Seeing people.

bryorama

ahh yeah.. that's familiar.. i believe i was taken there a child once.

and i bought one of those little weeny notebooks that are so exciting when you are about 8 years old.. and a stripey rubber!

lol

I know personally only Tenzul. But if you want to contact me, come to Bratislava, it's just 60 km from Schwechat, airport in Wien, and call me at 0903256348, we can go on beer and talk about a purpose of such sites like this ;D

Lol,you might not believe me,but my younger brother is Swiftblade aka Hshaarn aka Grex aka Corlen and so on.

We both love Emperor,but the little snitch hid this site from me until a month ago when I found him browsing this,not logged on,mind you,he thought he had been banned forever(He told me about this).I thought that he might of misread after he told me,and I told him to check again.Then he saw that he was only banned for a week.

That got him so mad that he vowed never to go to this site.

But in 2 days he was browsing it again.LOL ;D

i live near half of the fed2k members, but never met any of them... i think :)

Well, i'm too lazy to spend my time in the bus just to see you, even though it's 50 km ;D

heh i know, theoretically it would be so easy for us. If everyone drove between 50 and 100 km to Utrecht, we could all meet but we are too lazy :P

heh i know, theoretically it would be so easy for us. If everyone drove between 50 and 100 km to Utrecht, we could all meet but we are too lazy :P

You know the scarry part. . . I'm traveling 4 days a week though the south of The Netherlands, 2 days I usually spend near Rotterdam and The Hague as for one every few weeks I'm located near Utrecht and Amsterdam. . . makes you wonder doesn't it. . . ;)

Me too, i go to Arnhem 5 times a week (50 km from my town) and approx 1 time a week to Nijmegen (40 km farther or something) so perhaps I HAVE seen you somewhere ;)

but no, i'm the only person in this board that comes from Gelderland...

GELDERLAND, GELDERLAND, GELDERLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND, GELDERLAND, GELDERLAND, GELDERLAAAAAND, GELDERLAND, GELDERLAND, GELDERLAAAAAAAAAN LALALALALALAAAAAAAA

It's from a Knights tale... the only movie i know that actually calls the name Gelderland, well apart from dutch movies ofcourse... And i'm damn proud of it!. A knights tale rocks, and not just that... Gelderland rocks!!

Gernalderland?? :- never heard of it

heh, it's not big, it's a province in the netherlands... only 1 out of 12 provinces (and you know how small the netherlands are :) ). It's an eastern province with a lot of farmers and a bit city (there are more farmers in the north and south of the netherlands, but more city in the west of the netherlands). My father is a farmer too (i will not follow him up, my brother will).

I live in a region called "Achterhoek". Basically translated into english it is "Backcorner" ;D weird eh? :) . But it's nice over here... we're not barbarians as some in the west like to think.