FED2K warlords

The_Sadukar

Lord J scanned the communique from Dust Scout, "Hmm...I wouldn't be prudent to claim any territories linked to this thread.  Of course, Kanly and several others are already linked to it."

"Yes, this is a serious security flaw," responds a Hero, "We will have to keep a hightened police presence at these locations."

Lord J looks up, "So, what threads have been found?"

"Well," scout leader Gruelsnag speaks up, "Modern Pirates would be an important addition, and any of the Fed2k Survivor Series would be a powerful addition to our forces."

"These are both reasonably large threads," says another advisor, "I think we need to scale down for quantity over quality."

"We will conquer strong and weak for an even mix," mumbles Lord J.

"I think I've figured out our best bet," says Gruelsnag, "We attack the following threads from biggest to smallest: Fed2k Survivor Series 4, Modern Pirates, Underwater War Three, Short Horror Fic Contest and Short Story Contest.  This would allow us to build troops as we conquer."

"No!" shouts Lord J, slamming his fist on the counsel table, "This will waste too much time and we will lose in the end.  We must make a statement!"

"Sire?"

"We attack all five threads at once."  Lord J holds his hand in his lap and turns his back, signalling the end of the meeting.

Recruited forces:

50 Highlanders

20 Klingons

10 Orcs

1 Ordos Sabotour

1 Hero

Garrison at Kanly

83 Highlanders

10 Klingons

5 Orcs

1 Heroes

Garrison at Kanly: Revisited

55 Highlanders

5 Klingons

5 Orcs

Garrison at FED2K Trek

40 Highlanders

5 Klingons

4 Orcs

Garrison at Dune: A New Beginning

35 Highlanders

5 Orcs

Moving to Fed2k Survivor 4

100 Highlanders

10 Klingons

10 Orcs

1 Sabotour

2 Heroes

1 Jomsviking

15 New Scandinavians

Moving to Modern Pirates

60 Highlanders

10 Klingons

10 Orcs

1 Sabotour

1 Hero

5 New Scandinavians

Moving to Underwater War Three

30 Highlanders

5 Klingons

5 Orcs

1 Sabotour

1 Hero

2 New Scandinavians

Moving to Short Horror Fic Contest

30 Highlanders

5 Klingons

1 Jomsviking

1 Hero

Moving to Short Story Contest

30 Highlanders

5 Klingons

1 Jomsviking

1 Hero

Total Deployed Forces:

463 Highlanders

55 Klingons

49 Orcs

3 Sabotours

7 Heroes

3 Jomsvikings

22 New Scandinavians

(OOC: This math is getting very old, very fast.  If anyone sees any error in my computations, let me know, thanks :) )

Ordos45 leveled the gun and fired off three shots in quick secession and frowned," Well Bea, how goes the fortifying?"

"As well as possible m'lord," replied the cardinal as he retrieved the target.

"Good..."

On the target one bullet hole was through the center, another inside the target edge, and the third right above the center.

Total Units:

893 Marines

185 Swiss Guards

320 Mossad Agents

200 Reporters

200 Setara Shock Troops

18 Inquisitors

Total Garrison Countries Pros/Cons:

470 Marines

110 Swiss Guards

8 Inquisitor

Total Garrison HI2:

103 Marines

20 Swiss Guards

190 Mossad Agents

2 Inquisitor

Total Garrison News Bulletin:

70 Marines

50 Mossad Agents

200 Reporters

4 Inquisitors

Garrison KYA/Setara War- Rebirth:

100 Marines

15 Swiss Guards

200 Setara Shock Troops

1 Inquisitor

Garrison Fallujah:

150 Marines

35 Swiss Guards 

60 Mossad Agents

2 Inquisitor

I haven't been able to post for some days, so I will add troops as if this post counts for 2 so I can keep up with the rest of you guys.

I don't mind Lord_J taking Fed2k Trek in my absense but I can't say I appreciate Explugs decision to write off my forces in PRP as defeated without IM'ing me first, especially seeing that I had entrenched myself, and that my forces were larger in numbers ::)

The defeat at Fed2K Trek

The battle for Fed2K Trek endured and the French troops were disheartened by the loss of so many comrades. Time to rest was scarce and the incessant battle cries of the orcs kept the men out of their sleep. The reinforcements had been expected but there was no sign of them yet. More and more officers urged emperor Anathema to abandon the thread but he would not listen.

Then there was muiteny...

The Klingons started to get divided. Not all of them had supported the decision to join the French and now some of them openly said the orcs would make better allies. Anathema remained blind for this until the first act of treason.

Terluk marched into the command tent, disheartened. Anathema inquired about the whereabouts of the third regiment, mostly comprised of Klingons.

"They have betrayed us sir. The Klingon soldiers have killed their French companions and handed over outpost 42 to the orcs."

Anathema was furious.

"The filthy wretches! I give your people aid in defending against these savages and what do I get? You stab me in the back!"

Terluk underwent this verbal punishment without resistance and obvious shame.

An emergency meeting with all commanding officers was called for.

"Even if the reinforcements arrive before tomorrow, there is still no hope to hold Fed2K Trek" Anathema said.

"Are we going back to PRP?" inquired one. Anathema nodded his head.

"If we move so many men through the mountain passes we will surely be attacked in our flanks. It would be a damn bloody fight, and I don't think we can take more of that right now."

"Then where will we go?"

Anathema pointed at a chain of mountains in the east.

"We will cross the mountains in the east, into the lands of Duniverse. If we move quickly we'll shake off the orcs and we will become untracable."

"You could use a diversion then..." said Terluk. Anathema looked at him, surprised.

"I still have a good deal of troops that will honour our agreement. We will delay the orcs long enough for you to dissapear in the mountains."

"You would do that for us, Klingon?"

"It is the honourable thing to do, even if it means we will have to fight our former comrades. But you have to leave immediately Frenchman, my loyal troops are not strong enough to hold them off for long."

"You are a credit to your race, Klingon. The rest of you men, pack your bags and get ready to leave. We leave in 2 hours."

A few quick messengers were sent out to intercept the incoming reinforcements to tell them to go to New Election Poll instead, to aid Rafale in his battle. The French army that was under command of the emperor crossed the mountains into the mysterious lands of Duniverse, leaving Fed2K Trek at the mercy of the orc savages.

The battle for New Election Poll

Back in PRP, things didn't go exactly well either.

The humongous demon that the pagans had summoned had competely overwhelmed the troops at the bridge. Many of them died and the rest had no other choice but to fall back. General Rafale had counted on these men to keep the bridge but now that they had failed, they could take New Election Poll without much trouble.

Soon afterwards, the French reinforcements arrived, and Rafale devised a plan to retake New Election Poll...

The thread was surrounded by three different task forces, each of them equiped with artillery that the French Revolutionaries had brought along- it would certainly come in handy. General Rafale knew the NEP thread and the surrounding terrain as good as his pocket, for he had fought hard to defeat the Partisan militias loyal to Edric O. Not much was left of the defensive structures, wich is why the pagans could take the thread so easily.

Rafale figured that the savages would call for extra troops to keep NEP, so he orderef for yet more reinforcements from both HQ and Common Misconceptions. The troops that were originally en route to Fed2K Trek had also been diverted to NEP, but Rafale didn't know about that yet.

The French began the siege by bombarding the cracky defenses the demons had set up in a hurry. The pagans rallied their forces quite quickly and sent out riders to harass the artillery, without much succes. Soon the pagans retreated within the suburbs of the capitol, where the French could not bombard them without civilian casualties. They therefore moved in, from three directions. Using French Blitzkrieg techniques they quickly overrun large parts of NEP before the pagans could coordinate their defense. During their advance they liberated many Liberal Fanatics that happily joined them in battle, giving them further steam to push on.

HQ: Vive la republique!

Garrison

160 PRP guardsmen

30 French Revolutionaries

5 Thinkers

Heading to NEP

80 PRP guardsmen

15 French Revolutionaries

2 Thinkers

common misconceptions about "pure democracy"

Garrison

86 PRP guardsmen

9 French revolutionaries

10 Patriots

1 Thinkers

Heading to NEP

60 PRP guadsmen

60 Patriots

New election poll

Forces have secured half the thread

137 PRP guardsmen

47 Patriots

54 Liberal Fanatics

24 French Revolutionaries (with artillery upgrade)

3 Thinkers

General Rafale

Forces turning away from Fed2K and heading to NEP instead

50 PRP guardsmen

10 French Revolutionaries

20 Patriots

1 Thinker

Moving into Duniverse

50 Highlanders

34 PRP Guardsmen

20 Patriots

6 French Revolutionaries

1 Thinker

Emperor Anathema

NOTE: French Revolutionaries now have the ability to deploy artillery. Artillery has great defensive and offensive potential but needs safe ground to set up.

Because I now hold about half of NEP, I regain the ability to train Liberal Fanatics but only half the usual amount per post.

Message to ~+Anathema+~

[hide]I am dis heartened to hear of your loss in battle.  My city thread of Far Cry is available for you if you would like rest and recuporation.[/hide]

EWS pressed the send button and the message zipped away.  He then pressed another button and a serveant appear.

"Tell Dust Scout that I am requesting his company at dinner tonight.  Tell him we need to discuss things."

"Yessir"

Troops

400 Milita Troops

200 Farcry Demons

8 Flying Monkey's

Meanwhile in Endless Days.

Jarl Erik was walking back and forth, he was wondering where his king was, the last thing he heard was that King Sard was heading off to some feast in Gaming, and thus far he didn't know anything about what had happened on his journey. For all he knew Sard could be dead...

And that idea had also come to the mind of the king younger brother; even now he was planning a coup...

Current forces...

Garrisoned in Endless days:

Rigs Hird:

600 Fan fiction Highlanders

60 Mexican Bandito Pirates

70 New Scandinavian warriors

4 Jomsviking

Besieging the Poems thread

1st Hird

100 Fan fiction Highlanders

40 New Scandinavian warriors

4 Jomsvikings

Heading home from Gaming

Myself

Garrisoned at A Day in the Life of a Mexican Bandito Pirate

Homeguard A Day in the Life of a Mexican Bandito Pirate:

35 Highlanders

Garrisoned at War of the Rabbits

Homeguard War of the Rabbits:

30 Highlanders

Garrisoned at An Age of Chaos

The Chaotic band:

30 Fan fiction highlanders

Tech List:

Rabbit reproduction

Argonian Timelapers

(short on time, so I'll make this short too)

After a dazzling first assault on NEP, the French forces came to a stop. The troops were now in garrison of the recaptured parts of NEP and they were waiting for reinforcements from the other PRP threads before continuing their march. Completely unexpected, a mounted messenger arrived, bringing the tidings of the loss of Fed2K Trek.

"Fed2K Trek is now in the hands of fanfic warlords and our emperor has retreated into the eastern mountains, heading to Duniverse. The reinforcements he summoned earlier to Fed2K Trek are now on the other side of NEP ready to aid you."

"Losing Fed2K Trek will be a demoralising blow to our troops" Rafale considered. "Now we certainly can't afford to lose NEP. Send this message to Exsplug."

message to Exsplug

[hide]As you may have noticed, our reinforcements have arrived and you are hemmed in by our forces. More of our French comrades are heading to NEP even as we speak. Be realistic, there is no hope for you here! To avoid further bloodshed I am willing to let you retreat to Fan Fiction unharmed. I garantue you safe passage.[/hide]

"What if they don't accept this offer sir?"

"Then we will take this thread inch by inch if necessary."

---

Anathema's troops left the mountains of Fed2K Trek for good and entered the barren wastelands of Duniverse. Not much was known about Duniverse, except that it is generally a hostile place with equally hostile inhabitants. Worn down by the long march and short on supplies, the French enter the first thread they come across: Dune warfare.

After

Garrison

105 PRP guardsmen

20 French Revolutionaries

3 Thinkers

Heading to NEP (ETA 1 post)

80 PRP guardsmen

15 French Revolutionaries

2 Thinkers

Heading to NEP (ETA 2 posts)

80 PRP Guardsmen

3 Thinkers

Garrison

80 PRP guardsmen

9 French revolutionaries

20 Patriots

1 Thinkers

Heading to NEP (ETA 1 post)

60 PRP guadsmen

60 Patriots

Heading to NEP (ETA 2 posts)

30 PRP guardsmen

10 Patriots

New election poll

Forces have secured half the thread

183 PRP guardsmen

64 Patriots

59 Liberal Fanatics

33 French Revolutionaries (with artillery upgrade)

4 Thinkers

General Rafale

Dune warfare

50 Highlanders

34 PRP Guardsmen

20 Patriots

6 French Revolutionaries

1 Thinker

Emperor Anathema

I haven't been able to post for some days, so I will add troops as if this post counts for 2 so I can keep up with the rest of you guys.

I don't mind Lord_J taking Fed2k Trek in my absense but I can't say I appreciate Explugs decision to write off my forces in PRP as defeated without IM'ing me first, especially seeing that I had entrenched myself, and that my forces were larger in numbers ::)

I don't see why can't I take the thread...I had waited 2 days after my last post already. And you just used 1/3 of your men to guard the bridge...so I'm not really outnumbered. Plus I'm draining the river to drown then...so entrenchment would mean more loss ;).

=NEP=

The losses were minimized as the riders retreated into the city as soon as after the first wave of the artillaries hit. But quite a large portion of the thread was lost. After summoning several black ooze ,steel golems and cyclopes to blockup and defend chokepoints in the city, the Hells Armada forces had managed to stop the French from advancing. Still, the situation is not too good.

"Sir, a messenger."

"Send him in."

"Execute him and mutilate the body. Hang it on the top of the radio station, and order a cyclopes to hurl his head into where that Rafale guy is." said Akira coldly after reading the message. He then headed to the control room of the radio station for a broadcast to the city.

Message to ~+Anathema+~:

General, do you like the present? And you're the ones that shall retreat, just like your "emperor" did in Fed2k Trek!

After a short meeting with his men and the NEP leaders, Akira had decided to break out of the city slowly. The NEP guardsmen would stay behind and guard the chokepoints.

A few flares were lighted.

Upon seeing the flare, Vin ordered his men who were hiding at the mountains to attack the eastern gate. The French were takened by surprise, as they were too concentrated in taking down the chokepoints. While they're busy dealing with the attack from outside, more riders came and attacked from inside the city. The lines of the French falled, and Vin's men retreated with those who broke out they city as soon as the French started their retreat. The similar hit and runs were repeated, avoiding positions with artillaries set aiming outside the city, everytime on a different side of the city. The ranks of the French were filled with fear and tension, as they don't know when would they be stabbed on their backs.

=Plains of PRP, the Khan's force=

"Khan, reports from NEP!" reported a scout.

"How's the situation?"

"D.S. Akira and his force were surrounded by the French. Enemy reinforcement is constantly arriving from their HQ, "common misconceptions about "pure democracy", and the reinforcements originally intended for Fed2k Trek. Warmaster Vin and a small portion of the force is hidden outside the city. He is planning on an attack."

"The results?"

"I was sent back before they moved."

"Return to NEP, and inform Vin that reinforcement would be coming soon."

"Yes Khan." replied the scout as he left the tent.

Secret message to Lord_J:

[hide]Rather than going for unconqured threads I wish that you may send troops to attack common "misconceptions about "pure democracy". My men and I would hold them at "New election poll" and their HQ. With their lord being a renegade, it would be a easy target.

Khan ExSPlug of Hells Armada[/hide]

Message to Dust Scout:

[hide]I would send my representative to meet you in your HQ.

Recruited forces:

50 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

20 Warmasters

10 Fenris Riders

1 Devil Summoner

20 NEP militas

Current forces:

In "OOOh for anyone who LIKE ONLINE RPG'S READ HERE":

80 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

20 Warmasters

In "Go play Go!":

3 Devil Summoners

108 Warmasters

In Hells Armada:

110 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

1 Devil Summoner

Moving from Hells Armada to NEP(2 posts):

100 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

Moving from Hells Armada to "OOOH"(1 post):

30 Fenris Riders

10 Devil summoners

In "Dragon Rider/House War":

10 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

6 Warmasters

Moving From "Dragon Rider/House War" to "OOOH":

250 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

Positioned near "New election poll":

=Defending city:

28 Fenris Riders

3 Devil Summoners

=Chokepoints:

31 NEP militas

=Somewhere at the outskirts of NEP

12 Warmasters

80 Fenris Riders

2 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

3 Orcs

1 Heros

1 Devil Summoner

Moving from PRP plains to "Vive la republique!"

(1 posts):

600 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

100 Warmasters

30 Fenris Riders

The Khan

Next botting takes effect in 2 posts.

The Khan's force would reach the HQ in next post.

Unit aquired from Dune Warfare: Fedaykin.

Fedaykin are the best soldiers on Dune. They can survive in the desert on their own for weeks and nobody can equal them in desert combat. Another interesting trait is the ability to summon worms on sandy ground, wich could be used for troop transportation or running over the enemy. THey're somewhat xenophobic and only agree to help outsiders if it serves their interests as well, so they can only be used in Duniverse.

The extra reinforcements had arrived and the French now outnumbered more then 2 by 1. The capitol city had already been taken back buidling by building- it had been a tiring and bloody battle, but the succes had given the troops a morality boost. What was left were the troops in the outskirts of the thread. Rafale had his next plan all worked out: split the entire force into small battle groups and spread them out, then attack the enemy in a crescent maneauver.

Rafale smiled as he saw his plan taking form first hand. The disciplined French revolutionaries formed an inpenetrable wall in the centre that moved slowly forward while the PRP guardsmen and the Patriots attacked them in their flanks. It was hardly a battle at all, it was an outright slaughter. Many men had been lost, but not quite as many as the enemy.

French scouts, quick and effective as always, then came back with reports of the incoming attack on their HQ. Rafale was astonished by the pagan's lust for bloodshed.

"Send out riders to intercept the reinforcements for NEP to head to HQ instead. Marshalls, prepare our troops to move out. We'll leave a small garrison to guard NEP and then march to HQ."

Garrison

155 PRP guardsmen

4 Thinkers

Garrison

80 PRP guardsmen

9 French revolutionaries

20 Patriots

1 Thinkers

New election poll

Garrison

86 PRP guardsmen

27 Patriots

33 Liberal Fanatics

12 French Revolutionaries (with artillery upgrade)

2 Thinkers

En route to HQ (ETA 2 posts)

200 PRP Guardsmen

80 Patriots

40 Liberal Fanatics

3 Thinkers

General Rafale

On PRP plains, en route to HQ (ETA 1 post)

80 PRP Guardsmen

3 Thinkers

30 PRP guardsmen

10 Patriots

Dune warfare

50 Highlanders

50 Nomadic warriors

34 PRP Guardsmen

20 Fedaykin

20 Patriots

6 French Revolutionaries

1 Thinker

Emperor Anathema

(The battle's ongoing, but I'm waiting for Dragoon Knight to post before I keep it going).

Message to ExSPlug:

[hide] That'll be quite a feat since I'm not in my HQ at the moment. Permit me to send 10 Highlanders to Hell's Armada, as a diplomatic party. No weapons inside the city. Is this acceptable?

DS. [/hide]

Message to Anathema:

[hide] Your forays into Fanfiction were perhaps not so wise as you envisioned. Nonetheless, you turned aside from Espionage after learning it was under my control, despite the fact that at the time your forces could quite easily have crushed my own. For this reason, I offer you my limited assistance in defending your Headquarters. I will not help you with your other threads, but I am prepared to stave off the destruction of your home. I have forces in PRP that will be redirected unless you reject my offer.

DS. [/hide]

Recruited forces:

50 Fanfiction Highlanders

10 BG Crossbreeds

20 Sentinals

20 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

Current forces...

Garrisoned in TGED:

500 Fanfiction Highlanders

60 BG Crossbreeds

50 Sentinals

60 Sharders

9 Dust Imps

In Endless Days:

10 Fanfiction Highlanders

Garrisoned in Espionge:

29 BG Crossbreeds

20 Sentinals

1 Dust Imp

Garrisoned in Mountain War:

20 Sharders

1 BG Crossbreed

Garrisoned in 'The List':

108 Fanfiction Highlanders

32 BG Crossbreeds

50 Sentinals

70 Sharders

3 Dust Imps

Garrisoned in Matrix Rising:

18 BG Crossbreeds

50 Sentinals

2 Dust Imps

Freelancer:

1 Dust Imp

Guarding The Occult:

1 Sentinal

Heading for Vive la republique!:

9 Sentinals

10 Sharders

In Far Cry:

1 Dust Imp

Dust Scout

Attacking Neverwinter Nights:

191 Fanfiction Highlanders

9 Sentinals

10 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

Casualties so far:

9 Fanfiction Highlanders

1 Sentinal

Attacking Age of Wonders (2):

330 Fanfiction Highlanders

10 Sentinals

10 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

Casualties so far:

20 Fanfiction Highlanders

Attacking Dungeon Siege RPG:

10 BG Crossbreeds

20 Sentinals

20 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

Casualties so far:

"Anathema," asked Ordos45.

"Holding his own m'lord," replied Bea," despite the inter-board invaders attempts otherwise."

"Interesting," said Ordos45 with a frown," Hopefully he'll hold his own and beat them back."

Total Units:

943 Marines

195 Swiss Guards

340 Mossad Agents

220 Reporters

220 Setara Shock Troops

19 Inquisitors

520 Marines

120 Swiss Guards

9 Inquisitor

Total Garrison HI2:

103 Marines

20 Swiss Guards

210 Mossad Agents

2 Inquisitor

Total Garrison News Bulletin:

70 Marines

50 Mossad Agents

220 Reporters

4 Inquisitors

Garrison KYA/Setara War- Rebirth:

100 Marines

15 Swiss Guards

220 Setara Shock Troops

1 Inquisitor

Garrison Fallujah:

150 Marines

35 Swiss Guards 

60 Mossad Agents

2 Inquisitor

=NEP=

The NEP guardsmen had fought to their last men to allow more of the riders to escape. Their fanatism and kamikaze attack had slowed the French considerably, and had given the French great losses.

The remaining men who had survived the siege met up with Vin's troops, and moved out from the thread towards Fan Fiction. But they sweared that they would come back one day and liberate the thread once more.The French did not give chase, they had more urgent problems with their HQ.

At about an hour after their retreat, the messenger from the Khan came and informed them of the situation now at PRP. After knowing of that, Akira and Vin decided to enroute to The Nazis and the Conservatives and Uday and Qusay Hussein confirmed dead! secretly, avoiding any hostiles in the way.

=Vive la republique!=

Even that the Frenchs were notified of the incoming intruders from survivors from surround outposts in the thread, they couldn't avoid from faltering when they see the skies darking and filled up by the Dragon-Panzers. They had positioned deadly artilleries on the walls of the capitol, but they were useless against the arieal hunters on top of their heads.

"Check your masks! Ready?" ordered ExSPlug to his troops.

His fellow commanders soon give the sign of "ok" after inspecting their troops.

"Fire!"

Small handheld bombs rained onto the walls of the capitol. The Frenchs headed for shelter, and prepare to counter attack with their rifles after the first wave of explosion. But instead of the loud "BOOM!" they had expected, what followed was low splatting sound like a cracked egg and the hissing sound of gas leaking.

The bombs were not ordinary ones. They were a mixture of fenris wolf/dragon poop and gunpowder, encased in a paper-thin iron shell. Upon impact they would splatter and turn a small surrounding araa into flames like napalm, and give off toxic fumes which sinks along the altitude.

The walls of the capitol is now filled with flames and the toxic fumes. The Frenchs who were in shelters either burned alive with their shelters, or suffocated from the fumes. The remaining ones fired their rifles towards the sky blindly. They were soon taken cared of by the Dragons-Panzers diving down and the second barrage of the gas bombs.

"Walls secured!" reported a squad leader to the Khan.

"The artillaries?" asked the Khan.

"We had avoided them when bombing like you had ordered, Khan."

"Send some troops to man them. And the situation of this thread?"

"The tide of the battle is in our favor. But from our scouts, reinforcements are coming from NEP, and we have also sighted a task force of Dust Scouts's."

By the end of the day, 45% of the thread was already in control. The walls and the artillaries were fairly intact, the only problem was waiting for the fumes to clear off. They would be used against their original owners.

Message to Dust Scout:

[hide]How about our representatives meet in the forever neutral, holy thread of "Fed2k warlords"?

Also, my scouts have seen a small task force of yours heading to Vive la republique. I wish that they may move away from the thread, and I remind you that we have a non-aggression pact signed.

Secret Message to EWS:

[hide]I wish that you may halt or slow down ~+Anathema+~'s forces if he wishes to pass through the borders of Gaming into PRP. I know that you're also an ally of him like we're, but you could just close the gates, and he won't dare to get through by force.

Secret Message to Ordos45:

[hide]I wish that you may slow down ~+Anathema+~'s troops to advance to their HQ. In return, I would provide aid to "Garrison KYA/Setara War- Rebirth".

Recruited forces:

20 Warmasters

10 Fenris Riders

1 Devil Summoner

15 Artillaries(this post only)

Current forces:

330 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

20 Warmasters

30 Fenris Riders

10 Devil summoners

In "Go play Go!":

3 Devil Summoners

23 Warmasters

From Go play Go! to "Fed2k Warlords"(1 post):

5 Warmasters

From "Go play Go!" to "OOOH"(1 post):

100 Warmasters

In Hells Armada:

2 Devil Summoners

From "Hells Armada" to "Fed2k Warlords"(1 post):

10 Fenris Riders

Moving from Hells Armada to NEP(1 post):

60 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

6 Warmasters

To "The Nazis and the Conservatives"(2 posts, due to stealth movement and enroute):

7 warmasters

30 Fenris Riders

To "Uday and Qusay Hussein confirmed dead!" (2 posts, due to stealth movement and enroute):

2 Warmasters

55 Fenris Riders

3 Orcs

1 Heros

4 Devil Summoner

Attacking "Vive la republique!", 45% captured:

=Defending walls:

20 Warmasters

15 Artillaries

=Attacking City, 15% per post:

510 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

80 Warmasters

30 Fenris Riders

The Khan

Losses:

31 NEP militas

23 Fenris Riders

42 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

3 Warmasters

Botting takes effect in next post.

Interesting how your forces fight good enough to conquer half a thread instantly, can run hard enough to avoid getting killed when about to lose, and are fully capable of operating artillery without training. Come on dude, it's no fun this way :-

Secret message to Ordos45

[hide]I know that you are not keen on rash actions, but I stronly urge you to take action against Exsplug. My scouts report he is heading out to take 2 unoccupied PRP threads. I suggest that you rally your troops to stop his expansion into our board in its tracks. Also, if you were to aid me in the defense of my HQ I would be most grateful.[/hide]

Secret message to Dust Scout

[hide]Your aid is greatly appreciated, however, I fear that it would take to long for your troops to reach me. Instead I recommend that you attack one of Exsplugs threads in fan fiction. They're not to heavily guarded, and he'll be forced to relieve the pressure on my threads.[/hide]

Secret message to EWS

[hide]I thank you for your offer earlier to give my troops shelter, but I'm afraid I must ask you to do me a favour. I need your help against Exsplugs forces, he is pressing me hard against my HQ. His own threads are now an easy target- strike at them and he'll be forced to retreat his forces into fan fic. Aid me in this and I will be indebted to you.[/hide]

The pagans breached through the defenses like a hot knife through butter and caused a slaughter amongst the population. In the nick of time, the reinforcements from the PRP plains came and attacked the invaders in their backs, killing off a great deal of them before they even realised what was going on. After making the most of this advantage the French started barricading their positions to prepare for prolongued combat, something the French troops were well trained for. The remainder of the pagans, still numericly superior, were know hemmed in between 2 fully fortified fronts, and reinforcements from the rest of the French threads would continue pooring in until the last of the pagan monstrosities was dead- there would be no truce, and none of them would be allowed to escape.

Since the pagans were large in number the field marshalls called for every young man to volunteer for immediate service: with quality weapons yet rudimentary training, they fight about as good as PRP guardsmen.

Duniverse

The people in the Dune Warfare thread were slowly starting to get accustomed to their new rulers, and started to see the benefits of it. The French know the intricaties of ruling a country just as good as the art of war. Using conscription the emperor had gathered a fairly large army and headed out to conquer 2 other Duniverse threads: Spartans = Sardaukar and Tleilax / Mentats.

Holding 3/4 of the thread

Garrison

197 PRP guardsmen

50 Volunteers

32 French Revolutionaries

5 Thinkers

On the outskirts of Vive la republique

110 PRP Guardsmen

3 Thinkers

10 Patriots

Garrison

80 PRP guardsmen

9 French revolutionaries

1 Thinkers

En route towards HQ (ETA 2 posts)

60 Patriots

New election poll

Garrison

26 PRP guardsmen

27 Patriots

53 Liberal Fanatics

12 French Revolutionaries

2 Thinkers

En route to HQ (ETA 2 posts)

53 Liberal Fanatics

60 PRP guardsmen

On PRP plains, en route to HQ (ETA 1 post)

200 PRP Guardsmen

80 Patriots

40 Liberal Fanatics

3 Thinkers

General Rafale

Dune warfare

50 Highlanders

30 Nomadic warriors

34 PRP Guardsmen

10 Fedaykin

20 Patriots

6 French Revolutionaries

En route to Spartans = Sardaukar

35 Nomadic warriors

15 Fedaykin

1 Thinker

En route to Tleilax / Mentats

35 Nomadic warriors

15 Fedaykin

Emperor Anathema

Message to ExSPlug:

And how do you know I'm not going to reinforce you? Either way, this is not the case. It's nothing personal. I owe Anathema a favour, and that favour is to defend his HQ. Not his other threads, and not to attack anyone, but to defend his HQ. I will carry out that favour and remind you that we have signed nothing, though I hope that we might do in the near future. Fed2k Warlords is a perfect meeting ground.

Also, I must unfortunately inform you that your attack on Anathema's HQ must stop now. You see, through the power of The List I have the ability to teleport a large number of troops into many important cities in Fanfiction, among them your own Headquarters. There is already a significant force of mine within it's walls, though I assure you they are completely benign. Though I hate to be so rude as to issue a demand, here it is.

You will withdraw from Anathema's Headquarter thread, Vive la republique! without delay, or my forces will take your HQ, thus destroying your ability to wage war. Appologies for being so direct, and please accept my assurances that this will, I hope, not happen again.

DS.

(OOC: Read the rules, losing the HQ means the character is no more. Anyone who wishes to complain about my use of The List should have done so when I first introduced the concept, some time ago).

Being mechanical, the Sentinals and Sharders of Dust Scout were immune to the toxidity of the gas bombs, and both were easily capable of shaking off the flames. They descended on Vive la republique! in a single wave, taking the attacking forces by surprise and allowing the French forces to regain a foothold.

The Sentinals swept to and fro, tearing apart anything in their way with their vicious mechanical claws. They flew high into the air and dodged along the streets, followings the sharders as they mowed down everything hostile in their path. They quickly discovered that their objective could be achieved far more quickly by removing the masks of the troops, killing them with their own toxic fumes.

The surprise did not last, however. The invading forces soon fought back, despit their casualties. The city of Vive la republique! is now approximately 28% under Invader control.

Hell's Armada:

In a dark alley, something begins to glow. Suddenly, where once there was only ancient stone, there is a door, leading to a large stone chamber. Without warning, forces start to pour out. They move out into the city, heading right past the shocked citizens. Once they are all through, the door disappears, openable now only from within The List. Dust Scout's forces do nothing, but wait.

Recruited forces:

10 BG Crossbreeds

20 Sentinals

20 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

Current forces...

Garrisoned in TGED:

100 Fanfiction Highlanders

20 BG Crossbreeds

50 Sentinals

60 Sharders

3 Dust Imps

In Endless Days:

Garrisoned in Espionge:

29 BG Crossbreeds

20 Sentinals

1 Dust Imp

20 Sharders

1 BG Crossbreed

108 Fanfiction Highlanders

32 BG Crossbreeds

20 Sentinals

20 Sharders

3 Dust Imps

18 BG Crossbreeds

50 Sentinals

2 Dust Imps

Freelancer:

1 Dust Imp

Guarding The Occult:

1 Sentinal

Vive la republique!:

9 Sentinals

10 Sharders

In Far Cry:

1 Dust Imp

Dust Scout

9 Sentinals

10 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

Casualties so far:

9 Fanfiction Highlanders

1 Sentinal

10 Sentinals

10 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

Casualties so far:

10 BG Crossbreeds

20 Sentinals

20 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

Casualties so far:

Heading for Fed2k Warlords:

10 BG Crossbreeds

20 Sentinals

20 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

Inside the walls of Hell's Armada:

400 Fanfiction Highlanders

40 BG Crossbreeds

30 Sentinals

50 Sharders

6 Dust Imps

Ordos45 reread the messages, indeed he was loathe to commit a hasty decision, and had wanted to forestal military actions until his armies numbered over 3000 units, but it seemed he had no choice.

Erik Jarl was not worried; King Sards brother had already failed his attempted coup. The rebels had only received a minimal support from the Rigs Hird, so Erik had quickly been able to contain the uprising in the eastern part of the city, but he was wondering where his king had gotten to, he was distracted by a shout coming from down the hall "The king is back"

Sard walked up the hall, up to his jarl

"Hail my friend, what is this I hear about a coup?"

"You brother has tried to seize the throne, but I've already contained his forces in the east block, he won't be of any problems"

"Very well, tell the men to storm the block, and not to take any prisoners"

Current forces...

Rigs Hird:

680 Fan fiction Highlanders

90 Mexican Bandito Pirates

80 New Scandinavian warriors

5 Jomsviking

1st Hird

4 Jomsvikings

Heading home from Gaming

Myself

35 Highlanders

30 Highlanders

The Chaotic band:

Tech List:

Rabbit reproduction

Argonian Timelapers

Interesting how your forces fight good enough to conquer half a thread instantly, can run hard enough to avoid getting killed when about to lose, and are fully capable of operating artillery without training. Come on dude, it's no fun this way :-

You're the one that take NEP by 50% in one post first. And don't complain about my troops being able to run when you have like no losses when you say "Many men had been lost, but not quite as many as the enemy." The artillaries...see the abilities of by "Warmaster" unit.

=Vive la republique!

The messages from the other lords certainly didn't sound promising.

"Sigh...looks like we're backstabbed." said ExSPlug shaking his head," Order the men to lift to travelling height where they can't get us, we going back to Fan Fiction."

"Yes...Khan..."

"But before that, I want 45 volunteers! 30 Dragon-Panzers and 15 Warmasters!"

"Khan?"

"I want them to go on a suicide mission. They will man the artillaries and fire into the city! The others, kill any civilan, enemy units, and burn any building in sight, then leave!"

The Hells Armada forces had left "Vive la republique!" through the Gaming/PRP border, but they had left behind them a city in flames. The ones who manned the artilleries fought to their last breath, and brought great damage to the infrastructure and the people of the city. This would halt the enemy from recruiting for 2 posts, before they could take care of the mess.

Message to Dust Scout:

Withdraw your troop from Hells Armada now. We shall settle the matters in the tables of "Fed2k Warlords".

Khan ExSPlug of Hells Armada

Recruited forces:

20 Warmasters

10 Fenris Riders

1 Devil Summoner

15 Artillaries(this post only)

Current forces:

660 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

240 Warmasters

60 Fenris Riders

20 Devil summoners

In "Go play Go!":

3 Devil Summoners

43 Warmasters

In "Fed2k Warlords":

5 Warmasters

10 Fenris Riders

In Hells Armada:

10 Fenris Riders

3 Devil Summoners

Moving from NEP back to Hells Armada(1 post):

6 Warmasters

PRP plains, to Hells Armada(1 post):

7 Warmasters

30 Fenris Riders

PRP plains, to Hells Armada(1 post):

2 Warmasters

55 Fenris Riders

3 Orcs

1 Heros

4 Devil Summoner

Retreating from "Vive la republique!" to Hells Armada, through Gaming/PRP borders(2 posts):

530 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

85 Warmasters

30 Fenris Riders

The Khan

Losses:

30 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

15 Warmasters

15 Artillaries

Botting takes effect.

Next botting takes effect in 9 posts.

Message to Dust Scout:

[hide]Excellent! You have been of great help to me, something I will remember. I hope that future relations between our nations will remain cordial. To both our advantage I propose we exchange military advisors or possibly technology.

Sincerely,

General Rafale, acting steward of the French Empire[/hide]

Message to Ordos45

[hide]I thank you for your aid in this matter. Our PRP board is safe for the moment thanks to combined efforts and I propose that we take steps to keep it that way in the future. First of all I suggest a pact, obligating both of us to fight off any foreign warlord in our board. Furthermore I think we could learn a great deal by eachothers military organisation, and I think exchanging military experts or technology would benefit both of us greatly.

Sincerely,

General Rafale, acting steward of the French Empire[/hide]

"Only a beast would do something like this" said Rafale, looking over the ashes of HQ fromt the top of city hall.

"We've accomodated most of the wounded in emergency field hospitals, we're a bit short on personel but we can handle it" said an advisor.

"And the material damage?"

"The military acadamy will have to be rebuilt, and the gunpowder plants have been burned down to the ground. We won't be able to concript more troops here for some time."

Rafale sighed.

"We'll have plenty to rebuild the coming years. I'll move the gunpowder production to New Election Poll and let them handle the burden of producing artillery."

A field marshall walked into the hall.

"Sir, the troops are ready to depart and await your command."

Rafale knew this was a sad time, but the only way to survive on this volitile site was to expand. Expansion had already been hampered by 2 wars and an extra economical boost was never more necessary then now. He had picked Ancient Spartan Military in the General Board as his target because it was unlikely to anger any of the other warlords.

In Dune Warfare the people had fully embraced their French lords. The new ruling climate had brought many traders to the province and it had never been so wealthy before. Meanwhile the French were entangled in 2 other battles, each conquest expeditions. The Tleilax / Mentats thread offered only modest resistance and already a puppet government in the proces of being installed.

The Spartans = Sardaukar thread was another story, however. The Fedaykin had already told Emperor Anathema that the Sardaukars, lords and masters of the thread, would be difficult to defeat. It would take many troops and great skill to lead the French to succes. Anathema possesed the latter, but looking back he wished secretly that he had brought along more troops, especially since he did not have any artillery with him.

The Sardaukar were moving out of the thread to battle the French on the rocky plains, where they would be safe from worms. Anathema divided his army into 17 smaller groups and spread them out widely. Now came the part he liked best. The individual groups clustered together and charged at key pressure points in the Sardaukar formations. It did not work as well as it usually did- the Sardaukars did not break formation until the Fedaykin did a surprise attack in their rear flank. Finally the Sardaukar dispersed and were easier to pick off, but still put up one hell of a fight.

Anathema watched all of this first hand and was thoroughly impressed by the skill of these Sardaukar. He contemplated their potential until the Fedaykin were done wrapping up the last of the dead body in water conserving bags, something they insisted on. Then they marched on to the city, where the remainder of the Sardaukar held up.

Rebuilding, 0% finished, rising 50% each post

Garrison

233 PRP guardsmen

47 French Revolutionaries

3 Thinkers

8 Patriots

Garrison

80 PRP guardsmen

20 Patriots

9 French revolutionaries

1 Thinkers

Heading back (ETA 1 post)

60 Patriots

New election poll

Building artillery manufacturing plants, 0% finished, rising 33% each post

Garrison

76 PRP guardsmen

27 Patriots

73 Liberal Fanatics

2 Thinkers

Heading back (ETA

=Hells Armada=

Akira and his men had met up with the 100 Dragon-Panzers on their way back to HQ in the borders, and they had now reached the other regions of Hells Armada.

The center of the thread was the fortress which serves as the HQ, surround by three moats of lava. It is suspended in mid-air, connected only by a steep and wide staircase. The other buildings spans out in concentric circles with the fortress as the center. The thread seemed like usual, except for an unexpected horde of troops...Dust Scout's.

"Hey Vin, take a look at that."

"So they were those teleported by "The List...intresting."

"I am ordering the riders to take defensive positions here, and the Dragon-Panzers back to the HQ."

"Agreed. It would be the best if they would leave. But if they try anything foolish, we could attack them from both fronts."

"And...tell Lord_J's men to return to Kanly."

=Gaming/PRP borders=

The Khan and his forces had set up camp at the borders, while supplies are transported from Go play Go! and "OOOH". The Khan orders his men to return to Hells Armada as they see the sunrise, while he would head to meet EWS.

Message to EWS:

[hide]I wish to meet you now to discuss on the business that we had postponed at your last offer. I'm bringing my guards of 30 Fenris Riders with me. They could stay outside the walls of your HQ, or accompany with me unarmed if you wish.

Message to Lord_J"

[hide]I apologize for the unfruitful expendition against ~+Anathema+~, and the losses of the men that follows. Your men is now at Hells Armada, and would return to Kanly at the next post.

D.S. Akira of Hells Armada

[/hide]

Recruited forces:

20 Warmasters

10 Fenris Riders

1 Devil Summoner

Current forces:

240 Warmasters

60 Fenris Riders

20 Devil summoners

In "Go play Go!":

3 Devil Summoners

63 Warmasters

In "Fed2k Warlords":

5 Warmasters

10 Fenris Riders

In Hells Armada:

=Fortress

210 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

20 Fenris Riders

4 Devil Summoners

=Outskirts

9 Warmasters

85 Fenris Riders

4 Devil Summoner

160 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

6 Warmasters

To Hells Armada, from Gaming/PRP borders(1 post):

530 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

85 Warmasters

To EWS's HQ(1 post):

30 Fenris Riders

The Khan

To Kanly(1 post):

3 Orcs

1 Heros

Next botting takes effect in 8 posts.

There was only a handful of Sardaukar left in the thread, but it seemed like a whole army. Since Sards don't surrender, they had to be eliminated to the last one. The emperor had picked a large building at the edge of the city as a forward command post.

"The Sards don't have the numbers to garrison even a city block. Instead, they're constantly on the move, causing as many casualties as they can." considered Anathema. "This isn't a city battle, it's a hunt."

"Sir, at this rate of casualties, our forces will be pretty thin by the time we put down the last one of them."

"Agreed...signal for more reinforcements. Also send some extra garrisons to Tleilax / Mentats."

"yes sir."

Rebuilding, 50% finished, rising 50% each post

Garrison

233 PRP guardsmen

3 Thinkers

8 Patriots

Garrison

115 PRP guardsmen

100 Patriots

9 French revolutionaries

1 Thinkers

New election poll

Building artillery manufacturing plants, 33% finished, rising 33% each post

Garrison

148 PRP guardsmen

27 Patriots

146 Liberal Fanatics

2 Thinkers

En route to Ancient Spartan Military (ETA 2 posts)

200 PRP Guardsmen

80 Patriots

40 Liberal Fanatics

7 Thinkers

General Rafale

Dune warfare

50 Highlanders

60 Nomadic warriors

34 PRP Guardsmen

25 Fedaykin

20 Patriots

6 French Revolutionaries

En route to Spartans = Sardaukar

50 Nomadic warriors

15 Fedaykin

En route to Tleilax / Mentats

20 Nomadic warriors

10 Fedaykin

Spartans = Sardaukar

Hunting down the Sardaukar, estimated victory in 2 posts

9 Nomadic warriors

10 Fedaykin

Emperor Anathema

Tleilax / Mentats

Installing new regime, ready in 1 post

27 Nomadic warriors

14 Fedaykin

1 Thinker

Dust Scout sighed, looking over the recent events. He was pleased that his efforts had not been wasted, though not entirely sure if he had done the right thing. And ExSPlug's vindictive exit of Anathema's HQ wasn't exactly perfect... Meh, win some lose some. At least they'd left.

There were the ongoing battles in Gaming to consider... He wished that Dragoon would get back to him with the reports.

The halls of Fed2k Warlords were open to all. Dust Scout's forces trooped in, waiting for the forthcoming meeting.

Hells' Armada- The city

The thread had certainly changed.

"Was the citadel all the way up there when we arrived?" One of Dust Scout's troops asked another.

"Nope." His partner replied, "And I'm none too sure them lava moats were there neither." Then both of the men lost sight of the city, as they entered 'The List.'

Little by little, the city emptied of Dust Scout's forces, until finally the portal to 'The List' was closed again. And apparantly, nothing was left behind...

Hell's Armada- The Undercity

All was quiet. All was dark. Nothing could be seen. Or at least, nothing would have been seen, if there were any eyes to see. It was too dark.

Time probably passed here, but only because time passed everywhere else and didn't want to appear lazy. This place looked the same day in, day out, day in... Until now. Far beneath the busy streets above, this place was where things the people wished to forget were banished.

A pinprick of light twinkles in the distance. It sways back and forth ever so slightly, and is clearly quite far away. It draws nearer. Occasionally it stops for a few hours, and if anything with ears were to strain to hear, it might have caught snatches of brief conversation, carried on a breeze that was not there a moment ago.

The light advances, and ever so slowly it grows brighter. As it grows nearer it splits into five smaller lights, each of which eventually grows into a candle, held inside an iron and glass lantern. Each of the lanterns is held by a shadowy figure, held out in front in order to see something. Anything.

"I cannae see a frickin' thing!" Mutters one of the figures. His voice echoes errily, as if in a huge chamber. His companions cringe, and glare at him. They walk further in silence, until,

"There's nothin' here. Le's jus' go back." The same figure whispers. The leader of the group sighs almost inaudibly, though sound is hugely magnified here, and turns around, his footsteps echoing on the stone floor.

"We have been given our orders." He says in a voice that would have been lost to the slightest breeze on the surface. "We shall stand by them and carry them out. Even here."

"But there's nothin' here!" The other man says, desperation clinging to his voice. He waves his lantern around, illuminating nothing in the blackness. "Nothin'! We dinnae know where we are, where it is, how to get back..."

"Quiet!" The leader hisses, looking around fearfully as the echoes from both men boom back at him from all around. The breezes here were fickle. He didn't know where they came from, where they went, why they only appeared sometimes, why they were sometimes cold... nor why they were often warm...

"We will go ahead, with our mission." He says as firmly as he dares.

"Even though we might never get out?" Another man speaks for the first time.

"Indeed." A fourth figure says, her voice identifying her as a woman. She seems to hold some sway, and the others fall silent. In the sudden drop of sound, as the echoes die away, there is the tiniest noise, on the very edge of hearing...

"Did you hear that?" The frantic man whispers, holding his lantern out in front of him like a shield. None of the others answers, so concentrated they are on the most miniscule evidence of noise in this silent place.

Did they hear it? Or was it their brains making up noise in absence of anything real to listen to? Did they just imagine it... or not?

'Just stories... Just stories...' One of the men thinks to himself. 'Stories. Nothing more. They were just trying to scare you in the tavern. Just trying to scare you. Just-' And then his thoughts stop, and a moment later so does his life.

"Leoth?" Another man calls his name under his breath. "Leoth, are you there?" There is no answer. And then, just above the group, there is the sound of... eating.

The men cannot stand it any more. One of them runs, though he knows not where or in what direction. Another moans, and slips to the floor, his heart spent. Only the leader of the group and the woman remain, both standing firm. Both visibly shivering. There is a dragging sound, a scream in the distance, and they know that their companions are no more.

"We come with an offer!" The woman shouts into the blackness, causing her companion to shriek in fright and shock, clasping his hands over his ears. He whines quietly. This is the only sound around the two figures, until far above, something sqeaks.

Looking up, the two see a tiny blue light decsending. Though both of them are afraid, and both of them have tear-stained faces, they remain where they are. To run is to die.

The light grows bigger, and the two see that it is a blue sphere, held in a hand with long, slender fingers. They are black, and skeletal. Or at least, that is what they appear to be... As the body descends into view, a slim arm is revealed, attacked to a bony shoulder. The woman is extremely thin, her waist is tiny. Her face is gaunt, her eyes black all over. Her hair is long and black, her skin shiny black, like obsidian. And as her feet gently land, she stands at more than two metres tall. This is possibly because her legs are also stick-thin and black. There are eight of them.

The woman's torso intersect's with a spider's body.

"Latrodectus..." The human woman breathes.

"That is I." The spider-woman says in a hissing voice, "You mentioned an offer, it is the only reason you are still alive so I suggest you speak quickly."

The human woman takes a deep breath. "We wish to take you out of here." She announces bluntly. "We have been ordered to find you and request that you leave this thread, where you are not being treated well at all, and join us."

"Who is 'us' then?" Latrodectus smirks, revealing long black fangs. "You are Fanfiction Highlanders, that much I can see and taste, but for which group? Answer me that!"

"We serve Dust Scout." The woman quavers. Latrodectus appears surprised for a moment.

"Dust Scout?" She asks, "Dust Scout? I was sure you were from Lord Johnsonius..." She appears to think for a moment. "It has been too long... far too long... and from what I've heard of your master he would happily allow me my little... hobbies." She grins. "Very well, I accept the offer."

Latrodectus was one of my characters in the thread which I thought I would rather like to have back. However I can see that this might cause problems, even though she is only one character and an unused one of mine after all, so I'm going to wait for 24 hours before I teleport her out. Any complaints should be made before that time expires.

To Anathema:

I saw myself as owing you a favour. Our current relations will, I hope, remain cordial, however this now depends on my negotiations with other parties who might have more clout. We'll see.

DS.

To ExSPlug:

My forces have almost left your HQ. There are some stragglers left to pick up. Once again I must appologise for being so abrupt. My party has reached Fed2k Warlords, negotiations can commence soon.

DS

Recruited forces:

10 BG Crossbreeds

20 Sentinals

20 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

Current forces...

Garrisoned in TGED:

250 Fanfiction Highlanders

50 BG Crossbreeds

70 Sentinals

100 Sharders

4 Dust Imps

In Endless Days:

Garrisoned in Espionge:

29 BG Crossbreeds

20 Sentinals

1 Dust Imp

20 Sharders

1 BG Crossbreed

408 Fanfiction Highlanders

32 BG Crossbreeds

50 Sentinals

50 Sharders

3 Dust Imps

38 BG Crossbreeds

50 Sentinals

2 Dust Imps

Freelancer:

1 Dust Imp

Guarding The Occult:

1 Sentinal

Vive la republique!:

9 Sentinals

10 Sharders

In Far Cry:

1 Dust Imp

Dust Scout

9 Sentinals

10 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

Casualties so far:

9 Fanfiction Highlanders

1 Sentinal

10 Sentinals

10 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

Casualties so far:

10 BG Crossbreeds

20 Sentinals

20 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

Casualties so far:

Fed2k Warlords:

10 BG Crossbreeds

20 Sentinals

20 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

Current forces- Sir Sard

Rigs Hird:

740 Fan fiction Highlanders

110 Mexican Bandito Pirates

100 New Scandinavian warriors

6 Jomsviking

1st Hird

4 Jomsvikings

Heading home from Gaming

Myself

35 Highlanders

30 Highlanders

The Chaotic band:

Tech List:

Rabbit reproduction

Argonian Timelapers

The sighting of Latrodectus had reached the Khan. After much consideration, he had decided to let her go, but with a price.

=Fed2k Warlords=

The Warmasters walked into the halls of Fed2k Warlords, with the Fenris Riders floowing them. As both sides enter the chambers, a long conference table and chairs raised from the floor. The representatives exchanged greetings then sat down.

"Now let us not waste time and get straight to the business. We could not allow the ambassy to be build in our HQ. Your teleportation of troops into our relam had caused fear and angered our people, and the ambassy would cause more troubles than benefits to both factions. But we could sign an alliance pact secretly now, and declare it to the public after the incident had settled down." said the warmaster, taking a sip at his cup of tea, "As for the issue of Latrodectus...We want something back in your hands in exchange."

"That's...reasonable."

"Before our Khan had risen to power, he had worked in "Matrix Rising" and designed some Exosuits for one of the factions there. Send us back the whatever units still functional in that thread, the bhlueprints, and the production equipment." continue the warmaster, "Then Latrodectus may leave, with the status of a guest at Hells Armada, and we would provide escort if you wish so."

Recruited forces:

20 Warmasters

10 Fenris Riders

1 Devil Summoner

Current forces:

240 Warmasters

60 Fenris Riders

20 Devil summoners

In "Go play Go!":

3 Devil Summoners

83 Warmasters

In "Fed2k Warlords":

5 Warmasters

10 Fenris Riders

In Hells Armada:

740 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

115 Fenris Riders

9 Devil Summoners

94 Warmasters

210 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers

6 Warmasters

At the gates of EWS's HQ:

30 Fenris Riders

The Khan

Next botting takes effect in 7 posts.

"We do not need your permission to remove Latrodectus." The Dust Imp pointed out, "She has agreed to leave of her own free will and we are more than capable of teleporting her out of Hell's Armada. And now that she is leaving there is no longer a need for any embassy there; she was what we wanted and we have her. However," he continued, watching the expression of his counterpart's grow less benign, "It would be rude to just march in and take what we wish without leaving something in return. We are prepared to trade the technology you have requested, but since the thread is not yours it would only allow you to produce 5 units per post. Alternatively..." The Dust Imp turned in the air, to indicate the twenty massive mechanical Sentinals floating silently behind him. "You can take these twenty."

Recruited forces:

10 BG Crossbreeds

20 Sentinals

20 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

Current forces...

Garrisoned in TGED:

300 Fanfiction Highlanders

50 BG Crossbreeds

70 Sentinals

100 Sharders

4 Dust Imps

In Endless Days:

Garrisoned in Espionge:

29 BG Crossbreeds

20 Sentinals

20 Sharders

2 Dust Imps

20 Sharders

1 BG Crossbreed

408 Fanfiction Highlanders

42 BG Crossbreeds

50 Sentinals

50 Sharders

3 Dust Imps

38 BG Crossbreeds

70 Sentinals

2 Dust Imps

Freelancer:

1 Dust Imp

Guarding The Occult:

1 Sentinal

Vive la republique!:

9 Sentinals

10 Sharders

In Far Cry:

1 Dust Imp

Dust Scout

9 Sentinals

10 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

Casualties so far:

9 Fanfiction Highlanders

1 Sentinal

10 Sentinals

10 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

Casualties so far:

10 BG Crossbreeds

20 Sentinals

20 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

Casualties so far:

Fed2k Warlords:

10 BG Crossbreeds

20 Sentinals

20 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

Current forces- Sir Sard

Rigs Hird:

800 Fan fiction Highlanders

130 Mexican Bandito Pirates

110 New Scandinavian warriors

7 Jomsviking

1st Hird

4 Jomsvikings

Heading home from Gaming

Himself

35 Highlanders

30 Highlanders

The Chaotic band:

Tech List:

Rabbit reproduction

Argonian Timelapers

Unit aquired from Tleilax / Mentats: Mentat

Mentats are extraordinarily gifted people who received a lifetime of mental training. Because only few people posses the potential of becoming a mentat, only 2 mentats are recruited every post instead of the usual 20. They're not overly spectacular when fighting but make exceptional field commanders among other things. The presence of mentats in an army therefore increases the fighting power of all troops. They are therefore similar to Thinkers, but a little less effective.

New unit from HQ: French Cavalry

The cavalry unit replaces the French Revolutionary as HQ thread unit. French horsemen are equiped with both sabres for charging to charge at their oponents and bayonet rifles to lay fire upon the enemy. They are extremely useful for flanking the enemy.

The thread of Vive la republique would remain forever scarred by the invasion, but most of the infrastructure had been repaired by now, and the military acadamy has resumed training. However, this time they would focus on training cavalry, wich would replace the trusty French Revolutionary. Training of thinkers also started again at a fast pace, so that the empire can again be an offensive powerhouse.

Garrison

233 PRP guardsmen

3 Thinkers

8 Patriots

Garrison

165 PRP guardsmen

120 Patriots

9 French revolutionaries

1 Thinkers

New election poll

Building artillery manufacturing plants, 66% finished, rising 33% each post

Garrison

148 PRP guardsmen

27 Patriots

166 Liberal Fanatics

2 Thinkers

En route to Ancient Spartan Military (ETA 1 post)

200 PRP Guardsmen

80 Patriots

40 Liberal Fanatics

7 Thinkers

General Rafale

Dune warfare

50 Highlanders

110 Nomadic warriors

34 PRP Guardsmen

35 Fedaykin

20 Patriots

6 French Revolutionaries

Spartans = Sardaukar

Hunting down the Sardaukar, estimated victory in 1 post

49 Nomadic warriors

21 Fedaykin

Emperor Anathema

Tleilax / Mentats

47 Nomadic warriors

24 Fedaykin

2 Mentats

1 Thinker

Ordos45 breathed a sigh of relief, for the time being war had been averted.

Message to Anathema:

[hide] I agree to your offer of alliance, it is the only way we will survive.[/hide]

Total Units:

993 Marines

205 Swiss Guards

360 Mossad Agents

240 Reporters

240 Setara Shock Troops

20 Inquisitors

70 Marines

30 Swiss Guards

2 Inquisitor

Total Garrison HI2: