Sardaukar2k/New Dune Game

Inoculator9

I think you could maybe expect an alpha version of the game around the end of 2004.

Perhaps even after that.

Progress is extremely slow, and the efficiency of work low.

I hope to be able to solve some of the problems now so that the big rock blocking the end of the tunnel can be removed so a little light can enter :)

Hehe, somehow I forgot to attach it... :O

"Insert Quote 

Hmm... well, you're the one that gave me that estimate, lol "

Umm... maybe im going crazy but I dont remember ever saying that.. I probably meant that I could do one a day as in thats how long it would take me to do them...

Well anyway If I have until late 2004 I could easily do all the models anyway...(Im guessing some have already been done?... ??? :-)[attachment archived by Gobalopper]

One little thing.

Please do not advertise for the game before we're closer to a finish. I will tell you when you should start advertising.

That is because it's a bit stupid to tell anyone that a game, which you don't know when will be released, how near completion it is and do not have pictures of, is on its way.

We get the best reactions if we lie low until we have something really great to show, and the game is near beta stages, and then start an advertising spree where we tell everyone about our product, and have a site ready for it forehand.

I'm also very busy now with making 3d graphics for a show. I will be doing that until the show will take place in the end of February.

Anyway, I will program a little also.

Hehe, the problems and difficulties I stumble upon are endless :P