Seeing people.

bryorama

A few years back I doubted between the Universety of Nijmegen, Tilburg and Rotterdam. And still I'm in a sort of a struggle with myself that I didn't choise the one at Nijmegen. [ to non-Dutch people, Nijmegen is in Gelderland, or some where close to it anyway ;) ]. They have a great educations in scientiffical philosophy, just lucky that the professors at my uni had studied in Nijmegen so I could pick up something besides my origionall professors. ...

heheh agreed, suddenly Dune2k's members drop by 50% because the Dutch members had a fight ;)

Right, why did they fight and also who or what happened to the goldfish??? it was in the fan fiction rules

You know the scarry part. . . I'm traveling 4 days a week though the south of The Netherlands, 2 days I usually spend near Rotterdam and The Hague as for one every few weeks I'm located near Utrecht and Amsterdam. . . makes you wonder doesn't it. . . ;)

Funny I work in Amsterdam 14.gif

And it's not cause we are to lazy. Name a time and place and I'll be there 04.gif

Yep, should we bring our computers and show who's the best at Dune 2000 while we are at it ? ;)

well, i'm prepared to go, I have an "overjaarkaart" anyway, so i can travel for free. And no i suck at dune2000, and emperor :P . I just think that it might be nice for us all to meet, especially if all dutch members could come.

I've got lots of lovely friends from Holland.

One is even my very bestest bestest bestest friend in the whole white world.

So, thanks Holland for the good and quality manufacturing of friends! ;D

- Matthew

The whole White world?? What the hell is the deal with that?

I've got lots of lovely friends from Holland.

One is even my very bestest bestest bestest friend in the whole white world.

So, thanks Holland for the good and quality manufacturing of friends! ;D

- Matthew

The whole White world?? What the hell is the deal with that?

Hm? ???

- Matthew

Nah, I don't understand why you people like the Netherlands so much, it's not THAT great, i mean, it's nice. but nothing special. I'd love to see Norway, man i already see me on a longboat sailing from Norway, with 20 vikings in my ship, preparing for a raid on the German shore ::)

ok, let's get back to reality, so we have 3 already, now let's try to convince Ken, Timenn, Earthnuker, Lord Johnsonius (if he's still around), did i forget one?

Holland is cool because of their quality manufactured friends.

Tourist guide to Holland

"Holland is rich in high quality friends and is the main source of the prosperity of Holland.

Friend-ore is mined deep beneath the Earth's crust. Then the friend-ore is manufactured into high quality friends You can often see lingering MSN and boards... bla-bla-bla-dum-di-dam..." ;D

Every country has its own good and bad sides.

- Matthew