Sardaukar2k/New Dune Game

Inoculator9

Definitely Dozy, I'd just like to wait for this next model. No offense to you, but a few people that have joined just disappeared after reading the board's topics, so I'm a bit more careful now ;)

DAMMIT! my plans to infiltrate the secret and powerful sardaukar 2k board and sell the information whithin are RUINED! I COULD HAVE BEEN A TRILLIONAIRE!

And I would have gotten away with it too if it wasnt for that meddeling inoculator.

All you bring me is dammned LIES!

;) j/k. I promise I won't abandon you at your most vunerable time,  I'll finish another and post it here before i can put them in the sard 2k board if you want :)

• 1 month later...

Damn, now that's my kind of good news, can't hardly wait 4 the game.

PS! i haven't got any time to read the whole topic now, but aren't there any screenshots, or a homepage made for the game?

Still can't hardly wait for the game ;D Anywayz, keep up the good work.

The expected release date of the game is reset every day :P

I wouldn't count on it coming out any time soon.

What I'm working on, though, is a very good library made in C++.

With it, you can make fast applications very easily, and with the speed of C++ :P

• 2 weeks later...

Since progress has been obviously slow, since the only programmer we have working with us is Cyborg... I've wanted to get more programmers, but he never seemed to receptive :P But, once he's done with the engine, hopefully we'll be able to pull together the rest of the team and get a faster pace going :)

I will however be posting some pics soon. They will be of the several house cruisers TMA designed for cutscenes.

Hehe, I'm sorry, guys, I'm the laziest git on the planet.

Work is going slow because of that.

Anyway, I'm doing a little bit of research every day.

If this game is going to be like we've planned it, it needs state of art code :P

or else it will go slow.

hey incul i am interested in joining the team if ya need me i would want to do sumtpin around the lines of graphics art i use phot shop and jasc programs ive been doing it for about 4 months or so i can do backgrounds / text effects/ anime art/ sigs just about anything . if your interested in having me join send me a pm ill show ya sum of my work