What games you guys play?

sneezer3

Sigh. Tryed to post this a minute ago and after i had it all typed up my explorer wouldn't load :'(

What games you guys play online? It would be cool to get a game with someone you can relate to at least somehow. On top of that we can get a plan ahead of time.

I have C&C Renagade, Tribes 2, Battlezone2, Medal of honor, Total annihilation, Maybe can even get Total Annihilation Kingdoms to working online. And probably some other games i can't think of.

What games you people play?

I recently started playing Warcraft 3 and the TFT expansion pack online again.

Also have renegade (+ renalert mod)

And i have Total Annihilation Kingdoms

I do have Total Annihilation, but never played it online, and i don't think i ever will..

Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour (Art of Defence maps only)

Command & Conquer Generals (Art of Defence maps only)

Emperor Battle for Dune (co-op campaign or 'crazy AI' comp stomps only)

Wulfram II (rarely, but I'll join a server if I see a familiar name playing in one of them ;))

Tribes is a freeware? So it will be on some FTP? Wow, I think I'm going to download it with better speed nowĀ  ;D

I have installed Diablo II, Dune II, Heroes of Might & Magic IV, MechCommander II, MechWarrior III, MechWarrior IV, Unreal Tournament and Warcraft III. Diablo and Dune I play now only minimally. Mechwarriors too, I have them now mostly for experiments, same for WC3 and MC2. Heroes is good for calming down after tough day, while there is nothing better to pump blood on the morning than godlike opponents in good old UT.

A lot of games.

Currently I am playing Vampire, and Myth II. Also rollercoaster Tycoon and Sim City 3000. I also play some rts games as well as some first person shooters.

many many more. Including oldware games like frontier Elite, Darklands, Ultima 7, and many others.

I play:

* Warcraft III Frozen Throne (Tower Defence maps)

* Starcraft sometimes with Brood War

* Knight Online although I've grown tired

* Europa 1400 <- the hottest game right now. Most addictive!

* Unreal Tournament. Quite rarely nowadays, however.

* Colin McRae Rally 3

* Generals