FED2K warlords

The_Sadukar

PHOOOOT! Rai'guy's party trumpet sounded again. He looked down to where ExSPlug was sitting, and felt the joy wash over him again. He had a lot to pay for, considering what he had done in Assassin. He raised his glass to chime it gently against that of one of the Sentinal's, and drank deeply.

It wasn't alcoholic of course, they were on duty after all. But it was celebratory.

Rai'guy drifted down to the floor, party streamers in his hair and draped across his shoulders. Since these were Dark Elves after all, they were made from spider webbing.

"Cake?" He asked, offering a plate to the Warlord, who shook his head with a glare that should have fried bricks.

"Oh very well, skip the politeness." Rai'guy said, raising himself up to sit on the air in front of ExSPlug. "Now I know you're not very happy at the loss of your second HQ, and your little excursion from General, but nonetheless I have a favour to ask."

ExSPlug looked at the Archer incredulously. Rai'guy winked, "Yes, I thought that'd be your reaction, but hear me out. As you may or may not know EWS is dying. He requires a phial of some serum or other that either you or one of your aides removed from the thread Assassin. Now personally it's no big deal to me whether he lives or he dies, but I've been asked to request the cure from you. We're not going to deal for it, we're not going to beg, I'm asking for the first and last time and if you refuse then EWS dies." He smiled, and swirled his drink in it's glass. "Are you sure you don't want some cake? It's chocolate."

"Mmm, cake." Dust Scout said with his mouth full. Having just returned from Endless Days, he was having some trouble getting the taste of mead out of his mouth. Still, the cake was helping. Even Latrodectus was having some, though she poured a sticky red sauce over it...

"Did you really have to destroy Dragon Rider/House War?" Darius asked with a pained expression, "It could have been a great asset to us."

"What if ExSPlug tried to get it back? Or even someone else?" J'invy said, picking a party streamer from his elbow. "The thread wasn't a strength, it was a liability, we had to be rid of it."

"And our next target?" Lillian asked neutrally, her normally immaculate face covered in chocolate sauce. She scooped another piece into her mouth when she thought nobody was watching.

"Sard has vowed to take care of the remaining threads in Gaming." Dust Scout muttered, swallowing his mouthful. "That leaves General, which I think Dragoon Knight is more than capable of dealing with, and Technical Issues."

"We can afford to ignore ExSPlug for the moment." J'invy reminded him, "He can no longer recruit anything and would, if he is wise, be most likely to try and preserve his forces."

"And if he's not wise?" Lillian burbled, trying to swallow her mouthful and talk at the same time, "always beware of idiots, you never know what they're going to do."

"He's not an idiot, we know that much." Darius intoned, "After all, he headed for Warlords quickly enough."

"I think we should wait for now." J'invy said, "See what he does next. Fortunately, waiting holds no danger of him getting stronger while we do so, because he cannot grow stronger without Hell's Armada now."

"Speaking of which, what are we to do about the... situation there?" Lillian asked.

"We hold on to it, for now." Dust Scout said definately, "I don't want to let it go just yet, though if it comes down to it I shall do."

"Ordos45 is offering us more Setara Shock Troops." J'invy checked a list.

"Accept them and ask if there's anything we can do in return." Dust Scout said quickly.

Message to Dragoon Knight:

Passing through Gaming to get to General.

DS.

To Sard:

Not leaving any troops there now. If something comes up I'll use 'The List' and move in.

DS.

Recruited forces:

50 Fanfiction Highlanders

20 Sharders

20 Dark Elf Archers

20 Magii

20 Dragon Disciples

20 Sentinals

5 Giant spiders

20 BG Crossbreeds - doubled

1 Dust Imp

Current forces...

Garrisoned in The God Emperor's Dune:

750 Fanfiction Highlanders

90 BG Crossbreeds

45 Giant spiders

100 Dark Elf Archers

100 Magii

100 Dragon Disciples

40 Sentinals

107 Sharders

5 Dust Imps

Garrisoned in Espionage:

20 Dark Elf Archers

20 Magii

20 Dragon Disciples

29 BG Crossbreeds

40 Sentinals

60 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

Garrisoned in Mountain War!!!:

10 Fanfiction Highlanders

5 Giant Spiders

20 Sharders

30 Sentinals

11 BG Crossbreeds

Garrisoned in 'The List':

300 Fanfiction Highlanders

42 BG Crossbreeds

60 Sentinals

60 Sharders

3 Dust Imps

Garrisoned in ~Matrix Rising~:

28 BG Crossbreeds

20 Sentinals

1 Dust Imp

Garrisoned in Dungeon Siege RPG:

40 Fanfiction Highlanders

10 BG Crossbreeds

20 Magii

30 Sentinals

20 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

Garrisoned in The Occult:

10 Sentinals

10 Sharders

Garrisoned in Age of Wonders (2):

70 Fanfiction Highlanders

214 Celtic Warriors

75 Sentinals

1 Dust Imp

Garrisoned in Neverwinter Nights:

80 Fanfiction Highlanders

150 Setara Shock troops

75 Sentinals

1 Dust Imp

Hell's Armada:

700 Fanfiction Highlanders - Lord J's and Sard's, I've removed mine. Divided the total into thirds, took one of them...

40 Dark Elf Archers

20 Dragon Disciples

150 Klingons

99 Orcs

60 New Scandinavians

35 Skjalds

6 Dust Imps

4 Jomsvikings

Far Cry:

30 BG Crossbreeds

20 Sharders

12 Sentinals

1 Dust Imp

In Fed2k Warlords:

25 Sentinals

40 Dark Elf Archers

1 Dust Imp

Moving through Gaming:

220 Sentinals

150 Dark Elf Archers

216 Magii

80 Sharders

75 Dragon Disciples

45 Giant spiders

148 BG Crossbreeds

5 Dust Imps

The Marines howled in victory as they stood amongst the smoking wreckage and their own dead.  The thread had been taken, but at a high cost.

New Thread:  HALO2!!!

New Unit:  Warthog.  This is a light attack viechle that also serves to carry half a dozen troops at full load capacity.  There are 20 per post, 40 with doubling.

Secret Message to Dust Scout:

[hide]I only ask to be able to use The List if betrayed by a Fanfiction Warlord.[/hide]

Total Units:

2748 Marines

625 Swiss Guards

1210 Mossad Agents

354 Reporters

100 Setara Shock Troops

285 Tanks

40 Warthogs

32 Seraphim

Total Garrison Countries Pros/Cons:

680 Marines

320 Swiss Guards

120 Mossad Agents

80 Tanks

40 Warthogs

12 Seraphim

Total Garrison HI2:

203 Marines

60 Swiss Guards

500 Mossad Agents

5 Seraphim

Total Garrison News Bulletin:

70 Marines

90 Mossad Agents

120 Reporters

1 Seraphim

Total Garrison KYA/Setara War: Rebirth:

100 Marines

15 Swiss Guards

100 Setara Shock Troops

1 Seraphim

Total Garrison Fallujah:

250 Marines

75 Swiss Guards 

140 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

Garrisoned At Pound North Korea Into Oblivion:

70 Marines

20 Swiss Guards

20 Reporters

80 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

Garrison AtSU Vs US

50 Marines

10 Swiss Guards

20 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

Garrisoned At Angelic Creation:

1 Seraphim

100 marines

20 Swiss Guards

40 Mossad Agents

Garrisoned At HALO2!!!:

700 Marines

5 Tanks

10 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

Assembled in center of Ordos45 Kingdom for deployment whenever needed:

550 Marines

110 Swiss Guards

170 Mossad Agents

220 Reporters

200 Tanks

7 Seraphim

Tech Tree:

Mass Transit/Super Highways

Marine Upgrade

Nationalism/Propaganda/Conscription

Seraphim Upgrade

(Unit skipped this turn in production-Reporters again)

Donated to Dust Scout:

800 Setara Shock Troops

Losses:

300 Marines

15 Tanks

30 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

Gob's look of confusion quickly became that of anger.  "You dare question what I demand?  Blasphemer!" he turns to the men around him, "Kill him!"

The ranks are almost evenly divided, with a fanatic scream about twenty Highanders led by a few Orcish and Klingon officers attack Lord J.

Three Highlanders are skewered immediately by Lord J's springloaded pike, and as a Klingon bears down on him with a batleth, the forces surrounding Lord J come out of thier stupor.

While the fight ensues Gob begins to change.  His features distort as he grows larger and darker.  By the time the fight is almost over, the creature posing as Gob had changed into something truly different-- No longer there stood a white yeti on a golden throne, but a fearsome beast, with slitted eyes, footlong talons, and only the haze of white fur on the tips of a long black mane.

We see something of its true form... thought Lord J, "All Hovertanks, attack and destroy the creature!"

As the creature slowly crept forward, several Highlanders ran forward, claymores raised.  The creature made stort work of these men, killing a platoon with what seemed like a backhand slash.

"Now!" screamed Lord J into the reciever, and the disruptor cannons charged and fired simultaneosly.

With an unearthly scream, the creature managed a few more steps before finally falling to the earth, dead.

"It is over." says Andrews, "We have taken My Angel."

Lord J slowly walks to the bare golden throne and the creature at its base.  "What we have killed today is not Gob.  Gob would not have asked for any army, would not have asked for the death of any man over himself."  Lord J pauses, "Gob lives on, beyond these borders and in the soul of every man, Klingon and Orc here today.

"What this creature meant to do was break the bonds of Gobism that holds us all together," Lord J continues, his voice becoming more powerful as his words take effect, in his heart and others.  "But this creature failed, instead strengthening those bonds, and making us more powerful than ever before!"

Sensing the speech was over, an Orcish commander strides up on the platform and kicks the creatures body.  "Right, and who gonna help me carry this stinking, bleeding carcass out of Lord J's sight?"  Instead of waiting for volunteers, he assigns the task to several "maggots" who promptly drag the body outside.

Gobist: Fanatic follower of Gob.  Upgraded from Highlander class, and only slightly stronger, the Gobist has a hidden strength.  He is capable of turning enemy Highlanders into followers of Lord J at the rate of ten per Gobist per battle post.

The Anti-List stasis unit is successfully completed in Kanly Revisited.

Recruited forces:

100 Highlanders (H)

40 Klingons (K)

20 Orcs (O)

20 Gobists (G)

10 Hovertanks (T)

2 Ordos Sabotour (S)

2 Hero (He)

Claimed Threads:

Kanly (HQ) (Anti-List Device) (Heroes 1/post) - 400H, 150K, 90O, 20T, 15S, 14He.

Kanly: Revisited (Orcs 10/post) - 200H, 65K, 10O, 5T, 4S, 4He.

Dune: A New Beginning (Ordos Sabotours 1/post) - 150H, 55K, 40O.

FED2K Trek (Klingons 20/post) - 150H, 30K.

FED2K Survivor Four (Network (Double Unit Production)) - 100H, 29K, 20O.

Modern Pirates (Network) (Hovertanks 5/post) - 75H, 39K, 11O.

Underwater War Three (Network) - 78H, 39K, 21O.

Short Horror Fic Contest (Network) - 10H, 1K.

Short Story Contest (Network) - 10H, 1K.

My Angel (Gobist 10/post) - 47H, 32K, 15O, 20G, 4T, 2S, 1He

Secret Mission Corps (Settled in Hell's Armada) - 485H, 150K, 99O, 8He

Total Deployed Forces:

1708 Highlanders

591 Klingons

326 Orcs

20 Gobists

29 Hovertanks

21 Sabotours

27 Heroes

Sard's men had marched through Fan Fiction, and now they were about to cross into Gaming, where they would challenge ExSPlugs men to an open battle.

Units

Troops available for production:

Jomsvikings (level 4)

New Scandinavians (level 3)

Skjalds (level 2)

Mexican Bandito Pirates (level 2)

Celtic warriors (upgraded level 1)

Garrisoned in Endless days:

Rigshird:

80 Celtic warriors

20 New Scandinavians

20 Mexican bandito pirates

20 Skjalds

1 Jomsviking

Heading for gaming:

1st. Hird

1906 Celtic warriors

417 New Scandinavian warriors

21 Jomsviking

271 Mexican Bandito Pirates

180 Skjalds

Myself

Garrisoned in The Celt

Celtic Glory

100 Celtic warriors

80 Mexican Bandito Pirates

Garrisoned at Dogs of War

The Dogs of War

100 Celtic warriors

50 New Scandinavians

Garrisoned at the Poems thread

The poetic guard.

30 Celtic warriors

Garrisoned at A Day in the Life of a Mexican Bandito Pirate

Homeguard A Day in the Life of a Mexican Bandito Pirate:

35 Celtic warriors

Garrisoned at War of the Rabbits

Homeguard War of the Rabbits:

30 Celtic warriors

Garrisoned at An Age of Chaos

The Chaotic band:

30 Celtic warriors

Tech List:

Rabbit reproduction

Argonian Timelapers

"HALO2," said Bea," is ours m'lord."

"Good," replied Ordos45," Very good.  I kind of guessed that when those light veichles arrived."

"Of course m'lord," said Bea," General Talsir did report losses to be almost a third of his troops."

"It was worth it Bea," said Ordos45," It was worth it."

"Indeed m'lord," replied the Cardinal," Now what can we do?"

"Prepare Bea," said Ordos45 slowly," More War Games...because eventually someone will go to war with us.  It is only a matter of time."

Total Units:

2848 Marines

645 Swiss Guards

1250 Mossad Agents

354 Reporters

140 Setara Shock Troops

305 Tanks

80 Warthogs

34 Seraphim

780 Marines

340 Swiss Guards

160 Mossad Agents

100 Tanks

80 Warthogs

12 Seraphim

Total Garrison HI2:

203 Marines

60 Swiss Guards

500 Mossad Agents

5 Seraphim

70 Marines

90 Mossad Agents

120 Reporters

1 Seraphim

100 Marines

15 Swiss Guards

140 Setara Shock Troops

1 Seraphim

Total Garrison Fallujah:

250 Marines

75 Swiss Guards 

140 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

70 Marines

20 Swiss Guards

20 Reporters

80 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

Garrison AtSU Vs US

50 Marines

10 Swiss Guards

20 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

1 Seraphim

100 marines

20 Swiss Guards

40 Mossad Agents

Garrisoned At HALO2!!!:

700 Marines

5 Tanks

10 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

550 Marines

110 Swiss Guards

170 Mossad Agents

220 Reporters

200 Tanks

9 Seraphim

Tech Tree:

Marine Upgrade

Seraphim Upgrade

Lord J looks around the room, "It's a bit...plain isn't it?"

"Just a bit," says Andrews, "But I'm feeling something...A power source, I suppose," he turns toward the throne, "coming from there."

Lord J move away from the throne and orders all troops out of the room.

Once everyone is gone, he turns toward Andrews, "I want a full investigation.  Now."

A few hours later, Andrews finally runs out of ideas.

"I can't seem to sense the purpose or strength of what I feel.  Maybe if we get a team of engineers to lift the throne..." Andrews shakes his head, shrugging.

"Why don't you sit in it then?" asks Lord J.

Andrews steps back with an eyebrow raised, "I didn't think of that."

Andrews walks to the throne and takes a seat.

"I feel it stronger here...It's incred--!"  He's cut off as a myriad of screens start popping up in front of him.  He scans the screens, reading first the obvious language then decoding along the way... "Incredible."

"Yes, I caught that much, what is it?"

"Well," his finger pokes a holographic button, "it seems that this is the creature's log.  He was surfing the outer limits of deep space when he came upon this world."

"He was an alien?"

"Absolutely," he mutters under his breath, "What is this?"

Lord J walks up to the trone and tries to look over Andrews' shoulder.  He sees nothing but color and light, unable to communicate with the machine as Andrews.  "What is it?"

Andrews had been concentrating, this snapped him out of it, "Oh, well, it seems that he had been working on a major project.  This technology is capable of resorting the chemical makeup of earth..." he gasps, "This creature had enhanced the more...unstable elements under each thread," he looks up at Lord J, "this creature was planning on annihilating evey major thread on this board!"

Recruited forces:

100 Highlanders (H)

40 Klingons (K)

20 Orcs (O)

20 Gobists (G)

10 Hovertanks (T)

2 Ordos Sabotour (S)

2 Hero (He)

Claimed Threads:

Kanly (HQ) (Anti-List Device) (Heroes 1/post) - 400H, 150K, 90O, 20G, 30T, 15S, 14He.

Kanly: Revisited (Orcs 10/post) - 200H, 65K, 10O, 5T, 6S, 6He.

Dune: A New Beginning (Ordos Sabotours 1/post) - 200H, 75K, 40O.

FED2K Trek (Klingons 20/post) - 200H, 50K, 20O.

Total Deployed Forces:

1808 Highlanders

631 Klingons

346 Orcs

40 Gobists

39 Hovertanks

23 Sabotours

29 Heroes

ExSPlug kept his eyes on the screen. Dragon Rider/House War is now a burning ruin, the citizens and his troops there that can't escape fought to their last drop of blood. All of them died with honor, but definitely not peacefully. The screens goes off as the last of the troops died.

"Got anymore of that?" he turned to Rai'guy, pointing at the glass he's holding.

Rai'guy was puzzled by ExSPlug's actions. Nevertheless, he still handed over to him a bottle of the stuff. ExSPlug then left for the conference chamber.

The conference chamber is now empty. Everyone is celebrating, and what is the need of negociating with your opponent when you've defeated him? The conference table and chairs still popped up when ExSPlug enters, however. On the walls of the chamber hangs the banners of every warlord, a regonication of the warlord's political influence and power. Among them is the banner of Hells Armada, the head of a Fenris Wolf crafted out of gunmetal. It reflected lights of the chamber which give it a lustry black appearence. ExSPlug walks to the banner and removed the cock of the bottle of wine. He raises it, as if giving a toast to the banner, then poured all of the contents to the floor. He then removed the banner from the wall, and return to his room.

Message to all warlords:

I wish to meet all of you or your representatives at Fed2k Warlords. There is something that I wish to announce to all warlords.

ExSPlug

Message to EWS:

[hide]Your sickness is not as fatal as you thought, at least not in the near future. It does give you the suffering and pain of having a terminal illness though. Still, you must bear the pain and come to Fed2k Warlords in order to be cured, as the cure can't be delivered in any means. I am sorry to inform you of the news but that's the very truth.

ExSPlug[/hide]

Under the command of ExSPlug, the troops will shut the gates and not engage with any hostiles unless they get close to the walls of the threads, even when challanged openly to war.

=Borders of Fan Fiction=

"What!? "Dragon Rider/House War" falled? Oh my..." Vin was astonished as he heard the news from the survivors, "Then we need a change of plan..."

Vin has ordered the troops to ride to Fed2k Warlords.

=Gaming=

"King Sard's is leading his men to our threads in Gaming! We must strike them when they are still on their way if we want to have a chance of winning!"

"The Khan has ordered us to wall in,"replied Akira tonelessly as he continue to finish the pentagram in order to summon another lesser god.

"Let's hope this will drive them away."

Gaming(3 threads):

In "OOOh for anyone who LIKE ONLINE RPG'S READ HERE"(botting, tech): 1890 DP/320 FR/380 APU/60 DS/300 W/D.S. Akira

In "Go play Go!"(Warmasters, unit): 200 DP/50 APU/8 DS/323 W

In "Amber - JOIN NOW": 50 W/100 APU/200 DP/5 DS

Heading to "OOOH": Twinkie the Redhair

Fan Fiction(Holding nothing= =):

In Fed2k Warlords:The Khan/Siren/38 As

From Fan Fiction borders to "Fed2k Warlords"(1 post): 575 DP/160 R/20 As/Warmaster Vin

General Board(2 threads):

In The Animatrix(APU, unit):2 DS/50 DP/100 W/20 APU

In "Czarist Russia Timeline": 20 W/30 DP/1 DS/20 FR

Techinical Issues(6 threads):

In "Multiple OS"(Bootmagic, tech):25 W/25 DP

In "Overclocking CPUs"(Production Overdrive+, tech):10 W/25 DP

In "Cooling Problems"(Production Overdrive+, tech):10 W/25 DP

In "Hardware News!!"(Production Overdrive+, tech):50 DP/12 W

In "Trojan Questions"(Trojan, tech): 25 DP/10 W

In "Firewalls"(Firewall, tech): 25 DP/60 R

Botting takes effect.

Next botting takes effect in 6 posts.

Firewall actviation halted.

The deadly Great Russian Winter halts.

Troop producion halts.

Sard read the message with some disappointment, he had been looking forward to face Akria in battle, but now it seemed as if he was needed elsewhere.

He ordered his men to build a fortified camp, that should prevent them from falling in one post to a surprise attack

As his men were hard at work, he rode back in the direction of Fan Fic

Units

Jomsvikings (level 4)

Skjalds (level 2)

Rigshird:

80 Celtic warriors

20 New Scandinavians

20 Skjalds

1 Jomsviking

Heading for gaming:

80 Celtic warriors

20 New Scandinavians

20 Skjalds

1 Jomsviking

(will reach the 1st hird in 2 posts)

Somewhere in gaming:

1st. Hird

1906 Celtic warriors

21 Jomsviking

180 Skjalds

Heading for FED2K Warlords:

MYself, will be there in 3 posts

Garrisoned in The Celt

Celtic Glory

100 Celtic warriors

The Dogs of War

100 Celtic warriors

50 New Scandinavians

The poetic guard.

30 Celtic warriors

35 Celtic warriors

30 Celtic warriors

The Chaotic band:

30 Celtic warriors

Tech List:

Rabbit reproduction

Argonian Timelapers

Twinkie finally reaches the gates of "OOOH". Akira didn't open the gates, but had ordered a small squad of Dragon-Panzers to airlift him into the fort.

The pentagram is finally being completed, and the devil summoners starts to summon the lesser god. This one would take more effort then previous ones, but the effect...they would not know until it's being put into use.

Meanwhile, Vin and the troops had arrived to Fed2k Warlords. They were garrisoned on outer regions of the thread, but the no aggression rule still apply. Vin enters the halls of Fed2k Warlords and meets ExSPlug.

Gaming(3 threads):

In "OOOh for anyone who LIKE ONLINE RPG'S READ HERE"(botting, tech): 1890 DP/320 FR/380 APU/60 DS/300 W/D.S. Akira/Twinkie the Redhair

In Fed2k Warlords:The Khan/Siren/Warmaster Vin

/58 As/575 DP/160 R

Next botting takes effect in 5 posts.

Troop producion halts.

"Bea," said Ordos45," I want you to go to Fed2k Warlords for this little meeting.  It is a nuetral thread, so you should be safe."

"Yes m'lord," said the Cardinal, relieved to finally be travelling.

Total Units:

2948 Marines

665 Swiss Guards

1290 Mossad Agents

354 Reporters

180 Setara Shock Troops

325 Tanks

120 Warthogs

36 Seraphim

880 Marines

360 Swiss Guards

200 Mossad Agents

120 Tanks

120 Warthogs

14 Seraphim

Total Garrison HI2:

203 Marines

60 Swiss Guards

500 Mossad Agents

5 Seraphim

70 Marines

90 Mossad Agents

120 Reporters

1 Seraphim

100 Marines

15 Swiss Guards

180 Setara Shock Troops

1 Seraphim

Total Garrison Fallujah:

250 Marines

75 Swiss Guards 

140 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

70 Marines

20 Swiss Guards

20 Reporters

80 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

Garrison AtSU Vs US

50 Marines

10 Swiss Guards

20 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

1 Seraphim

100 marines

20 Swiss Guards

40 Mossad Agents

Garrisoned At HALO2!!!:

700 Marines

5 Tanks

10 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

550 Marines

110 Swiss Guards

170 Mossad Agents

220 Reporters

200 Tanks

9 Seraphim

Tech Tree:

Marine Upgrade

Seraphim Upgrade

"Will you be attending this... this 'council' in Warlords?" J'invy asks neutrally, being careful to look directly at nothing.

"In person." Dust Scout smiles, "Fed2k Warlords will not protect me from harm but it will ensure that anyone who does attack me is dealt with swiftly and decicively."

"Are you sure that this is acceptable?" Latrodectus asks with one delicate eyebrow raised.

"I should be attending anyway." Dust Scout replies, "I have been asked to attend. And besides which, I've have Rai'guy do some... negotiating on my part. I have to be there to seal the deal."

"Deal? You've had Rai'guy making deals?" J'invy asks slightly nervously, "You trust a dark elf with your foreign policy?"

"Rai'guy is oppertunistic but I made sure to leave him no room for 'personal gain' in this deal." Dust Scout winks. "And now away, I have a meeting to attend." He snaps his fingers. There is a pause that is just long enough to be embarassing, before a door appears, leading to The List.

"So glad to see you arrived safely." Rai'guy lied as Dust Scout stepped through the door into Warlords.

"Rai'guy, treacherous as you are, you do realise that it is me who keeps you alive?" Dust Scout asked casually, brushing some imaginary dirt from his sleeve.

"At the moment." Rai'guy replied smoothly, directing the Warlord towards the conference room.

As he stepped through the door, Dust Scout noticed the blank space on the wall where once had been a banner.

"You were quick." He said.

"Waiting would have helped?" ExSPlug asked dryly. Before Dust Scout can answer he gestures to a chair. "First to arrive, then? I can't say I'm entirely surprised."

"I wanted to get the details ironed out before the others arrive." Dust Scout answered calmly, "You're making a very wise decision."

"So are you." ExSPlug replied with just a hint of a threat.

Message to all Warlords:

This is a formal declaration of the diplomatic negotiations between the Warlord Dust Scout and the ex-Warlord ExSPlug.

ExSPlug renounces the title of Warlord, within the near future he will abandon his threads in all boards and move his troops to Gaming, where they will take up residence in the thread "OOOh for anyone who LIKE ONLINE RPG'S READ HERE." From here ExSPlug will conduct his services as a Mercenary.

Warlords will hire ExSPlug under terms of their own negotiation. He will fight for them. He will only be able to recruit units while hired, and these units will be of a single kind at 40 per post, of approximate strength of a thread unit [this is because he no longer gets recruitment of stronger, 1-per-post units]. He will not be able to utilise any former techs besides that found in his 'base' thread.

ExSPlug may negotiate and refuse or accept contracts from Warlords at his discretion. He may not attack other Warlords without being instructed to, but he can defend his 'base' thread.

ExSPlug's first contract is with the Warlord Dust Scout. Terms of employment are:

1) ExSPlug will fight for the aforesaid Warlord.

2) ExSPlug will be allowed to recruit units as he is hired.

3) Should the contract terminate, ExSPlug will be allowed 3 posts of continued recruitment before it must again cease.

4) ExSPlug is guaranteed protection of his 'base' thread from attack by outside forces.

5) This contract may be altered at any time by negotiation between the two parties, namely ExSPlug and Dust Scout.

Message ends.

"I think that went rather well. Will you be leaving soon?" Dust Scout turns to ask ExSPlug, with Vin at his side now.

"I invited the other Warlords here for a reason." ExSPlug replies sarcastically, "I am still allowed a political life outside your influence."

"Don't be so sure of that." Dust Scout winks. "I hope we can continue to work together on this. If you want to renegotiate, though not much I hope, I'll be right over there." He wanders over to join Rai'guy and a group of Archers.

Bet you didn't expect that!

Recruited forces:

20 Sharders

20 Dark Elf Archers

20 Magii

20 Dragon Disciples

20 Sentinals

5 Giant spiders

1 Dust Imp

800 Setara Shock Troops - from Ordos45

Current forces...

800 Fanfiction Highlanders

110 BG Crossbreeds

50 Giant spiders

120 Dark Elf Archers

120 Magii

120 Dragon Disciples

60 Sentinals

127 Sharders

6 Dust Imps

Garrisoned in Espionage:

20 Dark Elf Archers

20 Magii

20 Dragon Disciples

29 BG Crossbreeds

40 Sentinals

60 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

5 Giant Spiders

20 Sharders

30 Sentinals

11 BG Crossbreeds

800 Setara Shock Troops

42 BG Crossbreeds

60 Sentinals

60 Sharders

3 Dust Imps

28 BG Crossbreeds

20 Sentinals

1 Dust Imp

10 BG Crossbreeds

20 Magii

30 Sentinals

20 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

10 Sentinals

10 Sharders

214 Celtic Warriors

75 Sentinals

1 Dust Imp

150 Setara Shock troops

75 Sentinals

1 Dust Imp

Hell's Armada:

700 Fanfiction Highlanders - Lord J's and Sard's, I've removed mine. Divided the total into thirds, took one of them...

40 Dark Elf Archers

20 Dragon Disciples

150 Klingons

99 Orcs

60 New Scandinavians

35 Skjalds

6 Dust Imps

4 Jomsvikings

Far Cry:

30 BG Crossbreeds

20 Sharders

12 Sentinals

1 Dust Imp

In Fed2k Warlords:

25 Sentinals

40 Dark Elf Archers

1 Dust Imp

Dust Scout

In General:

220 Sentinals

150 Dark Elf Archers

216 Magii

80 Sharders

75 Dragon Disciples

45 Giant spiders

148 BG Crossbreeds

5 Dust Imps

"...Can you imagine the political implications of this technology?"  Lord J asks his troops.

"Every faction reaches a point where the technology that once limited war to men on the field, ships at sea and fighters in the sky surpasses the need for honorable war.  It comes to a point where power is balanced only through the threat of mutually assured destruction.

"Today we reached that point.  We now have the technology to destroy any thread in one post."

The men cheer, realizing how this could mean the final victory for Lord J's faction.

Lord J just stands behind his podium, a stern look on his face.

"Cheer as you will, the Kanlinites finally have a source of respect and power unmatched in all of Fed2k.  However--" Lord J stops as a message pops up on his slayte.

[pre]  Urgent

Calender: 30th May, 2004.  Vacation!!!.[/pre]

"Ehh...Something has come up," says Lord J lamely, "You're dismissed."

The soldiers look at Lord J strangely, then realize form and begin to clap.

Once the ovation is over and the troops are gone, Andrews walks up to Lord J.

"What's going on?"

"...Huh?" Lord J seems preoccupied, "Oh."  He grins and points to his slayte, "Vacation."

"Vaca..." Andrews seems disturbed and confused, "What about the new technology, ExSPlug's council at Fed2k Warlords, our plans for board domina--?"

"Vacation, six to eight days of Florida sun and the best thrills Universal Studios Orlando has to offer!"

"...Eh..." Andrews looks like he's just realized how insane Lord J truly is.

"As for the board, troop production will continue at about the same rate, new units every day.  All the faction's holdings will go on standby, which means they are unconquerable.  Anyone who dares to attempt to touch them will simply lose it back to me upon my return.  I will gain any troops lost in such a battle, and any troops lost by them will be just that: lost."

"But what about--!"

"Oh shut up!" says Lord J, and Andrews does just that.

As Lord J shuffles off from the still body he types on his slayte face and mutters to himself.

"Three jeans, five shirts, five boxers, five t-shirts..."

Recruited forces:

100 Highlanders (H)

40 Klingons (K)

20 Orcs (O)

20 Gobists (G)

10 Hovertanks (T)

2 Ordos Sabotour (S)

2 Hero (He)

Claimed Threads:

Kanly (HQ) (Anti-List Device) (Heroes 1/post) - 400H, 150K, 90O, 40G, 40T, 15S, 14He.

Kanly: Revisited (Orcs 10/post) - 300H, 100K, 30O, 5T, 8S, 8He.

Dune: A New Beginning (Ordos Sabotours 1/post) - 200H, 80K, 40O.

Total Deployed Forces:

1908 Highlanders

671 Klingons

366 Orcs

60 Gobists

49 Hovertanks

25 Sabotours

31 Heroes

(OOC: Alright, read above.  I'm going on standby, and that means that my properties are completely impervious to any attack.  Period.  Get it. Got it? Good.)

"Exsplug has gone to far, we can not allow his power to grow unchecked." Lord Rookie said to his tabel of advisers

"But sir he would crush us in a open campaign."

"Yes a open campaighn he would, However our threads are heavily fortified, it would take a massive onslaught to take them. KYA VS Setera is practicly invanruable. The Dozen Mac Cannons and bombers that fly around the thread would decect any incoming craft, even if they managed to board us our defense systems would be alerted right away."

"So he would most likey attack 1000 ways to know your to into dune?" The secetary of state asked.

"Yes...That is what i was thinking, the thread is a fortress, but is more vanrable then KYA Vs Setera."

"Send a declaration of war to Ex Plug, he may be a mercinary, but he will attack. Tell our forces to be on maxium alert, scrambel all reserves and fighters.

The Fate of Poor ALia

10 Highlanders

20 Rapotros

5 KYA bombers

1 Pre Born Child(A martial arts expert, very skilled in hand to hand combat.

The Fate of Poor ALia

10 Highlanders

20 Rapotros

5 KYA bombers

1 Pre Born Child

Earth

15 Highlanders

25 Raptors

18 KYA bombers

1 Earth Tiger

KYA vs Setera

70 highlanders 60 per post

80 Klob Raptors  20 per post

25 KYA bomber 5 per post

1000 ways of dune

70 highlanders

15 KYA bombers, .

100 kaptors.

1 pre born child

2 earth tigers

Researching Artilery Bombardment 15% 15% per post.

"A war decleration...?" laughed ExSPlug as he sees the message,"What is the use of declaring war on a faction that had lost it's Warlord status?"

"Obviously he wants to provoke us, then he would have a good excuse to take the threads we abandon." Vin said after he reads at the message.

"Might as well ignore it. Still, we better inform Dust Scout about it. We hired now, eventhough not more than half of the warlords had agreed to us turning mercenary."

"Yes sir."

"And before more than half of the warlords agreed, we still hold on to our threads. We would not go agressive, however."

Gaming(3 threads):

In "OOOh for anyone who LIKE ONLINE RPG'S READ HERE"(botting, tech): 1890 DP/320 FR/380 APU/60 DS/300 W/D.S. Akira/Twinkie the Redhair

In Fed2k Warlords:The Khan/Siren/Warmaster Vin/58 As/575 DP/160 R

Next botting takes effect in 4 posts.

Troop producion halts.

"Something's come up," Ordos45 told General Irani.

"What m'lord," asked the General.

"Job interview and X-Box," said Ordos45.

Total Units:

3048 Marines

685 Swiss Guards

1320 Mossad Agents

354 Reporters

220 Setara Shock Troops

345 Tanks

160 Warthogs

38 Seraphim

980 Marines

360 Swiss Guards

200 Mossad Agents

120 Tanks

120 Warthogs

14 Seraphim

Total Garrison HI2:

203 Marines

60 Swiss Guards

500 Mossad Agents

5 Seraphim

70 Marines

90 Mossad Agents

120 Reporters

1 Seraphim

100 Marines

15 Swiss Guards

220 Setara Shock Troops

1 Seraphim

Total Garrison Fallujah:

250 Marines

95 Swiss Guards 

180 Mossad Agents

3 Seraphim

70 Marines

20 Swiss Guards

20 Reporters

80 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

Garrison At SU Vs US

50 Marines

10 Swiss Guards

20 Mossad Agents

20 Tanks

1 Seraphim

1 Seraphim

100 marines

20 Swiss Guards

40 Mossad Agents

Garrisoned At HALO2!!!:

700 Marines

5 Tanks

10 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

550 Marines

110 Swiss Guards

170 Mossad Agents

220 Reporters

200 Tanks

40 Warthogs

9 Seraphim

Tech Tree:

Marine Upgrade

Seraphim Upgrade

(OOC: Alright, read above.  I'm going on standby, and that means that my properties are completely impervious to any attack.  Period.  Get it. Got it? Good.)

(OOC:  Yeah gonna be out for about 3 days.  I figure two to beat HALO now that I have it and an X-Box.  One day is job interviews I've scheduled and some university stuff.)

"We'd best preapre for a war effort against Rookie." Dust Scout muttered to ExSPlug, reading through the declaration. "You still have your conferance to manage and I won't interfere with that until it's over; but still we'd be best to make a move. I don't think he'll just step back if we point out a technicality."

"Are you saying we attack Rookie first?" ExSPlug asked neutrally.

"I'm saying that you should start withdrawing your forces to Gaming now." Dust Scout said, "Once they're all garrisoned in your base thread then you can launch an attack from Gaming to Fanfiction. You can use The List to speed it up, but no moving aside, I'll moniter the whole thing. You can also use it to get into the centre of '1000 ways to know your to into dune,' attack from the citadel outwards. Yes?"

The troops massed on the ridge, overlooking Cloned Baby Supposedly Born. This thread was not a strong one, it's troops were weak. But they were very, very many.

(appologies to those of you who like long battles, I don't have time for it at the moment. Suffice to say, you know what I'm doing).

Recruited forces:

20 Sharders

20 Dark Elf Archers

20 Magii

20 Dragon Disciples

20 Sentinals

5 Giant spiders

1 Dust Imp

800 Setara Shock Troops - from Ordos45

Current forces...

850 Fanfiction Highlanders

130 BG Crossbreeds

55 Giant spiders

140 Dark Elf Archers

140 Magii

140 Dragon Disciples

80 Sentinals

147 Sharders

7 Dust Imps

Garrisoned in Espionage:

20 Dark Elf Archers

20 Magii

20 Dragon Disciples

29 BG Crossbreeds

40 Sentinals

60 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

5 Giant Spiders

20 Sharders

30 Sentinals

11 BG Crossbreeds

800 Setara Shock Troops

42 BG Crossbreeds

60 Sentinals

60 Sharders

3 Dust Imps

28 BG Crossbreeds

20 Sentinals

1 Dust Imp

10 BG Crossbreeds

20 Magii

30 Sentinals

20 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

10 Sentinals

40 Dark Elf Archers

10 Sharders

20 Dragon Disciples

214 Celtic Warriors

75 Sentinals

1 Dust Imp

150 Setara Shock troops

75 Sentinals

1 Dust Imp

Hell's Armada:

150 Klingons

99 Orcs

60 New Scandinavians

35 Skjalds

6 Dust Imps

4 Jomsvikings

Far Cry:

30 BG Crossbreeds

20 Sharders

12 Sentinals

1 Dust Imp

In Fed2k Warlords:

25 Sentinals

40 Dark Elf Archers

1 Dust Imp

Dust Scout

Attacking Cloned Baby Supposedly Born:

220 Sentinals

150 Dark Elf Archers

216 Magii

80 Sharders

75 Dragon Disciples

45 Giant spiders

148 BG Crossbreeds

5 Dust Imps

Sard was still on his way to FED2K Warlords. As he crossed the border into Fan Fiction and he saw the highlands once again he could not help but to feel almost relived.

Meanwhile the remains of Freecorps TGED had returned to Endless day through the List.

Units

Jomsvikings (level 4)

Skjalds (level 2)

Rigshird:

160 Celtic warriors

100 New Scandinavians

40 Mexican bandito pirates

75 Skjalds

6 Jomsviking

450 highlanders (will become Celtic warriors in 1 post)

Heading for gaming:

80 Celtic warriors

20 New Scandinavians

20 Skjalds

1 Jomsviking

(will reach the 1st hird in 1 posts)

Somewhere in gaming:

1st. Hird

1906 Celtic warriors

21 Jomsviking

180 Skjalds

MYself, will be there in 2 posts

Garrisoned in The Celt

Celtic Glory

100 Celtic warriors

The Dogs of War

100 Celtic warriors

50 New Scandinavians

The poetic guard.

30 Celtic warriors

35 Celtic warriors

30 Celtic warriors

The Chaotic band:

30 Celtic warriors

Tech List:

Rabbit reproduction

Argonian Timelapers

(OCC: Well, all I can do is riding onwards)

Sard was still on his way to FED2K Warlords. Now he would be there in one post, he only worry was that the meeting might be over once he got there.

Units

Jomsvikings (level 4)

Skjalds (level 2)

Rigshird:

690 Celtic warriors

120 New Scandinavians

60 Mexican bandito pirates

95 Skjalds

7 Jomsviking

Heading for gaming:

80 Celtic warriors

20 New Scandinavians

20 Skjalds

1 Jomsviking

(will reach the 1st hird in 1 posts)

Somewhere in gaming:

1st. Hird

1906 Celtic warriors

21 Jomsviking

180 Skjalds

MYself, will be there in 1 post

Garrisoned in The Celt

Celtic Glory

100 Celtic warriors

The Dogs of War

100 Celtic warriors

50 New Scandinavians

The poetic guard.

30 Celtic warriors

35 Celtic warriors

30 Celtic warriors

The Chaotic band:

30 Celtic warriors

Tech List:

Rabbit reproduction

Argonian Timelapers

(OOC: Well, I was going to give myself extra units because of my inactivity, but considering everyone else's inactivity... It's just fluff.  Oh yeah, BTW: I'm back.)

Lord J beams into the command center at Kanly.

He turns to Andrews, "Report."

"Nothing much to say, sir, O45 went into vacation mode shortly after you did.  There's a meeting scheduled at Warlords.  I've done a little work with the technology we found at My Angel, and have transported most of it here."

"Great, talking about that new tech...Any new information?"

"I need your approval to initiate the first strike.  I suggest a minor thread that we can afford to lose."

"Understood, show me to the control panel."

A few moments later, Lord J taps in the site, Short Story Contest, into the targeting display.  The panel shows a buildup of explosive materials building up under the thread.

Suddenly, the ground begins to quake under the feet of the garrisoned troops.  A great cleave opens and swallows a third of the troops there.  The other troops run in dazed confusion.

"Not quite as powerful as I anticip--!" says Andrews, until he is interupted by a new development:

All around Fan Fiction, the ground trembles, and two other threads expirience incredible earthquakes.  Short Horror Fic looses a full third of its troops, and the unclaimed thread Vampires: the Masquerade in Fan Fiction is opened for invasion.

"...Incredible." says Lord J once the trembling has subsided.

"It appears, my liege, that you have truly changed the very face of Fan Fiction, as you said in your oath."

"Yes, and I must go to Warlords and report this mighty weapon to my allies."  He pauses, then adds, "Also, send some troops to Vampires: the Masquerade."

"Aye, my Lord."

A few days later, Lord J arrives at Fed2K Warlords.

"Greetings Sir Sard," he says to his old ally, "I've got a few things to bring to this table."

Recruited forces:

100 Highlanders (H)

40 Klingons (K)

20 Orcs (O)

20 Gobists (G)

10 Hovertanks (T)

2 Ordos Sabotour (S)

2 Hero (He)

Claimed Threads:

Kanly (HQ) (Anti-List Device) (Heroes 1/post) - 400H, 150K, 90O, 40G, 40T, 15S, 14He.

Short Horror Fic Contest (Network) - 6H.

Short Story Contest (Network) - 6H.

Troops sent to Vampires: the Masquerade - 100H, 40K, 20O, 20G, 10T, 2S, 2He.

Total Deployed Forces:

2000 Highlanders

709 Klingons

386 Orcs

80 Gobists

59 Hovertanks

27 Sabotours

33 Heroes

(OOC: Run the meeting as you like, you've read my post, you know what I've got.)

"Hail mate, that sounds interesting, but excuse me, I myself have only just arrived, I have to find my quaters before I can join the meeting"

Sard headed off in what he hoped to be the diplomatic quaters.

Units

Jomsvikings (level 4)

Skjalds (level 2)

Rigshird:

770 Celtic warriors

140 New Scandinavians

80 Mexican bandito pirates

115 Skjalds

8 Jomsviking

Somewhere in gaming:

1st. Hird

1986 Celtic warriors

437 New Scandinavian warriors

22 Jomsviking

291 Mexican Bandito Pirates

200 Skjalds

FED2K Warlords:

I, myself and no one else

Garrisoned in The Celt

Celtic Glory

100 Celtic warriors

The Dogs of War

100 Celtic warriors

50 New Scandinavians

The poetic guard.

30 Celtic warriors

35 Celtic warriors

30 Celtic warriors

The Chaotic band:

30 Celtic warriors

Tech List:

Rabbit reproduction

Argonian Timelapers

Lord J raises his eyebrow as Sir Sard turns and leaves the room.

He turns back and shrugs, pulling out his slayte and tapping on the keyboard.

[pre]  Microsoft Wordpad - "speech.wps"

...So the technology found at My Angel basicly allows us to cause an earthquake

at any target, causing a loss of 1/3 of thier troops.  However, the earthquake

causes aftershocks and opens earthquakes at three other threads...apparently

randomly.[/pre]

Meanwhile, the troops have made thier way to Vampire: The Masquerade.

An Ordos Sabotour runs ahead and blows up the gate, clearing the ground for the Hovertanks.  The troops march through at a slow rate, but find no immediate resistance.

The force breaks up, and several platoons move in opposite directions scouting out the area.

As darkness falls a howl can be heard on the wind.

Recruited forces:

100 Highlanders (H)

40 Klingons (K)

20 Orcs (O)

20 Gobists (G)

10 Hovertanks (T)

2 Ordos Sabotour (S)

2 Hero (He)

Claimed Threads:

Short Horror Fic Contest (Network) - 56H, 20K, 10O 10G, 5T, 1S, 1He.

Short Story Contest (Network) - 56H 20K, 10O, 10G, 5T, 1S, 1He.

My Angel (Earthquake Technology)(Gobist 10/post) - 47H, 32K, 15O, 20G, 4T, 2S, 1He

Troops scouting Vampires: the Masquerade - 100H, 40K, 20O, 20G, 10T, 1S, 2He.

Total Deployed Forces:

2100 Highlanders

749 Klingons

406 Orcs

100 Gobists

69 Hovertanks

28 Sabotours

35 Heroes

Bea arrived at the thread "Fed2k Warlords" as he was requested to, but did not see anyone immediately.  Lost, he began to wander the halls.

Meanwhile at home Ordos45 was finally back from his vacation.

Total Units:

3148 Marines

705 Swiss Guards

1360 Mossad Agents

354 Reporters

260 Setara Shock Troops

365 Tanks

200 Warthogs

40 Seraphim

1080 Marines

360 Swiss Guards

200 Mossad Agents

120 Tanks

120 Warthogs

14 Seraphim

Total Garrison HI2:

203 Marines

60 Swiss Guards

500 Mossad Agents

20 Tanks

5 Seraphim

70 Marines

90 Mossad Agents

120 Reporters

1 Seraphim

100 Marines

15 Swiss Guards

260 Setara Shock Troops

1 Seraphim

Total Garrison Fallujah:

250 Marines

105 Swiss Guards 

220 Mossad Agents

5 Seraphim

70 Marines

20 Swiss Guards

20 Reporters

80 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

Garrison At SU Vs US

50 Marines

10 Swiss Guards

20 Mossad Agents

20 Tanks

1 Seraphim

1 Seraphim

100 marines

20 Swiss Guards

40 Mossad Agents

Garrisoned At HALO2!!!:

700 Marines

5 Tanks

10 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

550 Marines

110 Swiss Guards

170 Mossad Agents

220 Reporters

200 Tanks

80 Warthogs

9 Seraphim

Tech Tree:

Marine Upgrade

Seraphim Upgrade