FED2K warlords

The_Sadukar

(Some of you may have noticed that I'm switching between past and present tense in posts. I'm not sure why I'm doing it yet but if I find out I'll let you know...)

OCC: EWS please keep track of your forces.

"My companions in Fanfiction are certainly proving their sincerity, and their worth." Dust Scout smiles as he examines the latest reports. "Lord J's enthusiasm for the board is unmatched, it seems."

"Enthusiasm or fanatacism?" Lillian asks rhetorically.

"It doesn't matter." Dust Scout grins, "we've got a great thing going here. Anything new?

"An offer from the upcoming Gaming Warlord, EWS." Darius says, passing over a message. "It arrived not long ago."

"Gaming again?" A slight frown crosses Dust Scout's face. "What is a Gaming Warlord wanting with me?"

"An alliance, apparantly." Darius raises an eyebrow. "We should play this carefully."

"Indeed we should." Dust Scout agrees, "I am eager to avoid conflict for the moment but my good relations with Lord J and Sir Sard cannot be sacrificed for non-Fanfiction Warlords. It's harsh but true."

Message to EWS: [hide]

Offer accepted, with one proviso. I do not advise any military forays into Fanfiction territory without express permission from a Fanfiction Warlord. Even this is not a good idea. As you can see from the response of my companion Warlords in Fanfiction to Anathema's advance, hostile actions against Fanfiction will not be tolerated. In order to preserve the peace, and perhaps out alliance, I suggest you do not move into Fanfiction.

However, should you wish to hold an encampment in a specific thread, I might be able to arrange that for you.

If this condition is acceptable, may we look forward to a long and prosperous relationship.

Dust Scout. [/hide]

Message to Lord J: [hide]

Before I make any additional moves... OCC: does this mean that those generously donated troops are under my control now? [/hide]

Joint message to EWS and Dragoon Knight:

[hide] Get rid of ExSPlug and the Gaming board is all but yours. Together you could do it, and allied you could rule the whole board. Think about it.

Anon. [/hide]

"Our forces are now camped outside 'The List.'" J'invy reports, checking the map. "We can attack now, as the inhabitants are very eager to protect their ability, or we can wait for reinforcements."

"We wait." Dust Scout says almost immediately. "The force there should be enough to deter any casual invaders from attempting a breakin, and it won't take long to get additional forces there. Especially with Lord J's help." He pauses, savouring the image in his mind's eye. "'The List' will be worth the wait."

"I do hope so." Lillian murmurs.

Recruited forces:

50 Fanfiction Highlanders

10 BG Crossbreeds

1 Dust Imp

Current forces...

Garrisoned in TGED:

290 Fanfiction Highlanders

43 BG Crossbreeds

5 Dust Imps

In Endless Days:

10 Fanfiction Highlanders

Garrisoned in Espionge:

15 BG Crossbreed

Outside the gates of Mountain War:

1 BG Crossbreed

Stationed outside 'The List':

70 Fanfiction Highlanders

1 Dust Imp

=In Hells Armada=

"Khan, ~+Anathema+~ of the PRP boards is invading Fan Faction!" said an advisor rushing into the throne room.

"Tell me the details!" ordered ExSPlug.

"According to our scouts, the PRP invasion force is heading towards Espionage, and is led by the warlord ~+Anathema+~ himself. Most of the warlords of Fan Fiction are now gathering their force around Espionage. Khan, I suggest that we..."

"We don't have the force. And Dust Scout and his allies could easily handle themselves." said ExSPlug coldly. "Meanwhile the siege on "Dragon Riders/House War" and the safety of Hell's Armada is the most important. Forward the message to Akira, order him to get the Fenris Riders moving."

"Yes Khan. But I must warn you that this won't do good to the name of Hells Armada. Are you sure that we could risk that?"

"Watch your words, advisor." said ExSPlug as he stared at the advisor.

"Forgive me, Khan."

"I know your doubts. Now, tell me who haden't ordered their troops to gather at Espionage?"

"Except us then it would be TonyMontana. According to our reports, he is neutral."

"TonyMontana...Advisor, sent a warmaster to visit him."

=Back to Dragon Rider/House War=

The horde of Hells Armada had arrived the borders of "Dragon Rider". The thread is an city built on the steep and dangerous hills of ghostland, which provide excellent natural defence against intruders. Losses would be great if they were to take the thread by sheer force, and starving them to surrender is impossible as the thread is a self-sufficent city. So the Devil Summoners leading the troops decide to only surround the city while the warmasters think of a possible tactic to reduce their losses.

Secret message to Lord_J:

[hide]I wish that you may pull back the troops you offered to defend Espionage and rendevours them with my forces at the boarders of Fan Fiction. I'm sorry that I could not disclose my reasons for such a message in such times, but this must be kept to the very secret. It is not that I'm trying to spoil your relations with Dust Scout, or that I don't trust him, but the troops could be put to a better cause for the glory of Kanly and Fan Fiction. Please consider about this.

ExSPlug of Hells Armada[/hide]

Secret message to TonyMontana:

[hide]I wish to offer an secret alliance with you. If you are intrested, please send your representative and your troops to meet my men at the borders of Fan Fiction. I'm sorry that I could not disclose the terms of my offer in the message, but I could garuntee you that it would benefit you to the most.

ExSPlug of Hells Armada[/hide]

Recruited forces:

50 Fan Fiction Highlanders

20 Warmasters

10 Fenris Riders

1 Devil Summoner

Current forces:

In "OOOh for anyone who LIKE ONLINE RPG'S READ HERE":

40 Fan Fiction Highlanders

In "Go play Go!":

3 Devil Summoners

8 Warmasters

In Hells Armada:

260 Fan Fiction Highlanders

4 Devil Summoners

In "Dragon Rider/House War":

200 Fan Fiction Highlanders

3 Devil Summoners

10 Warmasters

On the move from "Go play Go!":

60 Fenris Riders

20 Warmasters

On the move from "Go play Go!" to "OooH":

100 Fan Fiction Highlanders

On the move from "OooH":

20 Fenris Riders

3 Devil Summoners

On the move from Hells Armada:

40 Fenris Riders

Botting takes effect in 4 posts.

All troops on the move would arrive destination in 2 posts.

"Frenrir?"

"Lord EWS?"

"Send out a message."

"What my lord?

"That we are a peacful nation and do not wish harm upon anyone else!  We wish to sign non-agression pacts."

"Yes my lord."

Message to ExSplug

[hide]  I reject your offer of a alliance, however I propose a peace settlement.  A n agreement that we shall respect each others territory and business.  In return I offer to you my promise that I shall stay away from the PRP board.[/hide]

Message to Dust Scout

[hide] I accept your condition, Farcry shall ever be open to you and your troops.[/hide]

Troops

100 Milita Troops

20 Farcry Demons

2 Flying Monkey's

"What is this crap?" Anath responded furiously upon receiving Dust Scouts message. Earlier intelligence reports had led them to believe Espionage was guarded by a meagre force.

An officer with sweat dripping of his forehead marched into the command tent and saluted.

"Sir, 2 of our scouts have just reported in. They tell us that the lines of defense around Espionage are heavier fortified then we originally thought."

Anathema slammed his fist on the table and breathed in heavily several times. Seemingly calmed down he leaned on his hand palms.

"Leave." he said to the officer, who promptly obeyed. Anathema turned his head to the field commanders present in the tent.

"We're not returning to PRP just like that. The Fed2K Trek thread is nearby- that will be our new target."

"Sir, I have to recommend against that. The terrain is most unfavourable for an assault." a field commander said.

"It certainly is commander. But a few hills and rocks are not going to stop me." Anathema said with not just a little pride in his voice.

Message to Dust Scout

[hide]Greetings,

Rest assured, we have no plans of agression against you. If you were under the impression we were going to attack Espionage we are deeply sorry for startling you.

Your soon to be neighbour,

Emperor Anathema of the French[/hide]

HQ: Vive la republique!

70 PRP guardsmen

23 French revolutionaries

1 Thinker

common misconceptions about "pure democracy"

71 PRP guardsmen

9 French revolutionaries

30 Patriots

New election poll

Fighting the Partisans, 60% defeated, rising 20% each post

71 PRP guardsmen

6 French Revolutionaries

2 Thinkers

Attacking Fed2K Trek

At the outer perimeters, preparing to march inwards

60 PRP Guardsmen

30 Patriots

10 French Revolutionaries

1 Thinker

2 Thinkers returning to HQ after failed negotiations

Ordos45 looked at Cardinal Bea with contempt," Once we take this, what do you think we should do?"

Bea was taken aback, Ordos45 was too stubborn to ask for advice usually," Well...m'lord...

'KYA/Setara War:  Rebirth' might be useful...as you know the Setara shock troops would be...good."

"Indeed Bea," nodded Ordos45 approvingly," Send a force there, and next post I want News Bulletin taken."

Secret Message to Dust Scout:

[hide]  I know you do not like visitors to fanfiction, but I propose a deal.  Allow my troops to enter the fanfiction board for one thread, and  I shall give your troops free reign to march through my territory.

Thank you for your time,

Ordos45[/hide]

Total Units:

298 PRP Guardsmen

60 Swiss Guards

60 Mossad Agents

6 Inquisitors

Total Garrison Countries Pros/Cons:

20 PRP Guardsmen

30 Swiss Guards

1 Inquisitor

Total Garrison HI2:

78 PRP Guardsmen

10 Swiss Guards

30 Mossad Agents

Total Forces encamped around "News Bulletin" (To attack next turn):

50 PRP Guardsmen

30 Mossad Agents

4 Inquisitors

Forces on fanfic border awaiting approval to enter and head for KYA/Setara War- Rebirth:

150 PRP Guardsmen

20 Swiss Guards

1 Inquisitor

"As expected, Anathema does not have any hostile intentions." Dust Scout grinned, reading over the message and scout reports of the PRP Warlord's movements. "He is heading for another Fanfiction thread though, yes?"

"Fed2k Trek, according to scouts." J'invy informed the Warlord, passing over another sheet of paper, "We don't have any plans that this might conflict with, but the other Fanfiction Warlords might not like it."

"They won't like it." Lillian sighed, approaching the desk from the other side of the room, "The fanatic protection the Warlords seem to have for the board is hardly matched. They will not appreciate this incursion at all, as shown by their advances towards Espionage."

"Fed2k Trek is near Espionage..." J'invy mused.

"That's probably why it was chosen as Anathema's next target." Darius muttered to himself.

"Indeed." The mentat replied. "But being so close to the thread I'm not entirely sure that the Fanfiction armies brought to rout Anathema will just wander off and go home. They were brought there to defend against someone and it would be only too easy for that to become an attack."

"This is not currently our concern." Dust Scout brushed the matter aside, "How goes the campaign for 'The List'?"

The Highlanders of 'The List' were holding out, for now. There were very very few of them, hardly a dozen, but they were fanatically protecting their village, and their position was extremely defensible. General Mephit was none too pleased.

"Casualties?" He asked with a sigh, knowing that they would be far too high.

"Thirty two, sir." The battered and bloody Highlander answered, a gash on his forehead leaking a worrying yellowy liquid down one side of his face.

"Thirty two Highlanders down..." General Mephit growled to himself, stroking his chin in frustration. "Injured?"

"Everyone, sir." The Highlander replied. General Mephit sighed again.

'The List' was not a large village, it's population was miniscule. But having taken most of the village, the invading army had been stopped at the doors to the tiny citadel in the centre.

Constructed of stone, the building resembled a blunt cone, barely two metres high, with a hole at the top. According to legend, there was a large underground chamber beneath it, but once the doors were closed there was no way anyone was getting in. The hole at the top was large enough for two defenders to reach out and fire a hasty barrage of arrows, before retreating back inside. And every so often there were reports of all kinds of other things... Zombies, machines, strange fish-like things...

"Enemy casualties?" The General asked hopefully.

"We don't know, sir." The unfortunate man answered, swaying slightly. "We think... maybe two."

"Two." The General repeated. "Two?!"

"Yessir." The soldier sighed, too tired and pained to cringe. General Mephit calmed himself immediately, slowing the beating of his wings to normal.

As a Dust Imp, he was only about two feet high. He made up for this by flying at approximately head height at all times. He could fly higher, or lower, but that would have made talking to people difficult. He thought.

"Pull the men back." He said at last. "I'll handle this myself."

"Gnk..." The Highlander gurgled as he collapsed to the floor, blood running freely from a cut in his torso he had apparantly been holding closed. The General paused for a moment to add this to his list of casualties, before he flew out of his tent.

The battlefield did not look like one. It looked almost peaceful. The silence was deadly though, it was the wait of a siege. General Mephit closed his eyes for a moment, and sank into that frenzied realm of the dust particles...

"You'd think the wind would clear the muck out of here." Iblith muttered as he wiped a finger across the rim of the exit of the cone, "It's filthy up here." His fellow defenders looked at him oddly. They always did that. Iblith hated it. Anything he said, anything at all, and they would look at him as if he were mad. Sometimes he wished he could just leave. Leave 'The List' and its cursed power far behind... He inhaled to sigh. And then, very quietly, he died.

Iblith's limp body slipped down to the floor, stirring up far more dust that was usual. It coiled and turned, forming momentarily into patterns and shapes before drifting away again. The other defenders of the village looked up in shock and amazement as Iblith's body was covered for a second in inches of dust, before it floated away to reveal... A corpse. A corpse without skin. Every shred removed.

"For after all, what is dust but skin?" a voice echoed. The first of the defenders screamed, and ran for the trapdoor to the temple below.

The dust followed. One brave, or foolish, man attempted to shoot at arrow at it. Of course it passed right through, and then the dust slipped around his arms and into his lungs, choking him in an instant. Each of the other defenders shared the same fate, before the dust slipped between the cracks in the trapdoor to continue its insidious work...

The eighteen surviving Highlanders gathered around the citadel. They had seen no action for more than an hour now, but they had heard the scream... The General was missing, and they had seen the cloud of dust as it entered the hole at the top.

The door shuddered to the sound of a bolt being drawn back. Those that could readied their weapons. The door swung open... revealing General Mephit.

Thin, haggard, and drained, he was nonetheless smiling slightly.

"If you want something done..." he said hoarsely, "You've got to do it yourself..." Then his wings gave out, and he tumbled to the ground.

"Latest reports indicate that 'The List' has been taken, with extremely heavy casualties." Darius reported with a frown. "Eighteen of seventy Highlanders survived."

"General Mephit?" Dust Scout asked after a pause.

"Recovering."

"Back him up. We can't afford to lose that thread."

Message to Ordos45: [hide]

I will allow this, though I don't see what good one thread will do you. I do not speak for my allies however, you will need to watch them.

Dust Scout. [/hide]

By my next post the power of 'The List' will become clear.

Sard's forces had deployed outside Espionage, ready to defend it if Anathema decided to return, but right now, they wouldn't attack him, unless orders came from the HQ of course.

Meanwhile back at his fortress Sard had just sent a message to Lord J

[hide]I hail you, Anathema has chosen not to attack Espionage, shall we pursue him?[/hide]

At the same time a task force marched out of Endless Days, heading for A Day in the Life of a Mexican Bandito Pirate

Recruited forces:

80 Fan fiction Highlanders

10 New Scandinavian warriors

1 Jomsviking

20 Argonian time lapsers

Current forces...

Garrisoned in Endless days:

190 Fan fiction Highlanders

30 New Scandinavian warriors

1 Jomsviking

Myself

Outside of Espionage

5 Jomsvikings

30 New Scandinavians

150 Highlanders

Heading for A Day in the Life of a Mexican Bandito Pirate

50 Highlanders

Garrisoned at War of the Rabbits

30 Highlanders

Garrisoned at An Age of Chaos

30 Fan fiction highlanders

"News Bulletin," snapped Ordos45.

"Taken with five guardsmen deaths m'lord," replied Bea quickly.

"The fanfic board?"

"We have recieved at least Dust Scout's assurances.  Though only his, we hope that this nominal blessing will be extended by the other fanfiction warlords."

Total Units:

343 PRP Guardsmen

70 Swiss Guards

80 Mossad Agents

7 Inquisitors

70 PRP Guardsmen

40 Swiss Guards

2 Inquisitor

Total Garrison HI2:

78 PRP Guardsmen

10 Swiss Guards

50 Mossad Agents

Total Garrison News Bulletin:

45 PRP Guardsmen

30 Mossad Agents

4 Inquisitors

Forces laying siege to KYA/Setara War- Rebirth:

150 PRP Guardsmen

20 Swiss Guards

1 Inquisitor

Losses:

5 PRP Guardsmen taking News Bulletin

The Fenris Riders from various threads of the Gaming board had met up at the borders of Gaming and Fan Fiction. The force had set up a camp on a pleatau to wait for the remaining of the force to arrive.

"How long until that they will arrive?" asked Akira as he looked over the horizon.

"The latest message indicates that they would arrive before the night."

"Good. Wait...Vin, take a look at this." said Akira as he hands over the binoculars to the warmaster.

"PRP guardsman..."

"~+Anathema+~'s?"

"Lemme take a look at their banner." muttered Vin, "Nope, it's Ordos45's."

"Another PRP force heading into Fan Fiction...How shall we deal with them?"

"Let them pass by, skirmishing them would bring us no benefit. And inform those at Fan Fiction about this at once."

"Before informing the Khan?"

"Yes. Remember that he had allowed us to take all means necessary. And inform the men on the way to enroute from them."

Message to all warlords of Fan Fiction:

We have sighted that the forces of Ordos 45 is entering Fan Fiction from the PRP/Fan Fiction boarders. We don't know of their intension but judging from the size of their force, they come for war. It's is the wish of my Khan and I that you would be informed and prepared.

D.S. Akira of Hells Armada

Meanwhile...back at "Dragon Rider/House War", the forces of Hells Armada were lumberjacking the woods of House Tanides. The logs were gathered under the hill of the town and being burnt up. The winds of the ghostland would bring the smoke uphill, and smoke the defenders to their defeat.

Recruited forces:

20 Warmasters

10 Fenris Riders

1 Devil Summoner

Current forces:

140 Fan Fiction Highlanders

In "Go play Go!":

3 Devil Summoners

28 Warmasters

In Hells Armada:

310 Fan Fiction Highlanders

10 Fenris Riders

5 Devil Summoners

Attacking "Dragon Rider/House War":

200 Fan Fiction Highlanders

3 Devil Summoners

10 Warmasters

At the Gaming/Fan Fiction Borders:

120 Fenris Riders

20 Warmasters

3 Devil Summoners

Botting takes effect in 3 posts.

"I want it opened here." Dust Scout said firmly.

"Logic dictates that we at least make one test run before using the power of 'The List' ourselves." J'invy said again, calmly.

"Yes, it does. I agree." Dust Scout said, "But I am not going to allow the glory of being the first being to use the power of 'The List' to fall to anyone other than myself. It's egotistical but there you have it."

"Are you ready, General?" Dust Scout asked through the portal that connected him to General Mephit, keeping a steady altitude in the subterranian temple of 'The List.'

"Ready when you are, sir." The General saluted. Hw was in a large, but dimly-lit circular chamber, with a spiral staircase leading up to the defensive cone in the centre of the room. Doorways that led to nothing but stone were set around the wall, above each of them were strange pictograms and runes. The General had been told to concentrate on one of the doorways, and wait there.

"Are you in front of the correct doorway?" Dust Scout asked.

"Yessir." The General saluted again. He found it helped to clear his head.

"Speak the name of my Headquarter thread."

"Sir?"

"The God Emperor's Dune. Say, 'The God Emperor's Dune,' into the doorway." Dust Scout told his General. General Mephit paused, and then he shrugged.

"The God Emperor's Dune." He said. Nothing happened for a moment, before all at once, the stone melted away. The doorway now led into a darker chamber, which was much larger. Four people stood inside of it. One of them grinned.

"It worked!" Dust Scout crowed, "It worked!" He walked forward to the doorway, and stepped through into the temple.

"I am in, 'The List.'" He breathed, looking around, before turning back and stepping back through the doorway. "And I am back in TGED! This is wonderful! Wonderful!"

"It certainly opens up whole new advantages..." Lillian spoke, her mind racing. "The other doors, I assume they lead to other threads?"

"Every one in 'The List.'" J'invy acknowledged. "Though we're not quite sure of the schematics of it yet. The doorways may only open under certain circumstances, and of course there is the trouble of getting the right one."

"Screw that." Dust Scout smiled, "I want to put this to the test. Gather forces around 'The List!' We're going to '~Matrix Rising~!'"

Recruited forces:

10 BG Crossbreeds

1 Dust Imp

Current forces...

Garrisoned in TGED:

350 Fanfiction Highlanders

50 BG Crossbreeds

6 Dust Imps

In Endless Days:

Garrisoned in Espionge:

15 BG Crossbreeds

1 BG Crossbreed

Garrisoned in 'The List':

58 Fanfiction Highlanders

13 BG Crossbreeds

2 Dust Imps

"Who ordered the info to be spread around the warlords!?" questioned ExSPlug in a rage.

"It was writtened in the name of D.S. Akira, but...most likely it would be Warmaster Vin's idea." replied a advisor with his head down, trembling.

"I'll deal with him later! Anyway, prepare a message and reply to Ordos45."

Secret message to Ordos45:

[hide]My men shall not interfere with your assault. But since they had forward the message to every warlord in Fan Fiction, I cannot promise anything. Meanwhile, I wish to engage a non-aggression pact with you, which lasts until you force capture the thread and return to PRP.

Khan ExSPlug of Hells Armada[/hide]

At the border...

"Vin...we're in deep shit now..." yelled Akira as he covers his desperate look on his face, "the Khan is in a fury!"

"Calm down, calm down. At least from the message Khan is sending to Ordos45, it seems to be of our favor right?" said Vin as he pats on Akira's shoulders.

"That means we gotta success this time..." mumbled Akira, "Hey Vin, any sight of the others?"

"Nope. Still haven't heard of them."

"Damn...We'll wait for 1 more day! Then off we go!"

Now the camara switches to Dragon Rider/House War...

The highlanders storms the mountain city under the cover of the smoke. The smoke had weakened the thread severly, espically by stopping their dragon riders from taking off. Still, the losses are high, but it's worth it. For they had gotten into their hands...the dragons.

Techology: Dragon-Panzers

From now on Fan Faction highlanders would be upgraded to Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers. They are a bit stronger than normal highlander. The upgrade gives them aerial combat ability, and an upper hand while attacking and siegeing threads. But all Dragon-Panzers recruited must spawn from Dragon Rider/House War.

Recruited forces:

20 Warmasters

10 Fenris Riders

1 Devil Summoner

Current forces:

In "Go play Go!":

3 Devil Summoners

48 Warmasters

In Hells Armada:

360 Fan Fiction Highlanders

6 Devil Summoners

110 Fan Fiction Highlanders

2 Devil Summoners

6 Warmasters

From Hells Armada to Gaming/Fan Fiction Borders:

20 Fenris Riders(arrive in next post)

At the Gaming/Fan Fiction Borders:

120 Fenris Riders

20 Warmasters

3 Devil Summoners

Dragon-Panzers would start production in 2 posts, after the smoke is being cleared.

All previous highlanders would be converted to Dragon-Panzers in 4 posts.

Botting takes effect in 2 posts.

"Good," nodded Ordos45," but what about the assault?"

"It succeeded...with heavy losses m'lord," replied Bea.

"How heavy?"

Secret Message to ExSPlug:

[hide]

We gladly accept the offer of a nonagression pact.  We shall maintain a small garrison at the thread, but send no future units to fanfiction from PRP.[/hide]

Total Units:

393 PRP Guardsmen

90 Swiss Guards

120 Mossad Agents

40 Reporters

9 Inquisitors

120 PRP Guardsmen

40 Swiss Guards

1 Inquisitor

Total Garrison HI2:

103 PRP Guardsmen

20 Swiss Guards

50 Mossad Agents

2 Inquisitor

70 PRP Guardsmen

50 Mossad Agents

40 Reporters

4 Inquisitors

Garrison KYA/Setara War- Rebirth:

100 PRP Guardsmen

15 Swiss Guards

1 Inquisitor

Losses:

5 Swiss Guards

50 PRP Guardsmen

Setara Shock Troops deploy next post.

(OOC: I'm switching present and past forms as well, Dustie, go figure ;)  )

"General! The invaders have changed course and are heading for FED2K Trek," shouts a Highlander scout.

"We have our orders..." Andrews turns to the Dustie General of Espionage, "We were ordered to pursue the enemy, since Espionage appears well protected by its assigned garrison, we will now follow those orders."

A few hours later, the troops arrive at FED2K Trek.

"Turtle formation!" screams a sergeant.

As the forces converge on the sieging enemy troops, Andrews silently focuses his nanorobotic energies and lifts his hands in the air.

"Mojo Storm!" he yells, and the battle begins...

Meanwhile, as Lord J looks over his most recent reports, he squeezes a stress-relief ball.

"More interboard parasites!" his squeeze ball explodes, "We must attack at once!"

"My liege, I suggest we maintain our current defenses, we are spreading ourselves too thin," says one advisor, Gavinicus, a Hero who had been promoted to the advisory board.

"Yes...perhaps you are right.  We shall see the true mettle of those who are unproven as members of the FanFiction universe."

At the borders of Dune: A New Beginning, the Lord's Forces (As they have begun calling themselves) encounter some resistance.  By the end of the first day, 1 Orc and 5 Highlanders have died.

"Good, I was hoping for a little bloodshed!" exclaims Colonel Dregg, "Perhaps this will be a worthy campaign!"

Secret Message to ExSPlug:

[hide]  Our troops already have orders to follow the enemy forces if they are diverted.  We send our best wishes for your own forces, but we are unable to send much more.  May our friendship last forever.

Deadrisk Olug, Political advisor to Lord Johnsonius, Kanly.[/hide]

Secret Message to Sir Sard:

[hide]  Our troops are on route to FED2K Trek now.  Your assistance would be most appreciated.

Lord Johnsonius, Kanly[/hide]

Secret Message to Dust Scout:

[hide]  Our information shows that another interboardal attack force is headed your way.  Sadly, TGED is too far distant for our own forces to arrive before you are attacked.  I wish a glorious battle and the repulsion of the parasitical attackers for your sake.  If your forces are overwhelmed, you and your advisory board are welcome in Kanly.  Best of luck against these honorless foes!

Lord Johnsonius of Kanly[/hide]

Open Message to Ordos45:

Your foolish show of force will result in the destruction of your faction!  FanFiction will stand together to defend itself, and all alien invaders will be annihilated!  Prepare yourself for battle, parasite, for Dustie's forces are unparalelled.  And when he is through with you, FanFiction's armies will hunt down what remains of your pitiful faction and break it down it to the final fighter, shivering in his hovel!

Retreat while you still can, Ordos45.

Lord Johnsonius of Kanly

Recruited forces:

50 Highlanders

10 Orcs

1 Hero

Garrison at Kanly

70 Highlanders

15 Orcs

2 Hero

Garrison at Kanly: Revisited

55 Highlanders

10 Orcs

Arriving at Espionage

100 Highlanders

20 Orcs

3 Heroes

Arriving at Dune: A New Beginning

25 Highlanders

5 Orcs

"So Lord J is moving against our presence in fanfiction," replied Ordos45 to Bea's report," our troops will fight to the last...but the only reinforcements they recieve will be thread units from that thread."

Secret Message to Lord J:

[hide]I understand you to be a fighter of honor, thus you shall understand when I say our troops in fanfiction shall fight to the last.  When they are gone, so too will be our interests in fanfiction.  Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!!![/hide]

Total Units:

443 PRP Guardsmen

100 Swiss Guards

140 Mossad Agents

60 Reporters

20 Setara Shock Troops

10 Inquisitors

170 PRP Guardsmen

50 Swiss Guards

2 Inquisitor

Total Garrison HI2:

103 PRP Guardsmen

20 Swiss Guards

70 Mossad Agents

2 Inquisitor

70 PRP Guardsmen

50 Mossad Agents

60 Reporters

4 Inquisitors

100 PRP Guardsmen

15 Swiss Guards

20 Setara Shock Troops

1 Inquisitor

Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam= Today is a good day to die, in Klingon.

The French forces entered the outer regions of Fed2K Trek with great casualties. The defenders had entrenched themselves on easily defendable hilltops that were not easy to take. However, the French were determined to win and breached through the perimeter.

"What's the latest report on our enemy's movement?" Anathema inquired.

"They are withdrawing to the capitol city, abandoning everything else sir."

"As I expected...we'll cut off their retreat here, here and here." Anathema said as he marked three locations on the map.

"Then we will surround the capitol. Without these reinforcements the defenders won't have the numbers to hold it."

Anathema picked up a letter from his desk.

"Also, send this letter to general Rafale. As soon as he has put down the partisans in New Election Poll I want him to march into the Ancient Races thread.

80 PRP guardsmen

33 French revolutionaries

3 Thinker

81 PRP guardsmen

9 French revolutionaries

50 Patriots

1 Thinkers

New election poll

Fighting the Partisans, 80% defeated, rising 20% each post

86 PRP guardsmen

4 French Revolutionaries

2 Thinkers

Attacking Fed2K Trek

Moving inwards to cut off retreating troops

37 PRP Guardsmen

23 Patriots

8 French Revolutionaries

1 Thinker

=Gaming/Fan Fiction border=

"Sir, message from the Khan!"

"Quick! Hand it over!" commanded Akira as he grabs the message from the messenger.

Lord J had rejected on the offer. TonyMontana hadn't reply, and I don't expect him to do so. You're now on your own, but with your wisdom and might I trust you. May the all mighty Gob bless you.

The Khan

"So they're not coming. I suggest we use plan III." said Vin calmly after he looked at the message.

"We have no other choice. Vin, forward to the men that we would be moving in 10 mintues!"

"Yes sir." replied warmaster Vin as he steps out of the tent, "10 mintues! Moonlight formation, full speed! We going to PRP! And KOS on ~+Anathema+~'s

!"

=Hell's Armada=

"Seems like the situation has gotten to the worst."

"I am afraid so, Khan."

"So...how long do you expect them to hold?"

"Not long, even they succeed with the first part of the plan. Unless there are reinforcement."

"Then...I shall get them reinforcement." murmered ExSPlug as he leaves for his chamber.

An hour later...

"Advisor, send this to all Fan Fiction warlords."

"Khan! This is no difference then getting to your knees!" exclaimed the advisor after reading the message, "Please reconsider!"

"So, tell me other ways that my men can get back alive! Even with the bot and the dragons that would still be too late! Now get that message sent before I behead you!"

Secret message to all warlord of Fan Fiction:

[hide]I understand that you may feel awarkard in receiving this message, but I am to ask for aid. Meanwhile, as you read on to the message, my men would be attacking ~+Anathema+~'s threads in PRP. Even with ~+Anathema+~'s main force pillaging the threads of Fan Fiction, it is still a suidical act, but there is no other choice. We must stand up to defend Fan Fiction. I wish that you may send reinforcements to fight alongside of my men against the evil intruders of PRP, or better, attack ~+Anathema+~'s other threads to beat him into submission. It's now the golden chance to root the threat for Fan Fiction once and for all, or it would be until the end of Fed2k that another chance comes. I hope you all would make the right decision.

Khan ExSPlug of Hells Armada[/hide]

Recruited forces:

20 Warmasters

10 Fenris Riders

1 Devil Summoner

Current forces:

In "Go play Go!":

3 Devil Summoners

8 Warmasters

In Hells Armada:

210 Fan Fiction Highlanders

10 Fenris Riders

7 Devil Summoners

110 Fan Fiction Highlanders

2 Devil Summoners

6 Warmasters

Storming to "New election poll":

140 Fenris Riders

20 Warmasters

3 Devil Summoners

Heading to "OOOH"

200 Fan Fiction Highlanders(from Hells Armada)

60 Warmasters(from Go play Go!)

Dragon-Panzers would start production in 1 post, after the smoke is being cleared.

All previous highlanders would be converted to Dragon-Panzers in 3 posts.

Botting takes effect in 1 post.

In Fed2K Trek the emperors plan was starting to take form. The capitol was cut off from reinforcements and now under siege. With it's meagre garrison it is certain to fall very soon, and the native population of the thread would not likely support their despotic government.

In New Election Poll general Rafale had just defeated the last of the partisans when he received a letter from the emperor, instructing him to invade yet another fan fic thread. He was just gathering his troops when scouts reported him a vast Fan Fic army had just entered PRP. Immediately he called for an emergency briefing with his field commanders.

"They have crossed the rivers at the north and are heading south east- that would make us their target." Rafale said.

"How soon can we expect reinforcements?" a field commander asked, realising that New Election Poll would not hold out on it's own.

"I have send my 2 fasted messengers to alarm both HQ and Common Misconceptions. Even if they get here as quick as they can the battle will have begun before they get here." Rafale replied.

"What would you have us do sir?"

Rafale pointed at a bridge on the map, close to the thread.

"To get here quickly, they will have to cross this bridge. Burn it." he moved his finger to another bridge, further away from the thread.

"Wich means they will have to cross here. We will make our stand on the nearby hills, and pray that the reinforcements arrive before we're completely wiped out."

60 PRP guardsmen

20 French revolutionaries

2 Thinker

---

45 PRP Guardsmen, 23 French Revolutionaries and 2 Thinkers heading to New Election Poll

96 PRP guardsmen

9 French revolutionaries

20 Patriots

1 Thinkers

---

20 PRP guardsmen and 50 Patriots heading to New Election Poll

New election poll

Taking defensive positions

82 PRP guardsmen

4 French Revolutionaries

2 Thinkers

Attacking Fed2K Trek

Laying siege to the capitol

34 PRP Guardsmen

23 Patriots

7 French Revolutionaries

1 Thinker

EDIT: messed up some of the numbers, sorry

"Ready?" Dust Scout asks.

"Ready." Generals Klash and Ooze reply.

"READY." Choruses the massed BG Crossbreed army.

"Ready." Lillian says quietly, some way away.

"Good." Dust Scout smiles, before switching to speech mode:

"Forces of The God Emperor's Dune!" He shouts to the troops below, devoid of highlanders. "We now march on perhaps one of the toughest campaigns ever waged in Fanfiction, perhaps even in the whole of Fed2k!" There are no cheers. The Crossbreeds are all but incapable of thinking for themselves.

"Matrix Rising is not going to be easy!" Dust Scout continues, "But you are here because you are the best of the best, the most powerful massed troops available, you are the shock troops and you will win!" This is less an encouragement, more an order. "Here are your instructions! In a few moments a door will open into another room. It will be round and poorly lit. There will be doorways in this room, only one of which will lead elsewhere! Utilising the concealment tactics you were taught in Espionage, you will move through this door and gather in the space beyond. There will be moving entities there, you will hide from them, do not fire! When all of you are through, I will enter myself! I will annouce the charge! This is not to be a battle, it is to be a swift and surgical strike! We will appear near the centre of the city. We must make our way to the citadel and claim it. Once we are there, Lillian here will reprogram the machines." Dust Scout indicates the woman beside him, who is still wearing red despite the obvious dangers the bright colour could bring. "Protect Lillian with your lives!" Turning around, Dust Scout smiles, sweating slightly with the effort. The Crossbreeds would follow his orders without question and without thought. They were barely human themselves, so inbred they were.

"You've scouted ahead?" He asks quietly.

"We need to head North." Lillian replies, "The Citadel is completely open, the machines don't expect anything to get past their perimeter."

"Then let's go..." Dust Scout points at the doorway leading to 'The List.'

The troops are completely silent. The technology and training from Espionage has allowed them to mask their body heat slightly, as well as their electromagnetic signals. Still, the machines seem agitated.

"Now!" Dust Scout shouts. Leading the charge, he strikes out for the centre of the machine city of Matrix Rising...

Recruited forces:

10 BG Crossbreeds

1 Dust Imp

Current forces...

Garrisoned in TGED:

600 Fanfiction Highlanders

5 Dust Imps

In Endless Days:

Garrisoned in Espionge:

9 BG Crossbreeds

1 BG Crossbreed

Garrisoned in 'The List':

58 Fanfiction Highlanders

12 BG Crossbreeds

2 Dust Imps

Attacking Matrix Rising:

67 BG Crossbreeds

2 Dust Imps

Dust Scout himself.

Unit acquired from New Election Poll: Liberal fanatic

These folks are better characterised by their dislike for rightwingers then any actual ideology, as most of them don't even have a decent opinion on anything. Being simple and fanatical, they make excellent cannon fodder.

In the distance Rafale could see smoke over the river, wich had to be the bridge near New Election Poll set on fire. There still was one bridge left however, of wich they had no time to burn down. Rafale had positioned him and his troops on a hilltop between New Election Poll and the remaining bridge.

"Attack the thread known as Fallujah," ordered Ordos45.

"Yes m'lord," replied Bea softly," What of the fanfiction debacle?"

"Only Lord Johnsonius despises our troops being there, and we will fight to keep the thread."

Secret Message to Lord J:

[hide]We have no wish for war, but stress our troops in the only thread we have interest in in fanfiction will fight to the death.  We will only be reinforcing the thread with units of its own creation, thus moving no troops over the fanfic/PRP border.[/hide]

Total Units:

493 PRP Guardsmen

110 Swiss Guards

160 Mossad Agents

80 Reporters

40 Setara Shock Troops

11 Inquisitors

170 PRP Guardsmen

50 Swiss Guards

2 Inquisitor

Total Garrison HI2:

103 PRP Guardsmen

20 Swiss Guards

70 Mossad Agents

2 Inquisitor

70 PRP Guardsmen

50 Mossad Agents

60 Reporters

4 Inquisitors

100 PRP Guardsmen

15 Swiss Guards

40 Setara Shock Troops

1 Inquisitor

En route to Fallujah:

50 PRP Guardsmen

10 Swiss Guards

20 Reporters

20 Mossad Agents

1 Inquisitor

Message to Anathema

[hide]Prove your valour to me, then I'll let you go, but until you've done so, my men will keep you in theFED2K Trek[/hide]

Meanwhile another small force was sent to A Day in the Life of a Mexican Bandito Pirate

Current forces...

Garrisoned in Endless days:

300 Fan fiction Highlanders

40 New Scandinavian warriors

3 Jomsvikings

Myself

Outside FED2K Trek

5 Jomsvikings

30 New Scandinavians

150 Highlanders

Heading towards A Day in the Life of a Mexican Bandito Pirate

50 Highlanders

Fortified outside A Day in the Life of a Mexican Bandito Pirate

50 Highlanders

Garrisoned at War of the Rabbits

30 Highlanders

Garrisoned at An Age of Chaos

30 Fan fiction highlanders

(I know it is short but I couldn't think of anything better)