumble as five massive detonations tear through them. The Ordos do their work well, blocking off key streets that the defenders would use.

"The citadel is taken!" The cry rushes back to the huge army as it pours out of the base, hurrying along bridges of webbing spun by the gient spiders, as well as the magic of the magii and the original wooden bridge. The vast force pushes out into the city, the citadel now taken. Of course the majority of the defenders weren't in the citadel... they were in the barracks in the city. And now, poorly prepared, they are about to meet the invaders

Note: Pay attention to the figures for the invading forces, they're quite large...

Lord J grabs his somewhat large belly and doubles over with a deep laugh.

"ExSPlug's forces could not have been less prepared!  We have won the city!"

Secret Message to Dust Scout[hide]  Greetings, the assault seems to be going well.  We are proud to fight alongside such mighty warriors.  I look forward to the official victory![/hide]

Meanwhile, after studying the vidlinks from the Klingon armor at The List, research has begun on anti-linkage technology.

"What has happened to ExSPlug could easily happen to us.  Dust Scout will not always be our ally."

Recruited forces:

100 Highlanders

40 Klingons

20 Orcs

2 Ordos Sabotour

2 Hero

Claimed Threads:

Kanly (HQ) (Heroes 1/post) - 120H, 20K, 20O, 5S, 4He.

Kanly: Revisited (Orcs 10/post) - 70H, 35K.

Dune: A New Beginning (Ordos Sabotours 1/post) - 70H, 35K, 10O.

FED2K Trek (Klingons 20/post) - 50H, 10K.

FED2K Survivor Four (Network (Double Unit Production)) - 90H, 9K, 20O.

Modern Pirates (Network) - 25H, 9K, 1O.

Underwater War Three (Network) - 28H, 9K, 1O.

Secret Mission Corps (Attacking Hell's Armada) - 500H, 150K, 100O, 5S, 10He, 2J, 10N

Total Deployed Forces:

973 Highlanders

279 Klingons

152 Orcs

10 Sabotours

14 Heroes

2 Jomsvikings

10 New Scandinavians

Sard read through the latest reports. His men had taken The Celt and Dogs of War, those two threads would be most useful, in Dogs of War there existed a sizeable New Scandinavian minority, with it he could double his production of New Scandinavians, and with The Celt in his possession he could upgrade his highlanders to Celtic warriors.

Upgrade for level 1 troops acquired: Celtic warriors

The Celtic warriors are some of the best basic board warriors on Fan Fiction, there is a saying about them:

The thread was conquered.  The Inquisitor stolled through the ruins slashing random heathens that were begging for mercy.  The surviving troops established a peremiter as the twenty surviving reporters of the forty began to speak to the crowds at home, extolling the righteous victory over the North Koreans.

Propaganda/Conscription/Nationalism: Begins next post.  Will double troop amounts per post, but one group will not be recruited a post.  (You know it doubles every group, but no Inquisitors would be recieved, or no Marines.)

Total Units:

1298 Marines

275 Swiss Guards

500 Mossad Agents

354 Reporters

400 Setara Shock Troops

27 Inquisitors

280 Marines

80 Swiss Guards

5 Inquisitor

Total Garrison HI2:

103 Marines

20 Swiss Guards

180 Mossad Agents

2 Inquisitor

70 Marines

50 Mossad Agents

120 Reporters

2 Inquisitors

100 Marines

15 Swiss Guards

400 Setara Shock Troops

1 Inquisitor

Total Garrison Fallujah:

150 Marines

35 Swiss Guards 

60 Mossad Agents

2 Inquisitor

550 Marines

110 Swiss Guards

170 Mossad Agents

220 Reporters

11 Inquisitors

Tech Tree:

Marine Upgrade

Garrisoned At Pound North Korea Into Oblivion:

70 Marines

20 Swiss Guards

20 Reporters

40 Mossad Agents

1 Inquisitor

Losses Between This and Last Post:

1 Inquisitor

30 Marines

20 Reporters

Very well. Fan Fiction will remain untouched by my troops.

However, may I aid in the current siege of Hell's Armada? Assuming im not too late, that is.

Do not forget, my sound ninjas can *hear* every word you write.

All "secret" messages are open to me.

My generals have begun designing a new training program. They will be finished in 3 posts. When they finish, beserkers will only take one post to train (they will still be as strong as two-post berserkers).

"A berserk at the HQ ("Which game had the best music?"), having been told that the hosts of the enemy were so many that their weapons would hide the sun, is said to have replied 'Then we shall fight them in the shade.'"

Recruited this post:

50 Gamers

10 Sound Ninjas

1 Berserker (Eirik who Jams the Gates of the Underworld, Completed in 1 post)

Total Forces Stationed at HQ ("Which game had the best music?")

200 Gamers

40 Sound Ninjas

2 Berserkers (Haefnir Who Fills Graves, Ymir Whose Arms Blur)

OOC: Still at school, so the number-crunching and situations in other thread would be writtened later when I get home. And Dustie...how the heck would your troops know that my char is in assassins :(

=Assassins=

"Wait...!" shouted Chade with the last of his breath.

"Now what, you old fool?" hissed the Jomsviking as he halts the slaughter.

"Tell me who was behind all of this...Allow me to die in glory! I won't allow myself to die without knowing who's behind all of this!"

"Ha! You can't do anything about it, so I will fulfill your last wish. King Sard, Lord_J, and Dust Scout's behind all of this. And Dust Scout is the one that started all. Now...well, they should be invading Hells Armada, and most likely captured it! Now, die!"

"Good." Chade bit hard on his tooth.

Smoke suddendly filled the room, then followed by screams and deafing sound of gunfire. As the smoke pass off, pits were on the floor, and gatling guns on the ceiling. The ones left standing were the assassins and the Khan. The jomsviking that was speaking just now was still hanging to the rim of one of the pits though.

"My shirt's ain't harder, but." said Chade as he pulls out a dagger, "you ain't really that foolish to believe that an assassin would be affected by poison with all years of anti-torture training, and an assassin's hideout would allow you to walk freely so easily?" continue Chade as he cuts of the Jomsviking's fingers one by one.

The Jomsviking screamed in pain, 3 of his fingers are now cut off, but he is still holding.

"Now in order to repay you for telling me who's behind this, I'll let you die with your mind clear." the forth finger is now cut off, the Jomsviking was still holding because Chade was stepping hard on the last finger to hold him. "The "guards" you've kill were the "soldiers" and "heavy weapons". They were just the minor of our order, and of the lowest rank. The main and the elite of our order had hidden or had disguised and seeped into your ranks as you march through the thread like a winner. Ok, that's all, die."

The Jomsviking fell down the pit, then sounds of squashing and bones crunching could be heard.

"Grinders all below, they won't have a chance to survive. ExSPlug, Siren, come over!" said Chade as he gustures for them both. He then slit the fingers of both lightly with the dagger. Blood ozzed out, then Chade pressed the two wounds together.

"Siren is my daughter, to-be next leader of the order. Now your blood has mingled with ours..." Chade hands ExSPlug an kris with a snake-like handle. "All assassins of the order would now be of your service, Khan. Siren is now your woman,and would follow you everywhere, as a bodyguard, or whatever."

Every surviving assassin in the room kneeled infront of the Khan. Chade bit on his teeth again, this time, a section of the wall opened.

"Khan, you can escape to safety from here. Siren and 20 assassins would come along with you. Me and my men would take care of the remaining invaders, then we would catch up with you. Gobspeed!"

"Not too bright, are they?" One of the archers hissed to another. Their forces had been severely depleted, but all of the archers had survived due to an innate ability to levitate. Also... there were the Sentinals.

Being mechanical, the sentinals were completely immune to the various nasties that the assassins had thrown at them, and were even now tearing down every wall in the place, destroying the thread and all of it's occupants. Chade had already been torn limb from limb, just to make absolutely sure.

The Dark Elves had seen best to avoid the carnage, and had slipped away into the shadows, hiding until the Sentinals were finished with their grisly work. One of the archers twitched his ears.

"Incoming..." He muttered, speaking of the Sentinal's communication, "They've met resistance everywhere but nothing they couldn't handle, no high-tech weaponry. They've obliterated the thread, but it seems ExSPlug has escaped."

"Escaped? Where to?" Another archer asked.

"Not sure." The first archer replied, "The Sentinals are heading out on a sweep to find out. Thermals will track him soon. We're to go with them."

"Right then..." Another archer said. As he did, a doorway slipped into existence nearby, and twenty further Dark Elf Archers filed silently out.

As one the company moved away, leaving behind a smoking ruin, and corpses. The thread will never be usable again.

The vast army of the three conquering Warlords had crushed the defenders. The Fenris riders had managed to inflict the most casualties, but even they couldn't stand up to the huge force against them. The Devil Summoners had brought into being unit after unit, but in the end had been unable to protect themselves from the choking storms of the Dust Imps, and both had fallen.

Message to all units, and all allies:

The thread has fallen! Hell's Armada is now under my control, with minimal casualties might I add. The first attack has been successful...

OOC: To make sure there are no problems with the rules; Sard and I discussed this last night and remembered that the HQ falling is not what sends a Warlord out, ExSPlug is still around. But you can't produce any units without the HQ thread, not even the ones you gained from other threads, so unless Hell's Armada is taken back, there will be no more number crunching...

Also, sorry if the battle seemed a bit one sided but there wasn't any reply to my initial statement and let's face it, the invading army is huge...

Recruited forces:

20 Sharders

20 Dark Elf Archers

20 Magii

20 Sentinals

5 Giant spiders

10 BG Crossbreeds

1 Dust Imp

Current forces...

Garrisoned in TGED:

100 Fanfiction Highlanders