FED2K warlords

The_Sadukar

[Note 1: Although I did the basic rules for this, Dustie did a lot ot tweaking and he also wrote the plot, that is why there may be some odd inconsistiencies.]

[Note 2 (by Dustie): I've taken a few liberties with names here in order to tell the story. I apologize for not asking first? but I hoped that anyone who didn?t want their name to appear here would IM Sir Sard about it and he would remove it and replace it with another.]

Like all wars, it began in Politics, Religion & Philosophy. A land of many climates ranging from harsh mountains, scorched and flaming planes, to great and mighty city threads, bastions of iron strength. Unlike in General, there were no gentle village threads here. Only the tough survived.

It was a new member of the great continent of Fed2k that started it, an outsider not used to the workings of PRP. They founded a small settlement near the ancient and crumbling ruins of the city-thread of 'Religion.' They soon found many powerful weapons had been left unguarded in the abandoned thread, and quickly seized them.

Holders of the more powerful threads quickly became worried. Who was this upstart? How dare they invade one of the oldest and most powerful threads in Fed2k?

The great warlords quickly moved in, and obliterated the settlement completely.

But afterwards, there was still the matter of the great, prehistoric city of 'Religion.' Who was to rule it now? Edric O and Emprworm, among others, all vied for power. They drew vast armies together from across the land and met in 'Religion' in one cataclysmic battle.

The victor of that battle is unknown. Most modern scholars believe that the various armies annihilated each other. But of course, things are very different now. The War has spilled onto the rest of Fed2k. One by one, the lands of Duniverse, General, Gaming, Fanfiction, and Technical Issues degenerated into war, as their city-state threads and communities fought against the invading armies of PRP.

[End of Dusties bit]

Now, it is a new beginning.

Rules:

1: You pick a faction, you can choose between the Duniverse board, the General board, the Gaming board, the Fanfiction board, the Technical Issues board, and the PRP board. The board you choose will determine your standard warrior. These basic warriors will be described later.

2: Once you've chosen your home board, you must choose a thread to be your HQ, this thread will provide you with your first unique unit, though it must have something to do with the thread, for example I if chose to be a Fanfiction warlord, then I would be able recruit the Fanfiction highlanders, and if I chose "A Day in the Life of a Mexican Bandito Pirate" as my HQ thread, then I would be able to recruit Mexican bandito pirates. You should also know that if you lose your HQ, you are unable to recruit any more warriors, regardless of how many other threads you have taken over.

Futher more all unit production ceases and all techs will work only in the threads they were aquired in.

If you take another players HQ thread, then you can also build the unit he could draw from it.

3: You must also choose a unique unit that is unique to you alone, this unit must be linked to you in some way. For example I would be able to recruit Nordic warriors. These units are unique to you and you alone, there is no way another player can recruit them.

4: You can conquer other threads to increase your power base. With each thread you conquer you can recruit a unit unique to that thread, or a technology. Not both. For example, if I were to conquer the town-thread of 'THE INTERNET: A CURSE OR A BLESSING?' I could choose between recruiting the cyber-warrior (for example), or updating my other units with internet-access.

5: At the start of this thread, all but the HQ threads are neutral, and ripe for conquest.

6: You can invade another board at any time, and if you hold more than 5 threads in it, you can recruit the basic warrior native to that board. You cannot invade more than one thread at any one time, but you can defend any threads of yours that are being attacked. This may mean pulling out of an attack to defend well.

7: The unit rules are as follows

• Fifty Board units recruited per post. This would be the unit you get for being part of, for example, PRP or Fanfiction.
  • Ten HQ thread units recruited per post. This is the unit obtained from your Headquarter thread.
  • Twenty Thread units recruited per post. This is the unit obtained by conquering other threads. They are weaker than HQ thread units, but there are more of them available.
  • One Unique unit recruited per post. This is the unit available to you only. They are powerful, but few in number.
  • Yourself. Yes, in rare cases you can enter the battle yourself. Keep in mind though that this is dangerous and if you die then that?s it. There?s no coming back.

Your armies are formed from these units. Each time you post you gain the number of units set out above. You start with fifty Board units, ten HQ thread units, one Unique unit, and yourself. By building up from there, you attack other boards. Units will be lost in battles, you will have to replace them.

8: The rules above are also an indication as to the strength of the units. The Unique thread units are stronger than the ordinary Thread units for example, shown by the fact that less of them are available. However, one Unique thread unit won?t stand much of a chance on their own without some backup.

9: you can never hold more than 10 threads in your home board, and more than 8 threads in each of the other (playable) boards. You can relinquish a thread in order to gain another. For example, if you have reached your limit, you can drop one thread and conquer another. You can never drop your HQ thread.

Ok, I guess I also need to describe the geography of the different boards, and their native warriors.

The Duniverse;

With its endless sand dunes the Duniverse is the most duneish of all the boards, as are its denizens. These range from fierce desert warriors to wise scholars, these people are bound together by one thing, and one thing only, their faith in the holy Book of Dune and its author, the divine Frank Herbert. Though, there are many rival warlords that claim to have the greatest knowledge of Dune, and these fight amongst themselves, but if some day a leader can rise and unite the people of the Duniverse, then they might have a chance to carry the wisdom of Dune to many foreign lands.

City-threads in Duniverse are a mixture of Fremen-like settlements and offworld cities. Many of them are filled with massive libraries of research and questions. One of the greatest is ?A list of all Dune books and related work,? a fantastic mixture of both cultures, where anything can be found.

The Duniverse Board units are wise nomadic warriors.

The General board;

The General board is a land of green meadows and fields. Many towns and cities dot it; many independent lords and dukes rule these threads, many of them prefer it that way. But there are a few of them who aspires to be something greater, they seek to win the control of other threads, to raise more money, to strike out and win new land. Above all else they seek to unite their land, so that they might protect it from marauders from the highlands of Fanfiction, the fanatical hordes of the Duniverse, and the ruthless warlords of PRP.

General is a quieter land compared to the others. The soldiers of the General board are not very strong, nor battle hardened, but they have one quality, and that is their quantity. The General Board unit is the basic militia.

The Gaming board;

The Gaming board is a coastal region, in fact the only costal region in all of FED2K, and as a result a lot of traders, mercenaries and simple from far off lands find their way there. As a result the people of the Gaming board are a varied lot, and so are their armies.

Near anything can be found here; from the various units of Emperor to wizards from Neverwinter Nights or bazooka-happy worms.

Having said this however, the Board unit of Gaming is of identical abilities to that of the General Board.

The Fanfiction board;

The Fanfiction board is a greatly variable land. Mostly mountains and hills, there is little land suited for farming, and as a result the population is rather small, but hardy as they are constantly tested by their rough homeland. The warriors of such a land are of course fierce and dangerous, there are none of the other basic warriors that can best them in single combat, but they are few in number. The people of Fanfiction have been known to hold grudges for ages. There are also those who claim that they fight only for the sheer beauty of the fighting.

The Fanfiction Board unit is the highlander, fierce warriors, they spend all of their time either fighting or searching for worthy opponents.

The Technical issues board;

The Technical issues board is different from all the other boards, as the thread-cities there have long ago merged into a single gigantic city, connected by vast bridges. Their technological level is far more advanced than any of the other boards, so instead of fielding flesh and blood troops, they prefer to use automatic war machines, but there is a problem, since they prefer the use war machines the people of Technical Issues have forgotten how to fight. So if their robotic warriors fail, they are doomed.

The Technical Issues Board unit is the Robot. Unlike other Board units these must be produced at a rate of forty per post rather than fifty.

The PRP board;

At a first glance the PRP board looks like the General board, it is full of cities and towns, and the land itself looks (for the most part) kind and bountiful. But in those great cities rule the great warlords of the PRP, these ruthless posters rule their cities with iron fists, each and every one of them convinced that they are right, that their ideal is the best ideal, and for that reason they go to war with each other. So year after year the walls of the cities of PRP are stained with the blood of thousands of brave PRP guardsmen, fighting for their ideals and their lords.

The PRP guardsmen are those who pay the finally price for the PRP warlords? ideals, it is these men who scale the walls ready to fight for their ideals at sword point. Because of the constant wars in the land of PRP these man are more often than not veterans of at least one battle. They are the Board unit of PRP.

Oh BTW, I take fan fic as my home board, and I set my HQ up in Endless days, and from there I will recruit warriors from new Scandinavia (Click here for a description of new Scandinavia) and for my personal unique units I take Jomsvikings.

The Jomsvikings lived in the great fortress of Jomsborg, in it no women were allowed, as they might distract the jomsvikings from their primary duty, to train for battle, and when not training, fighting whatever foes they could find.

Hmm. I wasn't expecting you to put this up so soon. Still, I said I'd be a Fanfiction Warlord and that is what I'll be... And I did suggest Dune Editing as a playable Board but apparantly it's covered under Technical Issues for now...

Dust Scout rules from his Fortress-thread of The God Emperor's Dune, from where he can recruit an interesting HQ thread unit, the Bene Gesserit crossbreed. This soldier was brought about due to extensive BG breeding in the thread between the Sardaukar and the Pythons of House Cobras. They are not to be trifled with.

TGED, as the vast city-thread is known, is the largest city in Fanfiction. It is home to many varied peoples, and many posters have passed through its gates. Its business and trade are not what they once were, but the thread is still strong, still proud. And from his citadel at the peak of the fortress at the centre of the city, Dust Scout watches the surrounding threads carefully.

Current forces:

• Fifty Fanfiction Highlanders.
  • Ten BG crossbreeds.
  • One Dust Imp.

The Dust Imps are my Unique units, thus one is summoned per post. They are small, horned, winged imps of a yellowy orange colour (think Dust Mephits from Neverwinter Nights). They are difficult to hit, and their primary attack is to kill their opponants by stirring up so much dust that it is breathed in and choked upon. Of course there are other things up their sleeves...

I will not attack anything just yet. I'll wait for a few more people first.

ExSPlug rises to power in the chaotic thread of Hells Armada. The thread gives him ascess to the HQ unit Fenris Riders. They're the combination of the fearsome minions of hell and the toughest of the warriors of the humans.

The world of Hells Armada is nothing but a barren wasteland. To make conditions worst, flames are everywhere in this thread, making it one of the most harsh battlefields. The residents of this thread could only live on because of the power of hell sustaining them through the hell gate.

Unqiue unit:

Devil summoner. Coming directly from the demon infested nuclear wasteland of Tokyo in 20XX, the devil summoner is only a normal human. But thanks to his possesion of a COMP unit and the Devil Summoning Program(DDS), he could summon a maximum of 6 demons to his aid. He is also a capable fighter in firearms and swords.

Burseg 47 assasins his way to power in the thread of  Battle Of The Line~HighLands~ Here he gets almost unlimted acess to the HQ unit,Dead,minions of Hell who can be killed only by a blow to the head.

The Battle Of The Line~HighLands~ is a giant hill-top fortress surrounded by miles and miles of Dead,with Highlanders manning the gun and artillery posts.It is cut off from everyone but the fortress-cities' residents,and any attempt to conquer it will almost certainly end in failure.

The unique unit of  Battle Of The Line~HighLands~ is the super-zombie Melkor,a giant,blue,hulking behemoth that can be killed only by concentrated fire on him for 30-40 minutes.Acts as Commander of Dead.

Ordos45 assassinated several world officials and rose to power as a warlord in the PRP thread of Countries Pros/Cons.

The fortress/HQ thread Countries Pros/Cons has libraries underground, and a network of walls both around and within the thread.  While the walls would cause a headache for ground troops, the air defense is relatively light. 

The special HQ thread unit is the Swiss Guard.  These are the elite troops of the Pope, trained in various martial arts and guns.  They are noteworthy for their endurance, and their self sacrifice if given the order.

The unique unit is the Inquisitor.  The Inquisitor is a unit skilled in holy magics and modern weaponry.  Their aim is over 99% accurate, but on occassion a shot will miss.  Unfortunately, the Inquisitors are very suspicious and have a habit of executing one or two PRP guardsmen a post under charges of plotting against the Warlord.

Current Army:

50 PRP guardsmen

10 Swiss Guards

1 Inquisitor

I may have the PRP thread "Can you please CALM DOWN?" as my main base, Daat 2. It looks like a pyramid, which is hidden in underground. Not only we are hidden, but also we hide even more terrifical things you can't even imagine.

Special unit: Man in Black. Sometimes you may see WiB, what are female ones. Our MiB agents oversee content of PRP board, as well as any others, preparing to erase any threat like irresponsible showing of facts or thoughts. They are powerful cyborgs, usually seen as gentlemen in finest suits, covering eyes by sunglasses. Armament is various, mostly small machine pistols, but also wakizashis, crossbows and other smaller, tough effective weaponry. They are usually equipped with even more powerful equipment, however, it is confidental what.

Unique unit: Inquisitor. Sorry Ordos for duplicing ;) this one is however of an illuminated order, not so directly linked to Ratzinger & co. My Inquisitors will have same purpose as MiB, however they lack arms and eliminate threats by marking them for MiB assault troops or even for Divine Fire, if the found heresy is too dangerous. They work in stealth. Their bodies aren't cybernetized and have no special uniform, so they may seem never hostile to you. Until a group of MiB agents aren't pointing a gun...

So, currently are about 50 PRP guards in operation around Daat 2 base, 10 operational MiB in missions against hostile threads and one Inquisitor hidden between them.

I choose the.....

KYA VS SETERA WAR! bwaahahah bwahahah bwahahaha bwahaha....

I choose Klobberase's attack raptors, 7 foot tall raptors trained and conditioned to attack an enemy, works in packs to be more efficent, their thick skin is bullet resistent and their jaws have the crushing capacity of 3 earth hienaies... Yes Fear me now for the raptors are coming! their coming to get you Barbra!

The fortress KYA Setera war is located high in orbit above the fed2k world. Heavily shielded and armord from attack it is constantly growing, modifcations to make it stronger, faster, and more deadly to any one who threaten it.

unique unit is the KYA Bomber. This Speicaly made bomber can target and presian bomb nearly any board on fed2k into oblvian often softening up targets for a full scale raptor attack.

50 fanfiction highlanders

10 Klob Raptors

1 KYA bomber

In the land of PRP there lies a thread wich boils over with ideas that mark a new age. Making cleaver use of the dynamic changes of late Anathema manages to rise to power as first consul in the thread Vive la republique! After the succes of the revolution in this thread, the pressure rises and can only result in spreading towards other threads...

From my HQ thread spawns the French revolutionary- adept at modern combat and hell bent on spreading the ideas of French illumination by force if necessary, they are superb soldiers.

My unique unit will be the Thinker. Because of his rebellion against the current order of things his ideas are considered "heretical" and "vile" by established institutions like the Catholic church, but due to his persuasive reasoning he can whip the rest of the troops into frenzy.

Current Army:

50 PRP guardsmen

10 French Revolutionaries

1 Thinker

Ok, I guess I have to make a proper introduction as well.

Somewhere in Fan Fiction are the city of Endless Days, this in indeed a strange place, inside its tall walls is nothing, and in this nothing does a few planets float around. The most important of these is New Scandinavia and from there comes the fierce New Scandinavian warriors, these men are harded by a climate that would have killed even the hardy fan fiction highlanders. Sir Sard rules Endless Days from a giant fortress on New Scandinavia. There is only one fortress that surpasses it, and that is Jomsborg, it is here that the Jomsvikings are trained. These men spend all their time training for battle, and when they are not training they are out fighting some or another worthy foe.

Army list.

50 FF Highlanders

10 New Scandinavian warrior

1 Jomsviking

Message to Dustie

[hide]I, sir Sard, king of Endless days hereby invite you to my city, so that we might find a way to split Fan Fiction between us [/hide]

"The times, they are a-changin'." Dust Scout mutters, glaring at the great digital map of Fanfiction. On the wall behind him is a vast mosaic, detailing the whole of the land of Fed2k, but it is only the map of Fanfiction that currently holds his attention.

"We are no longer safe here." Dust Scout continues, speaking to his advisors, recruited from the city. There are three of them, all of whom join him at the table where the map is pinned, peering down at the rolling hills and pointing mountains that reach three dimensionally for the ceiling. "TGED is still the largest thread in Fanfiction, but there are competitors. Especially in General and PRP."

"We would be wise to gain lands in PRP nonetheless." One of the advisors states. She is female, and wears a long red dress. "There is strength to be found there, though we must fight hard for it. However, for now we should consolidate our position here."

"Agreed." The second advisor nods. He is a tall man, his face bears the marks of one well used to the strains of power, though he seems to have but an advisory position now. "PRP and Duniverse are our secondary concerns, for now we must concentrate on Fanfiction."

"And this brings us conveniently to the message we just recieved." The third advisor says, bringing forth a sheet of vellum with nordic runes scribbled on it.

"We would do well to make some form of communication, certainly try to make peace for now." He continues.

"I know, I know." Dust Scout smiles, taking the scrap and reading it again. "Sir Sard is honourable, mostly, and thus predictable, now would be a good time to investigate his motives."

"I am concerned about KYA Setara." The tall man frowns, pointing to the spot on the map where the oldest city-thread in Fanfcition used to stand, before it had taken to the skies, and further. "TonyMontana's intentions and motives are completely unknown, and having his very presence is making the population nervous."

"We have no reason to consider him a threat." The other man, slightly shorter and darker, says. "However, there is no reason to consider him a friend."

"I hope that at least for now the threads of Fanfiction can stand together." Dust Scout sighs. "We are facing enough trouble at the moment without infighting."

"PRP is always dangerous." The woman acknowledges, pointing behind her to the massively scarred wasteland to the South of Fanfiction. "Hence our reasons for both staying away from it and gaining land in it."

"I for one was surprised at Ordos45's decision to take the head of a PRP thread." The darker man mused, "He had a lot of standing here."

"He got to the top through assassination. That goes down better there than here." Dust Scout points out, "And besides, TobyMontana would probably see it as a challenge to him. Ordos45 might be safer in PRP."

"Nobody's safe in PRP." the tall man says grimly.

"Fanfiction first." Dust Scout says decisively. "I want to send a small scout party to Endless Days and see what Sir Sard wants. Also, we need to gain land here. Three, no, two other scouting parties are to go out in search of colonisable threads here. We leave the other boards alone for now."

"Agreeable." The shorter of the two men concedes, his associates nod agreement. Dust Scout smiles and bows to them.

"Lillian, Darius, J'invy; thank you for your time." He says. Each of his advisors bow in turn, before turning around and retreating back to their seperate chambers.

Dust Scout sits down at his own desk, further along the room from the map. He begins to make plans...

Recruited forces:

50 Fanfiction Highlanders

10 BG Crossbreeds

1 Dust Imp

Current forces:

70 Fanfiction Highlanders garrisoned in TGED

10 Fanfiction Highlanders on diplomatic mission to Endless Days

2 groups of 10 Fanfiction Highlanders scouting for new threads, each group led by-

1 BG crossbreed per group

18 BG Crossbreeds garrisoned in TGED

2 Dust Imps garrisoned in TGED.

It is a starless night. Thick cloud covered the skys and not one stream of moonlight seeped through. The thick mist, which is usual in this coastal area, lowers the visualibility even more.

Black shapes appeared from the horizon. They were the transport ships carring the fearsome Highlanders of the Hells Armada. The ships soons lands near the coast of OOOh for anyone who LIKE ONLINE RPG'S READ HERE, a small and desolate fort in the lands of the gaming board.

The highlanders lined up in formation as the step off from the transports.

"Check your comarads and yourself, had you all painted your face as white as possible?" asked ExSPlug as he inspects his troops.

"Yes, Khan!"

"But Khan, why do you order them to do so?"

The one who had risen the question is Akira, the devil summoner who would be leading the attack.

"Check on the devils stored in your COMP." repiled ExSPlug as he gives a evil grin.

"Now I see..." said Akira, nodding his head. "Soldiers! Draw your zewihanders and follow me!"

Recruited forces:

10 Fenris Riders

1 Devil Summoner

Current forces:

100 Fanfiction Highlander ready to attack "OOOh for anyone who LIKE ONLINE RPG'S READ HERE"

1 Devil Summoner ready to attack "OOOh for anyone who LIKE ONLINE RPG'S READ HERE"

1 Devil Summoner guarding Hells Armada

20 Fenris Riders guarding Hells Armada

ExSPlug himself is also leading the assault.

"Reports indicate that a reasonably large town-thread called Espionage has been discovered by one of the scout groups." Lillian reports to Dust Scout. "The other has found a similar place calling itself Mountain War!!!"

"No news from the group sent to Endless Days?" Dust Scout asks with a sigh.

"None." She replies. "However, in two posts time we can have a reasonable force outside the gates of Espionage or Mountain War; but not both."

"Head for Espionage." Dust Scout decides. "I have a feeling the stealth skills that place is famous for could come in very handy..."

Recruited forces:

10 BG Crossbreeds

1 Dust Imp

Current forces...

Garrisoned in TGED:

60 Fanfiction Highlanders

18 BG Crossbreeds

2 Dust Imps

On diplomatic mission to Endless Days:

10 Fanfiction Highlanders

Outside the gates of Espionge:

1 BG Crossbreed

Outside the gates of Mountain War:

1 BG Crossbreed

Heading for Espionage:

60 Fanfiction Highlanders

10 BG Crossbreeds

1 Dust Imp

(In case you haven't noticed I'm experimenting with different ways of setting out my forces to try and make it simpler).

"Sir I was surprised you took this thread through assassination," stated the first advisor," You could have done nicely in fanfiction."

"My dear Cardinal Bea," said Ordos45 with a sigh," Whenever Tony Montana and I share a border, a war erupts!  Best to stay away from him for now."

"I must admit that is sound logic my lord," replied Bea.

"Thank you.  Now I want you to send an Inquisitor to TGED bearing our warmest greetings and wishes for a mutual defense pact against TonyMontana," said Ordos45," We will need it eventually...whether we wish that or not."

"Yes m'lord," replied Bea," is there anything else?"

"Send a force to Homerun for Israel#2," ordered Ordos45.

Current Disposition of Forces:

At Countries Pros/Cons:

20 PRP guardsmen

10 Swiss Guards

1 Inquisitor 

En Route to HI2:

79 PRP Guardsmen

10 Swiss Guards

En Route to TGED to offer Negotiations:

1 Inquisitor

Losses:

1 PRP Guardsman executed by Inquisitors

Sir Sard was looking at the map of Fan Fiction, he knew he needed more land, but where to get take it, then an idea came to his mind, he knew of a small town, called

War of the rabbits It didn't seem to have any strong garrison, so he would move at it at once. He called for an aide "Tell my jarl that he can deal with Dusties envoy in my place, as I must leave now"

Dustie's highlanders were ferried onto the surface of New Scandinavia, and there they were meet by Erik, Sard's jarl. "Hail and welcome, I suspect you are here to negotiate for your lord, am I right?"

Recruited forces:

50 Fan fiction Highlanders

10 New Scandinavian warriors

1 Jomsviking

Current forces...

Garrisoned in Endless days:

Nothing at all

En route to War of the Rabbits:

Myself

50 Fan fiction highlanders

10 new Scandinavian warriors

1 jomsviking

(OOC: Well, I might as well try to get back into the swing on things ;) )

A new power is on the rise in Fanfiction.

Although it has languished in a state of inactivity for some time, the defenses of Kanly are slowly going up.  Lord J is back, and he's ready for war.

"M'Lord, the Highlanders are ready for deployment.  As are your new Heroes," reports General Moogie, leader of the Orcs, right-hand man to Lord Johnsonius.

"This is all good, but now is when we must be most careful," replies Lord J.  "We are late and weak compared to the others, our power relies on the strengths of our posts."

"We will prevail, m'Lord," General Moogie says, "Your Heroes will defeat any enemy force."

Lord J nods as he thinks about the special unit unique to his faction, the Hero.  Personally selected from the best of the best of the Kanly competitors, these heroes are virtually tanks with legs.

Garrison at Kanly: 50 Highlanders, 10 Orcs, 1 Kanly Hero.

"Our the scouts ready?" Rodrigues asked pointing towards fed2k below, the space station floating high above fed2k, locked in a stationary orbit around fanfiction, the Station had been launched after the thread erupted in flames. It was so severe no method none could be used to put it out, so they rose the whole thread into space where the frigid vacume of the world wide web put it out.

"Yes my lord" Adrian said to him.

"Send the scouts top 1000 ways your into dune. We need to set up a strong position in the older threads, their tactical position to General is usefull."

"Of course my lord."

Messege to dust scout.

[hide]

Hail!

The Empire of KYA is loyal to fanfiction, it does not wish to injur or cause harm to its many threads, We want however, for the KYA empire and that of fanfiction to spread its infulence and power over the rest of Fed2k, We have no sqaubles with you and offer you friendship and allience[/hide]

*Edited to make hide tag work.-O45

Meanwhile elsewhere;

Sir Sard was looking at the small settlement of War of the rabbits as far as he could see it wasn't defended by more than 20 highlanders. "Men, form up" Sard yelled "I want you highlanders in a formation that is 10 abreast and 5 deep, and in front of that I want the New Scandinavian warriors, in a single line, myself and the jomsviking will be on each flank. Remember, I want this settlement intact, so New Scandinavians, you'll only use your close combat weapons, and after the battle there will be NO looting, do you understand me?!" The warriors nodded in unison. Sard's forces advanced on the settlement in formation. When they were about a hundred meters from the settlement, the 20 defending highlanders emerged. They charged forward in no particular formation, so Sard began chance and yelled, "Break formation and charge"

The ensuring melee was over qucikly, all of the defending highlanders were killed, while due the their initial formation the New Scandinavian warriors were still up front when Sard's men collided with the enemy, so the new Scandinavians took most of the blows, and thanks to their heavy armour none of them fell, but still they couldn't shield all of Sard's highlanders, to ten of them fell to the enemy blades.

I am now in control of War of the rabbits, and from here I'll get the Rabid reproduction tech, I'll apply this to the clans from which I recruit my highlanders, so now I produce 80 highlanders pr post instead of 50. (This takes effect in my next post)

Recruited forces:

1 Jomsviking

Current forces...

Garrisoned in Endless days:

1 Jomsviking

At War of the Rabbits

Myself

40 Fan fiction highlanders

10 new Scandinavian warriors

1 jomsviking

The militas guarding the fort of OOOh for anyone who LIKE ONLINE RPG'S READ HEREwas surprised by the blitz on them, and the outer walls of the fort had soon fallen before they could react. The assault of the inner wall was not so successful though, as the militas were already alerted and had also called for help from the players of Ragnarok Online, the elites of this fort.

"Khan, report from the front! 20 highlanders had already fallen but the gate's still intact!" reported a highlander returning from the front.

"Order them to fall back and regroup!" said ExSplug as the wardrums signal the Highlanders to fall back. "Akira, show them what you've prepared!"

"Yes Khan..."

The devil summoner walks to the inner wall in solo. The hunters on the walls had already drew their bows, but a knight, who is obviously the lord of this thread, stopped them from firing.

"Are you coming here to represent your lord to surrender?" said the knight in a proud manner, trying to insult the demon summoner. The other players all laughed out loud apon hearing this, add added more insults to the demon summoner.

"Nope. I'm here for...chaos! Come forth, my minions!"

6 beacons of red light, featuring a circle with a star in the middle of it and rings of incomprehensible runes on in rims, shows around the demon summoner. Soon after a blind flash, 6 humanoid figures as tall as the walls emerged from these beacons.

"Ba...Baphomats!" screamed the knight as he feels his crotch wetting."Defend with whatever you can. I'm..I'm going into the fort to get help!"

Before he could turn to his back and flee, he was cut into half right from his waist, along with several players standing along that section of the walls. The other players countered in vain, only to be slaughtered by the Baphos. While the Baphos were taking care of the players, the highlanders breaches the gate of the fort.

"They're coming in! Form up!" commanded one of the players.

"Oh my god...Dopplegangers! We're doomed..."

As soon as the players sees the faces of the highlanders, they turned and flee, only to be slashed from their backs or captured. The fort was soon under control of the fanfiction forces, except a tower where only a handful of players were making the last stand.

"Are there any prisoners?" asked ExSPlug as he gustures for one of the highlanders.

"About a dozen, Khan."

"Bring them to the court in front of the tower. Order the males to be tortured then executed, and the women raped. I shall show them what is the concequnces of standing against me."

The psychological impact of the scene was obviously too much for the remaining players. Soon after a few of them comitted suicide by jumping the tower, the highlanders goes in, only to find the remaining players all insane, sitting on the floor laughing madly. They were taken back to Hells Armada to entertain the populance of the thread.

ExSPlug walks into the room at the top of the tower as soon as the highlanders enrured it safe. Inside was a diskette, with the words "kore 3.73" written on it...

OOOh for anyone who LIKE ONLINE RPG'S READ HERE is now under my control. "Bot" techology aquired, which allows me to double my number of troops after X number of posts, where X is defined by a 10-sided dice.

Recruited forces:

50 Fan Fiction Highlanders

10 Fenris Riders

1 Devil Summoner

Current forces:

In "OOOh for anyone who LIKE ONLINE RPG'S READ HERE":

30 Fan Fiction Highlanders

In Hells Armada:

30 Fenris Riders

50 Fan Fiction Highlanders

1 Devil summoner

On the move, returning to Hells Armada in next post:

40 Fan Fiction Highlanders

1 Devil Summoner

Me~!

Number of troops doubles in 3 posts, due to the power of botting.

OOC:

1)Baphomat and Doppleganger are bosses in Ragnarok Online, and the doppleganger looks really like a highlander, except with while translucant skin.

2)Botting is exceptionally serious in Ragnarok Online...damn >:(