FED2K warlords

The_Sadukar

The Klingon engineer ran his fingers across the prototype vehicle.

"It is very nice, but I suggest the following changes..."

Meanwhile, the Klingon stasis unit has been positioned in front of the suspected linking zone.

The leader of the construction team vidlinks to an testing unit at The List.  "Try it...now"

As the unit appears in a magical portal, the stasis unit kicks on.  The unit is frozen in time.  The stasis field stretches well out to hold a huge force.

"Finally!  Succ--" the scientist's victorious cry is cut short as a series of explosions break down the field.

A few days later, the new scientist in charge watches the construction with nervous sweat running down his neck.  In the background five heads can be seen impaled on rough wooden stakes: the construction advisor and his four leiutenants.

Lord J looks over the map of Fan Fiction on his desk.  A tactical advisor looks down on the other side.

"These threads, Mountain War, KYA/Setara War: Rebirth, and My Angel are the most critical targets for an invasion from outside Fan Fiction."

"I see," says Lord J, "But Mountain War and KYA/Setara War: Rebirth are both controlled by other factions.  KYA/Setara is controlled by one of the ursurpers, as a matter of fact, Ordos45."

"Yes, but we cannot take either those threads at our present troop status."

"Then, that leaves My Angel," observes Lord J.

"Scouts report that My Angel is not well defended and could provide only minimal resistance against a superior force."

"Whether that force be from outside Fan Fiction or within..." Lord J trails off, finishing the advisor's thought, "We must take My Angel."

Secret Message to Dust Scout & King Sard [hide]  Greetings, I am, as always, your ally, Lord Johnsonius of Kanly, Defender of Fan Fiction.  And in that position of Defender I ask this favor:  Allow me to claim Hell's Armada as a directly defensible city in Fan Fiction.  As I have no wish to leave the borders of Fan Fiction for any reason, with the defense of Fan Fiction my highest priority, I am the most feasible owner of this most important thread.

Due to its favorable access by all Fan Fiction Warlords, Hell's Armada could easily serve as a meeting point for the Warlords and our armies.

Please consider it, my thanks,

Lord Johnsonius of Kanly, Defender of Fanfiction [/hide]

Recruited forces:

100 Highlanders

40 Klingons

20 Orcs

2 Ordos Sabotour

2 Hero

Claimed Threads:

Kanly (HQ) (Heroes 1/post) - 170H, 40K, 30O, 7S, 6He.

Kanly: Revisited (Orcs 10/post) - 150H, 55K, 10O, 2S, 2He.

Dune: A New Beginning (Ordos Sabotours 1/post) - 100H, 35K, 20O.

FED2K Trek (Klingons 20/post) - 80H, 10K.

FED2K Survivor Four (Network (Double Unit Production)) - 100H, 29K, 20O.

Modern Pirates (Network) - 25H, 29K, 11O.

Underwater War Three (Network) - 28H, 9K, 1O.

Short Horror Fic Contest (Network) - 10H, 1K.

Short Story Contest (Network) - 10H, 1K.

Secret Mission Corps (Settled in Hell's Armada) - 485H, 150K, 99O, 8He

En Route to My Angel - 100H, 40K, 20O, 2S, 2He.

Total Deployed Forces:

1258 Highlanders

399 Klingons

231 Orcs

11 Sabotours

18 Heroes

The first ten of Dust Scout's highlanders to arrive on the training grounds in Endless Days were standing closely toghter clutching their claymores. They looked anxiously at the nearby Celts they were training. Though screaming and swinging blunted swords at each other would be a better way to describe what they were doing. Then suddenly the largest Celt the highlanders had ever seen began walking towards them. "Madainn mhath" he said to them, the bravest of the highlanders stepped forward and returned the greeting

"I'm surprised no one has moved to take KYA/Setara War Rebirth," mused Ordos45," Even with only one mountain pass not collapsed it's a vital thread..."

"Perhaps they wait until they have overwhelming number m'lord," suggested Bea.

"Perhaps," mused Ordos45," I hope Dust Scout won't see fit to use The List on it."

"Indeed m'lord, a fearsome ability."

Total Units:

1948 Marines

405 Swiss Guards

780 Mossad Agents

354 Reporters

680 Setara Shock Troops

80 Tanks

11 Seraphim

Total Garrison

topic=13743.0'>Countries Pros/Cons:

780 Marines

180 Swiss Guards

2 Seraphim

Total Garrison

topic=14235.0'>HI2:

103 Marines

20 Swiss Guards

380 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

Total Garrison

topic=659.0'>News Bulletin:

70 Marines

50 Mossad Agents

120 Reporters

1 Seraphim

Total Garrison

topic=6440.0'>KYA/Setara War: Rebirth:

100 Marines

15 Swiss Guards

680 Setara Shock Troops

1 Seraphim

Total Garrison

topic=14071.0'>Fallujah:

150 Marines

35 Swiss Guards 

60 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

Garrisoned At

topic=7737.0'>Pound North Korea Into Oblivion:

70 Marines

20 Swiss Guards

20 Reporters

40 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

Garrison At

topic=12353.0'>SU Vs US

50 Marines

10 Swiss Guards

20 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

Attacking

topic=14019.0'>Angelic Creation:

1 Seraphim

100 marines

20 Swiss Guards

40 Mossad Agents

Assembled in center of Ordos45 Kingdom for deployment

whenever needed:

550 Marines

110 Swiss Guards

170 Mossad Agents

220 Reporters

80 Tanks

1 Seraphim

Tech Tree:

Mass Transit/Super Highways

Marine Upgrade

Nationalism/Propaganda/Conscription

Seraphim Upgrade

(Unit skipped this turn in production-Reporters again)

=Trojan Questions=

They had never expected to be attacked so soon. Most of their robots had been sent to aid the defence in "Hardware News!!", so they have even smaller numbers then the small invading tasks force. The thread soon fell as the Dragon-Panzers flew straight into the command, ignoring the weak fire from the robots on the walls.

"We don't come here to shed blood." said a warmaster to the leader of the thread,"please pack your belongings, and bring a copy of your database."

"Where are you bringing me? And why?"

"No time for questions, you'll know when we arrive! Move!"

New tech: Trojan

Just like how a trojan should be.

=Somewhere, in the wilderness of Fan Fiction=

This time it's the Inquisitors. The missing of the Sound Ninjas had triggered their suspecting nature, and thus they head ahead of the hunting force to find out the reason. Whether they all died, or had defected as their lord had ordered them to, or up to some more evil plans then imagined?

"Your name?" ask ExSPlug to the assassin infront of him.

"Khan, my name is not worthy to be mentioned infront of you."

"Just tell me, take this as an order."

"Robin Calamity, Khan."

"I'll remember your name...good luck."

The 5 Inquisitors were searching around for the Sound Ninjas and had arrived at a dark forest.

"Ruwach!" A ball of light appeared and orbited around the Inquisitors. The area around them was soon lighted like daylight.

Meanwhile Robin was watching this all under his eyes. The Inquisitors were closing him, but they were looking at another direction. He raised the C-10, and loaded a canister. At the same time the ball of light sped towards him, with loud whizzing sound. The Inquisitors all turned towards him, and he could only fire a bline shot then run. The canister exploded in midair and only stunned the Inquisitors for awhile. They then follow the light globe and gave chase.

The Inquisitors raised their rifles as they run. They took time to aim, and all their shots hit Robin at the same time.

"Let's see what we've found here, it's ExSPlug!"

"Not what we're looking for, but better. The Lord would be happy about this." the Inquisitors then pulled out a blade and moved to behead their prey. A blinding flash even brighter then the light globe filled the area and blinded the Inquisitors.

"Fire!"

Gunfire erupted from around the woods, taking down an Inquisitor immediately. The others were pinned down, but starts to return fire. Arrows of light were fired at the assassins, and went directly through the heads. The exchange of fire continued, and all but one Inquisitor were killed.

The surviving Inquisitor returns to hunting force...

Recruited forces:

25 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers(DP)

10 Warmasters(W)

20 APU

10 Assassins(As)

5 Fenris Riders(FR)

1 Devil Summoner(DS)

Gaming(2 threads):

In "OOOh for anyone who LIKE ONLINE RPG'S READ HERE"(botting, tech): 1320 DP/180 FR/240 APU/40 DS

In "Go play Go!"(Warmasters, unit): 3 DS/443 W/D.S. Akira

Fan Fiction(1 thread, HQ lost= =):

In Dragon Rider/House War(Dragon-Panzer, tech)/(Alt HQ):1335 DP/6 W/475 FR/6 DS

Wilds of Fan Fiction, will reach destination in 1 post.: The Khan/Siren/28 As

Wilds of Fan Fiction, heading to Dragon Rider/House War(4 posts):

5 As/18 SN as captives

General Board(2 threads):

In "Hair Dyeing thingie"(dyeing, tech):20 W/30 DP/2 DS

In The Animatrix(APU, unit):2 DS/50 DP/100 W/20 APU

Attacking "Czarist Russia Timeline"(temporarlly allied with the Czar and the peasent militas) 65 W/250 DP/6 DS/20 FR/20 APU/Twinkie the Redhair

Techinical Issues(3 threads):

In "Multiple OS"(Bootmagic, tech):25 W/25 DP

In "Overclocking CPUs"(Production Overdrive, tech):10 W/25 DP

In "Cooling Problems"(Production Overdrive, tech):10 W/25 DP

Attacking "Hardware News!!"(captured in 2 posts):525 DP/12 W/Warmaster Vin

In "Trojan Questions"(Trojan, tech): 25 DP/10 W

Heading to "Go play Go!"(1 post): 25 DP

Botting takes effect.

Next botting takes effect in 6 posts.

Those Inquisitors weren't temporary troops like King Sard's or Lord J's, they were a gift and as such they are mine, not Ordos45's. The Inquisitor stays with me.

And incidentally, these are powerful units, the most powerful ones he had. Five of them are not to be taken lightly...

And how exactly are you recruiting assassins? I destroyed that thread. Furthermore, without an HQ units cannot be recruited anyway. You have no HQ. Deal.

<Inquisitors down, Sound Ninjas down, must I do everything myself?> The Sentinal computed tetchily to itself as it floated along high in the sky.

"Think of it as being the only ones suitable for the job." The Dark Elf sitting on the Sentinal commented.

<We have been tracking this renegade for days, what good is it doing?> The Sentinal growled mechanically. It had been following ExSPlug and his party for some time now, staying above the cloud cover but more than able to see, hear, and variously sense the party. The thermal imaging was especially useful.

"Well for one there are signs that we're nearing the end of the journey." The Dark Elf muttered, moving his earmuffs further down. It was cold up here.

<I still think we should just obliterate them now.> The Sentinal sighed.

"This way we see where they're heading, and we get to destroy them afterwards." The Archer replied, glancing to either side where more Sentinals and Dark Elves eerily floated.

<Should've just torn them apart back in the thread...> The Sentinal muttered.

"For once, I agree." The Archer looked to one side again as forty more Sentinals drifted quietly into the ranks. "Friends of yours?"

<Someone has to replace the damn Inquisitors.>

"Good news, The Occult has surrendered." J'invy announces, reading the latest reports. "Apparantly they were hungry. We've gained a form of tech from it, 'psychic.'"

"Meaning what, exactly?" Dust Scout asked.

New thread: The Occult. Tech gained - Psychic.

'Psychic' allows units to read minds. This means that anyone or anything inside or near to my threads is always having its mind read, same goes for being near the more powerful units. It does not allow reading of hidden messages but any troops nearby will be read. Also, this psychic barrier around my threads means that nothing can get in without my knowledge (An invading army would be pretty obvious but something more subtle like a spy; not going to work).

Lord J:

[hide] Good idea. But I'll hold on to it for a bit longer, a few more posts or so. Incidentally, what do you mean by 'all Fanfiction Warlords'? This would be Yourself, King Sard, and myself, yes?

DS. [/hide]

Recruited forces:

50 Fanfiction Highlanders

20 Sharders

20 Dark Elf Archers

20 Magii

20 Dragon Disciples

40 Sentinals - doubled

5 Giant spiders

10 BG Crossbreeds

1 Dust Imp

Current forces...

Garrisoned in The God Emperor's Dune:

350 Fanfiction Highlanders

30 BG Crossbreeds

30 Giant spiders

40 Dark Elf Archers

40 Magii

40 Dragon Disciples

80 Sentinals

40 Sharders

4 Dust Imps

In Endless Days:

110 Fanfiction Highlanders

Garrisoned in Espionage:

20 Dark Elf Archers

20 Magii

20 Dragon Disciples

29 BG Crossbreeds

40 Sentinals

60 Sharders

2 Dust Imps

Garrisoned in Mountain War!!!:

10 Fanfiction Highlanders

5 Giant Spiders

20 Sharders

50 Sentinals

11 BG Crossbreeds

Garrisoned in 'The List':

450 Fanfiction Highlanders

42 BG Crossbreeds

70 Sentinals

70 Sharders

3 Dust Imps

Garrisoned in ~Matrix Rising~:

38 BG Crossbreeds

60 Sentinals

1 Dust Imp

Garrisoned in Dungeon Siege RPG:

40 Fanfiction Highlanders

10 BG Crossbreeds

20 Magii

20 Sentinals

20 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

1 Inquisitor

Garrisoned in The Occult:

10 Sentinal

10 Sharders

Garrisoned in Age of Wonders (2):

70 Fanfiction Highlanders

40 Dark Elf Archers

40 Dragon Disciples

20 Sharders

40 Magii

43 Sentinals

2 Dust Imps

Garrisoned in Neverwinter Nights:

80 Fanfiction Highlanders

40 Dark Elf Archers

40 Magii

30 Sentinals

40 Sharders

10 Giant spiders

20 BG Crossbreeds

3 Dust Imps

Hell's Armada:

1050 Fanfiction Highlanders

95 Sharders

60 Dark Elf Archers

100 Magii

100 Sentinals

20 Giant spiders

20 Dragon Disciples

150 Klingons

99 Orcs

90 BG Crossbreeds

60 New Scandinavians

35 Skjalds

12 Dust Imps

4 Jomsvikings

Far Cry:

30 BG Crossbreeds

100 Sharders

12 Sentinals

1 Dust Imp

Hunting ExSPlug:

80 Sentinals

40 Dark Elf Archers

1 Dust Imp.

OOC:Thought that they were part of the alliance like the sound ninjas...will edit post to make him come back to you, and a bit more loss for my units.

The Assassins were the ones surviving and escaping away. No assassins would be so stupid to fight face to face when they know they have bad odds right?

I have the secondary HQ completed right before you attack Hells Armada. See reply #186 in page 7...

=Go play Go!=

The Dragon-Panzer had finally brought the hackers along with their trojans.

"With this, we shall have no fear for "The List" anymore!" laughed Stephen heartily.

"Are our men ready?" asked Akira to one of the warmasters.

"They're more then ready to take back their homeland!"

=Fan Fiction, near Fed2k Warlords=

ExSplug and his men were on a hilltop. Infront of their eyes is the holy thread of "Fed2k Warlords". Except the great halls, he could also see a statue of the great Gob. It was pictured after a scene where Gob attacks posters in a rage. On the base of the statue, it writes: He who attack Fed2k Warlords shall meet my wrath.

ExSPlug and his men marches into the halls of Fed2k Warlords.

Recruited forces:

10 Warmasters(W)

20 APU

10 Assassins(As)

5 Fenris Riders(FR)

1 Devil Summoner(DS)

Gaming(2 threads):

In "OOOh for anyone who LIKE ONLINE RPG'S READ HERE"(botting, tech): 1145 DP/180 FR/240 APU/35 DS

In "Go play Go!"(Warmasters, unit): 25 DP/20 APU/3 DS/453 W/D.S. Akira

Going from "OOOH" to "Go play Go!"(1 post):175 DP/30 APU/5 DS

In Dragon Rider/House War(Dragon-Panzer, tech)/(Alt HQ):1360 DP/6 W/480 FR/7 DS

Entering Fed2k Warlords:The Khan/Siren/38 As

Wilds of Fan Fiction, heading to Dragon Rider/House War(3 posts):

5 As/18 SN as captives

Attacking "Czarist Russia Timeline"(temporarlly allied with the Czar and the peasent militas) 65 W/250 DP/6 DS/20 FR/20 APU/Twinkie the Redhair

Techinical Issues(3 threads):

In "Overclocking CPUs"(Production Overdrive, tech):10 W/25 DP

In "Cooling Problems"(Production Overdrive, tech):10 W/25 DP

Attacking "Hardware News!!"(captured in 1 post):525 DP/12 W/Warmaster Vin

Next botting takes effect in 5 posts.

"Four of the five we gave Dust Scout died," asked Ordos45, voice seething with anger.

"Yes m'lord," replied Bea, not used to seeing Ordos45 this angry," But I respectfully remind you we cannot enter fanfiction without provoking a board war."

"True," Ordos45 said," But if they march under the flag of Dust Scout they can be used."

"What is your plan m'lord," asked Bea.

Secret Message to Dust Scout:

[hide] If you'll accept them, use the list to bring 220 Setara Shock Troops to where you need them.

"The Fortifacations are complete lord Rookie.

KYA Vs Setera is now protected by over 50 Orbital mac cannons, each capabul of throwing a 10 ton tuungsteen shell at incredibly high volocity. Anyone foolish enough to get in orbit above fed2k would soon pay dearly. The Raptor modifications are complete. We can now teach them who to attack, and who not to. The bombers are also finished with their modifcations."

Lord Rookie Smiled. The KYA had gone silent, sleeping while the rest of fed2k went up in flames. The KYA had trained their forces, modified and built up their defenses. While the others had grown weak with Internal Strife and constant War. KYA had grown strong. KYA agents had weakened the goverments of several nuetral threads, with a small ground force they could take over rapidly, set up strategic locations, KYA would take its rightfull place.

"1000 ways into dune has also been sourounded by several lays of mines, the passes have been closed giving the enemy only one way into the thread.

"Prepare 10 dropships each one filled 20 raptors and 30 highlanders, have our bombers escourt them to the weakened threads, attack at will."

KYA vs Setera

420 highlanders 60 per post

210 Klob Raptors  20 per post

65 KYA bomber 5 per post

1000 ways of dune

325 highlanders 60 per post

195 klob raptors 20 per post

55 KYA bombers, 5 per post.

OOC: Without extra thread tech gaining units over their limits isn't allowed. Since you've been gone for a while you can double recruitment the first post but after that it's back to normal.

Message to Rookie:

[hide]Assisstance in capturing/removing ExSPlug would be much appreciated. We are stretched enough already, will you aid us?

DS. [/hide]

Message to Ordos45:

Much appreciated. Troops being utilised as we speak...

DS.

The great halls of Fed2k Warlords shook with the sound of marching feet. Eventually, ExSPlug and his troops stopped, as the Khan himself held up a hand.

"So nice to see you again." A voice echoed down from the rafters above. ExSPlug glared, recognising the voice immediately. Sure enough, down floated the very same Dark Elven Archer who had held him at arrowpoint before. Behind him, a host of them levitated silently.

"I was beginning to think we'd never guess where you were going." The Archer continued, "I suppose in retrospect it's obvious really."

"Obvious?" ExSPlug spat, readying a weapon to take down the sarcastic pest.

"Ah ah ah!" The Archer held up his hand, "This is a neutral thread, remember? Violence is not permitted, it's a big no-no." He grinned nastily, "Why do you think you are still alive?" He gestured, and forty massive Sentinals drifted quietly down from the ceiling, blocking the exits.

"Now, according to the lore of this thread..." The Archer went on, floating down to the ground and walking up to ExSPlug, "Anyone who attacks it will be summerily destroyed by the wrath of Gob." He paused, raising an eyebrow. "Also, the thread can only be taken if attacked. Incidentally, there's also a very interesting little clause stating that since the thread is neutral, no conflict can take place in it. Again, if anyone attacks anyone else in here, Gob shall materialise and tear them and all of their companions limb from limb. Isn't that fascinating?"

He walked past ExSPlug and over to one of the walls.

"Of course being a curious sort I couldn't just pass up an oppertunity to test this little piece of nostalgia, so I sent for this man here." The Archer reached down and hauled from the ground a bloody mass of flesh.

"This man," he went on, "Was an Inquisitor. The most powerful unit in Ordos45's old arsenal, and the only survivor of the party sent to hunt you. I invited him here after we realised that you would be arriving; and sure enough his nasty, suspicious little nature made him accuse one of us of being a heretic. Of course he attacked... and now look at him." The Archer floated off the ground and towards ExSPlug, dragging the body as he went. "Look at it. Yeti bite marks, limbs torn off and eaten, even leftover Yeti saliva. I assure you, it was quite a sight to see." He dropped the corpse.

"Why are you here, if you have gone to such lengths to prove that you cannot attack me here?" ExSPlug asked defiantly. He was aware that of all the Archers and Sentinals in the room, none of them were making any hostile movements.

"Because, my dear ExSPlug," The Dark Elf said patronisingly as he rose up into the air again, "It also proves just as completely that you cannot attack me." He gestured to the exits, all of them blocked by stationary Sentinals. "Which means that unless you want to meet the same sticky end as our much cherished friend here," He indicated the mess of the Inquisitor, "You will have to just stay put." He looked up as a small figure descended from the ceiling.

"How many of you are up there?" ExSPlug asked dryly.

"More than enough." The Dust Imp winked.

Recruited forces:

20 Sharders

40 Dark Elf Archers - doubled

20 Magii

20 Dragon Disciples

20 Sentinals

5 Giant spiders

10 BG Crossbreeds

220 Setara Shock troops - from Ordos45

200 Celtic Warriors - from King Sard

1 Dust Imp

Current forces...

350 Fanfiction Highlanders

30 BG Crossbreeds

30 Giant spiders

40 Dark Elf Archers

40 Magii

40 Dragon Disciples

80 Sentinals

40 Sharders

220 Setara Shock troops

200 Celtic Warriors

4 Dust Imps

Garrisoned in Espionage:

20 Dark Elf Archers

20 Magii

20 Dragon Disciples

29 BG Crossbreeds

40 Sentinals

60 Sharders

2 Dust Imps

5 Giant Spiders

20 Sharders

50 Sentinals

11 BG Crossbreeds

450 Fanfiction Highlanders

42 BG Crossbreeds

70 Sentinals

70 Sharders

3 Dust Imps

38 BG Crossbreeds

60 Sentinals

1 Dust Imp

10 BG Crossbreeds

20 Magii

20 Sentinals

20 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

1 Inquisitor

10 Sentinal

10 Sharders

40 Dark Elf Archers

40 Dragon Disciples

20 Sharders

40 Magii

43 Sentinals

2 Dust Imps

40 Dark Elf Archers

40 Magii

30 Sentinals

40 Sharders

10 Giant spiders

30 BG Crossbreeds

3 Dust Imps

Hell's Armada:

115 Sharders

60 Dark Elf Archers

120 Magii

100 Sentinals

25 Giant spiders

40 Dragon Disciples

150 Klingons

99 Orcs

90 BG Crossbreeds

60 New Scandinavians

35 Skjalds

12 Dust Imps

4 Jomsvikings

Far Cry:

30 BG Crossbreeds

100 Sharders

12 Sentinals

1 Dust Imp

In Fed2k Warlords:

80 Sentinals

60 Dark Elf Archers

2 Dust Imps.

Messege To dust scout

[hide]

Our forces are currently involved in a series of rapid expansion, We just dont have any men to spare. However our defenses around our two threads are extensive, if you need a place to retreat or hide. Come here, we will give you shelter.

[/hide]

"The bombers are hitting the thread in 30 seconds. Raptors are going in with the first wave. We will hit with the second. Shoot anything that offers resitence. If this works we sohuld be able to control 5 threads in Duneiverse by the end of the week." General Selim shouted.

Explosions blossemed in the Distance, threads weakened by internal strife, aided by KYA agents. The Duneiverse thread Earth was weak and ready to be invaded, it was the weakest of the targeted threads.

The raptors stirred in their cages alert and ready to kill from the drugs they were given to boost their stamina. The automatic braces came from the cieling, holding the highlanders against the transports haull to prevent injuries from trubulence.

The dropship plunged towards the ground.

Earth would fall in hours....

Earth

45 Highlanders

30 Raptors

13 KYA bombers

1 Earth Tiger(Powerfull geneticly modified Tiger)

KYA vs Setera

280 highlanders 60 per post

230 Klob Raptors  20 per post

65 KYA bomber 5 per post

1000 ways of dune

125 highlanders 60 per post

200 klob raptors 20 per post

45 KYA bombers, 5 per post.

OCC: Ex only your HQ generates troops, and from where did you get all your warriors, last time you only had about 60 highlanders in each of them.

Sard was sitting in the highseat in the central drinking hall in Endless Days, next to him sat Brennus, the leader of the Celts who had pledged allegiance to Endless Days, on his other side sat jarl Erik sat; at the benches were 300 Celtic warriors they were the newly formed Freecorps Boiorix, and they were about to leave Endless through The List. Sard rose

=Hells Armada=

"How considerate is your lord," smirked ExSPlug, "to leave me company so that I won't be bored to death here. You all helped me solve my only problem staying in here!"

The Dark Elfs and the Sentinals obviously wasn't amused.

"Anyway, I'm going back to my suite for the moment, how about having dinner together tonight?" ExSPlug then leave as he enter an elevator.

The halls of Fed2k were designed for warlords to have political discussions. However, sometimes these does get too long. So there were residential facilities, and endless supply of food, and communication devices. All checked for poison and anti-sabotage. No harm could be inflicted in this thread. In here he could contact his troops and other warlords easily.

Message to Lord_J:

[hide]I know you were one of the men behind the invasion. We were always on good terms, and I had shown no sign of disloyalty to Fan Fiction. I wish to meet you in the halls of Fed2k.

ExSplug, the Avenger of Fan Fiction[/hide]

=Hardware News!!=

The thread was finally taken as the last of the robot defenders were destoryed. The losses were great, but it was worth it. Upon seeing the fall of "Hardware News!!=, most owner of threads in Techinical Issues wishes alliance with the Khan, and had promised to aid him in retaking his HQ.

The message of the Khan had also reached him. This gave them a great morale boost, and urged Vin to retake the HQ swiftly. However, Vin have other plans.

New tech: Production Overdrive+

Latest hardwares allow the production lines to go even faster. Mechanicial units would be poduced at 3X normal rate.

New unit: Robots

Standard unit of Techinical Warlords. But now the domination of Techinical Issues could allow me to produce them.

Recruited forces:

60 Robots®

10 Warmasters(W)

30 APU

10 Assassins(As)

5 Fenris Riders(FR)

1 Devil Summoner(DS)

Gaming(2 threads):

In "OOOh for anyone who LIKE ONLINE RPG'S READ HERE"(botting, tech): 1145 DP/180 FR/270 APU/35 DS

In "Go play Go!"(Warmasters, unit): 200 DP/50 APU/8 DS/463 W/D.S. Akira

In Dragon Rider/House War(Dragon-Panzer, tech)/(Alt HQ):1385 DP/6 W/485 FR/8 DS/10 As

In Fed2k Warlords:The Khan/Siren/38 As

Wilds of Fan Fiction, heading to Dragon Rider/House War(2 posts):

5 As/18 SN as captives

Techinical Issues(5 threads):

In "Overclocking CPUs"(Production Overdrive+, tech):10 W/25 DP

In "Cooling Problems"(Production Overdrive+, tech):10 W/25 DP

In "Hardware News!!"(Production Overdrive+, tech):325 DP/60 R/12 W/Warmaster Vin

Next botting takes effect in 4 posts.

Necroticon: Well, well, well. Madam ExSPlug has succeded in obtaining my attention.

Haefnir: Indeed, m'Lord?

Necroticon: Yes... It would seem my Sound Ninjas caught up with him. He is slowly goin to execute them, to force me into a retreat. Well, he will soon see how dedicated my men truly are.

*Elsewhere, at that very moment...*

Simultaneuosly, all the sound ninjas concentrated their remaining Chakra (spiritual energy, also known as Chi or Ki, depeding where you come from) and directed it inwards, choosing not to heal themselves, but to harm. They all commited internal seppuku.

Im too tired to crunch the numbers this time... ill crunch them all twice next post.

Secret message to Dustie and Lord J

[hide]I hail you my battle-brothers.

I'll be holding a great fest soon, and I would like to see you both there, as we have grave matters to discuss [/hide]

Garrisoned in Endless days:

Rigs Hird:

590 Celtic warriors

170 New Scandinavian warriors

7 Jomsviking

130 Mexican Bandito Pirates

130 Skjalds

Myself

1st Hird:

370 Celtic warriors

120 New Scandinavian warriors

4 Jomsvikings

10 Skjalds

2nd Hird:

109 Celtic warriors

101 Mexican Bandito Pirates

4 Jomsvikings

3ed Hird:

167 Celtic warriors

87 New Scandinavians

4 Jomsvikings

Garrisoned in The Celt

Celtic Glory

100 Celtic warriors

80 Mexican Bandito Pirates

Garrisoned at Dogs of War

The Dogs of War

100 Celtic warriors

50 New Scandinavians

Garrisoned at the Poems thread

The poetic guard.

30 Celtic warriors

Garrisoned at A Day in the Life of a Mexican Bandito Pirate

Homeguard A Day in the Life of a Mexican Bandito Pirate:

35 Celtic warriors

Garrisoned at War of the Rabbits

Homeguard War of the Rabbits:

30 Celtic warriors

Garrisoned at An Age of Chaos

The Chaotic band:

30 Celtic warriors

Tech List:

Rabbit reproduktion

Argonian Timelapers

The Khan was having a 3-way video conference with Vin and Akira. Twinkie was out of the question, as he was busy fighting and had "rebel"ed. The conference was secured by the systems in Fed2k Warlords, of course.

"There is still one thing that puzzles me..."

"What is it, Khan?" asked Vin.

"Ass probeing."

"What!?" exclaimed the two commanders in unison.

"Tell me, when would you be ass probed?"

"Emm...Alien abduction, when you're going into jail, and blah blah blah..." Akira listed a long long list so vulgar and dirty that even the worst tramp would not want to hear about it.

"Okok, that's more enough. Now give one common point of all those examples."

"It all hurts?"

"Yup, but that's not what I want."

"You have no way to resist against it!" Vin finally spoke, sick of the two guys getting off-topic.

"Vin's got it. So I want you two to take this and this thread," said ExSPlug as he points on the map," how long will you need?"

"1 post, Khan" replied Vin.

"I need at least 2, my objective is much larger."

"Fair enough. Goodluck and Gobspeed."

The two commanders logoff from the conerence, then head for the barracks. Akira shall take "Amber - JOIN NOW" and Vin shall go for "Firewalls".

=Somewhere in Fan Fiction=

The small force was moving slowly, as there is no way for the captives to go fast. All of a sudden, all the captives fell on the ground.

"What's the matter?" asked an assassin as he moves to one of the captives.

"All internal organs bursted. Mass suicide." one of the assassins pressed on the tummy of the captives.

"Honorable men. Too bad we serve opposite warlords," the assassins moves to close the eyelids of the corpses. "We shall bring their bodies along, it won't drag us much as we're already near. The Khan shall decide their fate."

Recruited forces:

60 Robots®

10 Warmasters(W)

30 APU

10 Assassins(As)

5 Fenris Riders(FR)

1 Devil Summoner(DS)

Gaming(2 threads):

In "OOOh for anyone who LIKE ONLINE RPG'S READ HERE"(botting, tech): 745 DP/180 FR/190 APU/25 DS

In "Go play Go!"(Warmasters, unit): 200 DP/50 APU/8 DS/283 W

Heading to "Amber - JOIN NOW": D.S. Akira/200 W/100 APU/400 DP/10 DS

In Dragon Rider/House War(Dragon-Panzer, tech)/(Alt HQ):1410 DP/6 W/490 FR/9 DS/20 As

In Fed2k Warlords:The Khan/Siren/38 As

Wilds of Fan Fiction, heading to Dragon Rider/House War(1 post):5 As

Techinical Issues(5 threads):

In "Overclocking CPUs"(Production Overdrive+, tech):10 W/25 DP

In "Cooling Problems"(Production Overdrive+, tech):10 W/25 DP

In "Hardware News!!"(Production Overdrive+, tech):200 DP/12 W/Warmaster Vin

From "Hardware News!!" to "Firewalls"(1 post):

125 DP/120 R/Warmaster Vin

Next botting takes effect in 3 posts.

Sorry about not posting for several days, I've been quite busy and will be busy for the next 2 weeks. That means I won't be able to post for some time...

Anathema sighed. His return had given the French new hope, but the people were getting weary of war. Now was the time for peace. All plans for military expeditions were put on ice, and he granted general Rafale's request to withdraw from Czarist Russia Timiline. Both of them agreed that it wasn't worth it.

The French could sleep well, for the fortifications around the various threads were now completed. Each French thread was now enclosed by stone walls and towers with mighty siege cannons on top. Should the land be invaded, any thread could easily hold out long enough for reinforcements to arive.

(OCC Sorry I aint been here, seems like I have missed alot.  Been busy with work among other things.)

The Decoder

The tech had been finished for a while, it was a simple machine and meant that only the person the message was sent to could read it, no more of them sound ninj'a listening to secret messages.

EWS had been garrisoned at Hair Dyeing Thingie for quite a while, the travel had taken alot out of him and he needed a few days to recover, he hoped that the troops he sent free had made their way back to their master safely, bloodshed was not one that he needed.  The dyers had been very welcoming.  He had tried out some of the tech on his younger warriors and noticed that they could blend in with the surrounding perfectly.  This was going to be a good thread to utilise.

Ambassodor Genus had been stationed at the thread for a while, talks were going well and it looked like the thread would be handed over without any bloodshed.

Recruited Troops

50 Milita Troops

20 Demons

1 Flying Monkey

Troops

700 Milita Troops

320 Farcry Demons

14 Flying Monkey's (1 with ExSPlug)

"Hair Dyeing thingie"

200 Militia Troops

100 Farcry Demons

5 Flying Monkey's

Marching Back to FarCry (arrive in 5 posts)

150 Milita Troops

120 FarCry Demons

6 Flying Monkeys

Garrisoned at FarCry HQ

300 Militia Troops

120 Farcry Demons

2 Flying Monkey's (Severus, acting commander)

New Thread Revealed in 2 of my posts.

Techs

Decoder - Bypasses the special feature of the Sound Ninja

Ordos45 sipped a glass of juice as he looked at the photos arrayed on the table," Well Bea, our final Inquisitor got himself killed.  We'll never have to worry about them again."

"Indeed m'lord," the Cardinal looked please.

"It seems KYA is risen," Ordos45 noted.

"Indeed m'lord," said Bea," should we launch an offensive while they are weak?"

"Not every problem can be solved by war Bea..."

Total Units:

2148 Marines

445 Swiss Guards

860 Mossad Agents

354 Reporters

540 Setara Shock Troops

120 Tanks

115 Seraphim

Total Garrison

topic=13743.0'>Countries Pros/Cons:

980 Marines

220 Swiss Guards

6 Seraphim

Total Garrison

topic=14235.0'>HI2:

103 Marines

20 Swiss Guards

420 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

Total Garrison

topic=659.0'>News Bulletin:

70 Marines

50 Mossad Agents

120 Reporters

1 Seraphim

Total Garrison

topic=6440.0'>KYA/Setara War: Rebirth:

100 Marines

15 Swiss Guards

540 Setara Shock Troops

1 Seraphim

Total Garrison

topic=14071.0'>Fallujah:

150 Marines

35 Swiss Guards 

60 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

Garrisoned At

topic=7737.0'>Pound North Korea Into Oblivion:

70 Marines

20 Swiss Guards

20 Reporters

80 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

Garrison At

topic=12353.0'>SU Vs US

50 Marines

10 Swiss Guards

20 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

Attacking

topic=14019.0'>Angelic Creation:

1 Seraphim

100 marines

20 Swiss Guards

40 Mossad Agents

Assembled in center of Ordos45 Kingdom for deployment

whenever needed:

550 Marines

110 Swiss Guards

170 Mossad Agents

220 Reporters

120 Tanks

1 Seraphim

Tech Tree:

Marine Upgrade

Seraphim Upgrade

Oh that's it, this is really enough." Dust Scout growled. "Take all but a skeleton force out of our threads in Gaming, Dragoon can look after them for now. Draw forces from everywhere in Fanfiction, I want that thread crushed!" So saying, he stepped through the doorway and into the halls of Endless Days.

"Someone tell Sard that I've arrived." He muttered, as the Highlanders began to file out behind him.

Recruited forces:

20 Sharders

20 Magii

20 Dragon Disciples

20 Sentinals

5 Giant spiders

10 BG Crossbreeds

1 Dust Imp

Current forces...

30 BG Crossbreeds

30 Giant spiders

40 Dark Elf Archers

40 Magii

40 Dragon Disciples

80 Sentinals

40 Sharders

2 Dust Imps

Garrisoned in Espionage:

20 Dark Elf Archers

20 Magii

20 Dragon Disciples

29 BG Crossbreeds

40 Sentinals

60 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

5 Giant Spiders

20 Sharders

30 Sentinals

11 BG Crossbreeds

Endless Days:

550 Fanfiction Highlanders

300 Fanfiction Highlanders

42 BG Crossbreeds

50 Sentinals

60 Sharders

3 Dust Imps

28 BG Crossbreeds

20 Sentinals

1 Dust Imp

10 BG Crossbreeds

20 Magii

20 Sentinals

20 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

10 Sentinal

10 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

1 Dust Imp

Hell's Armada:

80 Sharders

60 Dark Elf Archers

25 Giant spiders

40 Dragon Disciples

150 Klingons

99 Orcs

60 New Scandinavians

35 Skjalds

6 Dust Imps

4 Jomsvikings

Far Cry:

30 BG Crossbreeds

20 Sharders

12 Sentinals

1 Dust Imp

In Fed2k Warlords:

25 Sentinals

40 Dark Elf Archers

1 Dust Imp

Army Heading for Dragon Rider/House War:

317 Sentinals

140 Dark Elf Archers

205 Sharders

220 Magii

60 Dragon Disciples

15 Giant spiders

220 Setara Shock troops

200 Celtic Warriors

140 BG Crossbreeds

14 Dust Imps That biiiig!

(OOC: I know i had fewer troops..And I still do, my first post I was mearly....stupid...fixed)

"Earth has fallen Lord Rookie." Vron Timeialn said giving Rookie his tea.

"Good, and Our next target?" Rookie asked.

"The invasion is to begin within the hour."

Rookie reclined in his chair, the scent of oak strong in his chamber.

Send this messege to ordos45

[hide]

Old Friend. KYA has woken from its slumber and our now expanding as rapidly as possible. We know of the thread of exsplug and those not in fanfiction and offer our suport to the fanfiction banner.

I wish to extend a speical olive branch treaty to You and the Seteran people, We have both acted barbaricly towards each other in the past, And i belive the time of that is over. We need to work together."

[/hide]

The invasion of Poor alia on page 28 of Duniverse was nearing completion, The last of the Dunivsere warriors were held up in a seitch fighting desreply.

"We need reinforcements! We cant break through!" The Radio shouted gun fire and the scream of melee combat near by.

"On the way." Selim shouted into the Radio.

Withen 20 minutes a force of 20 Klob Rapotrs had landed outside the sietch.

They ran towards the gunfire, their thick hide protecting them from smaller ammunition, 5 rapotrs fell however to consintarted gun fire. The others lept on top of The duniverse warriors tearing them merciless to pieces, ripping them limb from limb and devouring their tasty spice sprinkeled innards.

The Highlanders rushed in once the duniverse warriors line was broken.

The Fate of Poor ALia

10 Highlanders

20 Rapotros

5 KYA bombers

1 Pre Born Child(A martial arts expert, very skilled in hand to hand combat.

Earth

15 Highlanders

25 Raptors

18 KYA bombers

2 Earth Tiger

KYA vs Setera

120 highlanders 60 per post

80 Klob Raptors  20 per post

20 KYA bomber 5 per post

1000 ways of dune

120 highlanders 60 per post

60 klob raptors 20 per post

15 KYA bombers, 5 per post.

Ordos45 mused over the message, and Dust Scout's movements.

Secret Message to KYA:

[hide]We accept this treaty of non-agression with open arms.  We do warn you however that these communications can be read by the sound ninjas, so a courier may be needed for more sensitive matters.[/hide]

Total Units:

2248 Marines

465 Swiss Guards

920 Mossad Agents

354 Reporters

580 Setara Shock Troops

140 Tanks

117 Seraphim

Total Garrison Countries Pros/Cons:

1080 Marines

240 Swiss Guards

8 Seraphim

Total Garrison HI2:

103 Marines

20 Swiss Guards

460 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

Total Garrison News Bulletin:

70 Marines

50 Mossad Agents

120 Reporters

1 Seraphim

Total Garrison KYA/Setara War: Rebirth:

100 Marines

15 Swiss Guards

580 Setara Shock Troops

1 Seraphim

Total Garrison Fallujah:

150 Marines

35 Swiss Guards 

60 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

Garrisoned At Pound North Korea Into Oblivion:

70 Marines

20 Swiss Guards

20 Reporters

80 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

Garrison AtSU Vs US

50 Marines

10 Swiss Guards

20 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

Attacking Angelic Creation:

1 Seraphim

100 marines

20 Swiss Guards

40 Mossad Agents

Assembled in center of Ordos45 Kingdom for deployment whenever needed:

550 Marines

110 Swiss Guards

170 Mossad Agents

220 Reporters

140 Tanks

1 Seraphim

Tech Tree:

Marine Upgrade

Seraphim Upgrade

Fed2k Warlords

"An interesting little scenario, isn't it?" The Dark Elf said cheerily as he leaned over ExSPlug's shoulder. The Warlord scowled. Ever since he arrived the Archer, who had given his name as Rai'guy not long after, had been making as much of a pest of himself as he possibly could.

"This would be your Warlord's doing?" ExSPlug muttered stonily as he stared at the screen.

"Oh yes, definately." Rai'guy nodded, "See that cloud-like thing there? That's actually a Dust Imp in planar mode. Damn tough little things they are, and near impossible to hit."

"How so?" ExSPlug asked, though he didn't really care.

"Ever try hitting a dust storm?" Rai'guy replied, "Your weapon just goes right through it; and before you know it it's clogging your windpipe." He paused, watching the Warlord's reaction. "There are fifteen of them now. And three hundred and thirty seven Sentinals." The screen shifted to show the writhing mass of the mechanical units.

"I'm not scared." ExSPlug stated calmly.

"No, I didn't think you would be, tucked away safely in here away from all the nasty bloodshed." Rai'guy smirked patronisingly. "Enjoy the show."

"The thread, 'Dragon Rider/House War' is under siege!" One of the Dust Imps bellowed. "You have your orders! Attack!"

The Dragon Disciples led the way, spouting great waves of flame over the walls of the thread. Some of them used their sorcerous abilities to hurl magical attacks or summon additional fighters, like the massive red Dragon Knights.

On the ground the Setara Shock Troops and Celtic Warriors led the way, battering at the doors and walls of the city, weakened by the constant fiery blasts of the Dragon Disciples. Aided by the huge number of Sharders, they broke through all around the city.

"Onwards to victory!" The Dust Imp shouted. 'And I haven't even begun with the Sentinals...' He thought.

Message to Rookie:

Aid requested as discussed.

DS.

Recruited forces:

20 Sharders

20 Magii

20 Dragon Disciples

20 Sentinals

5 Giant spiders

10 BG Crossbreeds

1 Dust Imp

Current forces...

30 BG Crossbreeds

30 Giant spiders

40 Dark Elf Archers

40 Magii

40 Dragon Disciples

80 Sentinals

40 Sharders

2 Dust Imps

Garrisoned in Espionage:

20 Dark Elf Archers

20 Magii

20 Dragon Disciples

29 BG Crossbreeds

40 Sentinals

60 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

5 Giant Spiders

20 Sharders

30 Sentinals

11 BG Crossbreeds

Endless Days:

550 Fanfiction Highlanders

300 Fanfiction Highlanders

42 BG Crossbreeds

50 Sentinals

60 Sharders

3 Dust Imps

28 BG Crossbreeds

20 Sentinals

1 Dust Imp

10 BG Crossbreeds

20 Magii

20 Sentinals

20 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

10 Sentinal

10 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

1 Dust Imp

Hell's Armada:

80 Sharders

60 Dark Elf Archers

25 Giant spiders

40 Dragon Disciples

150 Klingons

99 Orcs

60 New Scandinavians

35 Skjalds

6 Dust Imps

4 Jomsvikings

Far Cry:

30 BG Crossbreeds

20 Sharders

12 Sentinals

1 Dust Imp

In Fed2k Warlords:

25 Sentinals

40 Dark Elf Archers

1 Dust Imp

Attacking Dragon Rider/House War:

337 Sentinals

180 Dark Elf Archers

225 Sharders

240 Magii

80 Dragon Disciples

20 Giant spiders

220 Setara Shock troops

300 Celtic Warriors

150 BG Crossbreeds

15 Dust Imps

(OOC: Ex, it is still only your HQ that generates units)

"My king, your guests have arrived!"

Sard could hear the Jomsviking, even though he was standing outside the heavy wooden door.

"Show Dust Scout up here, and get Brennus to take care of his men"

"As you command my king"

A few minutes later Dust Scout knocked at the door. Sard walked to it and opened it.

Outside stood Dust Scout, or at least someone Sard assumed was Dust Scout, after all, he had only seen him once at EWS

"Dust Scout got a bit bored and decided to start ending the ExsPlug War?"

"So it seems m'lord."

"I like the overwhelming force he's using, quite effective I'm sure."

"Undoubtedly."

Total Units:

2348 Marines

485 Swiss Guards

960 Mossad Agents

354 Reporters

620 Setara Shock Troops

160 Tanks

119 Seraphim

Total Garrison Countries Pros/Cons:

1080 Marines

240 Swiss Guards

8 Seraphim

Total Garrison HI2:

203 Marines

40 Swiss Guards

500 Mossad Agents

3 Seraphim

Total Garrison News Bulletin:

70 Marines

50 Mossad Agents

120 Reporters

1 Seraphim

Total Garrison KYA/Setara War: Rebirth:

100 Marines

15 Swiss Guards

620 Setara Shock Troops

1 Seraphim

Total Garrison Fallujah:

150 Marines

35 Swiss Guards 

60 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

Garrisoned At Pound North Korea Into Oblivion:

70 Marines

20 Swiss Guards

20 Reporters

80 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

Garrison AtSU Vs US

50 Marines

10 Swiss Guards

20 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

Garrisoned At Angelic Creation:

1 Seraphim

100 marines

20 Swiss Guards

40 Mossad Agents

Assembled in center of Ordos45 Kingdom for deployment whenever needed:

550 Marines

110 Swiss Guards

170 Mossad Agents

220 Reporters

160 Tanks

1 Seraphim

Tech Tree:

Marine Upgrade

Seraphim Upgrade

OOC:  Great commentary on the obvious, isn't it?  But this is how politicans work so often.

(OOC: Sorry about my inactivity, I've been busy with...other things.)

Lord J watches the video screen as the forces slowly march into the fog surrounding My Angel.

One by one each soldier walks into the mist and simply...disappears.

"What's going on?"  Asks Lord J, turning to a technical advisor.

The advisor stutters, "I...I'm not sure, m'lord.  Perhaps some form of interference."

Lord J's eyebrow rises, "See that this problem is...fixed."

"Aye m'lord"

Meanwhile the stasis unit at Kanly has been completed.

Andrews looks over the report, "So your saying that any invading army would automatically be thrown into a state of quantum flux.  With a negative mass and a probability of zero."

"Aye sir, they would be completely incapacitated and vulnerable."

"Good.  Lord J will be pleased."

Andrews starts to turn and walk away when his eyes catch a paragraph.

"Brainwashing?"

"Ahh...You've found the rest of my proposal, eh?"

"Don't sound so cocky, it's not healthy."  Andrews pauses, then, "So we could then add any military sent in through the List to our own forces."

"Provided they were being sent against us... And provided they had no fanatic or propagandist conditioning."

"So all but the most elite troops... Jomsvikings, Sound Ninjas, Dust Imps etc."

"Correct."

"Incredible."

In a deserted field outside of Dune: A New Beginning, three "platoons" of slave criminals are lined up in a military formation.  The men are armed only with sticks, and stand shivering, unsure of what lies ahead.

Meanwhile, a corps of Klingon, Orcish and Ordos engineers stand around a control booth.

The Klingon commander taps his combadge, "Begin."

Suddenly a row of criminals are knocked flat on thier back from some unseen force.  The men on either side scream and scatter when they realize the men were killed instantly.

Thier bodies twisted and thrown, all but about five men, huddled together on the dusty plain, lay dead as a silent, unseen force knocks them down, one by one.

Suddenly the air before the remaining five shimmers and a gigantic hovercar appears.  It is greenish-black, with the symbols of Klingon and Orc scrawled over in burgundy and white.  Only one gun is visible: a long, green steel cannon with a pulsing plasma energy powerpack underneath the muzzle.

When it fires, the area where the criminals were huddled becomes a crater, and as dust and fragmented body parts fall from the sky the Klingon taps his badge once again.

"Go back to stealth mode and return to the hangar."  He pauses, then, "Leiutenant Gerth, this is Sergeant Falq, the hovertank test was a success."

"Good," comes back the rough voice on the other side, "Production will begin in two posts."

"Confirmed.  Qapla'."

A few days later Lord J arrives at King Sard's thread, Endless Days.

Lord J scans the message from ExSPlug.  He shakes his head, "As if I anything to say to this man."  He passes the message to his Secretary of Political Affairs.  "Write something...diplomatic, but dismissive."

Open Message to ExSPlug

Dear Sir,

Lord Johnsonius has recieved your letter and is thankful for your correspondance.  Currently, however, he is unable to meet with you.  Best of wishes for your faction and your health.

Lantered Klig, Secretary of Political Affairs.

Secret Message to Dust Scout [hide]  Greetings, and yes, the three of us was exactly who I meant.  The choice is, of course, yours and Kind Sard's, but with my forces already there, I see no need to even consider the issue.  We will discuss this issue during the feast at King Sard's.

My thanks.

Lord Johnsonius of Kanly, Defender of Fan Fiction [/hide]

Recruited forces:

100 Highlanders

40 Klingons

20 Orcs

2 Ordos Sabotour

2 Hero

Claimed Threads:

Kanly (HQ) (Anti-List Device) (Heroes 1/post) - 270H, 80K, 50O, 9S, 8He.

Kanly: Revisited (Orcs 10/post) - 150H, 55K, 10O, 2S, 2He.

Dune: A New Beginning (Ordos Sabotours 1/post) - 100H, 35K, 20O.

FED2K Trek (Klingons 20/post) - 80H, 10K.

FED2K Survivor Four (Network (Double Unit Production)) - 100H, 29K, 20O.

Modern Pirates (Network) - 25H, 29K, 11O.

Underwater War Three (Network) - 28H, 9K, 1O.

Short Horror Fic Contest (Network) - 10H, 1K.

Short Story Contest (Network) - 10H, 1K.

Secret Mission Corps (Settled in Hell's Armada) - 485H, 150K, 99O, 8He

At My Angel (Disappeared within the borders) - 100H, 40K, 20O, 2S, 2He.

Total Deployed Forces:

1358 Highlanders

439 Klingons

251 Orcs

13 Sabotours

20 Heroes