FED2K warlords

The_Sadukar

=Firewalls=

"Firewalls" were among the small number of threads that refused to ally with the Khan. They soon met the conquences. Vin's men flodded the thread, and soon the thread is in his hands.

"Do you know why every thread in Fed2k seems to have a wall, whether it seem useful or not?" ask Vin.

"No sir."

"Open your eyes then." Vin presses a button on the mainframe of this thread. The thread shook as if there was an earthquake.

The walls of the thread suddendly gave a strange blue glow. Then automated turrets popped up from everywhere on the walls.

"Most walls were built to defend invaders," explained Vin, "But some warlords are weak, they fear that one they their people may rebel. So they invented this. To contain their people and in case they rebel, they could have the power to surpress them."

Vin then ejected a disk from the mainframe,"With this program, every thread could do the same. Make copies of it and get it to all our threads."

New tech: Firewall

The "Firewall" automated defences would give threads a bonus of equal to 250 board units when under attack. The program for "Firewall" would be activated in the following boards in this order, 1 board per post: Fan Fiction-->Gaming-->General.(Techenical Issues threads gets it this post as the board is one big megapolis that's linked up.)

=Czarist Russian Timeline=

Under the attack on both fronts, the French reluctantly retreated from the thread. The Czar and his men lowered their weapons, ready to meet the man that had brought them aid. The Czar and his men enters the camp of the Hells Armada forces alive, and came out dead.

"People of Czarist Russian Timeline! You're now liberated from the tyranny of the Czar! Now, I declare that this thread fall under my rule, and the rule of the great Khan ExSPlug!"

Twinkie then moves to contact with the Khan.

"Khan, I only wanted to liberate my homeboard from the tyranny of PRP warlords. Now I had fulfilled it, please execute me."

"Why execute you? You had successfully taken a thread for me."

"But I had abused the wolf emblem, and didn't follow your orders!"

"I want capable commanders, not yes-men. If you still insist of comitting crime against me...I shall offer you the chance to cleanse off that sin."

New tech: Great Russian Winter

The same deadly weather that had defeated Napoleon and stopped Hitler's blitzkerg. Anyone who attack my threads would suffer a loss of 5% to their Level 1(board unit) and Level 2(thread unit) troops. The deadly weather had been released from the borders of Czarist Russian Timeline following it's capture. It would blow to the following boards in this order, 1 board per post: Gaming-->Fan Fiction--> Techinical Issues. (General board threads in my hand gets the bonus this post).

=Amber - JOIN NOW=

"Amber - JOIN NOW" can be called a miniture version of Fed2k Warlords. The thread is held by thousands of small empire at war with each other. Knowing the news of the invasion lead by Akira, the empires took different stands. Some allied to form bigger empires to defend against the invasion, some remained neutral, and the others, lead by "Imperium of Fed2k", had joined the banners of the Khan. The battle is in favor of the invaders, but it would take some time to conquer all the small empires.

=Dragon Rider/House War=

"Commander, the markets and the trading centers at the bottom of the hill had falled! The enemy is moving uphill, and the first gate is barely holding them!"

"Order the men to retreat to the second fort! There is only one way uphill from the ground, we shall guard it at all cost!"

"Yes sir!"

"And continue the defence and patrol inside the city to prevent them from entering by "The List"!"

The devil sommoners summoned another lesser god to help defend the thread against the invaders.

The air around the thread suddendly gets cold. Gale starts to blow, and blizzard rained from the skies, killing the enemy's troop that couldn't get to shelter in time. The slopes uphill is also covered in ice. More accurately, the whole mountain that the city is built is covered in ice. The enemy ground troops had a hard time moving uphill, or even to stand properly. The cold had also make the fire-element based Dragon Diciples and the red dragoons they summon exceptionally weak.

Sound of fearsome warcries are heard. A horde of 600 Dragon-Panzers are now diving down from above the heads of the invaders moving up from the ground.

"Take no prisoners!" three head flew off infront of the Dragon-Panzer as he swings his notachi.

Both sides exchanged deadly hits with each other. The battle at the slope uphill was a chaotic free for all, and both sides were having heavy losses.

"Wooooooooooooo......!" A group of 100 Fenris Riders were at uphill position.

"We shall not let the Dragon-Panzers take all of them, charge!"

The riders rammed into the already messy battle, trampling and knocking off enemies from the hill to fall to their death. The legs of the wolves had long been padded, as they had expected to summon such a lesser god. At the end of the battle, they took back the 1st gate.

"The skies...I sense danger." said Skadi to the devil summoners. She is the godness of winter that they had summoned. Upon hearing this, they had dispatched some Dragon-Panzers to scout out the skies around the city.

The 5 assassins had reached the thread under siege. They had decided to assassinate some of the enemy's leaders...

Recruited forces:

25 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers(DP)

60 RobotsĀ®

10 Warmasters(W)

30 APU

10 Assassins(As)

5 Fenris Riders(FR)

1 Devil Summoner(DS)

Gaming(2 threads):

In "OOOh for anyone who LIKE ONLINE RPG'S READ HERE"(botting, tech): 745 DP/180 FR/190 APU/25 DS

In "Go play Go!"(Warmasters, unit): 200 DP/50 APU/8 DS/303 W

Attacking "Amber - JOIN NOW"(1 post): D.S. Akira/200 W/100 APU/400 DP/10 DS

Fan Fiction(1 thread, HQ lost= =):

In Dragon Rider/House War(Dragon-Panzer, tech)/(Alt HQ):1135 DP/6 W/465 FR/10 DS/30 As

In Fed2k Warlords:The Khan/Siren/38 As

In Dragon Rider/House War: 5 As, attempting assassination of enemy leaders(3 posts)

General Board(2 threads):

In The Animatrix(APU, unit):2 DS/50 DP/100 W/20 APU

In "Czarist Russia Timeline": 55 W/230 DP/6 DS/20 FR/45 APU/Twinkie the Redhair

From "Hair Dyeing Thingie" to "Czarist Russian Timeline"(1 post):

20 W/30 DP/2 DS

Techinical Issues(6 threads):

In "Multiple OS"(Bootmagic, tech):25 W/25 DP

In "Overclocking CPUs"(Production Overdrive+, tech):10 W/25 DP

In "Cooling Problems"(Production Overdrive+, tech):10 W/25 DP

In "Hardware News!!"(Production Overdrive+, tech):200 DP/12 W

In "Trojan Questions"(Trojan, tech): 25 DP/10 W

In "Firewalls"(Firewall, tech): 125 DP/160 R/Warmaster Vin

Next botting takes effect in 2 posts.

Assassination attempt in progress, would be successful in 3 posts.

EDIT: To define whether the first check of the assassination attempt is a success of not. Posted at 01:40:44, so the first check was an success.

Alright, I understand that you can recruit units still (though I don't like it), but how on earth do you continue to recruit Assassins when I already destroyed the thread? You can't just keep inventing them!

"Oh this is, this is..." The General spluttered as the Cold and ice swept down the hill. "This is fantastic! Order the Sharders into position right now!"

The Sharders, as has been pointed out, were designed especially for winter warfare. They are at their fastest on ice, their most deadly in the cold. Even their weapon is a large ice-gun, now capable of instant ammunition from the ground itself. Being mechanical, they work far more efficiently in the cold, and now two hundred and twenty five of them are storming the city...

The snow blew and the ice crunched under the legs of the Sharders as they made their way to the gate. Their mechanics worked ferociously fast in the cold, as they skittered across the ice with ease. Firing repeatedly, and being more than able to dodge shots sent wild by the obscuring snow, they slipped inside the first gate again.

"Order the Dragon Disciples to concentrate on ice-based attacks!" The General shouted. Far below him, something caught his eye.

Hardened by constant exposure to celtic winters (and not wearing very much armour until now), the Celtic Warriors led an assault on the other side of the city. Bellowing fierce battle cries they stormed the walls. Some fell in the cold, others due to the persistant defence of the defenders, but this was not a problem.

Behind the Celts stood the Magii. Protected from the worst of the cold by distance and magic; those of them that were not busy hurling fireballs, ice storms, and lightning bolts were moving in closer, resurrecting the fallen and bringing them back into the fight. Many of them were also summoning various nasty creatures to fight with them, such as zombies, darklings, or the fearsome skeletons.

"The only troops that have needed to withdraw from the cold are the Giant Spiders." One of the Dust Imps said to the other. "They're not good with the snow or the temperature, I've had them sent out of range for the time being."

"Good move, good move." The General replied. He peered down, from his vantage point many metres up. "Tell me, what do you think those black shapes are?"

Wearing thick furs, the Dark Elven Archers withstood the cold reasonably well, though their vision was impaired by the snow. They were not taking to the air now, reasoning that the atmosphere higher up would be prohibitive. But they were elves, and as such were more than able to skip across the snow and ice with no problems at all. Their poisoned arrows were doing more than their fair share of damage, taking down many of the nasty Riders. Still, they were becoming troublesome, as their armour was for the most part too thick for the arrows. Even the Sharders were having a little difficulty with them.

"Send in our comrades." The General Ordered. He was beginning to get suspicious of those little black shapes below him...

"Charge!" The Dust Imp bellowed, as he faded from existance into the Plane of Dust. Ten of the Imps had gathered above the storm, combining their energy into the mother of all Dust Storms.

The massive cloud of choking dust and debris hurtled down from the clouds, sweeping over the defending Fenris Riders. One of the Imps regained corporeal form for a moment, and was cut down, but the surviving nine clogged the windpipes and throats of the Riders, choking them where they stood. The way was opened for the Sharders and Archers, and they moved in again.

The Assassins were having difficulty. They had been sent to assassinate the leaders of the attacking force, but where were they? The Dust Imps were all flying far too high to be reached... but surely it wouldn't be any of the other units?

"Looking for someone?" A voice spoke from directly above them.

Meanwhile, on the opposite side of the city from the advancing Sharders and Archers, the Celts had broken through the wall. Backed up by the supporting forces of the Magii and a new influx of two hundred and twenty Setara Shock Troops, they smashed their way through the streets, heading quickly through the thread.

Several sharp and nasty objects were at once hurled towards the Dust Imp, who promptly burst into a shower of dust specks, before reforming as the shuriken passed through the space where he had been a moment before.

"The leader of the forces, for example?" He continued, unpreturbed.

The city was now facing two assaults. In the West, the newly strengthened Sharders and Archers slipped quietly through the thread, murdering all units they came across. In the East, the Celts and Setara Troops took a much more direct route, smashing their way through the defences and constantly being brought back by the Magii. And still not all was done. Though the cold had weakened the Dragon Disciples, and forced them to unsummon the dragons they had brought into being, they were not out for the count yet. Still summoning lesser allies, and even a few demons, they guarded the passage of the Sharders in the West.

The nine fighting Dust Imps tore through the parts of the city that had not yet been taken, choking guards where they stood.

The defenders were severely weakened by the fact that many of them had been called back to strategic buildings in the thread, to guard them from possible attacks through The List.

"News for you, pals." The Dust Imp grinned nastily, "There is no leader! No field commander! There's a General to relay messages from The God Emperor's Dune but that's it! And even better," he went on, "Even if the General dies, it won't make a difference!" He began to slowly dissolve into the Plane of Dust, but continued to talk. "You see... commands from TGED are relayed here and sent out by the most senior unit... And while there's a single one here, you can't kill a leader! Of course I can't tell you how it's relayed..." his mouth disappeared, and the Dust Imp fell upon the Assassins.

Like the Sharders, the Sentinal's mechanical workings only became more effective in the cold. They had been circling the city from the beginning, waiting for orders to deply. A great mass of them, circling like sharks...

The order came.

Spiralling around, the huge number of Sentinals swept across the city, their circuits cooled by the snow and wind. They flew with and around the Dust Storm, over the defender's heads and running rings around those bound to the ground. It was a massive boost to them when they discovered one of the Devil Summoners.

The fight was fierce, with the Summoner bringing into existance every possibly combination of deadly foes to combat the swift Sentinals and all-destroying Dust Storm. He held out bravely, but in the end fell as a Sentinal just got that little bit too close.

"All of the Assassins taken care of?" The General asked casually.

"All of them." The other Dust Imp replied, panting slightly from the exertion. He did not envy those of his kin still tearing around the battlefield.

Outside the thread, things were calmer. The cold did not reach this far, and the lands were peaceful. Too peaceful. Too quiet. Twenty Giant Spiders patrolled the perimeter. Nothing got out. Nothing got in.

"We have inflicted heavy casualties, sir." The Dust Imp reported to his General.

"And our own?" The General asked.

"Much smaller than they would be, thanks to the Magii."

"Progress?"

"Great. We've taken everything up to the city core. There's a reserve force there guarding against attacks from The List."

"Really?" The General sounded surprised. "Well well. So the defenders are weakened because of this?"

"Quite, sir. Should I advise an attack through the List soon, to test the inner defences?"

"Maybe. maybe..." The General mused, smirking at some inner joke. (OOC: I control my forces so no writing in any attacks from The List)

"Enjoying the show, ExSPlug?" Rai'guy smirked.

"You set too much importance on appearance." Dust Scout sighed, before taking a sip of his wine. "I can't deny the fact that you stole a good vintage though."

"Stole?" Sard asked incredulously.

"Alright alright, 'pillaged' then." Dust Scout smirked.

"There's a difference?" Lord Johnsonius asked from the other side of the King.

"Apparantly." Dust Scout answered.

"Dust Scout, about Hell's Armada-" Lord Johnsonius began.

"What you ask for will be done, just as soon as I find another thread that will allow me a similar tech." Dust Scout said, "I'm sorry for interrupting but I felt it was best to avoid the circumlocution."

Recruited forces:

50 Fanfiction Highlanders

20 Sharders

20 Dark Elf Archers

20 Magii

20 Dragon Disciples

20 Sentinals

5 Giant spiders

20 BG Crossbreeds - doubled

1 Dust Imp

Current forces...

Garrisoned in The God Emperor's Dune:

100 Fanfiction Highlanders

50 BG Crossbreeds

35 Giant spiders

60 Dark Elf Archers

60 Magii

60 Dragon Disciples

50 Sentinals

60 Sharders

3 Dust Imps

Garrisoned in Espionage:

20 Dark Elf Archers

20 Magii

20 Dragon Disciples

50 Fanfiction Highlanders

29 BG Crossbreeds

40 Sentinals

60 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

Garrisoned in Mountain War!!!:

10 Fanfiction Highlanders

5 Giant Spiders

20 Sharders

30 Sentinals

11 BG Crossbreeds

Endless Days:

550 Fanfiction Highlanders

Garrisoned in 'The List':

300 Fanfiction Highlanders

42 BG Crossbreeds

60 Sentinals

60 Sharders

3 Dust Imps

Garrisoned in ~Matrix Rising~:

28 BG Crossbreeds

20 Sentinals

1 Dust Imp

Garrisoned in Dungeon Siege RPG:

40 Fanfiction Highlanders

10 BG Crossbreeds

20 Magii

30 Sentinals

20 Sharders

1 Dust Imp

Garrisoned in The Occult:

10 Sentinal

10 Sharders

Garrisoned in Age of Wonders (2):

70 Fanfiction Highlanders

1 Dust Imp

Garrisoned in Neverwinter Nights:

80 Fanfiction Highlanders

1 Dust Imp

Hell's Armada:

1050 Fanfiction Highlanders

80 Sharders

60 Dark Elf Archers

25 Giant spiders

40 Dragon Disciples

150 Klingons

99 Orcs

60 New Scandinavians

35 Skjalds

6 Dust Imps

4 Jomsvikings

Far Cry:

30 BG Crossbreeds

20 Sharders

12 Sentinals

1 Dust Imp

In Fed2k Warlords:

25 Sentinals

40 Dark Elf Archers

1 Dust Imp

Attacking Dragon Rider/House War:

330 Sentinals - 27 lost, 30 added from elsewhere

130 Dark Elf Archers - 50 lost due to cold

200 Sharders - 25 lost

218 Magii - 32 lost

60 Dragon Disciples - 20 lost

20 Giant spiders - 0 lost, patrolling borders

201 Setara Shock troops - 19 lost

237 Celtic Warriors - 63 lost

150 BG Crossbreeds - 0 lost

10 Dust Imps - 5 lost

Plans for the Hovertank flood the networks as factories prepare for the new vehicle type.Ā  Production begins next post.

Ā  A single Highlander slowly stumbles out of the mist surrounding My Angel.

Ā  He taps his comm badge, "This is Corporal Hicks of the 433rd at My Angel.Ā  I must speak to Lord J directly."

Ā  "Lord J is busy on matters higher than your miserable rank will ever be, soldier," came the gruff reply, "What is this grave matter...Have you defeated the thread yet?"

Ā  "No sir," replies the Corporal, "This is something greater than a single thread.Ā  Greater than the board itself or even our mighty faction."

Ā  While the Orc on the other end sputters at this blasphemy, Corporal Hicks reports the greatest event of his life... Then turns and walks back into the mists.

Ā  As Lord J stumbles to his room his watch beeps, signalling a vidlink from Kanly.

Ā  "What now?"

Ā  On the tiny screen he sees Andrews, perfectly sober and very serious.

Ā  "Lord Johnsonius, there is a matter of some import at My Angel," says Andrews.

Ā  Lord J grins, "They've defeated it already?Ā  Won...der...fuhh," he hiccups.

Ā  "Lord J, it seems the team has found a person of great importance... he demands your immediate presence."

Ā  "And who is this..." Lord J grins drunkenly, "Most distinguished person?"

Ā  "Gobalopper, the lord of Fed2k."

Recruited forces:

100 Highlanders

40 Klingons

20 Orcs

2 Ordos Sabotour

2 Hero

Claimed Threads:

Kanly (HQ) (Anti-List Device) (Heroes 1/post) - 370H, 120K, 70O, 11S, 10He.

Kanly: Revisited (Orcs 10/post) - 150H, 55K, 10O, 2S, 2He.

Dune: A New Beginning (Ordos Sabotours 1/post) - 100H, 35K, 20O.

FED2K Trek (Klingons 20/post) - 80H, 10K.

FED2K Survivor Four (Network (Double Unit Production)) - 100H, 29K, 20O.

Modern Pirates (Network) - 25H, 29K, 11O.

Underwater War Three (Network) - 28H, 9K, 1O.

Short Horror Fic Contest (Network) - 10H, 1K.

Short Story Contest (Network) - 10H, 1K.

Secret Mission Corps (Settled in Hell's Armada) - 485H, 150K, 99O, 8He

At My Angel (Disappeared within the borders) - 100H, 40K, 20O, 2S, 2He.

Total Deployed Forces:

1458 Highlanders

479 Klingons

271 Orcs

15 Sabotours

22 Heroes

"The War Games Bea," asked Ordos45.

"They've just begun m'lord," replied the faithful Cardinal," However I've been surveying our maps of different boards..."

"What did you find Bea," asked Ordos45.

"HALO2!!!," said the Cardinal," I'm unsure what we could gleen from it, but we could use the forces."

"Dispatch a force made up of our own home thread marines and some recruited forces," said Ordos45," But don't send General Irani.Ā  Keep him with our main army, send General Talsir instead."

"Yes m'lord."

Total Units:

2548 Marines

525 Swiss Guards

1040 Mossad Agents

354 Reporters

700 Setara Shock Troops

200 Tanks

23 Seraphim

Total Garrison Countries Pros/Cons:

180 Marines

260 Swiss Guards

8 Seraphim

Total Garrison HI2:

203 Marines

40 Swiss Guards

500 Mossad Agents

5 Seraphim

Total Garrison News Bulletin:

70 Marines

50 Mossad Agents

120 Reporters

1 Seraphim

Total Garrison KYA/Setara War: Rebirth:

100 Marines

15 Swiss Guards

700 Setara Shock Troops

1 Seraphim

Total Garrison Fallujah:

250 Marines

55 Swiss GuardsĀ 

100 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

Garrisoned At Pound North Korea Into Oblivion:

70 Marines

20 Swiss Guards

20 Reporters

80 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

Garrison AtSU Vs US

50 Marines

10 Swiss Guards

20 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

Garrisoned At Angelic Creation:

1 Seraphim

100 marines

20 Swiss Guards

40 Mossad Agents

Secret Corps Moving Toward Gaming Border:

1000 Marines

20 Tanks

40 Mossad Agents

2 Seraphim

Assembled in center of Ordos45 Kingdom for deployment whenever needed:

550 Marines

110 Swiss Guards

170 Mossad Agents

220 Reporters

180 Tanks

1 Seraphim

Tech Tree:

Mass Transit/Super Highways

Marine Upgrade

Nationalism/Propaganda/Conscription

Seraphim Upgrade

(Unit skipped this turn in production-Reporters again)

"Sir?" said one of Dragoon Knight's many aides, who were busy bustling around the command centre in Freelancer City.

"Yes?" replied Dragoon Knight, looking up from a console displaying battle schematics.

"Reports have come in from Age of Wonders of a strange looking crypt about a half-mile outside the thread limits."

"Another thread?" Dragoon Knight asked.

"It would seem so, sir.

OOC: You correct about the assassin stuff...there can't be endless supplies from renegade survivers, so this will be the last post I'll be getting them. But you can't just kill those 5 assassins like that...the fate of them when performing "assassination" is decided as I have stated when I first recruit them, by the clock. And the "leaders" I mean were the dust imps.

"Cough cough! This is even bigger than the dust storm when they take our HQ!"

"Have they seeped deep enough through the city...? Cough!"

The troops were ordered to pull back from positions where the dust storms blows to. The casualities wasn't as great as expected as they had all put on the gas masks they use when trowing gas bombs. Still, at this rate that they were pulling back, the thread would soon be lost. The dust storm blows through a tower in the thread.

"They had passed the point!"

"Good! Commence the plan! Cough!"

The skies of the thread darkens...sheets and sheets of white fell from the skies. The heavy rain was not natural. It was by Genbu's power to control the water. The rain soaked through the dust storm and nullifies it. Blobs and blobs of dust stuck on the ground, making it to be covered by patches and patches of black and grey. The dust imps were pinned to the floor, their bodies sepreated into million pieces, chained by the magical powers of Genbu.

You think that would bring us down...?"hissed a voice with rage from the air. Some patches of the dust begin to gather up...and reform into the shape of a dust imp.

"Att...!!"

Blood gushed out from their nostrils, eye sockets, ears, mouth...from every opening you could find. Along with the blood flowed out small pieces of pink...brain tissues. Even the dust imps could reform, they still carry the water with them. "Water fat" would be the best term to describe that. Skadi froze the water inside their bodies, causing the cells to burst. The brains that contained the most water of course couldn't escape from the fate.

The mindless bodies of the dust imps hands in mid-air, still flapping their wings. They would be a threat no more.

"Ouch! That hurts! Isn't it, Rai'guy?" asked ExSplug as he replays the death of one of the dust imps in a slow motion.

But that isn't the end of the counter attack. From the patches of water that gather from the rain rose shapes of humanoids, female ones to be more exact. They were Undines that the devil summoners had summoned. They had fell long with the rainstorm, and is now among the enemy troops that had advanced too fast. They rushes into the airducts of organic victims to flood their lungs, and seep into the circuits of mechenical enemies to fry their circuits. The electric current they gain from frying the circuits made them more deadly to living enemies. They didn't frost either, as Skadi prevent them so.

Dragon-Panzers, accompanied with angels summoned, had tighted the defence in the sky. They shall not allow the sentinals to get close to the devil summoners again. The airborne forces also head to sneak on the mages from above their heads, while the Fenris riders butcher enemies from the ground with the demonic arsernals.

A group of 10 assassins appeared infront of the devil summoners.

"Glad that we have reinforcements like you coming."

"Sir, I'm afraid that we're the last ones. Not everyone escaped the masscare at our homethread."

"Sigh...anyway, we're grateful of you aiding us in such circumstances."

"Even we're the last of our order, sir, we have a gift for you."

Blue glow covered the walls of the thread, and turrets popped up to gun down the enemy, espically the most troublesome sentinals.

"A present from Warmaster Vin when we enroute from Techinical Issues to here." said the assassin, handing a letter to the devil summoner at the same time. "A message from him also."

=Amber - JOIN NOW=

The last of the opposing empires had finally fallen under the might of the alliance of "Imperium of Fed2k" and the Fan Fiction forces. The leaders of the different races of the thread is now meeting Akira.

"So how long would it take?"

"1 post per board." ansered the leader of the Phlanixian

leader.

"We would also aid in defending your more important threads, even though our numbers are small."

"Great! Allow me to thank you for the Khan!"

Akira then issued the order to his commanders, they would head to Fan Fiction!

New tech: Phlanixian Peon Defence

Allows a thread to have an extra "100 X number of pages" of board units when attacked. These troops can only be used for defending the thread, and disappears after the invaders are driven away. HQ have +800 bonus(as not all HQ have many pages, and it would be non-sensible for one country's capitol to have small population...and assume the bonus to be the army of the non-Phlanixian races).As Dragon Rider/House War is the secondary HQ, it gains +400. The order that my thread in various boards gets the bonus follows this order: Fan Fiction--> Techinical Issues-->(2 posts)-->General(Gaming gets this in this post)

=General Board=

The shipment of APU had arrived to Twinkie.

"20...21? Sir, we have and extra cargo."

"Huh? Open it and see what's inside."

The 4 sides of the cargo collapse. Inside was an APU. It was different from the others thought. Instead of the normal gunmetal black it was painted in blood red. It is also a hybird of the melee and normal type. On the APU attachs a note.

~Cleanse your sins with the bloods of the enemies, The Khan~

"We shall head to Fan Fiction! Contact Warmaster Vin!"

Recruited forces:

25 Fan Fiction Dragon-Panzers(DP)

60 RobotsĀ®

10 Warmasters(W)

30 APU

10 Assassins(As) (Final recruitment)

5 Fenris Riders(FR)

1 Devil Summoner(DS)

Gaming(3 threads):

In "OOOh for anyone who LIKE ONLINE RPG'S READ HERE"(botting, tech): 745 DP/180 FR/190 APU/25 DS

In "Go play Go!"(Warmasters, unit): 200 DP/50 APU/8 DS/323 W

In "Amber - JOIN NOW": 50 W/100 APU/200 DP/5 DS

From "Amber" to "OOOH"(1 post): D.S. Akira/150 W/200 DP/5 DS

Fan Fiction(1 thread, HQ lost= =):

In Dragon Rider/House War(Dragon-Panzer, tech)/(Alt HQ):960 DP/4 W/450 FR/10 DS/40 As

In Fed2k Warlords:The Khan/Siren/38 As

General Board(2 threads):

In The Animatrix(APU, unit):2 DS/50 DP/100 W/20 APU

In "Czarist Russia Timeline": 20 W/30 DP/1 DS/20 FR

From "Czarist Russian Timeline" to Fan Fiction(2 posts, arriving at borders in next post): 230 DP/7 DS/55 W/75 APU/Twinkie the Redhair

Techinical Issues(6 threads):

In "Multiple OS"(Bootmagic, tech):25 W/25 DP

In "Overclocking CPUs"(Production Overdrive+, tech):10 W/25 DP

In "Cooling Problems"(Production Overdrive+, tech):10 W/25 DP

In "Hardware News!!"(Production Overdrive+, tech):50 DP/12 W

In "Trojan Questions"(Trojan, tech): 25 DP/10 W

In "Firewalls"(Firewall, tech): 25 DP/60 R

From "Firewalls" and "Hardware News" to Fan Fiction(2 posts, arriving at border next post): 275 DP/160 R/Warmaster Vin

Next botting takes effect in 1 post.

Firewall activated in Fan Fiction.

The deadly Great Russian Winter spreads to the Gaming board.

Assassination attempt in progress, would be successful in 3 posts.

EDIT: Time posted was at 07:51:25...so the assassins fail. Oh well :(

Six marines blew apart a door on the training range and rushed through the opening.Ā  Five of them dropped within a second, their vests delivering charges to incapacitate them.Ā  The Swiss Guards had 'killed' the five in this part of the war games.

The remaining marine dove for cover and began to spray the corridor he had just opened with training rounds, and let a satisfied grunt at the sound of several Swiss Guards being incapacitated by their vests.Ā  Then he reached to reload his weapon and a Swiss Guard came around the corner with a training pistol and fired three training rounds into the vest 'killing' the marine," Good job chap.Ā  Got four of us."

Ordos45 glanced over at Bea from their observation post above the War Games," Aside from the final Marine they did rather poorly against the Swiss Guards."

"Did you expect better m'lord," asked the Cardinal," They are our second best class of warriors, while the marines are the basic."

"A good point Bea," nodded Ordos45," So what part of the War Games here are we observing next?"

"I believe the Marines and Swiss Guards were going to have a capture the flag throughout the walled sectors of this city thread m'lord."

"Hmm," murmurred Ordos45," Good thing we have this platform to float above the city and observe."

Total Units:

2648 Marines

545 Swiss Guards

1080 Mossad Agents

354 Reporters

740 Setara Shock Troops

220 Tanks

25 Seraphim

280 Marines

260 Swiss Guards

8 Seraphim

Total Garrison HI2:

203 Marines

60 Swiss Guards

500 Mossad Agents

5 Seraphim

70 Marines

90 Mossad Agents

120 Reporters

1 Seraphim

100 Marines

15 Swiss Guards

740 Setara Shock Troops

1 Seraphim

Total Garrison Fallujah:

250 Marines

55 Swiss GuardsĀ 

100 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

70 Marines

20 Swiss Guards

20 Reporters

80 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

Garrison AtSU Vs US

50 Marines

10 Swiss Guards

20 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

1 Seraphim

100 marines

20 Swiss Guards

40 Mossad Agents

Secret Corps At Gaming Border, will move in next post:

1000 Marines

20 Tanks

40 Mossad Agents

2 Seraphim

550 Marines

110 Swiss Guards

170 Mossad Agents

220 Reporters

200 Tanks

3 Seraphim

Tech Tree:

Marine Upgrade

Seraphim Upgrade

Didn't I say there were spiders patrolling the outside? Nothing gets in, nothing gets out, how exactly is that disk supposed to have gotten in there?"

Also, in the words of someone I'm talking to at the moment, "He is just pulling units and techs out of thin air." Incidentally, the same person also said "Now he is God-Modding.

OOC: Dragoon Knight, read carefully...both Twinkie and Vin are NOT and have no need passing the borders of Gaming...

Dust Scout, I'm NOT GOD MODING or INVENTING THINGS! Every tech or units that I used were stated of at posts before, and it definitely related to the threads that I get them from. And the order for the recent three techs I set is defined by how the links of the boards were placed at the forum.

Outnumbering is another thing...you could draw in more reinforcements or "outwrite" me with better ideas. In all house threads it's against the rules to do "one post and kill'em all" posts when writing battles between participants.

(O.O.C. --> I'm not killing you all.Ā  That was a reinforcement force, totally unprepared for an attack by me.Ā  Your named character is still alive, as per the rules.Ā  If it had been attacking a thread, then it would have been a different matter.Ā  As it stands, I simply outnumbered you.)

Lord J had stopped by Kanly on his way to My Angel and pciked up Andrews and a fleet of the new Hovertanks.

Ā  "'Decloaked', as the Klingons call it, you can cut travel time in half between threads," says Andrews.

Ā  "Incredible." Replies Lord J, "Do you think it's actually possible that Gob..."

Ā  "I don't know, we'll see when we get there."

Ā  The fleet of Hovertanks arrive outside of My Angel.Ā  As Lord J and Andrews disembark, the Orcish drivers slowly make their way into the mists.

Ā  As Lord J comes in, he is greeted by a sight unseen for several threads.

Ā  As the white-coated Yeti steps down from his golden throne, he extends a clawed hand and says, "Welcome Lord Johnsonius of Kanly, we have much to discuss."

Ā  Hovertanks: Created using the basic building principles of the Modern Pirates, the Hovertanks were modified by adding Klingon anti-gravitic technology and the disruptor cannon.Ā  The Ordos chipped in with a stealth generator.Ā  The Orcs provided plans for APC capabilities and, strangely enough, are considered the best drivers.

Recruited forces:

100 Highlanders (H)

40 Klingons (K)

20 Orcs (O)

10 Hovertanks (T)

2 Ordos Sabotour (S)

2 Hero (He)

Claimed Threads:

Kanly (HQ) (Anti-List Device) (Heroes 1/post) - 370H, 120K, 70O, 5T, 13S, 12He.

Kanly: Revisited (Orcs 10/post) - 150H, 55K, 10O, 2S, 2He.

Dune: A New Beginning (Ordos Sabotours 1/post) - 150H, 55K, 40O.

FED2K Trek (Klingons 20/post) - 130H, 30K.

Modern Pirates (Network) (Hovertanks 5/post) - 25H, 29K, 11O.

At My Angel (Disappeared within the borders) - 100H, 40K, 20O, 5T, 2S, 2He.

Total Deployed Forces:

1558 Highlanders

519 Klingons

291 Orcs

10 Hovertanks

17 Sabotours

24 Heroes

Quikly after Dustie's proclamation Sard retried, as did the Jomsvikings, and soon only Dustie and his highlanders remained.

The next morning Dustie found a small rune stone with a secret message on it.

[hide]Dustie, I must leave now, I have a vow to fulfil, would you mind leaving some of your men behind to guard my HQ while I am gone?[/hide]

Garrisoned in Endless days:

None of my men

Heading for gaming:

1st. Hird

1906 Celtic warriors

417 New Scandinavian warriors

21 Jomsviking

271 Mexican Bandito Pirates

180 Skjalds

Myself

Garrisoned in The Celt

Celtic Glory

100 Celtic warriors

80 Mexican Bandito Pirates

Garrisoned at Dogs of War

The Dogs of War

100 Celtic warriors

50 New Scandinavians

Garrisoned at the Poems thread

The poetic guard.

30 Celtic warriors

Garrisoned at A Day in the Life of a Mexican Bandito Pirate

Homeguard A Day in the Life of a Mexican Bandito Pirate:

35 Celtic warriors

Garrisoned at War of the Rabbits

Homeguard War of the Rabbits:

30 Celtic warriors

Garrisoned at An Age of Chaos

The Chaotic band:

30 Celtic warriors

Tech List:

Rabbit reproduktion

Argonian Timelapers

"You see, Robert," says Gobalopper, sitting on his throne talking down to Lord J and his minions, "Fed2k has strayed down a path I never intended.Ā  Warlords fighting one another, disrespecting the very core of how I built this mighty board."

Ā  Lord J nods, and several of his men say, "What will we do, lord Gob?"

Ā  Gob grins toothily and holds up his fist, "We will strike all the other factions," Gob looks at Lord J, "Give me your armies Robert."Ā  He looks at each soldier in turn, "We will remake this realm in the holy name of Gobalopper!"

Ā  "Excuse me," says Lord J, "As good as all this sounds, what does Gob need with my army?"

Ā  Several soldiers gasp with this apparent blasphemy, Gob turns to Lord J with a confused look on his face.

Ā  "I mean, really, what does the creator of Fed2k need with my army?"

Ā  Meanwhile, a phase of troop buildup proceeds.

Recruited forces:

100 Highlanders (H)

40 Klingons (K)

20 Orcs (O)

10 Hovertanks (T)

2 Ordos Sabotour (S)

2 Hero (He)

Claimed Threads:

Kanly (HQ) (Anti-List Device) (Heroes 1/post) - 400H, 150K, 90O, 10T, 15S, 14He.

Kanly: Revisited (Orcs 10/post) - 200H, 65K, 10O, 5T, 2S, 2He.

Dune: A New Beginning (Ordos Sabotours 1/post) - 150H, 55K, 40O.

FED2K Trek (Klingons 20/post) - 150H, 30K.

Modern Pirates (Network) (Hovertanks 5/post) - 25H, 29K, 11O.

At My Angel (Disappeared within the borders) - 100H, 40K, 20O, 5T, 2S, 2He.

Total Deployed Forces:

1658 Highlanders

559 Klingons

311 Orcs

20 Hovertanks

19 Sabotours

26 Heroes

"They're ready to hit HALO2 Bea," asked Ordos45.

"Indeed m'lord," replied the Cardinal," General Talsir reports his troops are in position."

"Good," replied Ordos45," Tell him to attack when ready."

Total Units:

2848 Marines

585 Swiss Guards

1160 Mossad Agents

354 Reporters

820 Setara Shock Troops

260 Tanks

29 Seraphim

480 Marines

280 Swiss Guards

20 Mossad Agents

40 Tanks

10 Seraphim

Total Garrison HI2:

203 Marines

60 Swiss Guards

500 Mossad Agents

5 Seraphim

70 Marines

90 Mossad Agents

120 Reporters

1 Seraphim

100 Marines

15 Swiss Guards

820 Setara Shock Troops

1 Seraphim

Total Garrison Fallujah:

250 Marines

75 Swiss GuardsĀ 

140 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

70 Marines

20 Swiss Guards

20 Reporters

80 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

Garrison AtSU Vs US

50 Marines

10 Swiss Guards

20 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

1 Seraphim

100 marines

20 Swiss Guards

40 Mossad Agents

Secret Corps Encamped Around HALO2!!!

:

1000 Marines

20 Tanks

40 Mossad Agents

2 Seraphim

550 Marines

110 Swiss Guards

170 Mossad Agents

220 Reporters

200 Tanks

5 Seraphim

Tech Tree:

Marine Upgrade

Seraphim Upgrade

The Marines fired at the waves of little things with gas masks.Ā  They were holding their own, but couldn't rely on much help.Ā  Blobs of plasma fell from the sky wiping out a few dozen marines in a single blast.

On the other side of the thread the Mossad Agents were picking off Elites with sniper fire, while the tanks were finding themselves easy targets as plasma fire rained down upon them.Ā  Melting a single tank in under a minute.

The pair of Seraphim slashed with their swords through the Covenant lines, but found so many troops taking the place of those they killed.Ā  The battle for this thread would be long and bloody...

Total Units:

2948 Marines

605 Swiss Guards

1200 Mossad Agents

354 Reporters

860 Setara Shock Troops

280 Tanks

31 Seraphim

580 Marines

300 Swiss Guards

80 Mossad Agents

60 Tanks

12 Seraphim

Total Garrison HI2:

203 Marines

60 Swiss Guards

500 Mossad Agents

5 Seraphim

70 Marines

90 Mossad Agents

120 Reporters

1 Seraphim

100 Marines

15 Swiss Guards

860 Setara Shock Troops

1 Seraphim

Total Garrison Fallujah:

250 Marines

75 Swiss GuardsĀ 

140 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

70 Marines

20 Swiss Guards

20 Reporters

80 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

Garrison AtSU Vs US

50 Marines

10 Swiss Guards

20 Mossad Agents

1 Seraphim

1 Seraphim

100 marines

20 Swiss Guards

40 Mossad Agents

Secret Corps Attacking HALO2!!!:

1000 Marines

20 Tanks

40 Mossad Agents

2 Seraphim

550 Marines

110 Swiss Guards

170 Mossad Agents

220 Reporters

200 Tanks

5 Seraphim

Tech Tree:

Marine Upgrade

Seraphim Upgrade

Losses for HALO2 to be posted next post.