How many forums do you go to?

XxxbillabongxxX

4:

DeeZire.net, RenegadeRealm, The official Generals Boards, and of course, FED2k.

Mostly I just visit FED2k though, I can't really get into the others after joining so late. I think I'm around member #28,000 at the Generals boards. :P

This one, this one, umm Fed2k, this one.... (see a pattern yet?) Theres also the Xbox one, sometimes i go to the vampire thingy in my link, but I don't post there. Oh and I almost forgot to mention Fed2k.com duh I could I forget that one. ;)

1, this one

2, dumdums.com ( british band who i used to love til they split up, but all the fans have stayed friends so the board has stayed alive)

3, sonara.co.uk (up and coming new band.. who i love dearly)

4, bamargera.com (bam bam bam bam bam)

5, ryandunn.tv (ryan dunn is the one from jackass who swam in poo and put a car toy up his ass.. yet is weirdly still my favourite)

6, comedynetuk (the back up board for when the proper dumdums board fails!)

7, steveovideo.com (self explanatory really.. steve o.. being gross)

8, usul.net (the first dune board i joined ever)

9, ckymusic.com (about the BAND not the dvd series)

10,qotsa.com (queens of the stone age)

does livejournal count? probably not but im many livejournal communities too... (including my dune one that i made! and bam margera, ryan dunn, jackass, cky.. see a pattern here?! lol and also a HIM community and some others... )

i post mainly on the first 3 of those and livejournal.. but i am a watcher on all the others!!!

I forgot one: The International Ambassador Alumni Society (IAAS) Forums. It's not a public forum, though, you have to be a member, which in turn means you have to have been selected to be a "Student Ambassador".

If you live in the U.S., check it out:

http://www.studentambassadors.org

It's most certainly not free though...$5000. But you get to go to Europe or Australia for 3 weeks, and do all sorts of neat stuff.

OK, anyways...

This one, Xbox forums, Ordos45's crazy forums about this anime chick (very seldom if at all), atheistnetwork.com forums, and infidelguy forums.

Huh? What anime chick? ???

I only go to 2 forums-

-Fed2k

-and another forum on AnimeAddiction.org. Emphasis on ".org" [hide](Basically a Ranma 1/2 fanfic site w/c is against Ranma's pairing w/ Akane.)[/hide] I was wondering if anyone else over here forums there...

I'm planning to join the "Mecha Domain" forums, but the reason for that...is business of my own... 8)