Sardaukar2k/New Dune Game

Inoculator9

Well I was thinking on a persons personal webspace(with no ads) until a Board is put up, cause then a thread can be made for it. :-

I have exactly what you mention there, but I think Inoculator disliked the idea.

Andrew, if you need help with the story or mission outlines, let me know. I like to think I'm somewhat decent at thinking stuff like that up. I'm probably wrong in doing so, though. ;)

And Inoc, did you ever get those voice files working, or are you just avoiding the subject because they suck too much? :)

They worked out eventually :) But... I have to say, when recorded they sounded just a bit to feminine for the purposes we'd like. I don't mean you sound like a woman, lol, just you don't sound like a hulking Corrino dispatcher if you know what I mean. Maybe if you could ass some static and what not into it.

We might use the originals for the Atreides though... with some words changed around.

I did notice they sounded a bit wussish (as in wuss-like; like a wuss; etc). I tried making my voice deeper or more booming (like the Imperials in Morrowind), but then I just sounded like a wuss trying to make his voice boom (like the Imperials in Morrowind). ;) Sorry about that.